PDA

View Full Version : Escape 1

GamersHood
05-11-2005, 18:17:32
Warning This game contains language/content that is not suitable for younger players.

PLAY! (http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=170)

Unregistered
06-10-2005, 10:43:13
Can someone help me with this game plz ???

Unregistered
06-11-2005, 19:41:45

ya hw to make all power +

Unregistered
06-12-2005, 23:12:07
to make all the power (+) make them all (-) first and then its a matter of clicking ALOT. I cleared the observitory and opened the west gate i need a knife plus i cant figure out how to get to the stairs behind the waterfall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,help ??

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 01:43:23
this is anoying how do i get past the observity

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 10:42:14
Hi guys i need gun powder and a tube... any ideas where i can get that?

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 12:43:18
to make all the power (+) make them all (-) first and then its a matter of clicking ALOT. I cleared the observitory and opened the west gate i need a knife plus i cant figure out how to get to the stairs behind the waterfall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,help ??

is it possible to make them all (-)?how to make it? is that way to do so?

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 17:28:48
Hi guys i need gun powder and a tube... any ideas where i can get that?
i only found a tube which that is a toilet paper roll but not gunpowder:'(

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 17:37:20
is it possible to make them all (-)?how to make it? is that way to do so?
where do u get gunpowder huh/u know how 2 get gunpowder or sumt like that
:|:@

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 17:46:57
you need gunpowder to give to the elder so she can make you some dynamite to get to the observatory. just go and speak to the elder and she'll tell you what you need...

Does anyone actually know how/where to get the gunpowder?

Unregistered
06-15-2005, 23:03:20
where's the gun poweder??? is the toilet paper roll the tube??? and if it the tolet paper is the tube!!! then when ever i want to give it to her nothing happens!!!1 some plz write a guide!!! plz

OuterTaker
06-15-2005, 23:19:19
Ok first Question

1: Is the pixie stick's the gun powder?

2: I the tolet paper roll the tube?

3: what do u do when your done talking to the elder? the first time (when she explains ever thing)

4: Is there nudity in this game?

Thank you for your time

P.S someone write a guide! PLz

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 03:39:34
Ok first Question

1: Is the pixie stick's the gun powder?

2: I the tolet paper roll the tube?

3: what do u do when your done talking to the elder? the first time (when she explains ever thing)

4: Is there nudity in this game?

Thank you for your time

P.S someone write a guide! PLz

1.yes the toilet paper roll is the tube becuz theres nothing else thats shape like a cylinder

2.no the pixie stiks r not gunpowder,but i dont know wut they look like cuz i thot they`re like Q-tips:$

Ronifae
06-16-2005, 04:59:40
Do you mean cigarettes instead of pixie sticks? Take the cigarettes to the pawn shop.

lpyuhtlo
06-16-2005, 05:06:23
Can anybody tell me what's the frog in the cave for? Thx.

Ronifae
06-16-2005, 06:22:45
I don't have a clue about the frog. I've looked at everything and can't find a knife to cut the moss in the West. There is a box in the room by the pool that should do something and it doesn't. Also, I set the clock to 5:28 but don't know if that means anything. I found nothing in the pile of hay. I'll check back in a day or two, maybe someone else will get further. :shrug:

lpyuhtlo
06-16-2005, 06:27:52
Can anybody help? I'm in the West gate!

Ronifae
06-16-2005, 06:37:59
I found a walkthrough. :D

=========================================
Escape 1: The Island of the Big Breasted Women - Walkthrough

As the game starts you are on a beach, and you need to pickup the conch shell.
Next go left and then into Sandra?s house. Talk to her and get the pieces of fish.
Find your way to the village from Sandra?s house (D, D, D, U, L). Now take the diagonal North East pointing arrow to the spa and pickup the one dollar bill. Now go to the Elder?s hut from the spa (D, U, U). Put the pieces of fish in the dog?s bowl. Enter and talk to the Elder and she will tell you about making dynamite. Go (D, D, R) to the abandoned house. Go R into the outhouse and get the empty toilet roll. Go back to the abandoned house and look at the white pen, now a new path option should appear. Go left into the house and pickup the grappling hook. Now go left again into the kitchen and get the water glass (Note the time on the microwave). Now go (R, D, D, D and L) back to the shop. Buy the pink dildo and go back to Sandra?s place on the beach (D, D, D, D, R, U). Talk to her and then give her the dildo. Take your new crowbar which she gives you as compensation to the spa ( D, D, D, U, L, R). Use the crowbar on the window and go inside. Change the time on the clock to the time that was on the microwave (4:30) and pickup the cigarettes and the breast pump. Now go back to Sandra and get her to use the breast pump thus giving you milk (L, D, D, D, R, U) Go back to the shop and give the milk in the glass to (D, D, D, U, L, L) Lora. A weapon, hooray!! Go out of the shop and go into the pawn store. Give the cigarettes to Amaelia, so she will give you some gunpowder. Go to the elder?s hut (D, U, U, U) and she will turn the gunpowder and empty toilet roll into a stick of dyn-o-mite!

