PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Quest RPG

GamersHood
10-17-2005, 17:56:33
Link:

http://www.battleon.com

AdventureQuest is a free, lunch-break-sized RPG that you can play daily using your web browser. We are adding new things every week! Join us in shaping the direction of this campy yet addictive role playing game.

TheCuban03
10-17-2005, 22:34:14
Theres one thing about this game. The free server is only allowed 6000 people, to be able to log in the number of people on has to be below that limit, however you will often find that there are more people than allowed on the free server. The reason for this is that people who play known as Guardians can log in at any time... If i remember to become a guardian is only like 15 bucks. It's worth it if you are going to play a lot and wish to get into the servers at any time you wish. If not, then I suggest not not paying for the guardian or x-boost upgrades. This game also gets boring quickly. If you wish to play a good rpg online that is more fun I would suggest playing Runescape. I also play this as a paying member to receive full benefit but spent much time playing for free.

Unregistered
10-18-2005, 19:24:34
does anyone know how to make healtpotions?????

Rimfire
10-20-2005, 23:26:52
To replenish your health potion, you go to the mage shop. Choose the explore option. Then drag into the mixing couldron;

Mermazon Kelp
Frogzard Tear
Magma Leaf

You can also make manna potions but I won't deprive you of the fun of trying different combinations.

Unregistered
10-22-2005, 23:37:40
ok im sry but u guys havnt put www.runescape.com runescape is the best games and its better than adventure quest u can actually play in a world with people u can talk to

or DELETED if this gets deleted i tryed

Aribeth
10-29-2005, 23:05:14
i play aq alot , and i was wondering if anyone has spell scroll combinations , pls post it (if you dont know what im talking about ,, dont answer please)

TheCuban03
10-31-2005, 21:04:35
your best bet for the spell scroll potions are to go to the site forums, but i never found those there. I think you're just going to have to go through diff combos to get it. I got the fire spell, but i got tired of going through the places to get the scrolls. and as for the guy who said runescape is better, he's right, but why post the same thing I said?

Unregistered
11-05-2005, 16:32:20
okay, i was in the mage's shop and was exploring and my name got turned backwards! How do i fix it?

Alisha
11-06-2005, 20:48:00
hey i had the same problem but mix the same potion again. i think its the ingrediants at the top.

Alisha
11-06-2005, 20:57:58
i also just dicovered the formula for MP potion. it is:

Mermazon Kelp
Moglin Essence
Bad juice

How do u make ur hair turn normal? ive turned it green =S

Alisha
11-06-2005, 21:00:39
i must be getting very annoying lol but i found a formula to get a pet rock fighting with u until u log out. it is :

Slattwob Dust
Bad Juice
Magma Leaf

ok i hope u enjoy everything...i try find other formula ^^

Unregistered
11-08-2005, 02:39:27
My hair turned green too! it got all better when i logged back in the next day though....But by now you would know that! : )

yahoo!!!6060
12-04-2005, 02:37:21
If you go to the magic shop and press look around you can click on certan things on the shelf and drag them to the big pot and make poitons.put 3 things in pot.O and im cool!

yahoo!!!6060
12-04-2005, 02:43:32
AHHHHHH!!!!! There`s no open spacees!!! i`ve been trying for three hours!!!AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
01-04-2006, 20:11:10
just talk to warlic about changing ur look it's cheap.

djizuz
01-12-2006, 22:10:22
A boring game! I don't like to play theese kind of MMORPG. The crims and Dark Throne is very good, but i can't play it for two days!

Saphyre
01-14-2006, 02:08:20
actually, there is absolutely no point in playing the game unless u become a guardian :| This is because u can nver get in unless youre lucky an' u cant get anything worth a dime.

i've got about 4 accounts but i stopped playing 'cause i couldnt become a guardian (i've got no $) :'(

but if u DO become a guardian u dont haveta wait to log in AND u get extras :D

but if you're not one, than it sucks

Unregistered
01-19-2006, 22:05:20
Can't log in...AT ALL!

