• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

Link:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/games/mission/

Point and click adventure. Presentation of the TV episode "LOST"

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

!help!

this game is really confusing and i would like a walkthrough to help me beat it.i don't need know what stuff i need and don't need.I know I need a gun and a knife,please.

-greed is the root of evil and i love it-

Comment

Cute - found a bunch of things - got killed by a boar though coz I can't use the knife properly - came out of nowhere - pretty accurat then, hey? LOL

Comment

Get the water bottles, fill them up at the spring to fill up your water level, find the nuts, eat them to fill up your food level, beat the pig to finish the game. Very easy very dull game.

Comment

so i got to thinking that there has to be more to this game than meets the eye, if you go to the waterfall you can dive underwater, there beside two bodies you find a case. In this case there is a gun, use the gun to kill the boar, much easier than the knife.

did ne1 notice that the lottery ticket, the scrap of paper and the buried box with one window all have the same numbers on it. still dont know what to do there. any tips?

where do i did with the shovel?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered

did ne1 notice that the lottery ticket, the scrap of paper and the buried box with one window all have the same numbers on it. still dont know what to do there. any tips?
            Yep - it's the same in the series

Comment

Where's the knife and why can't I pick the gun up?

Comment

i got a gun.....but how i can open the "iron" box???

Comment

anyone know if there is anymore to this game?

Comment

found items

so far ive found a case of knives, a cooler of water and a water bottle,compass,gun, map, lottery ticket, dvd player, camera, video camera, 2 meds, a pak of nuts, a sheet of numbers, dynamite, matches, some drugs, golf clubs, a guitar, handcuffs, food packs. plz hlp!!!!!

How the hell do you beat this damn game???????!!!!!!

Comment

anothr item

and a shovel

Comment

ok the captain boat what you find go in there there is dynamite

Comment

lost

there is loads of stuff but i need a walkthrough its to hard

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            so i got to thinking that there has to be more to this game than meets the eye, if you go to the waterfall you can dive underwater, there beside two bodies you find a case. In this case there is a gun, use the gun to kill the boar, much easier than the knife.

where do i did with the shovel?

Smart thinking! About diving into the waterfall, I didn't think that was an option. I gave up after collecting so many items but never seeming to go anywhere (since I couldn't find a gun!).

If you watched the ABC show last season, then you'd know that the numbers are basically "cursed" according to Hurley, who was the big lottery winner, and yes, the same #'s appear on the hatch. The game compliments the tv show quite well, I'll give it another go since you were able to find a gun!

Comment

Anyone know how to light the dynamite? I found the metal door thing in ground, now since in the series Im thinking that you use the dynamite to blow it up to open the door??? I also found some matches which I tried to use to light up the dynamite but no go.

Please Help!!!

Would appreciate it thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X