Go (D, D, D, D, R) to the clay wall blocking the observatory and use the dyn-o-mite! to blow up the wall and proceed into the maze. At the first pathway into the cave follow these directions: Go Left, Up, Up, Right, Right, Left, Up, Left, Up, Left, Up. {Optional} Use the water glass on the well and get some fresh water. Throw the grappling hook over the branch and climb up (click on it). Go into the observatory and use the crowbar on the cabinet, now you can grab the silver key that opens that big friggin? gate. {Optional) Go down the ladder to get the cog and use the water on the furnace. Exit the observatory and put the cog in with the other gears to power the transport gondola. {Optional} Go into the observatory and up the stairs to the top level and turn the telescope on. There are 21 buttons, 3 rows of 7, I reference them by row and column from left as 1 and right as 7. Follow this order: Push 2,7. 2,6. 2,7. 3,5. 1,5. 2,4. 2,3. then .. I cannot recall. Either way, the telescope isn?t necessary to beat the game. Anyway, exit the observatory and take the gondola down to the entrance. Next go down twice to the big friggin? gate and use the silver key to open it.

Go U, U, to the giant half robot and use the hand cannon on him.Go to the hut from here, (U, R, R) and into the oil pipe. Continue into the house and look at the open cabinet. On the bottom shelf next to the orange circle there is a laxative you can pickup. Take this and head to the bull in the pen by the abandoned house, (D, D, D, L, L, D, D, D, D, L, U, R, U) Use the laxative on the mean looking bull and get some Bull ****. Head back to the alien using the silver key to open the gate (D, D, D, D, U, U, U, U). Give the BS to the alien and go left, and explore the cave until you meet Rina. She will give you a knife know go down to the Mushroom Groove which is one postion above the entrance to this area. Use the knife on the moss. Go in after the moss is cut and put the conch shell on the crab. Now that the water is released go to the volcano and jump in. Follow it to Rina and the plane. In the plane pickup the Flamethrower. Return to the Mushroom Groove. Go D, and L, to the haystack burn it down with the flamethrower and get the battery. Go Up and use the flamethrower to burn the path open. Take Laruel?s quiz.

The Answers:
1. 28
2. Paula
3. Amaelia
4. 5
5. hammer (case sensative)
6. Wendel
7. milk (case sensative)
8. soap
9. Laurel
10. 6

Once you have the engine from Laurel jump back down the volcano and head to the plane. Once you reach the plane use the rocket engine on the right broken wing. Enter the plane and place the battery above the key hole. Talk to Rina and she tells you to get the gold ignition key from the elder Terra. Find your way all the way back to the spa and repeatidly enter and exit until you see the elder with her green clothes lying on the ground bathing in the spa. Once you rummage through Terra?s clothes you get the ignition key. Return to the downed craft use the ignition key and you have beaten the game.
Unknowns: The importance of the waterfall and the stairs behind it, the spiderweb, and the telescope.
That should help eh.

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 15:19:28
THANKS!! helped immensely!

for some reason i can#t fill up the empty glass with the water from the well, any help?

maciul
06-16-2005, 15:49:25
thats a great helpwith one exception - theres no breast pump in the place where i found the cigarettes. any clues on that??

i got it, i typed the wrong time into the clock ;)

OuterTaker
06-16-2005, 21:44:10
You have paid your price in helping us all. SO I thank you. You helped me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (cough) sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. thank you once again

P.S where did you find this guide :?

Ronifae
06-16-2005, 23:09:26
You have paid your price in helping us all. SO I thank you. You helped me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (cough) sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. thank you once again

P.S where did you find this guide :?

LOL, first of all, I'm old enuf to be your grandmother but don't tell anyone that I waste my time playing games on the net. Let that be our little secret, OK?

And I kicked myself last nite when I remembered (too late) that I forgot to post my source. So here it is
http://forums.abum.com/index.php?showtopic=1023&pid=18853&st=20&#entry18853

I hope you had fun with it. If someone ever finds out about the frog in the cave, it would be really nice if they'd let me know what the heck it's there for.

