• Cageling

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=754

or
    http://www16.big.or.jp/~seri_bis/ser...age/index.html

Room escape game.

Walkthrough:
    http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/showth...=17886&page=89
    Last edited by Mistery; 10-18-2006, 14:35:57.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

And? Do you like it so far?
    I'm not sure, but now I have to go to sleep...
    I'll go -although I don't know the way....

Leben...

Comment

Its complicated....
      tip: never eat more than you can lift

Comment

i just don't really like the loading inbetween rooms because my computer stinks and it takes like an hour. but i think that the game is pretty good. i am a big Myst fan and this is very reminiscent of that game.
        Robin
        ----------
        now it's time for a bit of the old
        ULTRA VIOLENCE

Comment

all i have done so far is find a key and a gem which i obtained by placing a golden egg into a box. i can't get any further. and what's up with that lever?
          Robin
          ----------
          ULTRA VIOLENCE

Comment

the lever determines if you can get into the basement or not. If you leave it alone and just press on the wood planks covering the door then you can get into the basement

Comment

Gugu

bout the triangle puzzle:

finally solved the library puzzle.

Thinks I still didn't solve:
              - hand drawing behind the elevator in 1f north
              - moon door in basement next to the second elevator engine
              - the book with the 3x3 dot matrix. Don't know what those are for.
              - the equations in the library
              - what to do with the dagger/egg from the exhibition room after I picked them up

About the equations:

Thinks I still didn't solve:
              - hand drawing behind the elevator in 1f north
              - moon door in basement next to the second elevator engine
              - the book with the 3x3 dot matrix. Don't know what those are for.
              - the equations in the library
              - what to do with the dagger/egg from the exhibition room after I picked them up

About the equations:

just solved the puzzle with the blue sliders:

the sun disc

which pot to take (in the cage room)

I'll tell you the symbols and the numbers (don't know if they change but i don't think so) try to use as few spoilers as possible.

Hope this helps some of you.

Comment

Lost

I have a blue gem, a gold gem, a knife and some freaky stick thing I found in a little door in the basement.... I have no idea how to get to any floors higher than 2, and I dont understand the triangle puzzle

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  I have a blue gem, a gold gem, a knife and some freaky stick thing I found in a little door in the basement.... I have no idea how to get to any floors higher than 2, and I dont understand the triangle puzzle
                  Me again.. Just correcting myself... I have all the triangles for each shape, but the levers in the basement won't move... and I cant seem to find anything else that would have to be completed... other than the door with the little squares with bear, bird, fish and stick person..

Help!!

Comment

Bells

What are you supposed to do with the bells on the second floor? Are you just supposed to guess the order and # of times to ding it???

Help...

Comment

Ceders-
                      How did you get so good at these games? i always try but end up having to resort to a walkthrough. i bow down to your intellect.
                      Robin
                      ----------
                      ULTRA VIOLENCE

Comment

YOu need to use the pot with flower in the book in the cabinet in the library.

Give the apple to the woman in the painting where the elevators are but don't ask me what to do then because I don't know.

Don't know about sword and dagger, though. I think the sword is important in the end and you just need to have it when you finish. Don't know what the dagger might be used for but always keep in mind that you might have an egg instead of the dagger if you had chosen otherwise. The dagger might still be the wrong decision and you can't reverse it.
                        One half of the solution to the square puzzle is in the room where the tiles puzzle and the 3x3 puzzle is.

The other half is in one of the rooms which you can only reach by the teleporter on the second floor.

You need to find the password in the room where the sword is to get to that room.

CEDERS

Comment

OOps, that's it! You need to use the dagger in the room with the square puzzle, in the hole where you zoom in!

Comment

I don't know if it is always the same solution to the heart puzzle but try this:

The buttons correspond to the symbols in the octagonal room; the heart is the door of that room. You need to press the buttons in the following order: wind, fire, water, earth, tower, light, dark and finally the heart. This is written down in one of the books according to the nordinho guys.

Count the buttons clockwise beginning with the heart as number one. Then press the buttons in the following order: 5, 4, 8, 3, 6, 7, 2, 1. That should do the trick.

The square puzzle is somewhere behind the heart puzzle but there are the number puzzle, the 3x3 matrix puzzle, and the tiles puzzle in between so be patient if you haven't solved those yet.

The moon dial on the third floor in the basin is not the moon and sun puzzle. The real moon and sun puzzle is on the fourth floor.

To Di:
                            1) To get to the buttons behind the elevator in 1F north
                            SPOILER: (click box to reveal/hide)
                            go up with the elevator, climb down the ladder and reenter 1F north. The elevator is still on the second floor and you can acess the panel

2) Could you be a bit more specific which room you're talking about? The one behind the moon door or the one in front of it. Either way the solution should be in one of the comments above.
                            3) I think I posted a spoiler somewhere explaining where to get the necessary hints to solve this. I don't really want to get more specific about it as this isn't really hard once you found the hint and I'm quite sure you'll find it if you read all of the 200+ comments.
                            I stopped playing the game and I think I told you just about everything I know so good luck and have fun guys, you're on your own now.

Special dedicace to FLorian.
                            Ceders

Comment

Where is the apple , and how can I get into Moon door ?

Comment

Working...
                              X