X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smithy's Quest

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/3294

http://www.armorgames.com/games/smithysquest_popup.html

Help Smithy retrive his golden spork from the evil clown!

Adventure game.
    your skill in reading has increased! (+1)

hehe... cool. easy but cool
    My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

loved it great game
      GO PENGUINS!!!Loud and Proud!87

Harry Potter Is amazing!!!

Comment

This game was prety fun.
        If an optimist had his left arm chewed off by an alligator, he might say, in a pleasant & hopeful voice,
        "Well, this isnt too bad. I don't have my left arm anymore, but at least nobody will ever ask me whether I am right-handed or left-handed," but most of us would probly say something like "AAAAAHHHHHH!!! MY ARM, MY ARM!!!!!!!!"

Comment

It was fun until the character got stuck in the trees trying to go to the next scene. No matter how hard I tried to move him he wouldn't go anywhere. Finally had to close out the game. Maybe I'll try it again later.

Comment

loved it, great game. Especially loved the comments.

Comment

Well designed game! Some sick jokes in it but great game!

Comment

Originally posted by dorie
                It was fun until the character got stuck in the trees trying to go to the next scene. No matter how hard I tried to move him he wouldn't go anywhere. Finally had to close out the game. Maybe I'll try it again later.

Ugh... hate it when you get to a point and the dang thing does that to you... sigh... here we go again...

Comment

Too short and too easy-But as I'm a right saddo, I still enjoyed it!!!

Comment

fun easy game.

i loved the kings guards. You can tell racist jokes in front of him.

Comment

I like the razor blade part

Comment

IDK WHAT TO DO NOW! i gave fat guy meat got the flower from man in hut and thats all i know.
                        ROCK ON

Comment

Originally posted by Slashaar
                          IDK WHAT TO DO NOW! i gave fat guy meat got the flower from man in hut and thats all i know.
                          Same thing you usually do whilst questing. Talk to everyone, and fulfil their needs like the sorry little errand (expletive missing) you are.

What did he give you in return for the meat? Someone wants that. Go find out who!
                          your skill in reading has increased! (+1)

Comment

funny ending when he sings
                            The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

where to give meat

there is a link to a walkthrough ´when yuu start the gams so i doubt theres any need for 1 here

Comment

Working...
                              X