PDA

View Full Version : Freaky Friday

GamersHood
10-26-2005, 16:58:51
Link:

http://www.flashgames247.com/play/4738.html

Escape the room game but with one difference that you can't use your mouse, to point and click, you must use arrow keys and space key.

WALKTHROUGH (http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?509-Freaky-Friday&p=16394&viewfull=1#post16394)

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 17:41:16
Hey! first!

But I am stuck...
made special cookies, put the smelly thing in the box.... and now?

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 17:42:14
Perhaps I am stupid, but I cannot do anything in this game. I found clover and a bottle of hot sauce and have been able to do nothing else since. When you ask for a hint, it gives you a blank page. This game stinks and I don't like it.

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 17:43:39
How did you make cookies and the like. What am I missing? I have looked everywhere. How about an abbreviated walkthrough for what you have done so far?

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 17:51:09
How do you get past the dog?

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 17:58:41
Where did you get the clover from?

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 18:20:27
The clover was in the china cabinet and the hot sauce was in the oven or fridge.

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 18:29:27
I am not sure if this is going to help at all, because I think all the items are in different places everytime you play.

1. I got the ivory key from the sofa in the livingroom.
That opens the door to the music room.
2. Bottle of hot sauce is in the dining room in the cupboard
3. tuna casserole is in cookie jar in the kitchen.
4. In the music room: corrective fluid is in accordeon.
bag of spice is in the piano
jar of floor wax is in the xylophone. Use it on the stairs.
5. Found a fancy key upstairs in the wardrobe. It fits for the locked door in the music room
6. In the study I found a fountain pen, a birth certificate, a pot of gold and thing to open stiches
7. In the living room, I used the birthcertificate, the corrective fluid and the pen on the newspaper.
8. I used the stich opener on the bear in the room with all those stuffed animals.
9. Found an umbrella in the laundry room
10. Found a used barf bag in the backyard bin

But am stuck again. Played it twice so far, was different each time. also was able to get the key from the strange guys neck but never could go on from there....

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 18:31:37
How do you get into the other rooms? The door to music room is locked and I looked everywhere for a key. Perhaps I just need to restart.

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 18:38:45
i got the man in the coma, and now what? (i got the key)

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 18:41:05
i got the man in the coma, and now what? (i got the key)

Same here.

I'm starting to wonder if this game is finish-able....?

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 18:49:51
From the 2 times I played it:
1st time the mission was to know the guy out with the spicy cookies. For that you needed peppers, hot sauce and the bag of spice
Other things I found:
lucky coin, pot of gold, tuna casserole, birth cerificate, slimy yellow thing that reeks,

2nd time you had to erase his horoscope in the newspaper in the living room with the correction fluid, the birth certificate and the pen.
Other things I found:
pot of gold, umbrella, tuna casserole, bag of barf, stich opener

Both times you had things to build a stink bomb.

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 19:10:46
Both times you had things to build a stink bomb.
you have to make it in a box, but where?

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 19:15:43
I refreshed and played again.
You can build the stink bomb with the Jack-in-the-box in the music room
This time I had all the things to change the horoscope, to make "special" cookies and to make the stink bomb 3 times:
For that you need the tuna casserole, the yellow stinkin thing and the barf bag. If you fill the box 3 times (and the guy plays with it 3 times) it also knocks him out.

HELL I CAN'T FINISH THIS STUPID GAME!!!!!!!! I am frustrated.

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 19:34:57
i knocked the guy out with the cookies and it seems like i've searched everywhere but i can't figure out what to do next

items : pen, umbrella, tuna casserole, pot of gold, four leaf clover, barf bag, lucky coin, birth certificate, rabbits foot, white out, and sulfur

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 19:37:37
i can't get out without sparky!!! where is he? please!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 19:40:07
i can't get out without sparky!!! where is he? please!!!!!!

If I knew I'd tell ya. Was anybody able to finish this game???

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 19:44:40
i'm just as lost. i've rigged the jack in the box, fixed the newspaper, and knocked him out with the cookies.. but still no sign of sparky! i have a strange feeling he is through the basement doors in the backyard.. but how to get in there, that's my problem.

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 19:55:24
Ok, I finished the game, but don't ask me how.
I refreshed 3 times until I found it.
I suppose it also has to do with the level of luck if you find all the items?!
(so keep away from those ladders, cracks and umbrellas)

Sparky is in the cellar underneath the back yard.
To go there it helps if you got the missing encyclopedia from the library. Look for it around the pool (left of the backyard) and inside the greenhouse.