Good luck Gamers. :angel:

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 23:35:08
type(430)into clock and it reveils the pump which is behind the box.

Unregistered
06-17-2005, 01:08:19

Next go left and then into Sandra?s house. Talk to her and get the pieces of fish.
Find your way to the village from Sandra?s house (D, D, D, U, L). Now take the diagonal North East pointing arrow to the spa and pickup the one dollar bill. Now go to the Elder?s hut from the spa (D, U, U). Put the pieces of fish in the dog?s bowl. Enter and talk to the Elder and she will tell you about making dynamite. Go (D, D, R) to the abandoned house. Go R into the outhouse and get the empty toilet roll. Go back to the abandoned house and look at the white pen, now a new path option should appear. Go left into the house and pickup the grappling hook. Now go left again into the kitchen and get the water glass (Note the time on the microwave). Now go (R, D, D, D and L) back to the shop. Buy the pink dildo and go back to Sandra?s place on the beach (D, D, D, D, R, U). Talk to her and then give her the dildo. Take your new crowbar which she gives you as compensation to the spa ( D, D, D, U, L, R). Use the crowbar on the window and go inside. Change the time on the clock to the time that was on the microwave (4:30) and pickup the cigarettes and the breast pump. Now go back to Sandra and get her to use the breast pump thus giving you milk (L, D, D, D, R, U) Go back to the shop and give the milk in the glass to (D, D, D, U, L, L) Lora. A weapon, hooray!! Go out of the shop and go into the pawn store. Give the cigarettes to Amaelia, so she will give you some gunpowder. Go to the elder?s hut (D, U, U, U) and she will turn the gunpowder and empty toilet roll into a stick of dyn-o-mite!

Go (D, D, D, D, R) to the clay wall blocking the observatory and use the dyn-o-mite! to blow up the wall and proceed into the maze. At the first pathway into the cave follow these directions: Go Left, Up, Up, Right, Right, Left, Up, Left, Up, Left, Up. {Optional} Use the water glass on the well and get some fresh water. Throw the grappling hook over the branch and climb up (click on it). Go into the observatory and use the crowbar on the cabinet, now you can grab the silver key that opens that big friggin? gate. {Optional) Go down the ladder to get the cog and use the water on the furnace. Exit the observatory and put the cog in with the other gears to power the transport gondola. {Optional} Go into the observatory and up the stairs to the top level and turn the telescope on. There are 21 buttons, 3 rows of 7, I reference them by row and column from left as 1 and right as 7. Follow this order: Push 2,7. 2,6. 2,7. 3,5. 1,5. 2,4. 2,3. then .. I cannot recall. Either way, the telescope isn?t necessary to beat the game. Anyway, exit the observatory and take the gondola down to the entrance. Next go down twice to the big friggin? gate and use the silver key to open it.

Go U, U, to the giant half robot and use the hand cannon on him.Go to the hut from here, (U, R, R) and into the oil pipe. Continue into the house and look at the open cabinet. On the bottom shelf next to the orange circle there is a laxative you can pickup. Take this and head to the bull in the pen by the abandoned house, (D, D, D, L, L, D, D, D, D, L, U, R, U) Use the laxative on the mean looking bull and get some Bull ****. Head back to the alien using the silver key to open the gate (D, D, D, D, U, U, U, U). Give the BS to the alien and go left, and explore the cave until you meet Rina. She will give you a knife know go down to the Mushroom Groove which is one postion above the entrance to this area. Use the knife on the moss. Go in after the moss is cut and put the conch shell on the crab. Now that the water is released go to the volcano and jump in. Follow it to Rina and the plane. In the plane pickup the Flamethrower. Return to the Mushroom Groove. Go D, and L, to the haystack burn it down with the flamethrower and get the battery. Go Up and use the flamethrower to burn the path open. Take Laruel?s quiz.

The Answers:
1. 28
2. Paula
3. Amaelia
4. 5
6. Wendel
7. milk (case sensative)
8. soap
9. Laurel
10. 6

Once you have the engine from Laurel jump back down the volcano and head to the plane. Once you reach the plane use the rocket engine on the right broken wing. Enter the plane and place the battery above the key hole. Talk to Rina and she tells you to get the gold ignition key from the elder Terra. Find your way all the way back to the spa and repeatidly enter and exit until you see the elder with her green clothes lying on the ground bathing in the spa. Once you rummage through Terra?s clothes you get the ignition key. Return to the downed craft use the ignition key and you have beaten the game.
Unknowns: The importance of the waterfall and the stairs behind it, the spiderweb, and the telescope.

