X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Room

WARNING: NOT suitable for kids.

CLICK HERE TO PLAY : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/307094
    Last edited by X-xHoNeYx-X; 04-15-2007, 11:44:36.
    True Horror Lover

sigpic

not nice - not suitable for kids

really this is horrid, it shows a picture of a supposed hanging of a young person and explains the torment before it takes place, not nice.
    "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

I really didn't like the storyline of this game... the kid which hangs himself in the closet, the story in the diary. Surely not a game which is suitable for younger players. Even if there's ever gonna be a sequel, I am not going to play it.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

ok i dont get this game. i cant get anything except for a peace of papper from the painting of a woman. i cant get any further . i like it i like it alot.

Comment

Omg that scared the crap out of me the laptop like flew outta my hands rofl!!!

I need some help so i dont get killed omgg NOT SUTIBLE FOR CHILDREN!!!

Comment

What a load of sh*t! Boring game, and well too easy.. did like the trick question though...

Comment

Walkthrough? please Benny dear?

Comment

test

Comment

weird game......the end question is annoying!!
                  Last edited by Mistery; 05-12-2007, 20:34:16.

Comment

not crazy about this game

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Walkthrough

Originally created by Chiaki*

Hope it helped!!!
                      Last edited by OneBun; 04-18-2007, 03:24:21. Reason: please remember to use spoilers for things that give away the answers. ;)
                      ChiAki*

Comment

here is your walkthrough thing....

that was the sickest thing i have ever scene. i think the creator really needs some definate mental help and there should not be a sequal. especially how they made you watch what was going on. too graphic and children should deffinately not play this. it is really upsetting. ugh....

Comment

What was the programmer thinking!!?? That is sick. No one should play that.
                          Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

What a CRAP GAME.... Pack of loosers....
                            Last edited by OneBun; 04-18-2007, 03:22:58. Reason: no profanity allowed here.
                            Aussie Aussie Aussie.... Oi Oi Oi......

Comment

Yes, it is a bit in poor taste but nothing compared to the stuff you see on TV every day and in films!

I doubt very much that any child will be scarred for life from this

Comment

Working...
                              X