Ziroma Room 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziroma Room 3

A rather unusual room escape game in Japanese. You need to use your keyboard to play this game:
    ENTER = action
    ARROW KEYS = move / jump
    NUMBER KEYS = select items

Language could be a problem, I can't tell it yet.

Play Here
    Attached Files

I wish i could understand this game
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-03-2007, 10:31:23.
    I breathe in (and sink into) the water underground, and i'll grow pale without you

Comment

*sigh* I can't figure this one out so far, but never fear I shall try again for I am super bunni girl lady...at least I think I am..............(here I go again)
      {Edit1} I forgot to mention that I got a
      Last edited by Xara; 07-03-2007, 00:44:13. Reason: forgot to add something
      I'm far to blessed to be stressed by your mess!!!!

Comment

egh. I am so lost on this one. its really making me all frustrated and whatnot.

I really have no idea as to what I am doing.
        Manda

Comment

fyi

Space bar is for jumping, not enter. I know if I stand on the top left corner a door will open, so i need to put some sort of weight there, but that's as far as I've gotten. This one doesn't seem worthwhile.

Comment

howdo you select things or pick them up?

Comment

Look in the first post, I've explained it there

Comment

Hi gamers! anybody figure out how to make the door stay open? I figure either the box or the pumpkinhead, but can't take any of them. have items 1, 2 and 3, but don't know what they are.

Comment

Hello gamers, I've got items 2 and 3, can't pick up the ball or box, computer on bottom right of room needs a password (numbers), but I've no idea what it is, found no clues for it.

Comment

i´ve only got number 3, still looking for something to put on the panel to keep the door opened.. where did you get the 1 and 2???
                    EDIT i found number 2 it´s the towel... still doesn´t know what 3 is...

Comment

i have item 2 and 3...i'm not sure what 3 is.

Edit- ok i somehow used 3, even though i dont know what it is or what i did with it lol...ok i got item 4, once again, no idea what it is
                      Last edited by miss2thang1; 07-03-2007, 17:57:27.

Comment

I "used" item 3 by highlighting it (hit 3 on keyboard) and poking around the area [spoiler=use item 3] to the left of the computers somewhere. I somehow then got the code for the laptop(?) from there. The code is
                        , assuming it doesn't change from game to game.

That opens
                        , giving you item 4. I think. I dunno. Totally and completely confusing dreck. It's like one of those restaurants that serves dinner completely in the dark. Only they are serving you roadkill.

i'm obviously new to posting. hope i dont screw up too many spoilers....

Thanks to Neener, btw, for a lot of help with previous games.
                        Last edited by Adventure; 07-11-2007, 11:56:50. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your edit button in stead of making more then one post in a row.

Comment

yeah, thats all i have so far, and yes the code does change...ok we need somebody that knows japanese

Comment

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto. That's all the Japanese I've got.

I've done every action with every 'item' I have. Nuttin.

Yoikes! The box came down. I don't know how and it won't budge on the floor. And
                            ...whatever. Gonna go. Happy Fourth.
                            Last edited by lili; 07-04-2007, 16:01:42. Reason: merged posts. Making more than one post in a row is not allowed.

Comment

I've got item 5 from that box, but not that message you got.

Comment

Working...
                              X