To get past the dog you need a half sausage, I found it in the secret passage behind the bookshelfs.

Good luck! it is hard.

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 19:57:54
wow... sparky is really something else. the game really wasn't as hard as i was making it.

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 20:11:30
wow... sparky is really something else. the game really wasn't as hard as i was making it.

Well, I am not sure if it doable everytime... that is the problem. 2 times I was in a dead-end, searched and researched every place. And still couldn't finish it

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 21:20:58
I just beat the game. There are 3 ways to kill the bad guy. Stink bomb, hot cookies, or the bad horoscope. The game is perfectly finishable and fairly easy to do. I thought it was a lot of fun.

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 21:42:29
I am utterly confused. How do you make the cookies? i have the hot suace, peppers, and the spice stuff, and, i saw the cookie jar in the kitchen, what do i have to do?

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 22:54:15
mark for example the peppers in you inventory (by pressing "i") and when you are in front of the cookie jar press "p"...
it won't work unless you read the recipe in the study.

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 22:54:55
I just beat the game. There are 3 ways to kill the bad guy. Stink bomb, hot cookies, or the bad horoscope. The game is perfectly finishable and fairly easy to do. I thought it was a lot of fun.

Try to play it again once or twice and we'll see how "perfectly finishable" it is :P

lilmissstudent
10-26-2005, 23:10:31
help! where is the study?

lilmissstudent
10-26-2005, 23:17:50
please help!

lilmissstudent
10-26-2005, 23:29:06
where's the study! i can't find it!

lilmissstudent
10-26-2005, 23:46:35
ok, found it without ne1's help! thanks a lot (!)... what do i do to make him eat the cookies?

lilmissstudent
10-27-2005, 00:00:48
ok, done it, ne1 want ne hints?

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 11:49:01
me nid hints heheh

Nikki1203
10-27-2005, 15:11:38
can somepne help me find the seasoning

sianmick10
10-27-2005, 22:17:35
i have no idea how to finish this cannot find anything and always get caught wen i hide this game is crap if you ask me

Kelsey
10-27-2005, 23:18:15
Hmm...Where's the study?

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 23:35:42
i can't find anything in the game, you keep saying where you find stuff but if i go to it and examine it it doesn't say anything about the items. How do I actually get them?

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 23:55:53
I'm on the 1st level; I can hide, but I can't figure out how to get out of my hiding! spot!!
How do you get anywhere w/this stupid game?!!!!!
JJ

Kelsey
10-27-2005, 23:57:04
I'm on the 1st level; I can hide, but I can't figure out how to get out of my hiding! spot!!
How do you get anywhere w/this stupid game?!!!!!
JJ

Just pres H again, lol

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 23:59:45
You're the best!!! Thank you soooooooooo much.
JJ

Unregistered
10-28-2005, 00:05:40
I haven't got the spice to finish the cookies, I don't know how to teach him to boobytrap the jack in the box, and he says he needs a pencil to finish the birth certificate. I really don't know what I can do. Can anybody help me???

Its so depressing.....

Kelsey
10-28-2005, 00:09:02
I haven't got the spice to finish the cookies, I don't know how to teach him to boobytrap the jack in the box, and he says he needs a pencil to finish the birth certificate. I really don't know what I can do. Can anybody help me???

Its so depressing.....

Its random everytime you play, so there is no quarente weather or not you finish the game

Unregistered
10-28-2005, 00:14:10
Never mind I found the spice, and freed Sparky. I am so proud of myself right now!!!!!!!!!!

Jolien
10-28-2005, 15:29:19
There are 3 ways to knock out that ugly purple mr. The items are somewhere else every time you start the game over.

But you need the strange key to unlock the music room, the fancy key to open the study, the padlock key to open the padlock in the garden & the iron key to save Sparky. It's really easy and you don't need to feed the dog...

I really liked the game :)

Chasmosaur
10-28-2005, 15:57:48
Okay, there's a randomizer with this game, and it causes the objects you need to collect to move around. The only guarantee is the item you need to enter the current blocked room will be somewhere in your current set of available rooms, usually somewhere in the newly opened section.

For example, the item needed to get into the locked door off the front entryway will be somewhere in the originally available rooms. After you get into that room (okay, it's the music room), you will find the item you need to get up the stairs. Once you get up the stairs, you will find the item you need to get out of the music room, etc., etc., etc. Search and examine everything, sometimes even at different ends of the item.

