Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Kill (This thread may be unsuitable for younger ages)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Kill (This thread may be unsuitable for younger ages)

Here's a thread. You think of a freak accident and then post it here! You may be asking what to I mean 'your own freak accident'. Here's an example from a movie:

Narrowingly escaping his apartment which blows up seconds after he escapes onto the fire escape Evan begins to climb down the fire escape. He jumps onto the floor but then slips, landing on his back and a ladder above his face. Suddenly the ladder slips, impaling him right through his eye and killing him instantly.

Another death from a movie:

Erin slips in a hardware store, skidding back and suddenly the back of her head hits the nozzle of a nailgun. The trigger is pulled several times, again and again and again, firing nails straight through her head and killing her.

So people, what's yours?
    Pain; is part of the puzzle
    Blood; is the price of freedom
    Death; it's not that easy...

The first example is from final destination 2, I saw that one yesterday

I don't know about the second example.

Dead from final destination 2;

Nora's in an elevator,
    someone calls her to say that a man whit hooks is going to kill her!
    The man whit hooks is right behind her, she goes up, tries to get away, gets stuck whit her hair on a hook, falls whit head between the elevator doors. The elevator goes up, and....

Comment

Ahhh How about. Bugs Bunny Is Hopping along and Sees a Carrot. The carrot gets Eaten by Bugs Bunny and The Carrots Dead. Poor Carrot.

Or A Fly Lands on a bug light and gets zapped. the End.
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

LOL that was the strangers deaths Darknight LOL
        But true SOOO true
        sigpic
        The cute chicken of LooneyBin
        With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
        Kids
        Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
        Daughter: Emo234
        Proud member of GFARDTO
        Carrot Explosion Expert
        I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Okay, here's one of my own made-up deaths. (Clears throat)

The victim is driving a motor bike in a field with his mates. Then the part of the bike where you rest your foot on falls off, causing the victims foot to slip, straight into the chain. The victim's foot voientely gets sucked into the chain, tearing away at his flesh and as the victim falls the oppisite direction his whole entire leg is ripped off. As he falls off his motor bike his neck goes straight through the motor bike handle of one of his friend's, killing him.

Comment

Ok I'll Do A New One

It's on a cool winter morning, the dew gatheres on the grass and making the morning sunlight shine off of it like small diamonds. I'm in the woods staying in a small wooden cabin. The sounds of nature are all around. I hear something so I walk to the back of the Cabin, look and see nothing. As I sit on a log, I hear it again, I decide to explore and find the Noise. I start to walk deeper in the woods I stumble upon a small animal and see that it's hurt. I pick it up and help it out. The little guy's mama sees me and her baby so I gently give it back to her. I go back to the cabin and sit on the front porch. Then Escapegirl comes out of the front door and says. Darknight, what are you doing? I reply KILLING TIME........hahahahahahahahahaahha Muahawhahahaha.....................
            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

O_o LOL hahaha nice killing story Darknight.
              But I think I'll pass, This thread is too scary for me. The SawIII story was way too realistic. I'm off
              sigpic
              The cute chicken of LooneyBin
              With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
              Kids
              Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
              Daughter: Emo234
              Proud member of GFARDTO
              Carrot Explosion Expert
              I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Darknights story was so scary
                Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

This is my kind of Thread =D
                  Yeah,mine will fail at a 3rd degree level but,meh

Ok,so A guy is randomly sitting down on his laptop,listening to Rammstein and playing games,as a usual night. But then his cat suddenly jumps up onto him and scratches the screen causing it to break,the man angered at this screams violently as the cat runs out the room,while being so angry and careless he decides that he will take his anger out on the cat. Not realising that everyone is asleep and the lights are off,he opens the door to the living room (Where the cat goes through a cat flap to get into) he grabbed his baseball bat before however. As he opened the door he slowly walked in,the only light emmiting from the tesla orb light in the corner and the train set his little brother left out from playing earlier in the day.He sees a shadow cross the floor going left behind the couch,as he walks to the other side of the room the cat jumps out from behind the sofa,screeching loudly, the man then in a state of shock fell backwards landing on the metal train set,the sign which is made of steel was stabbed into his back,reaching his spine. He was paralyzed from the neck downwards,he couldn't shout for help as he was so shocked and frightened. He slowly bled to death while he was there in the dark,only a small blue light to lighten the dark room. His mother found him dead the next morning.