As far as I'm concerned, this game does not exist. It's just a page with random writing on it about 'spaces'. Woohoo. Fun.

gamer of god
02-08-2006, 21:55:49
i have played this game since it started
and yes it is boaring when your lv1 but i have a lv 59 adventurer
and just got given to me a lv 56 guardian
and i prefere the adventurer
and plz don't post spell scrolles there classed as a spoiler
and will get you banned if caught by artix inc.
thats why there are no "spoilers" on the offical forums

jordanromo
02-17-2006, 08:40:47
mix the following to create a teleportation potion

-magma leaf
-stattwob dust
-mermazon kelp

im lovin it

jordanromo
02-17-2006, 09:02:57
i love adventure quest

Tonney
03-16-2006, 15:53:02
Ye, AQ rules, i got a lvl 88 Master-X Guardian, it rulz! anyone who IS guardian, know how to get the Carnax fighter armor? damit, i keep lookin for it :D

03-17-2006, 21:50:52
GO TO www.pokemoncrater.com!!!!!!

Cheese man
03-25-2006, 23:20:26
The newest update leads usto a rift in the sky from the mysterious crater rite? then you clock on the library. Then click on 1 of the candles closest to you and a door will open. go into it. There is a combination lock safe! whats up wif that! there is no way i have discovered so far to get through. If any1 knows how to get through or knows the combination ( hard ) please reply!!!

dermik
03-26-2006, 19:12:34
can i play without register???????????

stimpy
03-26-2006, 22:08:16
hay cheese man ive been looking really hard for the code to get in i thought i had it for a little. If you click on the plant above the girl you help get doves from a nimbo comes out... long story short yiu get to find puzzle peices and i thought it was a screen shot or answere to the safe. Any way If i find it ill let ya know, as long as if you find it you will let me know.

dermik
04-01-2006, 21:43:56
can i play without register???????????

nvm

Unknown
04-02-2006, 14:16:25
How do you save Twilly when he is kidnapped? I get to the end and fight Kabroz but I am small and the potions are weak. PLease summon help me.

Cheese Man
04-03-2006, 08:04:37
hay cheese man ive been looking really hard for the code to get in i thought i had it for a little. If you click on the plant above the girl you help get doves from a nimbo comes out... long story short yiu get to find puzzle peices and i thought it was a screen shot or answere to the safe. Any way If i find it ill let ya know, as long as if you find it you will let me know.
HEY! You said about the puzzle thing. once you finish that and you crash go into the safe place and clich on the knob in the middle of the colour wheel thing and a "eternal" will appair. Summon him once he goes and write down the stuff about 3's and 1's ( im sure its important ). Then you have to do the three tasks. I havent got past the first 1 yet but im sure its easy!!!

redfragglebiker
04-05-2006, 01:24:13
Hee hee hee... too much messing around in the magic shop now means I have a black face (covered in charcoal and soot!) and green hair! I look like some kinda xcool ninja space alien dude!

redfragglebiker
04-05-2006, 22:33:32
Is there a quick way to up your HP pints I'm level 33 i have some very cool spells and armour but seem to be incredibly weak, any suggestions.....

I'm playing the free version by the way

Taries in advance and may your caves be contantly filled with doozers!

stimpy
04-06-2006, 00:16:41
i'm a preety high level right now with nice stuff so ill check it our Mr.Cheese. And ^ guy up there got o stat trainers and raise endurence.

stimpy
04-06-2006, 00:36:07
sorry for double posting i sure you will understand but those games are pissing me off i tried all 3 cups and cants get it and i dont under stand his riddle. im going to take a guess at it though, i bet you need to be high enough "stat" wise to do them, Luck is for the first one, Strenght is for the third one, and i dont know abouth the last one.

Chris-ov-Donny
04-06-2006, 01:14:49
ive got a lvl 65 x - guardian n im bored lol

redfragglebiker
04-06-2006, 02:24:57
Taries Stimpy... guess I was just having another dizzy spell.. just for info i'm a girlie not a guy! :D

Cheese man
04-06-2006, 06:07:00
Well thanks! i have ultimate stats and now know how to use them. Wait. What is the third on where you need strength for?

stimpy
04-06-2006, 22:24:36
Lol sorry biker i was talkin to Mr. Cheese aka cheeseman.
Cheese man did i say third, Oops ment to say second, And you must have higher stats then me couse i can't get past any of them.

