Selecting Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selecting Members

Grego and Angua have made an interesting suggestion.

Instead of having the same members in the same threads, the members could be switched up.
    I like the idea of drawing random teams after registering.
    The names of the team also dont have to be the same. (Even if its an Invasion clone)
    I'll think about how this will work and Ill put it in here.
    Last edited by linkinpark333; 09-04-2013, 20:10:53.

I really like the idea of random team memebes like this there woiuld be an equal number of players in each group but maybe there are some players who dont want to be with another one and if it goes with him/her he/she will quit the game...
    The Master Riddler.

Comment

@Linkinpark, If you do this and you still want to have a private forum for each team each round, I really need a list of who is in what team for each round because I manually have to switch each member their usergroup every round again. So if you really want to do this I need these team lists 72 hours before the launch of each around.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

random would only happen before the first round i think. (and it only would apply for the ones who would like to switch)
        Why switch 20 times

Comment

Nono Adventure they will be random at the first, teams will remain like that until the end.
          The Master Riddler.

Comment

oh, I think I get it. Mixing up the current Invasion 5 teams randomly to get new teams. Correct?

edit: Ah! I indeed get it now. Thanks Linkin and Grego! Sorry for my misunderstanding.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

yep. Why have the same members? it would be boring. Now, if the teams want a new team, or rename it, then It would be even more interesting

Comment

I like the idea of random teams....
                I will not join a team because I want to be able to do my Mod duties if they are needed.
                I wish all the players good luck but most importantly...to have fun!!!
                From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X