Cozy Study Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cozy Study Room Escape

No time for studying now, you need to get out of this room quickly, it's your last chance to take that exam. Good luck!

Cozy Study Room Escape

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Different! And nice!

Comment

nice one

Comment

Nice, thanks

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

I'm out. Thanks for the $18, GH.
          Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Am I the only one who can't seem to get the green lock puzzle to work?

I can't get the green coin, either...
            Last edited by tipper75; 09-08-2013, 00:31:36. Reason: Merged Posts, please use the edit feature instead of double posting.

Comment

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Thanks! Now I got all the keys, except for the brown one. *sigh*... All the other games like this one, I have finished them in no time! Why am I having trouble with this one! *cries*

Comment

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Thank you very much! I think I was glitching or something... because some of the puzzles just wouldn't work for me. Today, they did. I dunno... Anyway, thanks!

Comment

T'was good and yet time consuming
                      sigpic"The Science of Deduction"

Comment

question

When will your site have new room escape games again? your last game was posted in september last year, i really liked your escape games. why aren't you putting up new room escape games? i loved the puzzles
                        thanks
                        moshy

Comment

Originally posted by moshy View Post
                          When will your site have new room escape games again? your last game was posted in september last year, i really liked your escape games. why aren't you putting up new room escape games? i loved the puzzles
                          thanks
                          moshy
                          The game maker has gone into guru meditation for new plots. We're not sure when the game maker will come back from it, but we're biting our nails it will be soon.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

when i want to play room escape games it shows the please get latest adobe flash player. i already installed but it was not played. how will we clarify

Comment

Working...
                            X