PDA

View Full Version : The Garage Escape

GamersHood
05-11-2005, 18:16:50
Link:
http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=163

or here:

http://www.gold-online-games.com/classic-games/play-online-the-garage-escape-games/

Walkthrough:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15129&postcount=76

koolkid
06-03-2005, 13:06:33
hello?????????????

Unregistered
06-06-2005, 17:03:40
hello back!

Unregistered
06-06-2005, 17:14:03
I have:

found the light switch by the calendar.
tipped over the water bottle
tipped over the cups
looked in the red book and got the key and the wire thingey
in the desk is a plank of wood with two holes in it, i've put that on the wall in those spikey thingees

Now i'm stuck.

HELP me

Unregistered
06-06-2005, 17:39:31
so frustrated.

I've got into the garage, seen Steve Green's badge, put the keyboard on the computer, what is the password? Why do these games always have to have a password you have to work out????

Unregistered
06-06-2005, 22:40:09
so frustrated.

I've got into the garage, seen Steve Green's badge, put the keyboard on the computer, what is the password? Why do these games always have to have a password you have to work out????

where did you see Steve Green?s badge? I have benn in to the garage, but I can not see that.

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 09:53:32
is under the car, use the jack to lift the car up...

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 10:27:22
anybody completed this yet? what's the password???? how do i get the phone to work?

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 10:27:25
I can't lift the car ;(
How???

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 14:48:04
I can't lift the car ;(
How???

Open the trunk with the key that you find on the last page of the red log book on the shelf of the computer desk.. Notice "cav" for cavalier... chevrolet cavalier.. open the trunk with the key, then open the little thingy and inside there's a jack. Put the jack underneath the vehicle, between both wheels and click it until it says it can't go higher, click on the little ID badge thing and voil

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 15:05:08
OK, so on the ID badge you saw Steve Green's phone number, jot it down.
But you already know that the phone doesn't work.
Use the white cable on the phone by zooming in on the phone, selecting the white cable and clicking at random places (Im saying this because that's exactly what I did... and I dont know which click connected it)

On the bottom it will say that the wire is connected to the water and has to be connected somewhere else, zoom out and click on the bottom of the phone, voil?... now pick up the handset and dial Steve's number, wait a few rings, someone will pick up and give u the password for the computer.

By the way, I think the white cable was found in the cabinet in the garage... not exactly sure though...

Lucas
06-07-2005, 16:25:50
i have done all 5 bits of wod and plugged a power thingy in but the other end is in water what do i do next(i have seen this dude's badge but wot duz it mean)????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 16:29:48
Qheres the key board?????????????????????????

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 16:56:38
Open the trunk with the key that you find on the last page of the red log book on the shelf of the computer desk.. Notice "cav" for cavalier... chevrolet cavalier.. open the trunk with the key, then open the little thingy and inside there's a jack. Put the jack underneath the vehicle, between both wheels and click it until it says it can't go higher, click on the little ID badge thing and voil?!

I have looked in the red log book, but I can not find the key. Please help

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 17:04:02

Never mind. I found the key. Thanks any way.

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 17:09:41
once you've got all of the planks of wood (shelving) in the spokes on the wall (next to the phone) you can just click on each one starting from the bottom and the very last one (the top) is the keyboard. When you click on them it doesn't look like it's doing anything...

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 17:39:27
OK, so on the ID badge you saw Steve Green's phone number, jot it down.
But you already know that the phone doesn't work.
Use the white cable on the phone by zooming in on the phone, selecting the white cable and clicking at random places (Im saying this because that's exactly what I did... and I dont know which click connected it)

On the bottom it will say that the wire is connected to the water and has to be connected somewhere else, zoom out and click on the bottom of the phone, voil?... now pick up the handset and dial Steve's number, wait a few rings, someone will pick up and give u the password for the computer.

By the way, I think the white cable was found in the cabinet in the garage... not exactly sure though...

