Emily Enough: Imprisoned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emily Enough: Imprisoned

Play as Emily a spoilt child who has murdered her parents and so has now been left at an asylum. This is a Downloadable Point and Click game.

http://www.planetfreeplay.com/game/E...h:-Imprisoned/

Warning: This Game Contains Some Swearing And Is Of A Dark Humored/ Morbid Theme

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...2&postcount=21
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-05-2007, 12:12:05.
    Im a proud Mummy to my gorgeous son Jack born 24/08/2008!!

i'm totaly stuck what now?? i need to make him give up th elaw suit and the insane guy a suit of human skin (gross but i lik the game) what to do what to do
    GO PENGUINS!!!Loud and Proud!87

Harry Potter Is amazing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blondiej1
      i'm totaly stuck what now?? i need to make him give up th elaw suit and the insane guy a suit of human skin (gross but i lik the game) what to do what to do

I finished the game...if anyone got problems I'll try to answer them. I'd do a walkthrough but the game is looooong. So maybe next time...I know I say that but the spoilers above are about three quarters of the game. >.> But do ask questions and I'll try to answer them. Just a tip: If you're stuck, first talk to everyone to see if you missed out important stuff. Then, try interacting with different stuff to see if you found everything there is to find.
      Last edited by Jeral; 07-03-2007, 11:16:23.
      ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
      A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
      B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
      ====================================
      Roses are red,
      Violets are blue.
      I'm so glad that
      colors weren't wasted on you.

Comment

okay i'm getting annoyed i exit th game and then i open it again and i have to start over compleatly i'm getting mad i mean i had to install a new program to play it so is anyone else haveing the same problem? anyone i'm so ticked any one have an idea?

Comment

okay i'm getting annoyed i exit th game and then i open it again and i have to start over compleatly i'm getting mad i mean i had to install a new program to play it so is anyone else haveing the same problem? anyone i'm so ticked any one have an idea?
          Hmm, don't have the problem. But you know, you should have saved before quitting >.>
          Roses are red,
          Violets are blue.
          I'm so glad that

Comment

i dd save and it said GAME SAVED i load it and nothing is there i saved it three time none came up? thats my problem

Comment

How far did you get out of curiousity Blondiej1 as im stuck at the mo

Comment

okay now since i had to restart i cant get the guy who is sueing to talk to me so i can't get the tasks anyone make a part by part walkthrough

well i have in my invintory a pen, Seiral Killers weekly, a coupon, Meds, a cup, a stick, key,
                Last edited by lili; 07-04-2007, 16:00:30. Reason: merged posts. Making more than one post in a row is not allowed.

Comment

Have you sat in the group meeting to the left of the guy sittin watchin tv, you'll get a knife

Comment

I cant get it to start it says I'm not able to view this page.
                    When you call Amazon please be nice. I might be the one you are talking to.

Comment

no i haven't but i don't know what i need to do to be able to i've done it before but i can't now

i just realized why it didn't savve i was useing a arcive file type to run it so i can't change it what is every one else useing to run the program? i'm useing this thing called WinAce.
                      Last edited by jack; 07-04-2007, 08:50:59. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of posting twice

Comment

i just realized why it didn't savve i was useing a arcive file type to run it so i can't change it what is every one else useing to run the program? i'm useing this thing called WinAce.
                        O.o Mine is Adventure Game Studio run-time engine or something.
                        Roses are red,
                        Violets are blue.
                        I'm so glad that

Comment

no that's the same for me but what file do you use to open the the file

Comment

I used WinRAR to download and extract all the files to play the game Blondiej1

Comment

I just started playing this game and I'm really confused. How long do we have to wait until the therapy session? And I don't think I've met everybody, but I have met

Do I need to talk to more people? (Security guard implied.)

Comment

Working...
                              X