This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chit Chat 3

Sequel to Chit Chat 2 thread, since it got too big aswell, and takes now a lot server´s resources.

Welcome to the new place to chat

Please remember that the rules must be also followed in this thread:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1607

As a reminder:
    Aggressive and hurtful posts and fights will always lead to a temporary or even permanent ban without any warnings, no matter who started. If you feel offended by a post, please report that post, but otherwise ignore the poster, and don't get into fights. It is the job of moderators to deal with members who don't follow the rules.
    Posting aggressive/brutal/bloody contents will result in temporary ban aswell.

First, hehe. Sorry I couldn't help myself, lol. I am going a bit today.

Welcome to chit chat 3 everybunny.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Okay, if we're playing that game. SECOND!

I still can't believe we're in chit chat 3 already. WOW.

*curls up on da new sofa and falls asleep*

Comment

Well, I was FIRST lol

Hi all

Comment

Hi Mistery!! And you have a good point. I should edit my post as third. How's my favorite alien doing?

Comment

I'm tired, but happy that I have finally finished my new game

And you?

Comment

The lead post doesn't count with this kind of game.

Hi Mystery and Escape. Good to see you. How are you doing?

@Mystery, I am downloading you new game right now.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

@ Mistery....I'm excited. I saw it posted, and can't wait to put it on my computer at home. I won't have any problems playing it in Windows Vista, will I? I haven't come across any problems with online games yet using Vista. Glad you're doing well.

@ Mi amiga....I'm good. Got some sleep last night. Evil insomnia virus is back. How are you?

Comment

@Escape
                  Well, I have no experiences with Windows Vista yet, so... no idea.
                  I hope not.

@Adventure
                  Great

Comment

@Escape, Good to hear you got some sleep last night. I hope you are getting this night even more sleep.

I am good and very excited because WE ARE GETTING THE KEY TO OUR NEW HOME TOMORROW!!!! I am afraid the insomnia virus will visit me tonight.

Edit:
                    @Mystery, game installed and ready to play. But not for tonight anymore but tomorrow I surely will play it. But if the imsomnia virus really bothers me, it maybe is going to be the early morning. I am glad the game has a save function again.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

@ Mistery....I'll let you know. I look forward to playing it!!!

@ Adventure....Hmm...the exicitement of your new place will bring the insomnia to you!!! At least it would be insomnia over good things and not bad. That's so exciting!!! I'm very, very happy for you!!!

Comment

Yay us!! Sorry, I don't know what I have today. I think the pink symptom has injected me with extra dosis.

@Escape, yes you are right, if I have insomnia tonight it will be because a good thing. Thank you for being very happy for me.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'm also very happy for you, dear daughter

Ummmm, you mean the pink symptom with the long ears?

Comment

*looks around for pink bunny ears hiding somewhere in the chit chat* She's probably hiding in here somewhere - giggling as she does.

It's okay. It's happiness and excitement that has you giddy! That's a GREAT thing!

Comment

Thank you too, wonderful and sweet mother.

Yes, I meant the pink symptom with the long ears. Why, do we have other pink symptoms?

@Escape, giddy? Lol, I don't know that word yet.. *looks in dictionary* Yeah, you could say I am giddy.

Btw I thought I was the one who was giggling. That explains the echo I hear. And I was thinking all the time that I am having an overdose.

Edit: Oh I already see why our symptom with the long ears is laughing.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X