As you read certain books, you will find three different ways to set traps to incapacitate Mr. Stitch. Collect items along the way to set up the traps; you spring them by hiding in the room where the given trap is located when he comes to look for you. But you have to make sure you've correctly set the trap - if it's not complete, it won't work.

If you have accumulated a lot of luck, sometimes it takes a while for Mr. Stitch to come and find you. Be patient and hang out near or in the particular rooms where you've set your trap(s).

It's a fun little game - enjoy it!

Unregistered
10-29-2005, 12:30:13
how can you open the secret passageway behind the bookcases? I'm really desperate.

fireking333
10-29-2005, 13:05:21
hey can i have a walkthrough for the one u find aspice bag in basement

fireking333
10-29-2005, 13:10:32
i know how to set trap its just not working what do i have to do:.(

fireking333
10-29-2005, 13:13:38
i know how to set trap its just not working what do i have to do:.(
plz help somebody help :'(

Unregistered
10-30-2005, 01:51:25
4 o'clock in the morning but sparky is saved! So what do you need to know?

Swimmer_girl
10-30-2005, 02:32:21
I know this must sound very dumb, but how do you get past the first level?0:)

Swimmer_girl
10-30-2005, 02:43:56
got past first room stuck on second! I found a piece of sulfur already.

Unregistered
10-30-2005, 09:21:29
maybe it helps already: look at really everything! I missed always a flowerpot in the greenhouse, but when I looked at it, everything was easy. I don't want to tell you too much, this game is really nice. Without unvisible spots you have to click on like some others. and then use the "E" key and read the books, there you find everything you have to know. Good luck!
Before you get crazy ask again!

Unregistered
11-04-2005, 09:19:44
i still can not find the key for basement,where?where?where?god!

Unregistered
11-13-2005, 02:12:22
i dont get this flipping game... how do you put the items in the jack in the box?
Where do you make the kookies?
How do you erase the horoscope?

plz tell me from Lost

Unregistered
11-15-2005, 07:26:34
This game is quite interesting in the sense that the placement of the objects are randomized, every game is different so you will have to search everything.. Your luck meter goes up when you find a lucky clover, pot of gold, gold saucepan and rabbit's foot and goes down whe u spill the salt, break a mirror, walk under a ladder or on a crack in the basement. Higher luck will decrease the rate at which the owner appears or finds you.

1. Find the ivory key for the music room by hitting space
2. Find the wax and use it for the stairs to reveal the bedroom andother rooms.
3. Find a stitch and use it to open the stuffed creature on the stage just north of the main room. The laundry room, lawn and greenhouse will be revealed. Check all furniture.
4. Find a golden key to ender the study(north of the music room) Examine the books to find the recipes for 1) poisoning the cookies in the kitchen and 2)setting up the jack-in the box
5. Find the missing encyclopedia in the greenhouse and use it in the study to reveal a passage into the basement. Get a key from the wine cellar to rescue sparky from the basement.
6. Search for the peppers and sauce and use them in the cookies , the sulphur and tuna casserole for the jack-in-the box or the pen, corrective liquid and birth date to alter the horoscopes in the living room.
7. Wait for him to appear and take the key.

MrSock
11-15-2005, 23:46:07
i had a great time creating Freaky Friday a few years back, and it's good to see people still enjoying it.

Here's some trivia, in case you're interested:

- the game came about when we had a slow period at work, and my supervisor asked me to create a game for Friday the 13th
- much of the game is based on my own gaming influences, most importantly Maniac Mansion
- the idea for the Mister Stitch character and his room full of taxidermied animals came from Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho"
- originally, if you were caught by Mister Stitch, he'd stuff you and and display you as a trophy in his room, but my boss said that was too dark, so i went with the pet idea
- many sites, in summarizing the game, say: "Save your dog from a creepy old man in a mansion." Those of you who have finished the game can spot something wrong in that sentence!
- i really did ask for audience feedback before designing the game. Most kids wrote back asking for a game with mummies that chase you around. The upcoming sequel to Freaky Friday uses this idea. It's set in a museum.
- look for my real name on the painting in the dining room! i cringe when i see it, because i'm actually not very happy with the artwork in the game

- MrSock

stormymagic
11-18-2005, 13:37:38
I liked this one. Challenging enough to be fun but not so hard that it just plain pisses you off!!!!