Cheese Man
04-07-2006, 07:03:43
Hey. I was just wondering ... which 1 is the strength? i havent completed the cups 1 but where do u find the strength 1?

stimpy
04-07-2006, 13:03:56
ummm.. i just had it in the beggining mabye i beat the cups first try and didnt know it. hmmm.

redfragglebiker
04-11-2006, 19:36:14
If you get yourself a pet rock from the magik shop (see post #11 for how to do this) and take it to Valencia (You can find her by going to the petshop) she will give you a travel pass to access some new areas! Not sure what the crack is with them as i've only just discovered it myself but happy hunting!!!

stimpy
04-11-2006, 22:59:57
lol yup she sure does, i knew that one for a while though :( Anyway I'm wanting to know if anyone made any knew brakethroughs with the whole safe thing.

redfragglebiker
04-11-2006, 23:22:08
Not even got to the safe thingy wherever that may be! But i am only new to this malarky so I guess some things can be forgiven! :D Didn't realise peeps already knew about Valencia and the pet rock but then I'm knackered stresses and hungry (or that's the excuse i'm sticking to!!!)

not registred
04-13-2006, 15:27:27
how can i get to be a survey? a guy telled me that is like being a guardian but all you get is getting always in.

dermik
04-17-2006, 13:23:52
there are to many players online!!!!i cant get through!!!!!!! :head: :@ :head: :@ :evil:

Stimpy
04-17-2006, 23:15:21
The wise Guru stimpy is back to respond to all your gamershood posts, for that is what he does! Redfragglebiker i beliee your not a guardian and i think you have to be one to get there is not all you have to do is click on the travel map sail east, and you will see a huge crater by it is some rubbish click on it and after a while a carpenter will come and fix it for you and you will crank it using left+right arrow key and you can test it or hop on (if you test something funny will happen) and you will come to a gate hit the compus looking thing then the red handle and last the white latch you will be in isle d'orens (to lazy to find spelling) go to library read the glowing book (YOU BETTER DO IT!) well you dont have to but it's tits magee. click on the candle on the right most side of the screen and BOOM the safe.

Dear mister not registerd i have no idea what your talkin bout and i dont think this guy does either explain a little more and i might be able to help you, as for this guy he is wrong with the one time payment for guardinship you get access to many knew areas lots of knew items and much more if you can convince a parent or relitive to buy it for you its worth it ;)

Dermik i find it worth it to just pay the small amount of money before it goes up. it will happen AQ is becomeing a preety popular game soon they might jack the price up a good 5$-15$.

dermik
04-18-2006, 13:24:06
The wise Guru stimpy is back to respond to all your gamershood posts, for that is what he does! Redfragglebiker i beliee your not a guardian and i think you have to be one to get there is not all you have to do is click on the travel map sail east, and you will see a huge crater by it is some rubbish click on it and after a while a carpenter will come and fix it for you and you will crank it using left+right arrow key and you can test it or hop on (if you test something funny will happen) and you will come to a gate hit the compus looking thing then the red handle and last the white latch you will be in isle d'orens (to lazy to find spelling) go to library read the glowing book (YOU BETTER DO IT!) well you dont have to but it's tits magee. click on the candle on the right most side of the screen and BOOM the safe.

Dear mister not registerd i have no idea what your talkin bout and i dont think this guy does either explain a little more and i might be able to help you, as for this guy he is wrong with the one time payment for guardinship you get access to many knew areas lots of knew items and much more if you can convince a parent or relitive to buy it for you its worth it ;)

Dermik i find it worth it to just pay the small amount of money before it goes up. it will happen AQ is becomeing a preety popular game soon they might jack the price up a good 5$-15$.

yeah sure its not expensive but my parents dont alow........

stimpy
04-18-2006, 22:04:40
thats a real bummer that your parents dont allow you to :(

