InCoGnItUs :Asleep In The Deep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InCoGnItUs :Asleep In The Deep

This is the follow up from InCoGnItUs: Proximity Of Doom... As promiced it is alot harder than the first one.

Anyways im not gna say much more besides good luck!
    http://gamesdevelopers.net/forum/ind...pe=post&id=417
    yes make a third and make it harder
    30.00%
    hell no this is hard enough but make a third anyways
    62.86%
    nah not as gd as first quit while your ahead
    0.00%
    whats the square route of 35,393,676????
    1.43%
    include a midgit army next time and liberate mars with tooth picks
    5.71%
    dam pidgeons bout as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest...
    --www.myspace.com/chavhunter1--
    --www.gamesdevelopers.net/forum--

oh yeah!!!! I can't play it right now...but you can bet your tush that I'm gonna be beating this one tonight!!! I'm so excited!!!
    I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

hmm. having trouble with the valve wheel riddle and can't find the code to the box. any hints?
      60 percent of the time, it works everytime

Try my riddle!

www.freewebs.com/hurleyup

Top 10: Vivi, Sumitra, Hock, Vonki, Mrs Alum, NickyNack, Derevko, Barbtx, MagSeven, archaicdome

Comment

finnaly hope fully i love it as much as i did the last great job on your speed
        GO PENGUINS!!!Loud and Proud!87

Harry Potter Is amazing!!!

Comment

well, I figured out how to turn off the electric so that I don't die so soon anyway...

LOL haven't figured out much else yet...I'm stumped...this game ROCKS!!!

okay...items I have so far...

and I have lost track of how many times I have died...
          Last edited by mouthybrat; 05-28-2007, 03:26:19.

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

lmao ye i cudnt put N_Power for legal reasons tho i think if they saw that i may be in more trouble your doin well again tho never cease to impress i figured now you know my style you should find most of the puzzles fairly easy so gd luck as usual..
            dam pidgeons bout as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest...
            --www.myspace.com/chavhunter1--
            --www.gamesdevelopers.net/forum--

Comment

little Help

I have to give a big round of applause to Pocoster for this game it sure is hard one of the best ones I've played so far still haven't finished it yet and boy and I ready to kill my computer: I hope this helped you guys and hopefully you can get father than me, I can't seem to go to sleep untill I beat this game I HAVE TO BEAT THIS GAME ITS BECOME MY MISSION
              Last edited by Neener; 05-28-2007, 09:12:22. Reason: GOT A LITTLE FARTHER
              DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

Originally posted by Neener

I have to give a big round of applause to Pocoster for this game it sure is hard one of the best ones I've played so far still haven't finished it yet and boy and I ready to kill my computer: I hope this helped you guys and hopefully you can get father than me, I can't seem to go to sleep untill I beat this game I HAVE TO BEAT THIS GAME ITS BECOME MY MISSION

Great info i've also found somethin..

Try my riddle!

Top 10: Vivi, Sumitra, Hock, Vonki, Mrs Alum, NickyNack, Derevko, Barbtx, MagSeven, archaicdome

Comment

Originally posted by hurleyup
                  Great info i've also found somethin..

It shows where is the secound key. One is in the grey box and one is just next to where travolta is pointing just follow klick the line. Managet to open 3 of 4 locks. Does anyone crack the damn code for the box????

Comment

I don't understand where to click when i'm at the lockpick part what's the teeth???
                    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                    sigpic

Comment

okay...having trouble finding the

is there a particular place to click and do I have to use a specific item to retrieve it???

pocoster...you have outdone yourself with this one!!! It's even better than Proximity of Doom!!! I will not stop until I have beaten this one too!!!

any clues for the lockbox above the cabinet where we found the hanger???

Comment

Originally posted by mouthybrat
                        okay...having trouble finding the

is there a particular place to click and do I have to use a specific item to retrieve it???

pocoster...you have outdone yourself with this one!!! It's even better than Proximity of Doom!!! I will not stop until I have beaten this one too!!!

any clues for the lockbox above the cabinet where we found the hanger???
                        Still haven't figured out the box I think the last key to the window must be in there but still haven't deciphered the code from the box. This game is wild one of the best so far nobody has beaten it yet that i know of

Originally posted by Cyber Girl
                        I don't understand where to click when i'm at the lockpick part what's the teeth???
                        They are the four silver things on the right side
                        But I think there may be a few bugs in it because I had to restart the game because I couldn't get the teeth to move

Okay sorry for having two comments in a row but I just figured out something On the box on top the cabinet it has some greek words "Sev Avoiyei" when I used a translator it came out as "Association of Greek Industrialist Avoiyei" maybe that has something to do with the ID dunno have to go look and see if there are numbers I never checked lolOkay sorry for having two comments in a row but I just figured out something On the box on top the cabinet it has some greek words "Sev Avoiyei" when I used a translator it came out as "Association of Greek Industrialist Avoiyei" maybe that has something to do with the ID dunno have to go look and see if there are numbers I never checked lol

Edit: There is nothing really useful on the card but I did notice on the calender if you zoom in on the bottom is has these to dates written down Wednesday July 31st "Live forever or die trying" Tuesday July 9th "Become a lawyer and finally make crime pay" Don't really get it I geuss I have to go back and read the note from the box with the equation PS If you zoom in a little more on the calender there is a funny saying on it he he
                        Last edited by Adventure; 05-29-2007, 16:04:54. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your EDIT button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed.
                        DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

wooou I made it boys and girls the code for the box is
                          Last edited by Adventure; 05-29-2007, 16:06:02. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Comment

hmm. entered code but nothing happens to box. what am i missing?

Try my riddle!

Comment

Originally posted by hurleyup
                              hmm. entered code but nothing happens to box. what am i missing?

use the lock pick on the box

Last edited by Adventure; 05-29-2007, 16:07:03. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Comment

Working...
                              X