Kaguya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaguya

A new game by the maker of Dream Electricity - Piano is out. There might be a language barrier if you don't know Japanese.

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Lili, we need you!

From lili;
    When you play this game for the first time, you have to watch the prologue movie very carefully. (This is what the red sentence says on the first scene.)

There're 6 or more endings in this game!

I'll post the translations eventually. Please wait for them.

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Attached Files
    Last edited by lili; 07-01-2007, 10:40:25.

I'll give it a shot before I go out.

I think the language barrier might be a problem. One of the areas has a box that seems to require a password.

Comment

I don't get this game

Comment

It seems I gotta write a password for this game but I have no way of telling if I can do that because I dunno if it is numbers or something Japanese: I'm sorry but I'll wait until my partner in bloom takes a look at this game before I continue

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Yeah.

Okay, after that

Then

I guess we wait for lili...

Comment

I found two scrolls that I can't read and that is about it. I think I might leave this one for now. I think you need to know Japanese to get through this one.

Comment

uh oh another gae with a language barrier? Hmmm and can't babelfish it oh crap a doodles well its worth a try
              DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

In this game, you're a dragonfly who works for Kaguya, a lady you see at the very begining of the prologue movie, to let her escape.

The first scene after you click “Start”, you see the text box at the bottom right corner and the inventory box at the bottom left. You don’t need to drag 5 items from left to use them.
                Those 5 items are the texts from the ancient, and have the power of 5 elements from the earth, from left “ground, wind, fire water, and gold”

The scene with big window with many little squares

The scene with 2 doors

The scene with the shadow of Kaguya

I haven't translated all yet, but I hope those help you all to forward the game.

Comment

Thank you very much lili for your help and the lot of work translating all that for us

Comment

Earth Scroll

Wind Scroll

Fire Scroll

Water Scroll

Gold Scroll

Once you have all 5 scrolls, you need to align the mirror to get each ending. Pick one of the positions numbered 1-5 from left to right as they correspond to the translated message about the moon phases.

Click on all the colored dots above the mechanical eye to finish the game.

Each mirror position corresponds to a different ending, and there is a 6th that involves clicking on the mechanical eye 3 times without clicking the colored circles (or even having the scrolls) first. Making the mirror face the screen (full moon) seems to yield the best ending.
                    Last edited by AzNxEvE29; 07-03-2007, 16:32:46.

Comment

Working...
                    X