Longest post I ever made 0.o
                  Live in virtue no desire.
                  And in the grave an angels' choir.
                  You look to heaven, wonder why.
                  No one can see them in the sky.
                  Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

scary..
                    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Two more of mine:

A man is walking down a dark alleyway where above him is an open window. Through that open window is a room where the computer is right next to the window. The owner of the apartment enters, slips and accidentally knocks off the computer, causing it to fall out of the window. The computer lands on the man's head. The man is still alive thought but bit of his tongue when the computer slammed onto his head. The man attempts to scream for help or scream but cant. The man holds his throat with his hands because he has accidentally swallowed his tongue. The man chokes on his tongue, and falls to his knees, still trying to scream for help. At the end of the alleyway he can see lots of people, but not noticing him. The man then hits the ground...dead.

My Second Kill:

A man is walking in some kind of cargo area in a ship. Near him is a giant fan. The man walks along but due to the poor work on the hook (which is restrainted to the ceiling) the restraint falls off, leaving the hook to fly down by the chain attached to it. The hook clips the man on his cheeck, causing him to fly into the air and right into the fan, slicing up his parts.

Comment

Look,another bizzare kill I made with my weird and sick mind =D

lolk:

A woman is walking along a pier in a town called lulzville,the sea called lulzville sea is infested by jellyfish and sharks. The woman cuts her foot on a screw coming out of the woodwork,she was walking barefoot as you would on a day like this. Then 2 children ran up to her,they were playing tag,the kids ran round her and made the woman lose her balance. She fell into the sea,but the sharks and jellyfish seemed to move away from her,she didn't know why. Well not until she felt the jaws of an electric eel bit down on her. And as you have guessed,she died.

The end.

It's early,I write better when it's late =)
                        Live in virtue no desire.
                        And in the grave an angels' choir.
                        You look to heaven, wonder why.
                        No one can see them in the sky.
                        Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

i've got one

there was a rich man with a long cane walking in a warehouse under a crane holding a huge container, but the guy slipped on a piece of metal causing his cane to fly out of his hands and hit a nearby button that deactivated the crane, the crane let go of the container, causing it to fall on the guy and turn him into a big bloody mess.

I am the The Looney Bin Sith Lord
                          Carrot Scientist

visit my profile for a cwl sand model!

Comment

here's one from the twistet mind of ME

As she walks down the long dark hall. And as she smells the warm aroma comming from the rooms, she smiles. Her smile reminds me of a meadow full of black roses. Roses with big thorns. She continues into a room where a man is tied to a chair. He turns his head and look at her with great pain in his eyes. From his torn up mouth, the words are repeated "Please..... pleeeease"
                            She looks at him as she was posessed by the devil himself. "Shut up! Shut up you bastard!" she screams. She takes a pair of tongs and a scalpel. He screams in pain, as she cuts his tounge off. Laughing like an innocent little child, she jumps gracefully onto his lap. "eat it.......EAT IT I SAID!"
                            With the salty tears running down his face, he starts eating his tounge.

to be continued.... have to go to school now
                            My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

HANDFGARN that was...uh...weird?

Here's another one of mine which involves a triple-death:

After their car brakes down on a highway uh...let's say...Bob and...uh...Joe...and...Michael get out of the car and push it to the side of the road, out of the way of the cars. The cars go speeding down the highway and...Joe lifts the car up with a jack. Joe and Michael grab their two skateboards out of the boot and lie on their backs on the skateboards and then roll the skateboards under the car so they are under the car, fixing it meanwhile Bob stands out but then notices something; the jack is beginning to shake and looks like it is about to snap. Panicking, Bob grabs hold of the end of Michael's skateboard and pulls back with all of his strength, causing himself to fall back and Michael to ride backwards on his skateboard.

But unfortuantely for Joe, who is still under the car, the jack snaps and the car falls onto his upper body, crushing his internal organs and almost ripping his body into two. Meanwhile for Michael and Bob the danger is not yet over. They both turn their heads to see a speeding van coming right for them! The van then crushes them, spraying their blood all over the side of the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X