That should help eh.

WUT DO THE ABREVEATIONS MEAN??????

lpyuhtlo
06-17-2005, 03:38:33
Thank you so much Ronifae!

Ronifae
06-17-2005, 19:23:10
WUT DO THE ABREVEATIONS MEAN??????

D = down
L = left
R = right
U = up

Unregistered
06-21-2005, 22:31:08
You can cut the web with the knife. The pathe takes you to the top of the waterfall, where you can jump to the bottom. Still no idea how to reach the stairs though.

Unregistered
07-19-2005, 23:42:39
First you have to buy the vibrator for a dollar
Then you give the vibrator to the girl with the big chest
She will give you a crowbar
Next you go to the swimming pool and open the window next to it with the crowbar
INside you will see cigarettes and you will notice that there is only a little gunpowder
SO you give the cigarrettes to the girl with the smoking problem and she'll give you gunpowder
The tube is the toilet paper roll that's in the bathroom

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 15:42:49
wheres the conch to put on the crab??

stephaniegb
07-23-2005, 02:34:28
this game is kinda cool

here u all go

The Answers:
1. 28
2. Paula
3. Amaelia
4. 5
6. Wendel
7. milk (case sensative)
8. soap
9. Laurel
10. 6

stephanie
07-23-2005, 03:16:12
eww laxitives this game is cool is there more parts? it is kinda easy though when u think about it

melody
07-25-2005, 19:49:51
this game is amensely good..I hope there are some other parts...

Unregistered
08-01-2005, 07:23:34

for some reason i can#t fill up the empty glass with the water from the well, any help?

neither can I
is somebody can help?

Anxie
08-01-2005, 19:28:45
I agree.. Why is it not possible to get water from the well?

sianmick10
08-01-2005, 21:44:24
i cant find da water glass on the well.. any help?

sianmick10
08-05-2005, 20:57:40
i got da water glass but cant use it on the well...
help?
its hard

Unregistered
08-06-2005, 03:06:20
the glass has to be empty..so you have to go back to the kitchen to get another glass

Anxie
08-06-2005, 21:33:33
the glass has to be empty..so you have to go back to the kitchen to get another glass

yes but when I do that I can't move the glass from my inventory..

anyway..
It's no big deal. After all, I just finished the game without it..
:)

Unregistered
08-24-2005, 07:29:32
wheres the spa??

Unregistered
08-25-2005, 10:55:58
Enter the plane and place the battery above the key hole

Where can you find the battery?

MountainDewMan
08-26-2005, 01:16:05
It is under the hay.

Use flame thower on it :)

OkIe_DoKiEx123
08-27-2005, 20:46:26
hahahahahaa........ dildooooooooooo

Unregistered
09-27-2005, 16:15:11
how do u use ur stuff on things?

Unregistered
10-04-2005, 08:51:24
after i give the vibrator to sandra she says take this crowbar but when i look into inventory i dont have any crowbar.....what is wrong/ why i dont get the crowbar in my inventory? pls help me fast if u know

Unregistered
10-15-2005, 15:07:18
after i give the vibrator to sandra she says take this crowbar but when i look into inventory i dont have any crowbar.....what is wrong/ why i dont get the crowbar in my inventory? pls help me fast if u know
you do get the crowbar but you can't see it because the cells of the inventory are black...

rosiemay05
10-19-2005, 19:21:12

I was not able to do this either, it was still full of milk for some strange reason :?
good game though

rosiemay05
10-19-2005, 19:57:53
wheres the spa??
the spa is first right at the town centre , wer the shops are

Unregistered
10-19-2005, 23:28:44
where is the conch shell?

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 16:11:54
i was thinking you could blow up the sugar but i spent my dollar on a hammer.

Unregistered
11-05-2005, 12:33:34
1.yes the toilet paper roll is the tube becuz theres nothing else thats shape like a cylinder

2.no the pixie stiks r not gunpowder,but i dont know wut they look like cuz i thot they`re like Q-tips:$

there is the vibrator and i was thinking the mouldy sugar might explode.. but i dont know this is the second time ive attemted to play this game!

Unregistered
11-05-2005, 12:42:31
thats a great helpwith one exception - theres no breast pump in the place where i found the cigarettes. any clues on that??

i got it, i typed the wrong time into the clock ;)

i cant get the breast pump i typed into the clock 4:30 but it wont work!!

