Escape 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape 3

A Japanese room escape game. The game-maker will make an English version soon, so I will post its link later. But for ones who want to play it now, here you can play this game.

http://rulumomo.ddo.jp/flash/escape3/

EDIT:
    Here's a link to the English version. Have fun!!

English Version

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Last edited by lili; 06-09-2007, 15:20:03.

Bah, I was doing pretty good and then suddenly the guy from the beginning shows up and now I have to start all over. Did I do something wrong or was my time up or something?

Edit: Hmm same again. That guys shows up when I want to take the screws of some painting away and then I have to start over Also I couldn't get the broken key this time.

Edit2: Great, now I can't get even in the room anymore. For some reason I am sent back to the begin screen after I go to the right where the man is standing. Pfff, I really haven't an idea what I did right the two first times. Anyway I give up for now. Hopefully the English version can explain what I am doing wrong and why I have to start over and over again everytime.
    Last edited by Adventure; 04-09-2007, 17:57:44.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure
      Bah, I was doing pretty good and then suddenly the guy from the beginning shows up and now I have to start all over. Did I do something wrong or was my time up or something?
      You were probably

Through Nordinho I've gotten pretty far in the game, now I'm just stuck on the notes. I'm sure they relate to the Hiragana/Katakana table and probably each of them is supposed to be a number for the code lock at the door, but I can't seem to find the right characters, the ones I get don't match with any numbers.
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Oh I got help. Hi Theme, long time no see. Uhmm I already figured out that it has something to do with the screws of the painting but now I can't even get into the room anymore. (see edit 2 above) Any idea what I am doing wrong?
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yes, when you've seen the guy at the hall, you will return to the view of the door, and there will be two texts at the bottom that you have to click away. As soon as you've done that you have a few seconds to click the door and get inside, otherwise your father, whom you're escaping from, will catch you.

As for the screws, ragtolin posted the following picture on Nordinho:
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Thank you!! I am in the room again. Guess it was beginners luck that I did this right the first two times.

Thank you again, Theme. Now let's see if I can find some new objects.

Edit: Btw it was not the grey book. One of the notes tells you the order to unscrew the screws.

At the moment I am trying to figure out the timing of the marble game.
            Edit: Okay I got the green key and when I though I had escaped I found myself in a new room, lol. I need another break.

Edit: I am OUT!!! FINALLY!! Only took me like two hours, lol.
            Last edited by Adventure; 04-10-2007, 00:03:18. Reason: fixed some typos. :P
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Great game!

That was a toughie but I finished it in 59 mins and 15 seconds!
              (Thanks for the hint about the picture code!)

I'm gonna try the english version when it comes out, just so I know what that was all about! lol
              Smile and the world smiles with you!
              Frown and you'll look like a raisin!

I love this site!
              And Gamershood

Comment

bah i keep losing i can't even start it right aa, help me out please
                EDIT: i now know how to start and am confused on what to doi got everything i could os far but there's something under neath a cabinet
                Edit: i can't see anything but boxes in the book, i need help
                Last edited by sonicfan0; 04-10-2007, 08:04:40.

Comment

Please help!

It's so annoying not knowing what some of the items are and what they should be used for.
                  So far I've got:

Can sombody please tell me what these items are?

Likewise how to get to the gray marbel in the fishtank and the orange bottle in the fridge.

Is it necessary to solve the doll puzzle and the marble game to get out of this room?

Comment

Originally posted by Lara
                    It's so annoying not knowing what some of the items are and what they should be used for.
                    So far I've got:

Likewise how to get to the gray marbel in the fishtank and the orange bottle in the fridge.

Is it necessary to solve the doll puzzle and the marble game to get out of this room?

Comment

Originally posted by Lara
                      So far I've got:

never mind...

Comment

@Sonicfan, If you mean underneath the cabinet with the doors of glass.

If I get it right you see only squares in the book and not Japanese letters. I don’t know why only see squares but maybe you need some updates. Sorry, I don’t know too little about such things to help you with it.

@Lara, in addition to cazoop:

And yes, you have to solve the doll puzzle to get:

To get the last grey marble in the terrarium, you first have to get:

For the orange bottle:
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

what order do I do the screws? I only have squares, no text. Thanx!

walkthrough please! I cant even do the stupid doll puzzle. I always hated those things!

Comment

This is hard so far I have a cellphone,empty bottle,book,riped up papers,and a gray ball >.< And I stink at the puzzle. Lol. Help!

Comment

Originally posted by punkmama72
                              what order do I do the screws? I only have squares, no text. Thanx!
                              It changes every time.

Now what do I do?

Originally posted by gamermom
                              It changes every time.
                              I believe you use
                              then refer to post #5 http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...38&postcount=5

Where is the ruler? I have found two things that I cannot reach!

Never mind, I found it!

Comment

Working...
                              X