• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of those Weeks

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/search.php

or:
    http://www.blazinggames.com/story/ootw/day2/index.php

For the most part, this game is a simple point and click adventure game. Every episode has it's own goals, with some sequences having it's own set of special instructions. Click on objects on the screen to pick them up. Objects picked up are added to your inventory bar at the bottom of the screen. Click on the object in your inventory bar to attempt to use it.

While episodes can be played in any order, it is recommended that you play through the episodes in the proper sequence. As a week has seven days, each episode is grouped to the day in which it takes place.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Sheesh

This got old really quickly. Is there a way out?

Comment

Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure there is any "logical" way of getting out of there.

Comment

i dont know how but i managed to get out lol, i went west at the pink room.
        Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Wow.. that's a lot of games. It would be better if all of those games would be put into one, though, because they're all so short and it's annoying to go back and forth.

Oh well, this should keep me busy for a while, anyway.

Comment

ok im guessing that when it shows the alarm clock and there is a speech bubble saying you better get up that it means i found a way out??

Comment

does anyone know where to get more change to buy that idiot guard a snack? Found a quarter on the couch at eye doc---no where else to go though!

Comment

i'm stuck in the elevator. nothing is happening.

Comment

Go into the snack room theres a coin in one of the machines and on the phone on the wall

Comment

maze, I meant.

Comment

U have to use the arrow keys on level 6,press the down arrow key to move away from the elevato. then u have to find ur way to the room. i keep gettin lost though. if anyone finds the way please let me know!!

Comment

This is getting really frustrating. Has anyone found the meeting room in the maze yet?

Comment

what a retarded set of "games"!

Comment

I got out afther some randome clikking, xD I think episode 2 was a bit woring even O_O Even don't wanne play the rest

Comment

maze

can some one plz post a walkthrough for the stupid maze

Comment

Working...
                              X