Unregistered
11-05-2005, 12:44:18
i cant get the breast pump i typed into the clock 4:30 but it wont work!!

i got it now you have to type in 430 not 4:30

Unregistered
11-05-2005, 13:26:44
Thx for the walkthrough it really helped! :) :) :)

Unregistered
11-11-2005, 21:14:54
[spoiler="walkthrough about making dynamite"]
1. go to the place were the elder is.instead of going forward...go right.
2. go into the rest room and click on the toilet roll 3+ times.you will get a toilet paper roll.
3.buy a vibrator and go to sandra. she will give you a crow bar.
4. go to spa and use crow bar on window.
5.get ciggars and give em to the girl with smokin probelm.
6.go to elder and you have dynamite!!![spoiler="walkthrough about making dynamite"]

Unregistered
11-29-2005, 03:10:32
Is anyone else having a problem getting the key from Terra's green clothes by the spa? I have clicked like 1000 times and it says the same thing. "you shouldn't go through other peoples clothes." Is there a certain spot I need to click? This is the last thing I need to complete the game. For those of you that can't get water to put into the furnace for the telescope, do that before you get breast milk for Lora than go back and do that. It is true that the telescope doesn't seem to be of any importance.

silverfox283
01-05-2006, 03:49:25
Is there a version 1.1 out there?

Unregistered
01-06-2006, 21:32:02
Right im at the hut thing and i cant find the bull to get the poo does anyone know how to get there??

plz help .... thnx!

Unregistered
01-17-2006, 10:48:53
hello can anybody help me i am not able to clik anything in the spa room,the window thru which i got down in a room with clock and cigar.can some one just give me a clue wht to do,my inventory also doesnt work theere.

gizmoweb666
02-06-2006, 05:41:07
Right im at the hut thing and i cant find the bull to get the poo does anyone know how to get there??

plz help .... thnx!
to get to the bull you need to be at the old farm and look toward the right of the screen you should see a white pen click on it and hey presto a new path hope that helps mate

gizmoweb666
02-06-2006, 05:43:05
Is anyone else having a problem getting the key from Terra's green clothes by the spa? I have clicked like 1000 times and it says the same thing. "you shouldn't go through other peoples clothes." Is there a certain spot I need to click? This is the last thing I need to complete the game. For those of you that can't get water to put into the furnace for the telescope, do that before you get breast milk for Lora than go back and do that. It is true that the telescope doesn't seem to be of any importance.

have you been to see rina in the plane you cant get the key till ya do!!!

gizmoweb666
02-06-2006, 05:44:47
Is there a version 1.1 out there?

i sure hope so man that would rock i loved this game has anyone played ESCAPE THE FLOODED ROOM that was ace too!!!

sexylittlewitch
02-06-2006, 05:54:05
which game is this??? i can't find the game

gizmoweb666
02-06-2006, 05:59:29
which game is this??? i can't find the game

its called escape one its on this site under escapethe room games!!

COOL girl
02-16-2006, 12:08:05

The Answers:
1. 28
2. Paula
3. Amaelia
4. 5
6. Wendel
7. milk (case sensative)
8. soap
9. Laurel
10. 6

That should help eh.
thanxzz 4 ur help...

Foxtail
03-27-2006, 03:56:18
you get the gunpowder by giving smokes to the pawn shop lady.i need a knife.how do i get one?and how do i get to the stairs?

Unregistered22
04-08-2006, 17:23:20
how do i get all the + and - to all +????????

HockeyChick
04-10-2006, 02:12:41
I put 4:30 into the clock and got the ciggarettes but there is still no breast pump?! What did I do wrong???

HockeyChick
04-10-2006, 02:17:47
When you type 4:30 into the clock don't put the : in.....that means you will be putting 430 (four hundred thirty) into the clock!

HockeyChick
04-10-2006, 02:35:46
I BEAT THE GAME!....YAY ME!....well i did cheat......lol

hunny gamer
04-10-2006, 20:07:20
cool game

fionaelizabeth
04-10-2006, 22:17:18
Just to let you all know (cos it doesnt sound like anyones done it). Dont forget to take the spatula from the kitchen to prise up the coin that is stuck to the floor. You need this for the telescope but not for completing the game.

momo93
04-21-2006, 15:32:13
i cant find the stupid battery!! i blew up the hay and the stupid thing wasn't there!!! where is it??? what does it look like?? PLEASE HELP!!!

crazy mad0
04-27-2006, 16:58:07
right i get to the town and i click where im meant to to go to the spa and i come to a room with a patched sofa an overused noticeboard a milk patch and a box ... HELP!!!!