:P :D :P

unregistered
11-19-2005, 11:48:55
this is what iv done...
i got the man in coma (or dead)(he dont follow u so u dont ave to hide)
i have so far a 4 four leaf clova,rabbit leg,encyclopidia,barf bag,sulfer,front door key, pen,corrective fluid,lucky penny,cassoral,certifacate,umbrella,and iv opened the door but i have a felling u do sumthin in the libary?

Unregistered
11-19-2005, 12:03:32
if u find the encyclopidia u use it in da libary near all the white books

Maxiness
11-20-2005, 19:03:14
I did it! Huzzah for me!

Unregistered
11-20-2005, 21:52:58

cmon people dont give up. i finished this game when i was 8 easily.

SnoopiKitten
11-22-2005, 05:37:44
Okay, I did everything, found everything, made the cookies, and hid in the fridge. He comes in, FINDS ME, and KICKS ME OUT! Is this what's supposed to happen? Tell me there's more to it than this!

AAUUGGHH!!

Hyp3ri0n
11-25-2005, 07:46:34
i had a great time creating Freaky Friday a few years back, and it's good to see people still enjoying it.

Here's some trivia, in case you're interested:

- the game came about when we had a slow period at work, and my supervisor asked me to create a game for Friday the 13th
- much of the game is based on my own gaming influences, most importantly Maniac Mansion
- the idea for the Mister Stitch character and his room full of taxidermied animals came from Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho"
- originally, if you were caught by Mister Stitch, he'd stuff you and and display you as a trophy in his room, but my boss said that was too dark, so i went with the pet idea
- many sites, in summarizing the game, say: "Save your dog from a creepy old man in a mansion." Those of you who have finished the game can spot something wrong in that sentence!
- i really did ask for audience feedback before designing the game. Most kids wrote back asking for a game with mummies that chase you around. The upcoming sequel to Freaky Friday uses this idea. It's set in a museum.
- look for my real name on the painting in the dining room! i cringe when i see it, because i'm actually not very happy with the artwork in the game

- MrSock

Thank you very much for a great game! This has definitely been one of my better finds on the net and am very much looking forward to the sequel!

Unregistered
12-06-2005, 05:30:07
If you keep getting caught, you need more luck. Go to the backyard and knock on the tree by the pool (to the left) a few times in a row, it will make your luck meter full.

And don't spill the salt in the kitchen or walk on cracks in the basement.

mango
12-09-2005, 22:28:08
ohh... I cant find anything!!! I?ve looked EVERYWHERE!!! I just started and i found a golden coin and a rabbit food:S and that is justfor luck!!! And I have look everywhere, in the stoven, fridge, sofa, clock EVERYWHERE!!! I?ve been in this game be4 and I got alot of more stuff then now!!! Not a fair game:S:(

Unregistered
12-25-2005, 19:46:43
where do you get the key to go ointo the wine cellar? i have made cookies and the stink bomb but dont have the dog how do i get him?

Kaz222
12-27-2005, 07:26:39
I am stuck when you first play the game!!!!!! Where do you hide !!!!!?????
Please I beg anyone who can tell me!!!!!!

tomselleck
12-31-2005, 06:20:34
you can hide in the clock!

I normally have to cheat in these games but I did this one all by myself!

As previous posts say, the items move to different places each time you play the game.

To make the cookies, change the horoscope or make the stink bomb, first read the books in the library and then find the items you need. You only have to stand infront of the cookie jar, newspaper or jack-in-the-box and click p when you can see the correct item in your inventory.

Use floor wax on the stairs
Read all the books in the library
Find the encyclopedia and put it back in the correct place to open a passage way
Use seam ripper on a stuffed animal
Don't hide in the fridge, you will get caught
Feed sausage to the dog to gain a shortcut - not necessary
In the garden you can go left to find a pool
Don't spill the salt, stand on cracks, break the mirror etc - avoid these items
Do knock on the tree beside the pool

Just examine and search everything!

Have fun, really enjoyable game.