Ethernal
04-19-2006, 07:24:58
I have opened the vault at battleon in the new city. First you have to get the key-to do so, you have to click on your heel. This can be done like this-go to battle or any other place, where you can see yourself completly and click on your HEEL, then a buble will appear to the top, saying that you got the key for temporary use. If you got the key, go to the vault (seif), what is located at the left house in town-there are candles at the wall-3 i think and just click one of them to open the secret passage and go to the vault. In the vault, there are numbers and a color choise- the numbers are: upper-left:3, upper-right:13, down-left:8 and down-right:5. The color is blue. Good luck, Ethernal.

myiukmughy
04-20-2006, 03:19:53
i have played this game since it started
and yes it is boaring when your lv1 but i have a lv 59 adventurer
and just got given to me a lv 56 guardian
and i prefere the adventurer
and plz don't post spell scrolles there classed as a spoiler
and will get you banned if caught by artix inc.
thats why there are no "spoilers" on the offical forums

all of these combos for warlics shop are spoilers too you havent said anything about those......

anyone know the fireball z combo?

Stimpy
04-20-2006, 22:50:13
well you are right they would be considerd spoilers but thats preety border line stuff. Im preety sure almost everone can figure those out without much thought. :D Damn Ethernal you are good ;) where or how did you find the code and ow did you find the key i mean its in the most random place?????

Cheese man
04-21-2006, 23:12:16
WHAT! I DONT WANNA B NO DAM ETHERNAL! i opened the safe and got a ecture from the dead guys and wats up with that ticking thingy!!! sum1 please fill me in here!!!

stimpy
04-24-2006, 22:00:08
lol i did it to. i guess we just have to wait untill we can see our fate. I bet we get to fight that creature because ive seen a dramatic increase in Nightmare creatures lvl 58 or sumtin.

dermik
04-26-2006, 13:39:52
if you try to steal the hourglass from death(if you die look right down)i was teleported to a field.i goed into a purple warp thingi and i seen two grave stones.one nowere and one pwnsalot.i cliked pwnsalot and i seen a undead
stat trainer hee said:choose a stat to decrease.i clicked on endurance.then he said:you must loose this battle to decrease your stat"he was not very strong and i fighted him.he has got only about 70 hp left and he said:well fough I was very victourius such your endurance will go down by 5 points".but i beated him this sucks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob-dog
04-27-2006, 08:17:09
i'm very impatient when is silly necromancer going to come out i hope the trainer is zorbak because he is kool :)

bob-dog
04-27-2006, 08:18:41
lol no one has posted here for a while

bob-dog
04-27-2006, 08:21:53
WhO tHiNkS zOrBaK iS kOoL ! ! ! ! ! :) ! ! ! ! !
########ALSO######ALSO#########
i found the key for the safe how do i use it ?

bob-dog
04-27-2006, 08:55:39
just letting you no about my character !

STR: 70
DEX: 40
INT: 175
CHA: 40
END: 90
LUK: 0
Race: Human
Subrace: Vampire
Gold: 19724
Journal:Born on Saturday, August 20, 2005
Became a Guardian on Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Clan: None
Account Type: X-Guardian

Weapons:
Blade of Awe (Melee, Earth)
Cryo Crystal (Melee, Ice)
Inferno Hilt (Magic, Fire)
Wicked Breaker (Melee, Wind)
Elite Skinscraper (Melee, Light)
Big 100K (Magic, Darkness)
Rosethorn (Melee, Water)
Undead Axe of Storms (Melee, Energy)

Armors:
Guardian Plate
Shinobi Shozoku
White Wizard Robe
NightHunter Vampire Slayer
Dracomancer
Knight Armor
Golden Holy
Little Me

Shields:
Gyrate Shield
Frostval Wreath
Hero's Heart
Aegis
Nightmare Shield

Spells:
Heal Wounds
Ice Needles
Mental Energy
Star Forge
Avalanche Extreme
Whirl Tide
Meteors
Darkness Dragon Ambush

Pets:
Big Clone
Blue Krabb
Thunder Troll
Twig
Flogg
Zaph and Neely
Garlic Vampire
Sleestak

Miscellaneous/Accessories:
Intellect Scroll
Seven Leaf Clover
Amulet of Drakonnan

other information about my character:
1. i'm lvl 10 in every class armor
2. i've done every quest on A.Q.
3. the strongest monster i have ever defeated is the srong version of akrolith 4. the strongest monster i have battled without succession is carnax strong version
5. i tend to battle using mainly magical items,pets,spells,armors.
6. (my opinion) i think zorbak is really kool and i hope he is the teacher of necromancy.