ZAMEEEWW
05-30-2006, 22:15:33
Whatm should i buy at the shop 4 a dollar?

pleh!
05-30-2006, 22:24:24
what do you do with the dollar?

Unregistered3
06-22-2006, 21:13:15

I did that but it didnt work.

Unregistered4
06-22-2006, 21:14:56
what do you do with the dollar?

you buy the light pink vibrator thingy and give it to sandra.

Unregistered3n4
06-22-2006, 21:17:55
I was not able to do this either, it was still full of milk for some strange reason :?
good game though

you have to get onther glass from the kitchen in the abandoned house

*nInA*;-)
06-22-2006, 21:48:01
oh well,

nInA*
06-22-2006, 21:51:28
right i get to the town and i click where im meant to to go to the spa and i come to a room with a patched sofa an overused noticeboard a milk patch and a box ... HELP!!!!

ur supposed 2 go 2 the pool and use the crowbar on the window.Then click the clock and type 430 on it n then take to cigarretes n the breast pump hidden behind the box.

nina2
06-22-2006, 21:56:21
You can cut the web with the knife. The pathe takes you to the top of the waterfall, where you can jump to the bottom. Still no idea how to reach the stairs though.

i think thats not how u do it.

nina3
06-22-2006, 22:05:53
where's the gun poweder??? is the toilet paper roll the tube??? and if it the tolet paper is the tube!!! then when ever i want to give it to her nothing happens!!!1 some plz write a guide!!! plz

First of all you have to get the crowbar by buying the pink thing and give it to sandra.she'll give you the crowbar.then you have to go to the pool.pry the window open with the crowbar n go down the stairs.You have to click the clock and set the time to 4:30(430).there you have to get the cigarretes and the breast pump.then go to amaelia's place n give her the cigarretes n she'll give you the gunpowder.The breast pump u give sandra that thing and she'll give you the milk.go to lora and give her the milk.she'll trade u back a hand cannon.

nina4
06-22-2006, 22:11:04
you need gunpowder to give to the elder so she can make you some dynamite to get to the observatory. just go and speak to the elder and she'll tell you what you need...

u get the gunpowder by giving cigarets to amaelia.

Rannei
07-03-2006, 19:46:38
This is a great game, I love it

stargirl
07-25-2006, 14:46:05
Does anyone know the walkthrough for escape 1

wirodeu
07-25-2006, 15:01:05
I do not He He

cant touch this
08-26-2006, 04:06:13
game was great i hope they make a second one. if anyone finds it post a link plz

:mad:
.:nzd:
:kngt:
:box2:

try this website to if u likehttp://www.freeonlinegames.com

MusikLover
10-03-2006, 03:39:26
i blew up the hay with the fire gun but i cant find the battery! :S

MusikLover
10-03-2006, 03:40:34
hehe dont worry...i went to the wrong hay patch! :P

xx_kiannaa
02-18-2007, 21:42:07
...the time on the clock to the time that was on the microwave (4:30) and pickup the cigarettes and the breast pump...

i cant find a breast pump :wht:

Pokka
02-18-2007, 23:08:16
same problem here
got another empty glass but can't get water from well

:S:S:S

Shawn_m
02-27-2007, 06:30:08
holy moly the girls in this game have huge knockers :ven: they should actually show the (.)(.) it would be awesome i have a pitched tent right now

LOR_87
03-01-2007, 07:04:11
holy moly the girls in this game have huge knockers :ven: they should actually show the (.)(.) it would be awesome i have a pitched tent right now

Umm, thats not the point of the game.
I dont understand how to get to the stairs behind the waterfall.

funiax
04-07-2007, 21:12:57

get the hand gun and take it from there

cant get water

TJRED
04-09-2007, 04:27:23
i only found a tube which that is a toilet paper roll but not gunpowder:'(
me neither and wat is this abouht +,-:mad:

greendaytash
10-01-2007, 14:35:41

The Answers:
1. 28
2. Paula
3. Amaelia
4. 5
6. Wendel
7. milk (case sensative)
8. soap
9. Laurel
10. 6

That should help eh.

There is no breast pump where the cigarettes are

where is the breast pump???

iain
03-26-2008, 15:22:13
i need help guys does anyone know how to get onto the last tube....thanks

blondienic
04-27-2008, 14:03:14

it did'nt work 4 me either but it's not that important