X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mardek

Play here

An awesome RPG.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

boy this was retro .but it was waaaay to easy though and abit short.

Comment

Cool game

Comment

THRID! Good enough for me.

Comment

this is besides the point but how do u make a riddle game off of freewebs.com?

Comment

Please discuss in this thread only about the game. For help on creating riddle games, please go to following thread: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5581

Comment

nice

what a cool game! very fun! too bad it ended so soon, hope the other half comes soon!
              sigpic
              ~Bell of the Ball~

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

Comment

aaaaw man, I don't like games where you must use the keyboard to walk around.... is it worth it?

Comment

Hmmmm... that was shorter than I thought. I was expecting a full-blown quest--something to keep me up well past midnight. I'll have to check back for the next chapter soon!
                  sigpic

Comment

My brother made it into full-screen!!Enjoy!!http://www.gamershood.biz/cicurateLI...0404.swf:wink:

Comment

HELP! This blond dude just told the brown hair dude about the star but i cant get him out of bed! A bug or am i just missing something?

Also when i click X the dude talks again
                      Last edited by Mistery; 06-27-2007, 23:16:38. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

Ok... HELP i totally skipped through all that chit-chat...HELPPP what do i do in the begininggg?

Comment

Notice the victory dance when they pick up their spoils?
                          Someone mentioned a bed. I've not seen one - just winning money when I battle.
                          I'm at last in town - hopefully it saved
                          Last edited by NannaJoy; 11-29-2007, 21:13:59.

Comment

Working...
                          X