I can't connect the cord to the phone, everytime i try and click on the phone the phone goes off the hook and then back on again. Very annoying! :{

Unregistered
06-08-2005, 11:21:01
[QUOTE=Unregistered]is under the car, use the jack to lift the car up

how do you get into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-08-2005, 13:34:52
how do you get in the garage

Unregistered
06-08-2005, 17:00:16
To get into the garage, try knocking the cups over. Bottom left of the cups is a little black mark, try clicking on that...

rola
06-08-2005, 18:40:43
hi all

i'm really happy ,finally i did it :yay:

the comp. password is 68259

u can get it when u call 555-2994

at first put the black cable in the electricity source under the desk

and click on the water on the floor so , its end will appear in it

put the white cable in the water and the other end to the phone to make

an electic circle , the phone will work

good luck :rose:

Unregistered
06-10-2005, 23:01:53
I can't connect the cord to the phone, everytime i try and click on the phone the phone goes off the hook and then back on again. Very annoying! :{
Try clicking on the water bottle if that doesnt work then click on the
phone hang up button, or the numbers?

Unregistered
06-23-2005, 13:31:04
the code for the computer is 68259

Unregistered
07-09-2005, 17:20:40
i have done all 5 bits of wod and plugged a power thingy in but the other end is in water what do i do next(i have seen this dude's badge but wot duz it mean)????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
it is on the top of the top board.

Unregistered
07-09-2005, 17:26:01
im nowere near were ne1 of u r so i dunno wat ur on bout

Unregistered
07-10-2005, 23:30:07
i cant get in the darn garage

Unregistered
07-15-2005, 04:16:23
I beat it, yahoo! :D

Unregistered
07-21-2005, 11:02:56
I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
A Great Game

ejs
07-21-2005, 18:23:58
This link wont work for me. :'(

Unregistered
07-21-2005, 22:37:47
mine is black and i dont understand

Unregistered
07-30-2005, 04:03:47
HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!
i need help

Unregistered
07-30-2005, 14:47:23
hello i need help anyone here

Unregistered
08-20-2005, 19:33:53
i cant get out of the first room will sum1 plz tell me how u do it ive got the key out ov the book and ive put the wood on the wall and knocked over the water and the cups but now i'm really stuck plz help!!

Unregistered
08-20-2005, 19:53:31
how do u connect the keyboard thats all i need to do now plz help!!!

Unregistered
08-20-2005, 19:58:11
once you've got all of the planks of wood (shelving) in the spokes on the wall (next to the phone) you can just click on each one starting from the bottom and the very last one (the top) is the keyboard. When you click on them it doesn't look like it's doing anything...
what do you do to connect the keyboard im so confused it wont connect!!! HELP!!!

MountainDewMan
08-22-2005, 05:46:54
if you put it by the small computer it should connect

Unregistered
08-23-2005, 22:23:45
I can't lift the car ;(
How???

Open to the last page of the red book for the key. The key goes to the trunk of the car.Opent the trunk and th second container and you will get the jack. Use the jack to lift the car.under the car is the guys badge get the number and call the number on the fone.The guy will tell you the password. Type the password in the computer. then open the door. That's it

MountainDewMan
08-24-2005, 06:25:54
for some strange reason the door key and the trunk key are at the top of the screen when you start the game

Unregistered
08-24-2005, 21:53:57

MountainDewMan
08-24-2005, 22:31:56
open up the door with the key

Unregistered
08-25-2005, 17:17:14
wat part of the water do ya clik on?

Unregistered
08-26-2005, 15:30:40
hay that woz a cwl game i actually finished it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AT LAST!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-)

Jax
08-26-2005, 19:22:17
Qheres the key board?????????????????????????

if you have those wooden boards with two holes in them...theyre scattered around the place...put them on the hooks next to the phone. after you do that, randomly click the shelves [i dont know which shelf it is, lol] and it will have the keyboard on it.

