PDA

View Full Version : Samorost

GamersHood
05-10-2005, 21:53:49
Link:
http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=78

Maybe the most famous online point and click adventure ever made. Very nice grapichs and sound.

Alternate Link:
http://amanita-design.net/samorost-1/

Unregistered
05-27-2005, 00:18:32
I'm stuck on level two. The one with sheeps.

Active
05-27-2005, 01:30:25

It's about lift what rides you up to mountain. Try to do something with that.

And ofcourse to make it move you should do something with that funny man too :p

Unregistered
05-29-2005, 16:29:41
Click on the in the buoy of the fishing pole and wait what happen next
On the 3th level click in the handle of the right until, when you click on the down hole of the left it appears a big elephant noise, go into the another hole of the right. Next click on the up left hole and it will appears a man who has a lightbulb in the head. When the space shuttle appears on the top of the mountian click on it to open the door and next click on the white man.
On the 4th level click on the worms and it will appear a carpenter bird that it will be eating all the worms. Next click on the down left hole and it will appear as a squirrel man species who has musical machine and click on the man until he put on a music which awake a buho and click on the buho 3 times. It will help to put out the space shuttle that it has remained hooked in the tree.
On the 5th level click on the left side and wait after the anteater eats the ants. After click on the stairs and click on the box and put the correct password which it?s draw on the door. Click on the door after opened.
On the 6th level I don?t know what to do next if anyone help me...

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 17:25:11

Look just above the character you are playing with. "Q=50" it says. That would help you out.

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 20:03:44
can't even get started, I've clicked the wire so it goes in right place, clicked man smoking and red button and can't seen to make anything happen plz help

Clifford
06-13-2005, 21:39:11
[...]

On the 6th level you have to:

- turn on the light; (click the red light down on the screen at your right)
- make temperature rise till 50?; (did you see the 2 pannels whit buttons? The one on the left, click 2 times the "+" sign)
- make appear something to reach the up of the screen; where you can move a lever, (click on the same pannel as before, the middle button)
- go up, move the lever and look out; (click on the scale yet appared, and when you are to the top, click on the lever)
- make the asteroid go up to let it not crash with your one; click on the right pannel, the "+" sign, (I clicked it 2 times).

Mission completed succesfully!!

Go on playing, my friends! Let them see what we do to bad asteroids!!

:D

Unregistered
06-24-2005, 01:14:20
im stuck at the beginning... with the drugged guy and his little slaves!

Ronifae
06-24-2005, 02:16:59
im stuck at the beginning... with the drugged guy and his little slaves!

About the guy with the water pipe...

click the end of the pipe and it will go into the keyhole of the box next to it. click on the red button on top of the box.

There is a pole at the top of the hill with an arrow on it. You need to move the arrow so that it points to the left.

Unregistered
07-08-2005, 15:28:33
Im stuck on the 2nd level with the lil hut an sheep.. iv clicked the fishing rod thing and the guy gotta fish and the lizard things keep goin in his hut but im stuck the lil bloke wont move newhere?

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 03:24:05
Im stuck on the 2nd level with the lil hut an sheep.. iv clicked the fishing rod thing and the guy gotta fish and the lizard things keep goin in his hut but im stuck the lil bloke wont move newhere?
Click on the lizards so they dont go in to the hut. Then the fisherman eats the fich and throws out the fishbone.
A flying reptile (or is just a bird?) will come and start eating on the fishbone.
Click on the reptile and you will come to the next level.

winkstermexx
08-20-2005, 21:54:10
I love showing off samorost to new flash explorers...a simple classic.
Has anyone tried the "quest for the rest" on the polyphonic spree website...(same game designer)

amba
09-24-2005, 12:39:25
found that game very easy :) (but very good amazing graphics !)

Unregistered
09-26-2005, 03:50:26
cant get past the anteater, it keeps eating me, help!

Unregistered
10-02-2005, 03:09:55
can't even get started, I've clicked the wire so it goes in right place, clicked man smoking and red button and can't seen to make anything happen plz help

Keep clicking the man.After a while, he will drop the thing.

LiMuBai
10-28-2005, 16:02:51
cant get past the anteater, it keeps eating me, help!

You must use metal item and then ants would be eaten, not you

Unregistere
02-16-2006, 02:41:05
Me To!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuccussette
03-05-2006, 10:26:24
SAMOROST
START
Click on the tower up on the planet

LEVEL TWO - CHINESE SKY-LIFT
First, put the rope in the way you can use the fishing rope as a sky-lift. Click the narghile and make the funny man smoke. When he finishes the tobacco, he throws the tube on the grass. Click on it and connect with the box. Push that button on top of the box.. The hero climb up with a sky-lift and he stops on the top. Move the indication to the opposite direction. Click on a man on a near hill on your left and then click on our hero?

LEVEL THREE - THE GOATS AND THE FISHERMAN
Click on the hut on your left, the fisherman catch a fish, the gekos arrive. Click on every geko and they fall down. The fisherman finishes his fish and throws the bone outside. Click on the fish bone and a big bird arrives. Click the bird, it will take the bone and fly on our hero. Click on him, he?ll catch the bone and will fly away.