Amy_Lee1026
01-08-2006, 07:04:08
wow thats was a really wacky, rather, freaky game...i had to restart it a couple times before i could actually bea it...and the ending? How could anyone have a pet...well...you-know-what...anyway that was a lot harder than a bunc of other gamer ive played

Unregistered
01-13-2006, 09:25:53
to finish the game is to find the dog and get out of the house.
the dog is in the basment locked in a secret place behind the study room.
to get there is to find the missing book known as L-M book,and use the book in the middle of the book shelf.there will be an opening after using the book.
there will be a tunnel and in the end of the tunnel(towards the left) go down the ladder an u will find a lab.
u have to get an iron key to open the cage to find the dog.
after getting him u will have to get the keys from the guy.
find everything hot and spicy (like bag of spice,hot spice ,etc) and put it in the cookie jar in the kitchen and wait not in the fridge and oven but to the left coner and wait for the man to come.he will come andeat the cookie and will faint.once he fainted,come out of the hiding place and go in front of him and search for the key, then u will find the key and go to the main door and use the key and get out of the wired house and win the game.
simple game but gives u a headpain.the more the luck , the less places u can hide, the more bad luck, u can hide everywhere but less time time to hide.GOODLUCK.

Unregistered
01-13-2006, 09:33:39
you have to make it in a box, but where?
in the music room-jack in the box(towards the right corner)

Unregistered
02-12-2006, 03:01:36
finished! good game, but i wish q wasn't both help AND quit. i cursed for about half and hour when i accidentally quit the game when i was *thiiissss* close to finishing. but other than that it was fun!

lil sugha soph
02-23-2006, 14:39:57
omg that game was quite hard or is dat me lol well i hopeu culd get through it oh i wuld help but cnt remember n e of it lol sorri
ope ya du it
xxxx

PsycArtist
02-26-2006, 21:18:01
That game was easy! It was fun too. ^^ I still dont' know how he fit Sparky in his pocket though...O.o; Here are a few things I noted in the game...

Good Luck Items:
Pot of Gold
Lucky Penny
Rabbit's Foot
4-leaf clover
Knocking on the Tree

Bad Luck Items:
Spilling salt (can be counter-acted by throwing it over your shoulder)
Stepping on cracks
Walking under ladder
Breaking the mirror

Oh and you can put on the pink tutu in his closet...quite funny really. XD

tarumi
04-07-2006, 21:16:28
it wont even load up!!!

Lil Girl
04-10-2006, 01:32:14
I Cant Even Get The Dang Thing To Load!

TheOne
05-21-2006, 14:15:55
I cant even find the game...

Mistery
05-21-2006, 14:30:10
The site has been reorganised. Unfortunately there is no direct link that could be posted. However, I updated the general link in the first post. You will have to search for the game in the box called "new games" by clicking on the right arrow until you find the game.

Juze
05-21-2006, 15:36:58
Link:

http://www.ytv.com/gamepad/play/default.asp
(You will see a box with "new games", click on the right arrow until you find the game. Unfortunately there is no direct link)

Escape the room game but with one difference that you can't use your mouse, to point and click, you must use arrow keys and space key.
Cant found game. there is no too new games link.

Mistery
05-21-2006, 16:12:52
There is a box on the right bottom of the page with the title "new games". You have to click on the right arrow to find the game. Sorry, a direct link can not be given.

Lil Cutie
06-10-2006, 22:28:02
i finished it! get the book n put it in the shelf n then secret passage!!!!!!(thatzz all illl telll u)

dodgo
06-13-2006, 18:06:22
I ve just started and this game is weeeiiirdd!?!?!What do i do? :tit:

HermioneGranger
06-17-2006, 15:58:00
where is the ivory key? this is my 4th time playing but i can't rememeber how. since there is a randomiser, i cannot find where it is, someone help?

HermioneGranger
06-17-2006, 16:00:56
forget it, it was in the fridge

AnarchxtHippo27
06-20-2006, 00:14:52
It won't work for me. :( It brings me to the first level, says "It may not have been a safe idea just to walk through the front," remains there, and then stops. You hear the clock ticking and see it moving, and the message is still on top, but other than that I can't do anything. *Sigh.* I hate it when my computer does this to me.

?dreamer?
07-02-2006, 18:43:37
Try pressing enter? That's what transfers you from message to message.

Jo-Ann
07-03-2006, 17:31:46
http://www.ytv.com/gamepad/play/games/freakyFriday/play.asp#top

I hope it works ;)

Key padj
07-12-2006, 17:49:29
this is a direct link

Mad-Mel
12-30-2006, 18:59:11
Just finished the game. Took me 2 hours and i refreshed, then realised i hadnt found the pool and that i hadnt been examining the bookcase.