Unregistered
08-27-2005, 07:26:36
i cant get out of the first room will sum1 plz tell me how u do it ive got the key out ov the book and ive put the wood on the wall and knocked over the water and the cups but now i'm really stuck plz help!! can u please tell me how to get the key from the book

Unregistered
08-28-2005, 14:28:45
Okay the weird thing was, I didn't actually get the key from the book, there were two keys on the top part of the screen and that's how i grabbed them. As for the white cable, you gotta make sure the grey cable is in the water and then you'll be able to connect the white cable to the phone. This room was alright, although I wish it was a bit more challenging :-)

SERGIO
08-28-2005, 19:19:46
where did you see Steve Green?s badge? I have benn in to the garage, but I can not see that.
UNDER THE CAR

SERGIO
08-28-2005, 19:22:26
I have:

found the light switch by the calendar.
tipped over the water bottle
tipped over the cups
looked in the red book and got the key and the wire thingey
in the desk is a plank of wood with two holes in it, i've put that on the wall in those spikey thingees

Now i'm stuck.

HELP me
HOW DO YOU PUT THE CABLE IN THE PHONE

SERGIO
08-28-2005, 19:25:26
How Do You Put The Cable In The Phone

Progamer9515
08-28-2005, 23:01:06
it eas an ok game, not very hard tho. look in the desk 2 find a white cord, and a note book. turn 2 last page 2 find key 2 car. look on floor 2 find a piece of wood. turn the lights on and then turn 2 ur left. open the shade and click on the stack of cups. ul c a little black hole. click on it 2 find a key. nock over the water bottle while ur here. go into the garage and take the wood from behind the back tires. open the trunk 2 find a jack. jack the car up and ul find a guy under there. jot his phone numba down(555-2994) open the cabinets 2 find another piece of wood and a black cord. turn 2 ur left and pick up the piece of wood. go back into the room u started in and put all the wood into the pegs on the wall. look on the top wood piece 2 find a key board. go back 2 the computer and put the black cord in the socket. put the utha end in the water. put the white cord in the water and put it in the bottom of the phone. pick up the reciever and dial the guys phone number and ul hear a deep voice say the code 4 the computer( 68259 ) go back to the computer and put the keyboard in. turn it on, enter the code, and tell it to lift the garage door. congrats! ur done

Unregistered
08-29-2005, 12:44:53
How Do You Put The Cable In The Phone

click around the phone, near the ends

Unregistered
08-29-2005, 12:47:43
You need to have the window shade up in order to see the key to teh door to the garage

Unregistered
08-29-2005, 12:51:51
Click near the bottom right of the phone to connect the cable

emza93
08-29-2005, 17:24:47
help

emza93
08-29-2005, 17:25:39
were do u get the keybord please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

help
09-05-2005, 12:57:55
help me. I can't get the keyboard

Unregistered
09-05-2005, 13:20:57
how do ou get he jack working?

Unregistered
09-07-2005, 18:00:45
can u please tell me how to get the key from the book
YOU HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE LAST PAGE, ABOUT 28 PAGES OR SOMETHING...

laura
09-29-2005, 08:03:50
my keyboard wont let me put in the password

Unregistered
10-05-2005, 22:31:28
help where do you find the keyboard??

Unregistered
10-06-2005, 13:13:09
To get the keyboard
you have to get 5 woods with 2 holes. after you put it on the place in phone screen. click on the top one then you will find it

jaylin
10-08-2005, 17:23:01
call the number on his badge and you will get the password. if you haven't provided the power supply to the phone heres how you do it, plug the cord into the outlet underneath the computer then click on the water that you tipped over. click onto the white cord and then click on the water near the jug. then click on the phone.

Unregistered
10-08-2005, 22:35:14
help im still in the first room
i have......
a rope
a magnet
a stick
note(666)
crumpled paper

now what?????????

HELP!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-09-2005, 20:30:31
im so happy i won

i didnt even have to hook up the phone or the water that was a piece of cake i beat that in like 10 mins

Unregistered
10-10-2005, 21:15:39
easiest point and ckick game ever

marcus2601
10-20-2005, 13:57:22
to complete just right click and click play,again,again,again,again,again,again.......... .......... ..................... ..... (h) .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................. .................................................. ................................. ..................... ..... (h) .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. ..................... ..... .................................................. .................................. .......................... .................................................. .............................. ..................... ..... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................. :@ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............untill you get to the part where green(digital) words start to appear.

marcus2601
10-20-2005, 13:59:23
help im still in the first room
i have......
a rope
a magnet
a stick
note(666)
crumpled paper

now what?????????