Thank-You for viewing my character information page

If you have any questions on AQ ,my e-mail adress is: chikenpoo_ein@hotmail.com

bob-dog
04-27-2006, 09:03:50
sorry this is an add on from the last message from me i forgot to mension my lvl and my lvl is currently 83 3/4.

dermik
04-27-2006, 11:34:06
ok.but where is the key??

TWB
05-01-2006, 08:56:33
Help! I went to Gravemore and I can't go back!

KurjuseLord
05-01-2006, 10:07:44
I play AQ too. I guess that they have their own forum too. I have visited that once and I advise it to you too because there is a lot of information of AQ.

TWB
05-01-2006, 14:27:16
Thats Random....

menuwa
05-02-2006, 20:55:19
just go on to boog's click on the map and ur gone

Dead dude
05-12-2006, 18:26:44
Im wondering what level you are on Battleon and which is your best/favorite weapon,armor,shield and pet? plz answer!!!My level is 62 :-D (really close to 63)oh and plz dont tell any secrets plz!!!Thx(thanks)!!!

dermik
05-13-2006, 18:03:12
JOIN THE NECROMANCERS IN THE WAR!!!!

stickmanbob
05-19-2006, 20:13:00
Ohh... I will. Trust me, I will.

dermik
05-19-2006, 21:20:40
war is alerady done....and we woned!!

dermik
06-02-2006, 20:12:30
where is a good place to find Z-tokens?

???
06-09-2006, 06:36:06
how do u get in a clan or what are they for?

SETH
06-15-2006, 22:30:14
[QUOTE=Unregistered]ok im sry but u guys havnt put www.runescape.com runescape is the best games and its better than adventure quest u can actually play in a world with people u can talk to

or <<DELETED>> if this gets deleted i tryed[/QUOTE

runescape sukz badly. (notice i dindt capitalize runescape)

Mistery
06-15-2006, 22:32:13
Sorry, had to delete the other link. But Runescape IS posted on GamersHood ;-)

garff
06-20-2006, 12:40:24
Can someone plzzzzzzzz tell me all the warlic formulas they know?!?! I don't care if they are spoilers!!!

Werewolves Rock!!!

Sad Smile
06-24-2006, 06:59:20
I love adventure quest, I do not know why though. But the thing I hate the most is one day it might say it has 8000 free spaces then you try and log in later when there are like 6000 people online and it says it has only 5000 free spaces :gost: . Runescape always lags for me but at least you can get in whenever you want :fol:

Justin
06-24-2006, 16:41:18
Ok, here all all of the Warlics shop comboes:
Slattwob Dust+Bad Juice+Magma Leaf=pet rock
Mermazon Kelp+Frogzard Tear+Moglin Essence=backwards name
Mermazon Kelp+ Frogzard Tear+ Bad Juice+green hair
Mermazon Kelp+Slattwob Dust+Magma Leaf=teleport
Mermazon Kelp+ Frogzard Tear+Magma Leaf=health potion
Mermazon Kelp+Moglin Essence+Bad Juice=mana potion
Frogzard Tear+Moglin Essence+Bad Juice=completely black face

what i need is how to get the key, i can't figure it out and i am to weak for the hammer option, tell me how

dermik
06-25-2006, 13:39:43
where is a good place to find z-tokens?

*disco_diva*
06-25-2006, 13:47:50
i know this does'nt have anything to do with what you're saying but please please please check for me how to do level 5 of watchmaker cos it won't let me see how on its forum
thanks *kisses*
P.S.....SORRY!!

The Jermeister
06-27-2006, 14:43:06
A really good place to find z tokens is by clicking on twilly and doing the frogzard hunter 3rd quest over and over they drop a **** load of z tokens and are very easy to kill.

P.S. This Also Gives U Ten Healing Potions!!!!!

