Clear All

• Puzzled 1

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=694

or

http://www.onlinegames.net/flash/puzzled-episode-1/

Room escape game.

Walkthrough ~ http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1888
    Last edited by OneBun; 07-25-2018, 01:14:08. Reason: updated with working link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

ohh this is not that easy as I thought it would be!!!My fingers are tired clicking everywhere!!!

There is a key behind the safe on the floor which opens the safe on the wall. That's all I know till now.
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

I Have a suitcase and a key!
      you need a nummer to open the suitcase, but I haven?t any.

Comment

I have both sets of keys, a game of some sort and a battery for the game but now im stuck

Comment

insane

this crap is hard, simple... but hard. i got the key and the gameboy, but that's it i know you can do something witht that bench and empty box.

Comment

Theres another set of keys under the box

Comment

?ok, i got the keys, the suitcase... now i'm tryna figure what's with the cup?

Comment

I don't know, theres obviously something there same with the chair but cant figure out either

Comment

one set of keys are next to the box and the other are next to the safe
                  behind the box if u click on the floor, it opens and u have another set of keys and the battery is in the safe

Comment

my key (behind the safe on the floor) opens the drawer of the cabinet. In the drawer is the suitcase!

Comment

if you get a high score on the game it will tell u the combination for the briefcase

Comment

And then thats it!

Comment

Then you just have to play the game on the gameboy, and you get the combination for the case, then your out...

Comment

help!!

all i know is that there is a set of keys under the floor by the box that open the safe on the floor, you get a battery from there and now i'm stuck

Comment

If you read what every else has put it should give you some clues as to where the other keys are, its only a short one so dont want to spoil it for you

Comment

Working...
                              X