Strange News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange News

I heard a few days ago an American complained to the Doctors that he was constantly hearing some kind of scratching/tapping sound in his ear. Turns out there were two spiders living in his ear!
    Pain; is part of the puzzle
    Blood; is the price of freedom
    Death; it's not that easy...

a man with dreadlocks went into a hairdresser and sat down. he thought the hairdresser was poking his head with scissors. it turns out he has a nest of redback spiders in his hair. hel later died of spider bites. R.I.P

Comment

Sick people....... lol jk..... how freaky, hate spiders!

Comment

what is the purpose of this

I'm smilie mad
        ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
        MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
        Online sisters suzy
        ~virgo~&zillah
        long lost bro:hitman
        MOM:nefertiti
        DAD:party4ever
        UNCLE:yorick
        AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

Thats disturbingly... uhh.. how do i put it... distrubing...
          Looney bin cat
          Less than 3 <3
          sigpic

The Rock Gods:
          -Muse
          -Coldplay
          -Paramore

Comment

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% gross!!
            .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

yes.. i agree... it sounds more like legends than facts...
              Looney bin cat
              Less than 3 <3
              sigpic

The Rock Gods:
              -Muse
              -Coldplay
              -Paramore

Comment

mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm
                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Originally posted by Jcatzl101
                  yes.. i agree... it sounds more like legends than facts...
                  It's absolutely true. He also also woke up in a bathtub with his kidneys missing after eating pop rocks and soda and buying a dog which turned out to be a hairy rat.

Comment

Originally posted by jack
                    It's absolutely true. He also also woke up in a bathtub with his kidneys missing after eating pop rocks and soda and buying a dog which turned out to be a hairy rat.
                    ...also there was a writting on the wall: ''Are you glad you didn't turn on the lights''
                    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

And the crazed axe murderer was hiding in the back of the car all along!
                      Check out my riddles here
                      www.freewebs.com/bizarrochick2/

And here is my newest Riddle
                      Bizarrochicks Dr Who Riddle

Comment

OK I have to share this. I hate that I live in a total redneck country hick state, but this is priceless. It's a clip from our state wide news paper called the Arkansas Democrat Gazzette. How dumb can you be?

Two local men were injured when their pickup truck left the road and struck a tree near Cotton Patch on State Highway 38 early Monday. Woodruff County deputy Dovey Snyder reported the accident shortly after midnight Monday. Thurston Poole, 33, of Des Arc, and Billy Ray Wallis,
                        38, of Little Rock, were returning to Des Arc after a frog catching trip. On an overcast Sunday night, Pooles pickup truck headlights malfunctioned. The two men concluded that the headlight fuse on the older-model truck had burned out. As a replacement fuse was not available, Wallis noticed that the .22 caliber bullets from his pistol fit perfectly into the fuse box next to the steerin g-wheel column. Upon inserting the bullet the headlights again began to operate properly, and the two men proceeded on eastbound toward the White River Bridge. After Traveling Approximately 20 miles, and just before crossing the river, the bullet apparently overheated, discharged, and struck Poole in the testicles. The vehicle swerved sharply right, exiting the pavement, and striking a tree. Poole suffered only minor cuts and abrasions from the accident but will require extensive surgery to repair the damage to his testicles, which will never operate as intended. Wallis sustained a broken clavicle and was treated and released. "Thank God we weren't on that bridge when Thurston shot his balls off, or we might both be dead," stated Wallis " I've been a trooper for 10 years in this part of the world, but this is a first for me. I can't believe that those two would admit how this accident happened," said Snyder. Upon being notified of the wreck, Lavinia (Poole's wife) asked how many frogs the boys had caught and did anyone get them from the truck???

Comment

Is this for real? Oh my Becky!!! What were they thinking? This confirmes my prejudice about red necks
                          And the reaction of the wife!! Priceless

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

Yes it's real....tha South has some pretty messed up people...I've other stories but some are not appropriate for certain eyes

Comment

i heard that,it was a myth on the show mythbusters,they tryied it out and said it could have happend for real,because the bullet overheated for real and exploded
                              :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
                              Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
                              BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
                              SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

Working...
                              X