Snoopy
06-28-2006, 08:22:22
If u want to teleport to this talk like a pirate day thing then go to warlics shop and choose explore shop. Then add:

Magma Leaf
Slattwob Dust
Mermazon Kelp!

Rite On!

Frustrated
07-07-2006, 21:22:19
Does anyone know where to find a frankencarrot? I'm trying to find the stuff for the midgit in the attic and know where to find the other two items but I just can't find that stupid carrot!!

dirusan
07-15-2006, 04:31:13
Does anyone know where to find a frankencarrot? I'm trying to find the stuff for the midgit in the attic and know where to find the other two items but I just can't find that stupid carrot!! :au: :bunny: :pri:

Go to the farm on the map and talk to the gremlin until he asks you yo fight then the first monster is the frankencarrot.

anniste
07-15-2006, 12:01:20
Does anyone know where to find a ninja class katana?

...and how to buy potions from Lucretia?

bobis1231
07-28-2006, 01:06:14
how do you get more potions to refill

dermik
07-30-2006, 11:23:08
how to buy potions from lucretia?

Pink
11-30-2006, 18:10:44
Amazing game.:)I like it:)

KoreanBaybee
01-01-2007, 20:27:37
I can't seem to catch all the doves at the realm in the sky. Everytime I aim at the doves, I only catch 1 or 2 or none and I lose all the juice. Are there any tips or hints of what I should do to catch them all?

Thanks

davilish_angel
01-13-2007, 16:54:01
its a cool game, but i cant login somtimes coz their are too many ppl playing da game!!

zillah0625
02-28-2007, 13:21:41
I love the game!! I'm in level 35 now and am a mage and half lycan
just one question...does anyone know where I can find Uldor? if u know the answers pls. tell me thx

zillah0625
02-28-2007, 13:24:15
its a cool game, but i cant login somtimes coz their are too many ppl playing da game!!

you can play anytime in 2 days if you answer their survey!

Ruka
04-05-2007, 03:28:41
weel, you just have to click right on the dove I never mi:mad: :rog: :sad: :lu: :ma: ss

Ruka
04-05-2007, 03:31:15
Hey guys go to the rip in the sky and take the plungerizer or frogzard hunter quest 2

Ruka
04-05-2007, 03:32:40
I need help to buy potions mainly health TIPS?

dumbass4536
04-28-2007, 04:00:43
just so u guys kno that every hour theres a chance to sign on a free server thats how i get on everyday also sumwhere like 7:30 or ever 30 minutes u can go on to^-^

pokeball101
05-13-2007, 09:08:13
Who here is doing the battle on at the moment?
PS: AQ ROCKS!!!!!!!

This forum is really unpopular... I wonder how long it will take for pople to start posting again...

redder
06-16-2007, 08:11:43
i also just dicovered the formula for MP potion. it is:

Mermazon Kelp
Moglin Essence
Bad juice

How do u make ur hair turn normal? ive turned it green =S
u can't but i'm srry u can change ur hair with warlic hair mirror for 20 gold though.

Zatek
06-19-2007, 21:01:12
How to get the key? I just entered the combination and then you saw some dead guys shooting an ENORMOUS red lazer onto a planet who suddenly grew eyes! what is all this about?

sum1
06-19-2007, 21:11:35
aq is a good game but if your not a guardian, which costs $19.99 and around £10 in england, thers no point playing exept to level up :S no offence but runescape is better, but runescape wastes energy faster :(

deathchewer
07-05-2007, 21:07:57
*** do i do with this dam safe key?!?!?!?!!

Poonybug
07-30-2007, 02:54:35
if what you're looking for is the answer to the rip in the sky eternal quest then i think this might help.

