Das Tier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Das Tier

In a remote castle at the end 19. Century strange things happen. Blood runs out of the taps. A priest disappears without trace. Atrocious noises at the night. Find out the cause of these events, search in the past, look for the truth, kill THE ANIMAL.

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=136

I think it's escape the room type

Information:
    If you want to have a bigger game screen, point to the screen bottom with your mouse, click "Einstellungen" and check the option (thumbs up) "Auf Bildschirmgr?sse skalieren". Then refresh the page and you will have a bigger screen.
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-30-2006, 12:51:10. Reason: Added info for resizing game screen :-)

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Its about catching a werewolf in the house. So more point & click. But its pretty hard to understand. I really dont know what to do.

Comment

Can't understand a word. wish it was in English too. all I got is an envelope with letter(?) inside.

Comment

The letter is from the housekeeper and tells you about the werewolf. I think if you cant speak German you wont be able to play the game cause you need to talk to the persons in the house to get hints. Unfortunately I still dont know what to do with the objects you get from the persons in the house. :-)

Comment

I understand some german and the game is something like the boardgame 'cluedo'.
          I don't know or you know that game in the states, but it's about finding a person, the place and the weapon who killed someone.
          I don't understand anythig of this online version though..

Comment

It's a game like eyezmaze "Grow RPG". The guy you're playing with is the actual Primeminister of Germany. You have to put things in the right order to prevent him of winning the next election. For example switch his hairspray with the white aerosol can (bottom right) so he gets white hair.

Comment

das tier

hi,

spiel eigentlich kein deutschsprachiger dieses spiel???? ist doch voll cool!
              aber kann mir wer erkl?ren wie man das storchennest runter bekommt, und wo der safe ist????? ich komm einfach nicht in das geheimzimmer, weil ich den safe nicht finde!
              hat eigentlich der kochtopf eine bedeutung, oder ist dass nur, dass man rausfindet, dass der kamin verstopft ist?????
              bitte um hilfe!
              ganz liebe gr??e
              bobin

Comment

Hi

I?m from Germany.

And yes the games is about a werewolf.

In this game you have to talk with person or get thinks.

The game is full of german dialogs. And yo I think it is only a game for Germans or people who understand german.

Anja

Comment

If you want to play the game and understand the dialogs, all you need is a online translator. My German is rusty, so I use it and it helps.
                  Falcon

Comment

@bobin
                    Super,jemand der deutsch spricht!
                    Wenn ich das Spiel starte, ist das bild super klein. Weis nicht, wie ich das gr?sser bekomme. Vielleicht war das bei dir auch so und du kannst mir helfen?
                    Ich w?re dir echt dankbar.(Bin leider nicht so supi in englisch, darum frag ich dich!)

Mfg wolke

Comment

Ja, w?sste ich auch gern, so klein zu spielen ist schei?e

Comment

hallo wolke

also das war bei mir auch manchmal so, aber keine ahnung woran das liegt! hab das spiel ein paar mal hintereinander neu gestartet, und irgendwann war es dann gro?, so dass man die dialoge auch sch?n lesen kann!

mehr kann ich leider dazu auch nicht sagen!

oder funkt es bei euch eh schon, wenn ja und ihr habt vielleicht schon was rausgefunden bitte um hilfe!

lg
                        bobin

Comment

Dont get this game at all. First of all the screen is soooo small. And everyone is speaking in German here. I dont know a word about german so its not helping.
                          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                          we grow old because we stop playing games"
                          sigpic

Comment

Hunger..

Wie man es gr?sser kriegt weiss ich nicht, habe ich auch nicht hinbekommen, aber ich habe ein anderes Problem... Kann sein dass ich dumm bin, oder einfach dass ich nicht genug Erfahrung mit solchen Spielen habe, aber WIE VERDAMMT NOCH MAL KRIEGE ICH WAS ZU ESSEN? Bin bisher dreimal aus Hunger gestorben. ;P Ich habe Streicholzer, tue den Topf auf dem Herd, alles klar, aber Kohle habe ich bisher nicht gefundem. Und mir graut's wenn ich dran denke dass nachdem ich Kohle kriege mir gesagt wird ich habe nichts im Topf -wovon ich ausgehe. Tipps w?ren willkommen.

Und wenn ich irgendwann was zu essen kriege werde ich zugeben dass es ein ziemlich gutes Spiel ist.

Comment

Originally posted by Lin
                              Wie man es gr?sser kriegt weiss ich nicht, habe ich auch nicht hinbekommen, aber ich habe ein anderes Problem... Kann sein dass ich dumm bin, oder einfach dass ich nicht genug Erfahrung mit solchen Spielen habe, aber WIE VERDAMMT NOCH MAL KRIEGE ICH WAS ZU ESSEN? Bin bisher dreimal aus Hunger gestorben. ;P Ich habe Streicholzer, tue den Topf auf dem Herd, alles klar, aber Kohle habe ich bisher nicht gefundem. Und mir graut's wenn ich dran denke dass nachdem ich Kohle kriege mir gesagt wird ich habe nichts im Topf -wovon ich ausgehe. Tipps w?ren willkommen.

Und wenn ich irgendwann was zu essen kriege werde ich zugeben dass es ein ziemlich gutes Spiel ist.
                              Sorry, my german is not as good as my english, but you'll probably understand. First get the Speisekamerschussel from Dienstmaedchen Anna. Make sure it is in your inventory on the right. If it's on the left, then drag it to your inventory on the right. Then move your butt to the kitchen. Then you drag the key to the door in the kitchen (it's the one up north). Next you have to use the icon for open/close (the hand with the key). Click on it and then click the door. From now on, you will be able to enter the Speisekamer.

But next, you will need to drink. For this, you'll probably need the key to the Weinkeller. However, this doesn't work the same way, because the hatch down in the kitchen is stuck (it's hard to see, but it's left from the table).

Do you know how to get the hatch to the wine cellar open?

I've found out how to open it:

So how do you get something to drink?
                              Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 11:02:27. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Working...
                              X