Personality Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personality Test

Instructions: Draw one of the following: a house, a tree, or a person. Your drawing can include all of those things and anything else you want to draw, but make sure it includes at least one of those items. Or, write a sentence (use cursive) instead to have your handwriting analyzed.

i was bored and i found this and thought i would share it with everyone. Basically you draw a house, a tree, a person or a sentence and then you answer some questions and it tells you about your personality enjoy!

http://www.bored.com/drawthings/index.php

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
    simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Ok, so Lilliputt got analyzed but does NOT agree with the result. Feelings of insecurity?! Pffft...
    Attached Files

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

you long to be loved ?
      you need to find mr right () ROFL

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
      simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

You are a suspicious person and have some paranoid tendencies.You think you are very intelligent.You have an evasive attitude in social relations.You are defensive.You deny your needs and can be passive aggressive.
        Looney bin cat
        Less than 3 <3
        sigpic

The Rock Gods:
        -Muse
        -Coldplay
        -Paramore

Comment

I wrote my full "real" name. It is quite long so was good for the writing test.

Here are my results:
          Your personality analysis based on this drawing:You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance.good concentration, detail oriented.You are affectionate, sympathetic, passionate, and expressive.You are a talkative person.You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions.You are critical, scholarly, and analytical.

Actually, I kinda think it's quite accurate!
          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

Comment

OMG I am not happy with the results... well some of the questions I answered them radomly because I didn't understand the words or what they meen

Your personality analysis based on this drawing:
            You have an lack of ego control.You have limited skills to reach out to the rest of the World.
            sigpic
            The cute chicken of LooneyBin
            With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
            Kids
            Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
            Daughter: Emo234
            Proud member of GFARDTO
            Carrot Explosion Expert
            I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

I stand with Elni on this one... pseudo analytical hocus pocus is all I can say

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

I don't know what u said but I agree with every single word
                sigpic
                Kids
                Proud member of GFARDTO
                Carrot Explosion Expert
                I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Originally posted by Jcatzl101
                  You are a suspicious person and have some paranoid tendencies.You think you are very intelligent.You have an evasive attitude in social relations.You are defensive.You deny your needs and can be passive aggressive.
                  I think mine is rite. I have a whole life that isnt on the computer where i act just like that.

Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  Ok, so Lilliputt got analyzed but does NOT agree with the result. Feelings of insecurity?! Pffft...
                  I do not agree with it either, because here, you are secure with ur friends and you do not long to be loved, you are already loved. *hugz*

EDIT:
                  Originally posted by Elni
                  You have an lack of ego control.You have limited skills to reach out to the rest of the World.

????????? You reach out to the world just fine! and what do they mean by "lack of ego control"? thats just not correct. you are perfect in many ways elni, but this quiz must be broken or something... we might have to fix it later, or just answer the questions better... i didnt like my results either. ill take it again and post it.

here it is: You have feelings of insecurity.

WOW! that is so... NOT TRUE! oh well, i really doubt that you can tell someones personality by their drawings...
                  Looney bin cat
                  Less than 3 <3
                  sigpic

The Rock Gods:
                  -Muse
                  -Coldplay
                  -Paramore

Comment

You have a large ego.You have good communication with others and are good at handling interpersonal relationships.You strive for achievement.

That's mine. Wohoo!
                    Pain; is part of the puzzle
                    Blood; is the price of freedom
                    Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

Well, this actually is quite right:

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance.good concentration, detail oriented.You are intuitive. You follow your hunches. You have a high level of awareness.You are affectionate, sympathetic, passionate, and expressive.You are a talkative person.You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions.

I'm quite a perfectionist, unfortunately. And as my mom yesterday said, I'm really stubborn too, so that's the worst combination a person can have
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

I SAID THAT?!! Well... I must have lost a marble again I don't remeber telling you that you are stubborn Anyway, it's a family trait so there

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                          Well, this actually is quite right:

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance.good concentration, detail oriented.You are intuitive. You follow your hunches. You have a high level of awareness.You are affectionate, sympathetic, passionate, and expressive.You are a talkative person.You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions.

I'm quite a perfectionist, unfortunately. And as my mom yesterday said, I'm really stubborn too, so that's the worst combination a person can have
                          So, it appears we are very much alike dear friend. ...sorry ya poor thing.
                          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                          Looney GHer!

Comment

ONEBUN! i havent seen you in AGES!
                            Looney bin cat
                            Less than 3 <3
                            sigpic

The Rock Gods:
                            -Muse
                            -Coldplay
                            -Paramore

Comment

Originally posted by Jcatzl101
                              I do not agree with it either, because here, you are secure with ur friends and you do not long to be loved, you are already loved. *hugz*

EDIT:

????????? You reach out to the world just fine! and what do they mean by "lack of ego control"? thats just not correct. you are perfect in many ways elni, but this quiz must be broken or something... we might have to fix it later, or just answer the questions better... i didnt like my results either. ill take it again and post it.

here it is: You have feelings of insecurity.

WOW! that is so... NOT TRUE! oh well, i really doubt that you can tell someones personality by their drawings...
                              Thanks Jcatz U make me blush...OWW I had blush so many time today I don't think u are insecure person and according to all the chit chat we having here, u seems more *I know what I am doing* person ...And I believe we should use the website destroyer to destroy that game
                              sigpic
                              Kids
                              Proud member of GFARDTO
                              Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

Working...
                              X