Artifission Chapter 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifission Chapter 0

Another role playing action adventure game where you walk through this fantasy world and fight opposing enemies.

Play here

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

O joy, I actually might be able to participate in the conversation about this. Seems like when I need help, I'm too late and all I can do is read other's conversations.

Hmmm, so yea, if anyone is here too, i'm having trouble find the freaking ambassador, I'm directionally challenged.

Umm, are you supposed to be able to beat the thing in front of the ambassador? I've tried a few times and I'm not being able to...
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-26-2007, 10:02:12. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

actually i doubt that i think its meant for yu to be defeated.
      wuldnt surprise me if it turns out to become a rescue mission
      tht the badguys think yur dead now

Comment

I agree. I've tried fighting the machine with many different strategies and no matter what I do I just can't seem to beat it.

Comment

The way the fight in front of the Main Hall is set up (where the cannon has no charge time, but...that grenade launcher dude did) makes me believe that, yeah, you're supposed to lose. There's no way you can shield yourself and get anything productive done. (:
          ...unless there are boxes and crates around the place that I didn't see.
          Barring that natural expression of villainy which we all have, the man looked honest enough.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

whats the deal with having only one life??? :/
            sigpic
            ~Bell of the Ball~

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

Comment

Uh where do you go?
              WHY WONT HE WALK OUT THE DOOR??

Comment

hey, in the game im attacked, and i gotta go see some1, but i cant rly go anywhere
                Hi, i'm awesome!

Comment

Working...
                X