Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first one is easy, but I'm stuck at the second. I have

Comment

I have no idea what's going on at this game..I could only find a ladder but wherever I click they say something in Japanese. R this games in English too? OR can someone please explain what those cat ppl saying?
      sigpic
      The cute chicken of LooneyBin
      With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
      Kids
      Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
      Daughter: Emo234
      Proud member of GFARDTO
      Carrot Explosion Expert
      I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

for the first one:

Comment

grrr the 2nd one is driving me batty already..got the gold and silver key, a bottle of ... well, whatever is in it..and a sponge

Comment

in the second one a can only find the two keys. and i dont know where to use them ><

edit: found the sponge
            My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

I am so stuck in the first one...i have the ladder and i went up it and now what???

nvm i got it

Comment

i cant figure out what to do either in the first one besides put up the ladder

Comment

where is the sponge?

edit: britibee i pm'd you

Comment

a ladder?! where the hell is a ladder? I just see some chaos in a restaurant, crying faces , a bizarr character in corner, a cook and 2 waiters? I can't turn left nore right and i can't go towards to corridor...so I can't move at all ?????

ah ok.... uhm I found the ladder (finally!! è_é ) and what do you do with the broom you can't pick up? near the ventilation shaft?
                    Religions were invented to control people

You better trust in yourself than in something you can't see/touch/hear/smell/taste!!

Comment

does anyone know where to find the code for the third one found two objects but dont know where to use them and cant do anything
                      MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

Originally posted by cazoob
                        where is the sponge?

edit: britibee i pm'd you
                        My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

3 rd

Originally posted by Hayles
                          does anyone know where to find the code for the third one found two objects but dont know where to use them and cant do anything
                          Stuck at the same place.. Maybe it has something to do with the note found in the picture where the safe is? Or how do I open the safe??

And what was the point in finding all those things like sponge?? Did I use it at all??? Noooooo

Comment

have no idea how to open safe, cant read music either. where did all the people go?
                            MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

Hello

I'm new here and I don't know how to do spoilers, but I found a new item for part three.
                              Shall I say where?

Comment

Working...
                              X