PDA

View Full Version : Why no new games?

tishtosh
10-11-2013, 00:25:09
I've been on this site every day for nearly 2 weeks and no new games have been posted? have I missed anything?

ps. I meant no new gamershood games

tipper75
10-11-2013, 02:11:57
He has been on vacation:( Now, because this is not a thread for a new game, I will send it to the bin, unless I can find a better place for it.

tishtosh
10-12-2013, 15:50:44
He has been on vacation:( Now, because this is not a thread for a new game, I will send it to the bin, unless I can find a better place for it.

:pcsmasher pffft, and there's me thinking you are grateful for any post you can get. :panda2:

Adventure
10-12-2013, 16:01:49
There has been new games posted. Only not on gamershood.com

All new games that are submitted on the forum can be found here:
http://www.gamershood.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?31-New-Games

There are only two person who also add those new games to the main game site (gamershood.com), but those people are not around at the moment and like Tipper said one of them is now on vacation.

P.S. I will move this thread to the Feedback and Question area where it belongs. Threads that serve no longer any purpose are usually or eventually moved to the bin where they stay until they get deleted.

GamersHood
11-20-2013, 22:07:34
I've been on this site every day for nearly 2 weeks and no new games have been posted? have I missed anything?

ps. I meant no new gamershood games

Our developer moved out of the country for some time to try new things in her life. It might take some time until the new games will flow with a constant pattern.

silvikas
10-01-2014, 05:02:21
It's very very sad... we want the gamershood games, snif snif...