LEVEL FOUR - TRUNK AND HOLES
On the right there is a large stone with a wheel; if you click on the wheel, the stone moves to the other. Go down to left and in another hole there is a elephant?s trunk Push the hole and the trunks connects the two stones. On right stone grow up flowers. Push the upper hole on left mountain, bees fly out. A man uses a stair to climb up. Click a circle between the trunk mountain and the flower mountain. The lights appear. An egg shaped capsule arrives, too. Over capsule?s door there is a button push it and the door will open. Click on our little hero.

LEVEL FIVE ? THE OAK
Click on the big oak ? there is a squirrel. He can?t listen to music because the worms are eating the wood. Click on the worms: a bird fly from a hole and eats all the worms. Now there is silence. Push the red button in the gramophone. Click on discs to change music. There is a rock music, now touch the Owl. He?s on the left. Click on the Owl many times, he?ll go to the capsule and free our little friend.

LEVEL SIX ? OUT OF THE CAPSULE
Try the mushrooms under the capsule. Move the razor like bar above the capsule. Open the capsule in the same way: push the button over the door. When the animal eats an ant, click on his tail and our hero moves. He climbs up the stairs and now, examine the door. It is closed, but on the left there is a small panel click on red the lower row and the third on the first row. The door opens. Get on the building.

LEVEL SEVEN ? CONTROL ROOM
Turn on the light ( a small red point on your right ). Make temperature rise till 50?; (did you see the 2 panels whit buttons? The one on the left, click 2 times the "+" sign). Then click the same left panel, on the button on the middle. A stair will appear. Turn the wheel on the top of the stairs?
Enjoy the ending !

Luceo_Non_Uro
03-09-2006, 14:58:30
For those stuck with the ant eater, you have to wait till he's actually eating an ant, then click the stairs. :) good luck...and even though the smoker in the first stage is kinda creepy :P still a cute game.

SilentHeir
03-27-2006, 18:14:19
Ahh, nice but short game, and as said before, very nice and special graphics

isra
04-15-2006, 14:02:24
i've found the second part of this game ....... samorost 2
i have already played it it isn't so hard

http://www.samorost2.net/

Eternal Becky
04-15-2006, 14:09:00
It is already there in Gamershood.:)
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633&highlight=samorost

Unregistered859
04-16-2006, 02:21:53
a good game with amazing graphics and visual art. imo the game was a bit too easy but there was one part near the end that confused me. other than that a solid game.

lscc
05-03-2006, 16:41:56
cool graphics, cool game, loved it

BisKit
05-18-2006, 01:39:11
I love showing off samorost to new flash explorers...a simple classic.
Has anyone tried the "quest for the rest" on the polyphonic spree website...(same game designer)

I can make flowers on the cactus and get the thing to eat them.

I got to the second stage :)

Cool little game http://questfortherest.com/

Mistery
05-18-2006, 11:38:46
Quest for the rest is already posted and has a thread for its own here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9&highlight=Quest

cvbcv
05-31-2006, 02:10:25
Quest for the rest is already posted and has a thread for its own here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9&highlight=Questhelp me!! i dont know how to get passed the panel!! ahh

none
06-21-2006, 02:55:34
I think that that was really easy, but it was fun

LittlePandaPal
06-24-2006, 02:19:45
To get past the anteater, you just click on the wooden slat that's nailed to the tree. The bug that climbs down the tree will then be eaten instead of you.

I luved that game! too short....but still fun, nd easy.

xtazx92x
06-24-2006, 03:12:14
OMG :mad: i must be stupid i cant even do the 1st level n evry1ns sayin its so easy i tried doing what ronfae said and it dnt work. o n btw this is my 1st post :D

guest writer
07-01-2006, 19:22:32
I was stuck with the sheeps and read the walkthrough, but can not click the left house!! Why?!?! I am stuck. I can't find anything else to click but three sheeps and the little man...
I feel sheepish... :(

I was stuck with the sheeps and read the walkthrough, but can not click the left house!! Why?!?! I am stuck. I can't find anything else to click but three sheeps and the little man...
I feel sheepish... :(

Oh, never mind, I found it. It was just off my screen :P

NonnyKiedis
07-30-2006, 21:01:51
SUCH a cute game!!!

memyselfandi
07-31-2006, 18:22:17
love this game! try samorost #2!

Raz 27
09-22-2006, 18:30:24
the best point and click game i've ever played apart from samorost 2

Mxyzptlk
02-02-2007, 03:45:48
I just joined and wanted to say this has been my favorite flash game for a couple years!
Hope I don't get in troubles for bumping this up the forum....

ikbaltekin
02-02-2007, 10:43:36
yes I am in the same opnion.....it is a really great, cute game....the best of all

gamer685
03-14-2007, 06:22:39
Beat the game...I love it! When i think of point and click games this is the one that comes to mind,I play it over and over just because I like it so much

Good job to the creator for making such a brilliant game!

Evita
04-03-2008, 05:16:03
what a fun little game!