Click big circle in the middle until it reaches orange and than click the little lever inbetween the two other dials on the right.

it worked for me.

trinityspirit90
08-09-2007, 02:14:18
Right now i decided to save up for the nemesis plate if u guys want 2 u can check out my characters profile The link to my character is: http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=7881245

so far the places that i go to is either nightbanes fortress or i go 2 battle carnax in the guardian tower can some1 please tell me the best way to make gold cause its ganna take an extreme amount of time and paitience please reply:)

redder
08-12-2007, 09:06:42
Right now i decided to save up for the nemesis plate if u guys want 2 u can check out my characters profile The link to my character is: http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=7881245

so far the places that i go to is either nightbanes fortress or i go 2 battle carnax in the guardian tower can some1 please tell me the best way to make gold cause its ganna take an extreme amount of time and paitience please reply:)wanna know a cheat that makes you lvl 100 and gives you all the stuff there is?

fooled you!!!!!!!!:ura: :ura: :ura: :ura:

redder
08-13-2007, 12:04:51
[QUOTE=trinityspirit90]Right now i decided to save up for the nemesis plate if u guys want 2 u can check out my characters profile The link to my character is: http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=7881245

so far the places that i go to is either nightbanes fortress or i go 2 battle carnax in the guardian tower can some1 please tell me the best way to make gold cause its ganna take an extreme amount of time :kngt: :kngt: :kngt: :kngt: :kngt: :kngt: :kngt:

redder
08-18-2007, 10:48:43
HELLO anyone here?

if anyone wants to know I AM GETTING BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

beauedwards
12-31-2007, 00:08:33
For ur information i hav played runescape i actually hav 24 files in the game.
but it gets so BORING!!!! but adventure quest is gr8

shotie150
05-07-2008, 11:05:51
i must be getting very annoying lol but i found a formula to get a pet rock fighting with u until u log out. it is :

Slattwob Dust
Bad Juice
Magma Leaf

ok i hope u enjoy everything...i try find other formula ^^

if you trade it to valencia you will get access to some guardian only in the map

For ur information i hav played runescape i actually hav 24 files in the game.
but it gets so BORING!!!! but adventure quest is gr8

what lvl is your aq?

[QUOTE=trinityspirit90]Right now i decided to save up for the nemesis plate if u guys want 2 u can check out my characters profile The link to my character is: http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=7881245

so far the places that i go to is either nightbanes fortress or i go 2 battle carnax in the guardian tower can some1 please tell me the best way to make gold cause its ganna take an extreme amount of time :kngt: :kngt: :kngt: :kngt: :kngt: :kngt: :kngt:

your 1 lvl more than me and im not a member if you dont believe me heres my char page http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=31483084

Jeral
05-07-2008, 14:48:56
what lvl is your aq?

Lol. That's a comment from a year ago...doubt they'd answer now lol.

your 1 lvl more than me and im not a member if you dont believe me heres my char page http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=31483084

And no one said they don't believe you lol. Hehe. Here's mine though ^^

http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=123708

shotie150
05-08-2008, 02:10:47
Lol. That's a comment from a year ago...doubt they'd answer now lol.

And no one said they don't believe you lol. Hehe. Here's mine though ^^

http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=123708

i wish i was a guardian

but i dont have any money

can u make a guardian plsssssssss

perty plssssssssssssssssssss

hello answer me

you der?

DmoneyGuy
06-02-2008, 01:26:41
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=22586456

My AQ Character, Level 75.

hjj5899
06-13-2008, 08:03:38
Link:

http://www.battleon.com

AdventureQuest is a free, lunch-break-sized RPG that you can play daily using your web browser. We are adding new things every week! Join us in shaping the direction of this campy yet addictive role playing game.

Yes, i see . hehe .

123killer123
08-05-2008, 00:33:42
i found a combination to teleport you to an unknown place its different every time

when you are in the shop mix these:
Mermazon Kelp
Magma Leaf
Slattwob Dust

Dark Halo
08-05-2008, 00:42:59
i forgot my level since so many time ago i havent played so here is my acc...

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=17545143

my acc is a lil old and i gave the pass to a friend who doesnt use it either but evry once in awhile plays it for new things

el' Brando
08-13-2008, 10:45:53
i wouldn't mind Dark Halo's username and password

what is TMZ
08-16-2008, 12:59:21
if dark halo is here just reply.note i need his uhh,name and password in battleon
i need cus mine is uhh,weak.

ill wait in 2 days for the reply of dark halo

Flam'n KnY
12-22-2008, 09:44:33
This Thread has been really helpful thanks for all the tips :-)

http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=55992128

What are Clan and Subrace and how do u get those