HELP!!!!!!!!fucl< u,u r in the wrong (h) 8-| :'( game

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 09:54:49
i cant get past da first level ive got da nail and poster wot i do now

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 15:44:05
wow i got out. Thanks dew man for the keyboard tip!

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 21:41:50
everytime i try to jack the car up it says "the jack is fully entended" but it wont let me get the badge

Unregistered
10-26-2005, 11:46:20
so frustrated.

how do you get the key to the trunk of da car

Spoilsport
10-28-2005, 07:49:09
I kept hitting the wrong spot on the ceiling and getting sent back to start over... I lost my 4 shelf boards, but found a trick. While trying to enlarge my browser area to see better, I found that when I shrunk the browser window from the side, more of the "hidden" area above the ceiling showed and I was able to access the keyboard that way - without the boards. I had already: read the book, tipped water and cups, opened the blinds, found the keys, found the cords, hooked up the phone, seen the phone # on the badge, and gotten the PW.

Unregistered
11-03-2005, 16:33:13
Why do the dates in the log book not match the dates on the calendar

Unregistered
11-04-2005, 22:02:25
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU GET THE KEYBOARD I HAVE FOUND IT BUT CANT GET IT BECAUSE IT JUST STAYS ON PLANK ANY HELP PLEASE REPLY!

BiG BaD TRoUble

rOBiN aND lOUis

TOPDOG
11-08-2005, 01:06:09
ok game. used all the walkthroughs. the password to the computer is 68259. good luck.

Unregistered
11-08-2005, 01:36:26
I need hellllp...i just started it and i dont know what to do!! someone help!!

briceman92
11-08-2005, 04:41:00
Ok, this is easy. Below is the walkthrough.

Ok, we start out infront of a computer with the lights off. Turn to the left and flip the switch. Turn to the left again and click the blinds. It will say "You here somthing nearby click, but you cant locate it." Now click on the cups. They will fall over and a key will be under were they once stood. Click on it. Now click back and topple the water bye clicking it. Turn to the left twice and click on the red book in the top shelf. Keep flipping the pages untill you get to the last one. A key is taped there. Still zoomed in, click on the wire in the middle shelf and the board on the bottom. OK, now turn to the left and use the gold key to open the door. In the new room, we see a car. Get the two boards by the tires. Now use the silver key to unlock the trunk and get the jack. (Inside another compartment in the trunk.) Now zoom out and put the jack under the car. Keep clicking the jack until it is all the way up. Now click a the floor under the car. You will zoom in and see a badge. Click the badge to get a close up. Remember the number: 555-2994. Now zoom out to get the same view as when you first entered the room. Click on the cabinet and open both doors. Get the board and plug on the top shelf. Zoom back out and turn to the left. Pick up the board. Now return to the first room. Turn right twice to see a phone and many pegs. Put the 5 boards on the pegs. Click the top board and you will see a keyboard. Grab it. Now turn to the computer. Put the keyboard in front of the left computer. Now plug the cord into the outlet. Turn to the right and put the frayed cord to the left of the water spill. Click the cord in the items menu again and click around the bottom left side of the water jug. You will put the other cord into the water. Now click on the bottom of the phone to connect it. Click on the phone and dial the number given before. 555-2994. It will ring awhile and then say: The password to the computer is 68259. Turn left to the computer and turn it on. (The power button on the right computer.) It will promt you to enter a password. Guess what password to enter. Yup, 68259. Press continue and it will say "Open Grage Door." Press continue once again and it will say "Open" in blue. Press exit, turn to the left, and go through the door. Turn left again and go out into the night.
You Win! :D

Your Welcome! ;)

Unregistered
11-10-2005, 00:45:05
anybody completed this yet? what's the password???? how do i get the phone to work?
hehehe

Unregistered
11-18-2005, 06:26:46
I really need help someone!!! Hve gotten as far as possible without being able to hook up phone or hydraulic jack, still no password!