Good game, easy when you get the hang of it.

6-10

peekaboo
04-08-2007, 00:24:15
Link:

man it oly took me like a half hour to beat this thing an it's really fun but i've never found the corretion fliud to make him read the paper wrong oh well ...they should make another game like freaky friday!!! totals!:rev:

Lard Lad
04-08-2007, 00:25:15
Cool game.

lilrap
04-08-2007, 15:29:29
evry time i go to the cellar all i see is caskets. not sparky. WHERE IS HE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammmy
04-09-2007, 17:33:39
I searched everywhere TWICE!! for the padlock key and i still cant find it!!:mad: any ideas where it could be and i no its a random thing but where did you get the key please help mine could be in the same spot!!!

Jewl01
04-11-2007, 01:40:31
I heard u have to boobey trap the jack in the box or feed him da cocckies. HOW DID U MAKE COOCKIES I HAVE DA PET BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT WOW DIS GAME IZ HARD

Jewl01
04-11-2007, 01:45:27
OMG what do i do after i have da dog or whatever i have him i heard u have to make coockies HOW THO?

bizarrochick
04-11-2007, 01:46:02
if you read all the books in the study it you then find out how to booby trap things (but it doesn't actually tell you anything) find bag of sick, sulpher and err theres something else rotten and smelly and when i remember what it is i'll post again...

there are 3 ways you can knock out the guy.... you only need to do one of these things. and you don't really have to MAKE cookies!

Yorick
06-22-2007, 19:08:03
Hmmm... confusing.

nvm beat it

GreenApple
07-01-2007, 00:51:44
YES!This is the first game i finished without any help!WOOH!

WolfEyes
07-18-2007, 05:13:09
Every game, the location of the item changes, but it's still basically the same thing.After you have you used all the keys, you should find yourself in a secret basement where sparky is.
First, go through every place, looking for things. Use any keys found.

When you find sulfer, barf, and rotten food, you put it in the jack in the box in the music room for a stink bomb to knock him out...
ooorrr
You take the spicy things in the cookie jar in the kitchen or coma-cookies.
(which I still find hilariously awesome)

Note: When you find the encyclopedia, put it in the bookshelf in the study/library.

SolidSnake
08-15-2007, 13:04:12
DUDE!!! this is 1 weird game and annoing cause they change items location every time

...............:lurk-smile: Snake will kill u all.......

NannaJoy
02-12-2008, 04:00:16
Well, after 5 rooms, searching every item that I can search I only have a lucky penny and the hot sauce. Evidently the roll of the dice put things at a place I've not been.
Maybe I'll try again at a later date.

brad
03-16-2008, 13:10:18
I completed Freaky Friday without any help. When I first played this game, Mister Stitch caught me & KICKED ME OUT. Then as i held the mouse with my hand i was shaking because i became nervous. It was my first game. You're right. Everytime you play the game the items change places from time to time. But actually, I don't know where to find the correction fluid. I just found a Fountain Pen with lots of ink & Mister Stitch's birth certificate. I placed the birth certificate on the news paper & then i tried to use the pen next. But it just WOOOOON'T WORK! It says in the game that first i must erase the old ones. I tried to find an eraser. I looked EVERYWHERE. So i just planned to leave Mister Stitch unconscious by making a stink bomb & when he opened it....kaboom! He was just knocked out! If anybody needs help, i KNOW HOW to get through that ugly demon dachshund that just won't let you pass through. Just find a half-eaten bratwurst & use it on the dog. He will just disappear. Me, i have a question myself: WHERE CAN I FIND THAT CORRECTION FLUID?!!! I looked everywhere, but i can't, i just CAN'T find it! Would anybody please help me? If you have more problems about hiding, i'll tell you MY secrets.
BAD HIDING PLACES

1.The Tutu in Mister Stitch's....uh....room full of clothes.
2.The Lamp shade in the Living Room.
3.The Toilet in the bathroom
4.Mister Stitch's Spoon Collection in the Dining Room
5.The Drum in the Music Room
6.The Refrigerator in the kitchen
7.The Dog Bowl....still in the kitchen

