• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Adventures Of Josie True

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=616

or:
    http://www.maryflanagan.com/josie/play/play.htm

Join Josie True across time and space as she tries to find her missing inventor/science teacher Ms. Trombone!! Josie travels back in time to Chicago and then Paris, meeting fabulous historical figures such as Bessie Coleman, the world's first African-American woman aviator! Along the
    way, play fun activities to help Josie and her iCat in their
    search!

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

cartoon or game?

Clicking pretty much just takes me to another part of a cartoon. I am sorry but this one is a bit boring for me.

Comment

pretty dull

ok i tryed to find the good in the game... there is none its a big school program (as if we dont get enough in rl) and i beat it and i regret watin my 30mins of my life on it..... please dont walk run from this.... im sorry gamershood i love ure site but this game dosnt cut it its horrible sry....

Comment

i agree with these guys, it is boring, you just click all the time, i know its a point and click game but come on!
        Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

boring! u dont do nuthin!

Comment

If you go a little way into the game, you get to a house where you can click on things, and need to go and sort out stuff. The game kicks off from there! I've travelled in time once so far, and I'm still going! It does seem a bit boring, but I'm hoping for something better soon! Anyone got any hints for this?
            ow...
            uh...
            I feel pretty!
            Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
            Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

I had to cheat on the cricket game. I had no idea what to do.
              And also it just died on me a couple of times. Just wasn't able to click anything anymore.
              The games get quite hard with the time

Comment

I have to devide 4 bowls of green chili equally among all the bowls. There are 4 bowls and they each have 1 2/3 but it won't work, what am I doing wrong?

Comment

Finished it in just 7 min.

Comment

I think its a pretty cool game...
                    and to the people who are tired of clicking.... come on man... it's, like your saying, a point and CLICK game....
                    My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

anybody here

i used the laser and filled in the shapes now im stuck
                      Last edited by OneBun; 04-23-2007, 02:59:42. Reason: merged posts
                      keep on keepin on

Comment

aah on the disc in the ice u dont have keep clikin
                        I'm terrible at games, yet i still bother.

Comment

well, I guess i'm the only 1 in here who seems to have a problem with loading... normally i've to wait like 2 sec. to load, but, well not with this one, it seems to load for hours, it just says: one moment...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            well, I guess i'm the only 1 in here who seems to have a problem with loading... normally i've to wait like 2 sec. to load, but, well not with this one, it seems to load for hours, it just says: one moment...
                            No you're not the only one. once the game worked fine. but now it wont work anymore. what a shame, I really liked that game
                            My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

grrr it just says one moment.....
                              Q:
                              A man walks into a shop. He points a gun at the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper says "Thank you", then the man walks out the shop taking nothing. What happened?
                              A:
                              The shopkeeper had hiccups.

Comment

Working...
                              X