• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayan Mayhem: Episode 2 - Creepy Cave-in

http://promo.warnerbros.com/web/sd_b...yan_mayhem_Ep2

OR

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=511

Explore a creepy cave with Scooby and Shaggy for more Mayan Mayhem excitement!

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...09&postcount=8
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-14-2006, 15:52:59. Reason: Title changed

any help? can't get out of the cave, keep getting scared by that statue
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

im stuck in the last part, shaggy is looking for a way out with a hole on the wall, but i cant do anything. HEEELP!

Comment

Originally posted by rata
        im stuck in the last part, shaggy is looking for a way out with a hole on the wall, but i cant do anything. HEEELP!
        u shud see some pick axes on the floor. use them on the wall and climb to get shovel. go bak onto wall and when u r under the hole use the shovel
        Save the game before you dig with scooby

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandgirl
          any help? can't get out of the cave, keep getting scared by that statue
          U need 2 find rope with hook. once u hav done that go back to were u started. Go off the screen to the left. use the torch on the hole in the wall (do the same if you see any other cracks like this) Use the rope & hook on the thing on the ceiling to get down. Hopefully you can work it out from there.

Comment

i did all the climbing and get the shovel. but i cant find the right place. when im under the hole, either floor or wall, im scared by the bats.

sorry if my english is not too correct.

Comment

i did it! thanx!

Comment

mayan mayhem

orry fer all spoiler flags but its mad so so yu can just get the info yu want w/o seeing to much of whats ahead

Comment

i don't know if any one is still playing this one, but there is another way to get into the cave using the flute and not having scoob climb the tree

Last edited by Mistery; 10-07-2006, 12:02:22. Reason: merged posts

Comment

ladyhunt, i bet ull never get this, but thats the way i did it.

Comment

Ok, so I got to the part where I need to get shaggy out the hole, and I got the shovel and I'm above the crack, but I can't get my tool icon to change to the shovel so I can use the crack to get out. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Press T to switch between items in Inventory

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                        X