GOOD HIDING PLACES

1.The White Clothes in Mister Stitch's room full of clothes (the room next to the bedroom)
2.The Table in the Dining Room
3.The Dog House in the Garden
4.The Garbage Can still in the Garden
5.The Tree still in the Garden
6.The Sofa in the Living Room
7.The Toy Box in the bedroom
8.The Piano in the Music Room
9.The Marimbas still in the Music Room
10.The Kitchen Cabinet in the kitchen, of course!
11.The Laundry in the....uh....Laundry Room? With the Washing Machines!
12.The Two Washing Machines in the Laundry Room
13.The Knight's Mask in the....uh....Living room with the front door
14.The Instrument in the Library
15.The Bag of....something that Mister Stitch uses to stuff animals in the dungeon?
16.The Sink Cabinet in the bathroom
17.The Pots in the Flower Room (WARNING! Please DO NOT hide in the 3rd flower pot!)
18.The Huge Casks in the.....uh.....Cask Room! Only the ones without LIDS of course!

NOW THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
I'LL POST NEXT TIME.

*Oh, & by the way, lilrap. If you find an encyclopedia, put it on its proper bookshelf in the mini-library. The shelf will be opened & you can walk through. If you climb up the ladder, you will then be in Mister Stitch's workshop. You can see a gray door at the south. You must find an old iron key to open it. Where to find an old iron key? Oh, that's easy! Just find it in the room full of casks. Then go back to the workshop & open it. And now you can hold down the spacebar & examine the blue whale you can see. You got Sparky! What? You expected maybe a poodle? Well actually, me too!*

By the way guys... you have been mistaking....A LOT.
Number 1: Sparky is a Blue Whale, NOT a DOG!

*NOTE: You can also play the game here! Just click this link & play the game!

www.y8.com/games/Freaky_Friday (http://www.y8.com/games/Freaky_Friday)

this is where i first met the game freaky friday.

& by the way, again, this game is TOTALLY AWESOME! It does NOT stink! You just say those kind of things because, maybe it's hard for you to finish this game. You also must be thankful because I am a generous girl. I gave ALL of my secrets to you. Good hiding places, bad hiding places, how to leave Mister Stitch unconscious, how to make the dachshund go away....etc. anyway, good bye!

kailyn590
03-21-2008, 22:48:48
Im at the part of the game were i have 2 build a stink bomb in the jack in the box. I tried but it says I would like too set a booby-trap on mr stinch but i dont know how. Does anyone know how to?

coolgirl11
03-29-2008, 17:59:04
Here are the items I have:

Used barf bag, lucky rabbit foot, padlock key, fancy key, gold pot, Sparky, floor wax, fountain pen, spice, thing that you rip the stuffed animal open with (Forget what it’s called), umbrella, ivory key

What would be the easiest way to defeat Mr. Stitch?

Thanks!

iLIEKpie
09-14-2008, 03:45:30

um...i completed the game u get sparky from the basement (the key is is in one of the barrels in the padlock).i got the key to the padlock in one of the bags of wood shavings in the basement after you get that dumb inflatable whale heres watcha do:

1:read books at library
2:collect these 6 items:nasty casserol(tuna thingy),silfur(yellow thing that smells like ****)and barf bag.these r for jack-in-the-box at music room.hot sauce red peppers and red spice.put these in cookie jar in kitchen i love doing this part just to watch him die(i dont know if he does die)
3:if you did any of these pranks stay were you are and hide
4:be patient till mister stich comes
5:when he drops to the ground get in front of his face(if you did jack prank get behind his face)
6:hold space and youll get gold key
7:go to front door
8:press p
9:and
10:FREEDOM!!!!!!!

there you <<<DELETED BY MODERATION>>> got it

i hope you win and congratz

oh yeah theres no need to get pass the dog all you need is to get the ivory key to get into the music room then get floor wax to go upstairs there might be the fancy key in the following spots:behing curtain of bathroom,under the table with the pink flower vase,the table with the diary on in bedroom,the table with lamp on it in bedroom,under the bed and any part of the white things in the room with mirror

opps the dog part um...when you get the fancy key use the key to the locked door in music room.then you search in the library.usally under the piano be carefull though finding the stitch ripper may result being caught because there is no hiding spots so when clock's red your <<<DELETED BY MODERATION>>>.when you get stitch go to the stuffed bear.then use it.the bear's stomach will split open with white stuff (my iq is 70 im not smart really but big game freak