Unregistered
11-18-2005, 06:31:15
Nevermind, thanks for the walkthrough

bitter_sweet
11-20-2005, 18:12:38
wheres da key

bitter_sweet
11-20-2005, 18:19:53
wheres the garage

bitter_sweet
11-20-2005, 18:22:40
how do u get in the garage :'(

bitter_sweet
11-20-2005, 20:56:50
i stillllllllllllllllllll cant get the cable connected to the phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unregistered
11-22-2005, 02:00:58

Hi!
11-22-2005, 02:26:39
Nevermind, I found out.

erica
11-23-2005, 05:00:01
so frustrated.

when you find badge you have to connect the phone to the wires then you type in 555-2994 it will give you the password to the computer which is 68259 then push open garage and then go out the brown door and get out through the garage

Unregistered
11-23-2005, 16:23:20
to get into the garage, you need to open the green shade, then knock over the cups. There should be like this little black square under the cups. Click on that to find the key. Once you find the key, click on the key in your inventory and click on the door handle.

Unregistered
12-05-2005, 15:23:46
I jacked up the car.. but I can't click ont he badge.. i keep clicking but nothing happens..

Unregistered
12-15-2005, 02:11:57
i entered the pasword and the door still wont open can someone help

Unregistered
12-18-2005, 03:28:31
I can't figure out how to hook up the phone. I have the cable & the power cord is in the outlet & laying in the puddle of water. How do I hook up the phone????

User Daddy
12-30-2005, 03:23:34
This game was weak people.. Take your time , look ,and think......finished in 15 mins......... Going to try the White Chamber now....see ya

Unregistered
01-09-2006, 01:44:21
how do you get into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
01-09-2006, 02:06:05
[QUOTE=Unregistered]how do you get into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!help please

Unregistered
01-23-2006, 02:32:05
It wont let me grab tha badge even tho i cranked tha car up...
help plz

Unregistered
01-24-2006, 00:21:00
ive finished the game in less than a hour

bugbod
02-17-2006, 19:50:33
[QUOTE=Unregistered]how do you get into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!help please
Me too please!! I only have a black screen. I've clicked all over it looking for a light switch, but there doesn't seem to be one.

rey mysterio
02-28-2006, 01:44:55
i cant connect the wire with the other one

J-chan
03-15-2006, 19:49:56
Yay! One I solved all on my own!!! *feels smart*

chaddy
04-11-2006, 18:47:19
where do you find the jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deasaldog
04-19-2006, 12:27:08
k that game was a bit random...

yeah if u read the credits--i no im sad---then the guy says he was inspired by fasco-cs. and so he shud be--fasco rules!!!!!!!

and p.s- white chamber is aceness--can't wait for pink and tangerine!!!

benji
04-26-2006, 12:01:12
so frustrated.

With the white wire,that has neutral,live etc keep clicking the phone untill it says that its connected. Then ring the number on steve's badge using the fone. You hear a voice which gives you the pass word to the pc.'68259'

BisKit
04-29-2006, 01:54:03
whats the deal with putting live wires into water to make them work? does not make sense. Anyway made it out alive! lol

pink bunny
05-13-2006, 16:04:18
i did it!!

first game i ever finished
to get to the garage from the first room i just right clicked and clicked on "play" twice
im soo smart
:D

gust
05-21-2006, 19:35:21
same here!

Juze
05-24-2006, 12:46:06
walkthrough plz! sry if there is 1 or more.

OneBun
05-24-2006, 12:50:23
:wink: Here's one for ya:

Ok, this is easy. Below is the walkthrough.

