PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mini Room (Miniminiroom)

GamersHood
12-07-2005, 18:50:22
Link:
http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=744

or
http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~s_mini/miniroom.htm

Room escape game.

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 18:54:43
Oh boy... I wish I knew a Japanese kid so I could understand this...

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:03:13
I wish i could read japanese!!! This is impossible!

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:19:32
We took a drink and then we went to jail...and then ...the end...which we dont need a translator for... what the hell happened we need a translator... we dont know if we died or we made it through

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:21:52
yeah this is impossible. i picked up a baseball card, frame, 2 keys and i can't
remember what else with no inventory box.

can anyone pick up the broom behind the dresser?

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:25:20
not yet guess we missing something....dont drink the drink...u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:27:04
It won't let me drink it if I wanted too.

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:28:39
i've gotten a blue card, a yellow card, 2 baseball cards, a wallet, 2 keys, and
a notebook. now what?

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:28:58
you need to pour yurself a drink...

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:29:51
How did you get the wallet and notebook?

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:35:51
wallet at end of bed...and book on the cabinet

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:38:28
Oh OK, I think I already have them.

Thanks anyway!

If you turn out the lights and go to the black picture with the white writing, you find out it is covering a window and there is a CD on the ledge.

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:40:57
2 keys under couch and in drawer...pics in drawer...card 2 of hearts behind booze in cabinet...ring u8nder puillow...wallet behind bed...yellow card from wallet...book on top of cabinet...red card...club mini card from coat...note on table and cd in the window....and now we stuck...lol

Eternal Becky
12-07-2005, 19:42:45
There is nothing in the bathroom.

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:43:01
If you pick up the pillow a bunch of times, the stuffing pops out and you can't pick it up anymore.

Dini
12-07-2005, 19:44:38
Hi everybody.

the miniroom is a little crazy game, which the most of us doesn't understand. The japanese language is the problem.
In our little flashgames-community (flash.plasticthinking.org ;-) ) we find out there are at the moment 3 different ends.
1. You take a drink -> Jail -> End
2.+3. you use the clock to open the door ->now there are two ways : a) you alway go forward through the doors -> End
b)You go through 1 door and then the upstair -> entered an office with someone -> End

does somebody find the key to open the door? there is a bathroom now but you can't do there anything, can you?

Greetings from Germany

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:45:05
There is nothing in the bathroom.

How did you get in the bathroom?

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 19:46:07
i made a drink and ended up in jail. then opened jail cell and scared police officer and then was walking down the street. i think that is the end.

Eternal Becky
12-07-2005, 19:48:26
Well I drank the drink. Then the screen went black and thought I died. But I ended up in a jail, the police said something and then I was walking on the street, and it said the end.

I got a key from the chair beside the window and opened the door that is near the couch. But you cant really do anything in there.

Mi-Jovi
12-07-2005, 20:15:41
How do you use the clock to open the door??

Norway
12-07-2005, 20:36:37
How did you find the kee at the cheer by the window? I have clicked everywhere but cant find any kee.

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 20:37:53
Just keep clicking the chair cushion and it will pop out onto the cushion

Norway
12-07-2005, 20:53:04
It dont help clicking at the pillow at the chear, nothing happens!!!!! Maybe i miss somthing else???? Where is the frame, and how can i get it??? Excuse my english :-)

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 20:58:14
After using the key
1.Switch of screen
2.Method of looking for items
3.Put the items
4.(hard to explain. U can ignore this)
5.Start the game

The memory is very vague in reality even if it thinks a absorbed event in my body to know everything. Even an old far event and several days ago. It is lost almost and it seems to be covered with the gross darkness on night of much more drinking too much etc.Well, do you enter this dark?YES

by WEB translation

Norway
12-07-2005, 20:59:34
Jippi i have found the key, you forgot to mention that the light have to be of.

