X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samorost

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=78

Maybe the most famous online point and click adventure ever made. Very nice grapichs and sound.

Alternate Link:
    http://amanita-design.net/samorost-1/
    Last edited by EscapeGirl; 08-23-2012, 00:30:53. Reason: New Link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

I'm stuck on level two. The one with sheeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      It's about lift what rides you up to mountain. Try to do something with that.

And ofcourse to make it move you should do something with that funny man too :p

Comment

I will help you

On the 6th level I don?t know what to do next if anyone help me...
        Last edited by EscapeGirl; 08-23-2012, 00:41:51. Reason: Added spoilers

Comment

Look just above the character you are playing with. "Q=50" it says. That would help you out.

Comment

can't even get started, I've clicked the wire so it goes in right place, clicked man smoking and red button and can't seen to make anything happen plz help

Comment

[...]
              On the 6th level you have to:

Mission completed succesfully!!

Go on playing, my friends! Let them see what we do to bad asteroids!!

Last edited by EscapeGirl; 08-23-2012, 00:42:28. Reason: Added spoilers

Comment

help

im stuck at the beginning... with the drugged guy and his little slaves!

Comment

im stuck at the beginning... with the drugged guy and his little slaves!
                  About the guy with the water pipe...

The following is my sig:

Have you searched for the answer before you posed the question?

Comment

Im stuck on the 2nd level with the lil hut an sheep.. iv clicked the fishing rod thing and the guy gotta fish and the lizard things keep goin in his hut but im stuck the lil bloke wont move newhere?

Comment

Im stuck on the 2nd level with the lil hut an sheep.. iv clicked the fishing rod thing and the guy gotta fish and the lizard things keep goin in his hut but im stuck the lil bloke wont move newhere?
                      Click on the lizards so they dont go in to the hut. Then the fisherman eats the fich and throws out the fishbone.
                      A flying reptile (or is just a bird?) will come and start eating on the fishbone.
                      Click on the reptile and you will come to the next level.

Comment

friendly but wierd games

I love showing off samorost to new flash explorers...a simple classic.
                        Has anyone tried the "quest for the rest" on the polyphonic spree website...(same game designer)

Comment

found that game very easy (but very good amazing graphics !)

Comment

cant get past the anteater, it keeps eating me, help!

Comment

can't even get started, I've clicked the wire so it goes in right place, clicked man smoking and red button and can't seen to make anything happen plz help

Keep clicking the man.After a while, he will drop the thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X