Ok, we start out infront of a computer with the lights off. Turn to the left and flip the switch. Turn to the left again and click the blinds. It will say "You here somthing nearby click, but you cant locate it." Now click on the cups. They will fall over and a key will be under were they once stood. Click on it. Now click back and topple the water bye clicking it. Turn to the left twice and click on the red book in the top shelf. Keep flipping the pages untill you get to the last one. A key is taped there. Still zoomed in, click on the wire in the middle shelf and the board on the bottom. OK, now turn to the left and use the gold key to open the door. In the new room, we see a car. Get the two boards by the tires. Now use the silver key to unlock the trunk and get the jack. (Inside another compartment in the trunk.) Now zoom out and put the jack under the car. Keep clicking the jack until it is all the way up. Now click a the floor under the car. You will zoom in and see a badge. Click the badge to get a close up. Remember the number: 555-2994. Now zoom out to get the same view as when you first entered the room. Click on the cabinet and open both doors. Get the board and plug on the top shelf. Zoom back out and turn to the left. Pick up the board. Now return to the first room. Turn right twice to see a phone and many pegs. Put the 5 boards on the pegs. Click the top board and you will see a keyboard. Grab it. Now turn to the computer. Put the keyboard in front of the left computer. Now plug the cord into the outlet. Turn to the right and put the frayed cord to the left of the water spill. Click the cord in the items menu again and click around the bottom left side of the water jug. You will put the other cord into the water. Now click on the bottom of the phone to connect it. Click on the phone and dial the number given before. 555-2994. It will ring awhile and then say: The password to the computer is 68259. Turn left to the computer and turn it on. (The power button on the right computer.) It will promt you to enter a password. Guess what password to enter. Yup, 68259. Press continue and it will say "Open Grage Door." Press continue once again and it will say "Open" in blue. Press exit, turn to the left, and go through the door. Turn left again and go out into the night.
You Win! :D

Your Welcome! ;)

YabbaDabba
06-14-2006, 20:11:10
MAJORLY BUGGY.

I was in the garage clicking around and some how magically wound up back in the office. While I was clicking around the computer, I got whisked to the shelves.

Poor navigation and clunky.

dont annoy me
06-17-2006, 18:43:41
where is the white cable plz?

leo
06-27-2006, 07:46:56
it won't let me click on the id badge
what do i do know

leo
06-27-2006, 07:48:39
helllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo
some1 plz ansa me

leo
06-27-2006, 07:57:57
i got the problem solved
i wasn't clicking on the white cord in the water canister and then it worked

finland
06-27-2006, 10:45:18
Help me computer password/phone number?

Mistery
06-27-2006, 10:49:24
Walkthrough:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15129&postcount=76

kyle6baseball
07-30-2006, 00:18:35
I had to randomly click without walkthrough but i got it :P

Juze
07-31-2006, 09:45:31
thanks mistery.

BJC
08-23-2006, 05:24:52
can someone tell me the code for the computer??? My volume doesn't work on my computer............Please help

Mistery
08-23-2006, 11:12:38
Have you tried the code from the walkthrough?

pinkpencil
05-01-2007, 03:48:10
easy game. i liked it though. first game that i have even completed totally by myself. woo-whooo!!

nifnax
06-30-2007, 04:38:47
Not bad. Pretty easy and too short.

Ellena Girl
12-07-2007, 18:52:12
Cool game! I'm out! Room escape games rules!!! :)

Tran25
12-07-2007, 20:31:10
I didn't connect the phone and still got out...of course only because I looked at the spoilers to get the pw, but yea. Don't need to connect.

xxloverxx
01-19-2008, 19:23:58
I finished without any help...lol

ms.puzzler
04-11-2008, 19:23:20
but how do u get in the garage

heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppp pppp me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mistery
04-11-2008, 19:30:32
grab the key from under the cups

colleen240
04-15-2008, 17:45:15
this was a great game I liked it i would to see the more games like it.

Cat0ii
04-15-2008, 18:00:28
This one was easypeasy! I already played this on another game-site like 3 years ago O_O oh well still remembered everything (:

Wicked_One
04-17-2008, 22:15:40
how do i get the badge it wont let me get it

Choopie201
11-04-2008, 02:09:46
How do you hook the keyboard to the computer???

iEscape
01-17-2009, 21:15:33
Wait... DAMN i alrdy played this ><;;
played it like a long time ago on another website
I can help if u nee hints or tips

Ok it wont let me look at tag under car and im pretty sure u hav to for the phone number

mzpurpledory
08-23-2009, 23:20:15

click it alot of times...you have to click it about like 20 times...then a taped key will show up with chvy written over it