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 21:15:52
The dream that a red flower shows is daily life when the change is not. Happiness of handful. The dream that a blue fog shows is nostalgic every day. Sorrow to leaving time. The dream that golden color light shows is lazy with pleasure. It doesn't have nothing to gain. The dream that the black dark shows is a trap of fear and the doubt. Being torn peaceful every day.

by WEB translation

Fluffy_n_pinK
12-07-2005, 22:15:02
HEELPP :( i cant get the game started :S (me blonde)

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 22:24:10
Pease help, i seem to have everything that everyone has mentioned, but I have been clicking that stupid chair for nearly 10mins and it still hasn't burst! I have made sure the lights are off, anything else that's missing? Please help.

gamersgirl
12-07-2005, 23:05:15
ok so i clicked the kee at the begining,and i entered the room,and i have these buttons that say 1 2 3 4 5. i clicked the 123 and found nothing at all.the 4 is steady,but its the same i didnt understand 5,with that man, and when he finished talking, i don understand...whats with all these posts with the drink and the jail and the way you all are finding stuff i really really need some help of what those 1 2 3 4 5 buttons mean... :?

Unregistered
12-07-2005, 23:13:15
Theres a post earlier saying what the 12345/6 buttons do you only need button 5 to play the others are set up buttons or something!

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 00:00:40
How do you pour a drink and i cant get the key out of the chair with the light on or off and what do you do with the clock and the bits of paper in the ashtray. HELP!

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 00:05:47
The key is not in the chair, at least not the one I found. It is next to the clock. you need to turn off the lights and click around the clock a little.

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 00:25:51
The policeman and a man are acquainted.
policeman :Did you sleep well last night?
guy:Nooooo!!!
-----Omission-----

The dream that you had is a dream of the amber grow.

Take care about drinking too much earnestly.

end

gamersgirl
12-08-2005, 00:46:55
How Do I Drink The Drink?

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 00:58:06
It is a red, sweet dream that you saw.
It is come-hither of woman that colors ordinary every day.
However, it is likely to injure when drowned.
end

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 01:05:43
HELPPPPPP!!! PLEASE!
I click on the couch and NO keys. I click on the clock nothing happens BUT I click to the top right where its white where the clock is I click and nothing happens. Whats da deal with this game. They can't do an english version.

gamersgirl
12-08-2005, 01:16:57
just simply tell me how u drink it!! :@

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 05:41:02
what to do with the clock?i tried clicking everywhere

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 09:53:06
He hesitates to drink.
So It comes to be able to drink by putting out from the shelf or repeating
returning worth many times.

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 11:15:19
There is another ending I found - the annoying wobbly broom is actually holding the wardrobe back. If you click to the right of the wardrobe (under the lightswitch) and click on the wardrobe you'll eventually be able to push it. The broom dislodges and falls down and a secret passage is uncovered. The game seems rather temperamental and something that works once doesn't always work again, but I promise that you can push the wardrobe! Then a girl greets you in a pink dress. Think that's the happy ending, rather than going to jail!

kalamityjeyn
12-08-2005, 13:20:43
There is another ending I found - the annoying wobbly broom is actually holding the wardrobe back. If you click to the right of the wardrobe (under the lightswitch) and click on the wardrobe you'll eventually be able to push it. The broom dislodges and falls down and a secret passage is uncovered. The game seems rather temperamental and something that works once doesn't always work again, but I promise that you can push the wardrobe! Then a girl greets you in a pink dress. Think that's the happy ending, rather than going to jail!

can't move the wardrobe :(
i found all the items, but can't get out of the room except by the jail ending..
what's with the clock?, i clicked everywhere, sometimes it gives some hints, but still no passage..
can some help please :/

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 13:27:16

I have tried to push the wardrobe by first clicking under the lightswitch to get the right angle and then clicking the wardrobe as you said, but it doesn't work for me. Is it a certain spot on the wardrobe that one is supposed to click?
I think you are right about this game being temperamental. Sometimes the cards show a picture, sometimes you only see the back of the card. And I have never been able to find the key that is supposed to come out of the seat of the chair. I have clicked hundreds of times, both with the light on and off, and nothing happens.

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 13:34:12
Just right click and hit forward...you end up in some room with a nice bit of stuff...she sais some japanese...you win...the game ends! Worst game ever!

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 13:41:38
I have tried to push the wardrobe by first clicking under the lightswitch to get the right angle and then clicking the wardrobe as you said, but it doesn't work for me. Is it a certain spot on the wardrobe that one is supposed to click?
I think you are right about this game being temperamental. Sometimes the cards show a picture, sometimes you only see the back of the card. And I have never been able to find the key that is supposed to come out of the seat of the chair. I have clicked hundreds of times, both with the light on and off, and nothing happens.

there was a game like this that i played before, i can't remember its name now, but everytime objects did change positions.. i think in miniroom, things you do determine the following state.. 'cause i can't get any key from the chair, or push the wardrobe either.. also like you said, the cards are different..

