Lo.Nyans Room Escape 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lo.Nyans Room Escape 7

Lo.Nyan's Room Escape 7 is another point and click room escape game by Lonyans. Search for clue's and items ,solve puzzles and escape

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

pic won't come down
    i tried

Comment

It's quite difficult - can't seem to do much - have 3 rings but don't know what to do with them yet. I keep trying different number and colour combis on the drawers but nothing happens

Comment

Originally posted by clover3leaf View Post
        It's quite difficult - can't seem to do much - have 3 rings but don't know what to do with them yet. I keep trying different number and colour combis on the drawers but nothing happens
        If you

Originally posted by old biker View Post
        pic won't come down
        i tried
        Did you try
        Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

You need to complete the small pattern things on the drawers....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

I have the two cabinets opened, the pic down, the robot's 12 green buttons showing, and 2 of the 3 pieces needed on each drawer. I have seen the colors for 4 of the 5 roman numerals.

Not sure what the green spinning 4-leaf-clover thingy in the inventory is for (although I suspect it is for the missing roman numeral).

EDIT: found 3rd piece for top drawer, solved 1st robot puzzle, opened first drawer, got items and now looking to open 2nd drawer.

EDIT2: Finally out. very nice game.
            Last edited by Scissors; 12-05-2013, 22:04:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Scissors View Post
              I have the two cabinets opened, the pic down, the robot's 12 green buttons showing, and 2 of the 3 pieces needed on each drawer. I have seen the colors for 4 of the 5 roman numerals.

Not sure what the green spinning 4-leaf-clover thingy in the inventory is for (although I suspect it is for the missing roman numeral).

EDIT: found 3rd piece for top drawer, solved 1st robot puzzle, opened first drawer, got items and now looking to open 2nd drawer.

EDIT2: Finally out. very nice game.
              I'm glad I could be of help.
              Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

finally out how could i miss that hart key

Comment

Thanks for posting the helps purp and others. I'll try again

Out eventually. Took me ages but kept needing to leave the game too.
                  Last edited by clover3leaf; 12-07-2013, 16:58:50.

Comment

Working...
                  X