• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Son

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=654

or:
    http://www.fsrunway.it/games/theson/piccininno_2707.swf

Not sure if that's "p-n-c" or "escape" game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Comment

I don't get this one either... theres no instructions at the start or anything.

also, after you click the typewriter, some PDF document thing pops up, but when I click on it it goes to a broken page. and after you go to a different month and year, you cant go back. Its good that its in english, but I have no idea where to start or what to do.
      Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 00:12:41. Reason: merged posts

Comment

well i found out ifyou click every month the calander falls down, and theres a drawing you can click on which says exit... but after i click it the screen goes dark and then it never lightens up again...

Comment

LOL. I guess that means you won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

im............... confused?? lol, same thing has happened to me, and i am a bit annoyed coz was expecting more than a black screen, it could have been a good game, if it wernt so confusing, also found the picture without a face creepy, ???
            Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

whats the point. dumb

Comment

yea, the graphics are ok, but theres no plot guideline, no goal, no nothing, you just get put in a room with a door that opens and closes but theres nothing beyond it and all you can do is advance time

I don't know if this was some experiment or a project that got abandoned before it was completed.

Comment

prolly was.

Comment

Stupid game...I wanted more of this...well lucky there are some others escape games. LOL

Comment

well that was rather pants was'nt it

Comment

Hahaha..

In some strange way I can paint black stripes over the calender, wall and tv.

Don?t get it..

Never mind...I got it

Comment

Do not understand this game at all.

I've figured out how to draw with the pen, but then what?

Comment

First off if you click the group photo everything changes and nothing else can be clicked, something has to happen after clicking the photo. You can return to the screens previous state by clicking the back button under the game.

I've been starting each month by turning on the lamp and the wall light. If you open the curtain, a clock chimes and a strange song will play the whole time it's open.

Also if you move your mouse over the help icon below the game arrows will show you the things you can do in the room. I can't get the tv to turn on and when I click on the letter in the type writer the adobe reader icon apears on the left hand side of the screen, but when I click it, it always says page not found. What's wrong? Also I know if you click the picture without a face you can paint. That's all I know and now I'm clueless.

Why is it that you can open the door and not go through it? I'm so lost

So here's what I think. This is not actually a game but more like a time line. Not fun what so ever. Nothing happens really. I never could read the letter and nothing happened when I clicked the photos. If you click the months backwards through the calender a time line unfolds.

Dec 1957: There is a group photo under the lamp that serves no known purpose.

Nov 1963: The group photo is gone

Oct 1968 and Sep 1969: The only action is the flower slowly wilting.

Aug 1972: Flower wilt becomes more dramatic...boo

July 1978: Nothing

June 1982: Petals begin to fall as the flower dies and 1 baby photo apears on the glass thing. (A baby on the floor)

May 1988: 2 baby photos now apear (Baby sits up)

April 1993: More petals fall, There is now a family photo on the floor of 2 women (serves no purpose, that I know of anyway), 3 baby photos are now present. (Baby begins to crawl)

March 1994: The family photo of the 2 women is no longer there

Feb 1998: Most of the petals have fallen and the flower droops

Jan 2004: The flower finally dies, there are now 4 baby photos (baby in white playing), and the calender falls revealing a kid draw exit picture. Click it to end the game.

Has to be the most boreing and confusing game I've ever played. Unless I'm missing something this game blows chuncks.
                            Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 00:12:08. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
                            X