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 14:58:35
The reaction seem not to be and exist depending on the found item and the finding
order.
red dream---- u can be able to move the wardrobe

red dream---
She is the daughter of person in charge in bar to which it often goes
blue dream---
The guy is best friend's elder brother
amber dream--
Policeman of junior

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 15:31:26
i finished....i walked out the door, went through another door and hes walking down the streeeet

#01 escape room fan

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 22:23:10
If no one except the hero appears, the ending is not REAL goal.

The end changes in the turning point in the stairs.

Fluffy_n_pinK
12-14-2005, 19:44:18
Can som1 just tell me how to start the game!!! :@

Unregistered
12-15-2005, 18:30:33
Can som1 just tell me how to start the game!!! :@

Pick option 5/6 and then drag the key to the door. This sets the tone for the rest of the game. Very confusing and questionably worth it.

Good luck!

Unregistered
12-16-2005, 13:48:36
how do u use the clock to open the door?

Unregistered
12-18-2005, 03:38:38
i found it, a key is under the clock mat. whether u can get the key depends on which color photo frame u pick up first. seems the blue photo frame goes with the key under the mat. I have tried another ending which picking up the CD will open the door. this is quite an interesing game though.

Dani
12-31-2005, 23:50:11
I scrolled down and clicked a small button at the bottom. Oops, it restarted...

registered
02-27-2006, 13:46:52
If you pick up the pillow a bunch of times, the stuffing pops out and you can't pick it up anymore.
now I'm addicted :D

hey I got another ending!... I entered the doorand rhere was this green celler with larg tin cansand metal boxes.. there was another door... I couldn't enter it, nor could I return to where I was... but then I went to therightside... there were 5 doors

I (the long-hair dude) franticly ran... run away from someone orsomething?)...went through adoor... hide from two strangers... got caught... don't know what happened to the dude

there are probably lots of endings to this game...so frustrating... I want to see themall but I go to the jail most of the time

anoris
02-27-2006, 18:29:45
can someone post a walkthrough please??? I am stuck...

de-registered
02-28-2006, 08:42:50
walkthrough(i think)/where to find the items you can do these in any order...and it seems like the different ways you do them you get a different ending

keys
- underneath the couch (click under the table)
- in the first small drawer
(variable locations -> variable endings)
- seat of the arm chair
- under the rug of the clock

cards (the colors/types differs everytime you play it)
- under the table (but not on the floor)
- under the wine tray in the cupboard
- in the wallet beside/behind the bed(click the wall near the end of the bed)
- in the book above wardrobe
- in the coat inside wardrobe (you may not find it at first...if so go do some other things and comeback)

CD
- behind the black thing on the wall... you can only find it when the lights are switched off

ring
- under the pillow

The light switch is on the wall beside the wardrobe

the walls on the two sides of the wardrobe is clickable

solutions to the endings - will defer in each game
when you found all the nessasary items
- you *may* find a key on the armchair - use on the door
- you *may* find a key under the clock - use on the door
- you *may* be able to push the wardrobe (side view)
- you *may* be able to drink the wine

too bad we can't choose our endings... though it seems like the steps we take in the game determines the ending... would be nice to see walkthoughs for different endings

TheOne
05-21-2006, 14:45:51
Strange- right click then keep pressing forward on the scroll down menu, and you'll see all of the endings...

kyle6baseball
08-01-2006, 05:37:44
Finished :d :p

kala999
08-03-2006, 20:06:29
.....that's it, i'm learning japanese.

T.M.Davila
08-05-2006, 04:06:38
if u need help reading the stuff all u need to do is go to http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html then copy and paste the text in the game. :mog: :wink: :fkr: :yaya: :git: :unknw: :D :P ;) :light: (h) :angel: :monkey: :nuppy: :rose:

herraperkele
04-06-2007, 17:01:11
I've only got the jail-ending but it was cool trying different things in different order. Yay.

crazy for scape
06-20-2007, 19:26:57
I'm out, the end of the jail. I'll try again to find another end. Thanks!!!