LP Invasion Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LP Invasion Rules

Welcome everyone to LP Invasion. Thank you all for your support.
    Here are the rules:

Solve point: each team to solve the round before it ends will receive 1 point.
    Picture point: at the end of each round, there will be a required picture to take with instructions. The first team to post this picture, will receive 1 point.
    Hidden point: The first team to find this page and complete the challenge will receive 1 extra point.
    Extra points: Teams will be given a choice on 3 bonuses, with points values of 1, 2, or 3 points. Each team may only choose ONE of these points. If one challenge has been taken, the other two are still open for the other teams.

Pictures and Videos: These items will be posted in the Media folder, in their appropriate thread. (I.E. Round 1 pics in the Round 1 section)
    These pictures are NOT allowed to be edited in any way. Videos will have to be uploaded to YouTube and then embedded into the post in the Media folder.

Walkthrough: The winning team must provide a walkthrough that states how they found their eggs and the link for each egg.

To ensure points, teams should follow this order of points:
    Find the Hidden page, complete it and post it into the appropriate thread in the Media Folder. (if there is one for that round)
    Solve the round.
    Complete one of the Extra points, and post it in the appropriate thread in the Media Folder.
    Take the end round pic and upload it onto the appropriate thread in the Media Folder.
    Upload the walkthrough in the appropriate thread in the Rounds Folder.

If I have missed anything, or you would like some clarifications, please post here.
    Good Luck to all the teams!
    Last edited by linkinpark333; 09-22-2013, 00:21:18.

invasion may be done in a different format, due to having 4 different creators. Well see what happens

Comment

Please make sure to recheck the rules to see any editings of the rules

Comment

Video bonus pt? Speed bonus? Do we want these?

Comment

I like the idea of a speed point as well as a solve point. 1 gives recognition for being the cleverest quickest and the other gives recognition for getting there

Comment

I like the speed point idea too.

Comment

Also: I should mention. If an extra challenge has been taken, the other team can't take it. Instead, they have to pick from the other two. (Only Applies to the end of the round challenges)
              Last edited by linkinpark333; 09-22-2013, 00:19:33.

Comment

Working...
              X