Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Adventure....Maybe she jabbed you twice with the needle, and gave you an extra dose. Hehe...

Just start ROFLing, and it's possible the symptom may appear to giggle at you. Do you need directions on ROFLing? I am sure we have some around here.

Comment

Lol, a member just suggested to change the name of the thread of "Just Escape" into caffee.
      http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...767#post390767
      Well she has a point, since nobunny can escape (except using the cheat option) we can transform the room into a bar and move it to general chat. Then it has at least some use.

@Escape, directions? When I ROFL, I flutter loopings. Is that the wrong way? You should know about the right way.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Escape, looking forward to your info if it works

@Adventure
        Well, there is no other pink symptom really. You are right.
        Lol about the name change. I have the impression that there is a bug. And the author doesn't reply on the Newgrounds Page.

Comment

@ Adventure...I saw that post about Just Escape, too. It made me LOL. I have been seeing the frustration among the players.

Fluttering in loops is indeed correct. (Somehow I can see that! With a high pitch tinny laugh at the same time! )

Comment

@Mystery, you could be right about the game. I refuse to believe that using your RMB and press Forward is the way to escape. It just doesn't make any sense and a lot of games you can play this way. If it's indeed a bug, I hope the creator will fix it. Btw I was getting so frustrated about it that I joined newgrounds to post a comment in the hope for some help. That is how desperate I am to finish the game.

Edit:
            @Escape, I am one of those frustrated gamers.

ROFL, yep that is me. Woops there I go again. I am getting a little dizzy.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

LOL this looks more like moder chat!

Hi everybunny!

Did I hear sumthin about pink buns?
              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
              Looney GHer!

Comment

Yeah, I thought about contacting him aswell, but then I have seen already messages from other forum members from GH and Nordinho, so I decided to just check if the game author replies.
                Yeah, I was struggeling with it for 2 hours But then gave up.

You have really the pink bunny symptom

EDIT:
                OneBun, my pink symptom sista

Comment

@ Adventure....AHA!! I TOLD you da virus was indeed around! Seems she has just stuck her ears out of her bunny hole!!! She must've been hiding.

And you should land before you get too dizzy.

@ OneBun.... You're right!! How are you!?

Comment

Hi Escape! I'm just peachy... I mean pinky

How are all you my dear friends?
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

@ OneBun....You're Pinky!? The virus is at work. No, actually, you're probably home now.

I'm good. I leave work in about 3 minutes.

Comment

It appears I am at home..looks around...yup! I think I resemble the insomnia virus remark! that too sounds accurate. But that's what makes life fun & dizzy.

aww I hope you come back when you get home dear kitty friend.
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

LOL, I just caught on with the opposite game:
                          Mystery, opposite = solution!! ROFL!!! You definetive must be looney to think that is playboy. And if you are it is so not true!!

@Mystery, same here. I struggled too for at least 2 hours. I even looked for a realtionship between the all symbols in the ancient Greek. Interesting, but not very helpful. I know the creator has probably received a lot of emails and PMs, but since the only reply from him was in the game thread itself at newgrounds, I decided to post there.

Me pink bunny symptom?

@OneBunny!!!! I hoped you would stop by before I would go. I am very glad to see you. How are you are?

Edit: You are pinky? I hope it is not an evil one. ()
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yay, finished working? Well done, Escape, leave the monkey boss

@OneBun
                            Tired but good
                            So you make Adventure giggle?

Comment

@ Mistery....Exactly!! I'm leaving him and his banana peels behind. As I "peel" outta here.

@ All...Goodnight you looney, virus infected animals, insects and aliens. I'm off work. Have a great night - all of you!

Comment

Bye dear Escape Have a wonderful evening

Comment

Working...
                                X