Hell Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Rising

its a game like bite fight .. where you can be a soldier or a vamp and other things.
    http://www.hellrising.com/index.php
    french translation : " ... i have rabbits.... in my trousers"
    lmao top gear ledgends

the games kinda anoying with the action points, and nothing to do...

Comment

How on earth do you play this game, I can use any of my weapons, I'm getting killed, I don't know where to get a walkie talkie, I don't know how to heal people, and I don't know how to kill people, They really need directions for this game. PLease Help!

Comment

You are best to start off is "sobersville" there is a fort there, if you are human they will let you in where you can search about the fort to find:
        * weapons
        * clothing
        *medkits
        *and other things.

Most people in the fort will help you if you are getting attacked by zombies or vampires but you have to "say" to them using the disscusion board thing on the left near the bottom.

On the left hand side ,if anyone is where you are you can press attack but first use the drop down menus to select weapon and the person you are going to attack. (you will need to find weapons first to attack someone)

When you attack people you will gain exp (experience points) once you reach a certain amount eg. 50 60 or 70 you can learn a new skill . you can choose from many skills by clicking on the link skills above the game screen. personally i would choose the skill "hide" first as you can probably see it means you can hide which mean anyone looking to attack someone can see you ... you are less likely to be attacked and be killed. you can heal people once you have learned the skill.

On the list with your items and your character's name on ... there is three abreviated section .. one is obviously hp (health points) then exp ( experience points )(which i have explained above) and ap (im not sure what that means =P) but the ap is out of 60 which means every time you move, talk, attack , search or hide you lose one ap .. this is regained 5 /6 ap every ten minutes

You can also "drop" stuff if you have no more room or if you have no use for the item.

the rest you can probably work out for yourself . but if you have any questions im happy to help =)

i hope this helps =) i have also just recently started this game so i havent learned the tricks of the trade yet i supose you could say but if i find any more info about the game i will update you =D
        lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

thanks a ton, I did try to go to the human fort and got killed, but I was probably a zombie, which would explain why my weapons didn't work

Comment

glad i could help =)
            lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

Looks like someone trying to copy the success of www.urbandead.com, and failing.

... Man, this is pretty much identical to Urban Dead, with the forts and skills and barricades and "Lazarix" revivification syringes. Is this an official and pointless spinoff of UD, or just someone without any imagination whatsoever?
              Last edited by lili; 07-07-2007, 06:37:41. Reason: merged posts
              blokovi

Comment

Actually I played UD, maxxed out, got bored, and decided to try to make something new that built upon the "genre" of browser based survival gaming. I think there are a lot of places where Hell Rising moves beyond UD, and other things that make UD unique that HR doesn't carry over.

I suppose I look at it like the difference between Half Life and Halo. They're first person shooters where you blast aliens with guns. That doesn't mean one's a ripoff of another, they just share certain mechanics and traits.

My imagination's fine.

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaaaah, where's this fort thing?

Comment

UD clone

Your imagination's fine? I'm inside the armory of a 3x3 fort complex with a gatehouse entry point, an infirmary, a storehouse, a barracks and an exercise yard. I'm wearing a lab coat and using a lab skill to apply a revival syringe that I found in an office block owned by a mysterioso death-related corporation, and I'm building a barricade to stop zombies from entering the building and attacking me with their claws and infectious bites.

Pop quiz! Am I playing Hell Rising, or Urban Dead?

Jailriot and Shartak show the genre is broader than just copying Urban Dead exactly.

Comment

I'm sorry to the Urban Undead people, but Hell Rising is a far superior game. You can congratulate yourselves for inspiring the making of Hell Rising, because as far as I can see, that is Urban Undead's greatest quality.

1 AP point per half hour? Snooze fest.

Comment

it sucks!

Comment

I'm completely hooked on this game and also the other game by this designer, Scroll Wars.

This isn't the kind of game you can play for a while and finish though, they're both on-going games that keep going whether you're logged in or not.

Fantastic role-playing games, both of them.

Comment

bite fight is a good game, but the game just so so.

Comment

I've played this before, but I didn't really get into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X