I completed Freaky Friday without any help. When I first played this game, Mister Stitch caught me & KICKED ME OUT. Then as i held the mouse with my hand i was shaking because i became nervous. It was my first game. You're right. Everytime you play the game the items change places from time to time. But actually, I don't know where to find the correction fluid. I just found a Fountain Pen with lots of ink & Mister Stitch's birth certificate. I placed the birth certificate on the news paper & then i tried to use the pen next. But it just WOOOOON'T WORK! It says in the game that first i must erase the old ones. I tried to find an eraser. I looked EVERYWHERE. So i just planned to leave Mister Stitch unconscious by making a stink bomb & when he opened it....kaboom! He was just knocked out! If anybody needs help, i KNOW HOW to get through that ugly demon dachshund that just won't let you pass through. Just find a half-eaten bratwurst & use it on the dog. He will just disappear. Me, i have a question myself: WHERE CAN I FIND THAT CORRECTION FLUID?!!! I looked everywhere, but i can't, i just CAN'T find it! Would anybody please help me? If you have more problems about hiding, i'll tell you MY secrets.
BAD HIDING PLACES

1.The Tutu in Mister Stitch's....uh....room full of clothes.
2.The Lamp shade in the Living Room.
3.The Toilet in the bathroom
4.Mister Stitch's Spoon Collection in the Dining Room
5.The Drum in the Music Room
6.The Refrigerator in the kitchen
7.The Dog Bowl....still in the kitchen

GOOD HIDING PLACES

1.The White Clothes in Mister Stitch's room full of clothes (the room next to the bedroom)
2.The Table in the Dining Room
3.The Dog House in the Garden
4.The Garbage Can still in the Garden
5.The Tree still in the Garden
6.The Sofa in the Living Room
7.The Toy Box in the bedroom
8.The Piano in the Music Room
9.The Marimbas still in the Music Room
10.The Kitchen Cabinet in the kitchen, of course!
11.The Laundry in the....uh....Laundry Room? With the Washing Machines!
12.The Two Washing Machines in the Laundry Room
13.The Knight's Mask in the....uh....Living room with the front door
14.The Instrument in the Library
15.The Bag of....something that Mister Stitch uses to stuff animals in the dungeon?
16.The Sink Cabinet in the bathroom
17.The Pots in the Flower Room (WARNING! Please DO NOT hide in the 3rd flower pot!)
18.The Huge Casks in the.....uh.....Cask Room! Only the ones without LIDS of course!

NOW THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
I'LL POST NEXT TIME.

*Oh, & by the way, lilrap. If you find an encyclopedia, put it on its proper bookshelf in the mini-library. The shelf will be opened & you can walk through. If you climb up the ladder, you will then be in Mister Stitch's workshop. You can see a gray door at the south. You must find an old iron key to open it. Where to find an old iron key? Oh, that's easy! Just find it in the room full of casks. Then go back to the workshop & open it. And now you can hold down the spacebar & examine the blue whale you can see. You got Sparky! What? You expected maybe a poodle? Well actually, me too!*

By the way guys... you have been mistaking....A LOT.
Number 1: Sparky is a Blue Whale, NOT a DOG!

*NOTE: You can also play the game here! Just click this link & play the game!

www.y8.com/games/Freaky_Friday (http://www.y8.com/games/Freaky_Friday)

this is where i first met the game freaky friday.

& by the way, again, this game is TOTALLY AWESOME! It does NOT stink! You just say those kind of things because, maybe it's hard for you to finish this game. You also must be thankful because I am a generous girl. I gave ALL of my secrets to you. Good hiding places, bad hiding places, how to leave Mister Stitch unconscious, how to make the dachshund go away....etc. anyway, good bye!
wow lots of information but i completed this 20 times im addictive to this game now thanls a lot

ESSOHVEE
11-08-2008, 01:07:48
Okay, I haven't played that game in a REALLY long time, but i know you can finish it several ways. Okay, to be able to find things, you cannot have your horseshoe pointing at UNLUCKY. Otherwise, you'll have a hard time. :clover:And yes, everytime you start up a new game, you'll notice that the objects are hidden in different places. BTW, things like the umbrella, cracks in the ground and ladder are there to TEST you. Be smart, and be aware. For the jack in the box thing, you dont need to put the gross stuff in one at a time like someone had previously said, you can put em in all at one and wait for him. OR you can do the cookie thing. Sometime when you're playing, you won't be able to find the thing you need, even if you are the luckiest person, coz the game has some glitches. Anyways, have fun! (btw, I dont even know where the correction fluid is!):git:

bribri585
01-18-2009, 22:55:10
i thought sparky was a dog