Black and White Escape Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and White Escape Office

You were watching television and fell asleep. When you woke up, you were in a strange place! Look around, see what you can find to help you escape!

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Ah Seldefiant one...nice one.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

I would like to point out that based on the black and white theme, unless it takes place in China, the computer most likely would not be on the desk. It would look more like the file cabinets against the wall.
      Last edited by Raven78; 04-28-2016, 16:18:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven78 View Post
        I would like to point out that based on the black and white theme, unless it takes place in China, the computer most likely would not be on the desk. It would look more like the file cabinets against the wall.
        Huh?? I'm out

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

@tipper...I was poking fun at the game. Black and white usually makes people think early 60's 50's.... If they game were in fact in that era, the desk top computer wasn't a thing then. Computers took up whole rooms.(Hence why I said "It would look more like the file cabinets against the wall") The China comment was simply referring to the fact that black and white tv's were fairly common in China well into the 80's. Which is when Desktops computers started becoming popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven78 View Post
            @tipper...I was poking fun at the game. Black and white usually makes people think early 60's 50's.... If they game were in fact in that era, the desk top computer wasn't a thing then. Computers took up whole rooms.(Hence why I said "It would look more like the file cabinets against the wall") The China comment was simply referring to the fact that black and white tv's were fairly common in China well into the 80's. Which is when Desktops computers started becoming popular.
            Ahhh, thanks for the education

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Sorry. Instead of the normal nerd I am, I went full geek and basically made an obscure reference that no one got. Sometimes all the useless info in my head comes out before I think about it.

Comment

That was a fun quick one!! Oh, and Raven, I got it!! (I'm a nerd too, I guess!!)

Comment

Working...
                X