or
http://www16.big.or.jp/~seri_bis/seris/aourolax/Cage/index.html

Room escape game.

Walkthrough:
http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/showthread.php?t=17886&page=89

Tarya Nórui
12-12-2005, 22:54:57
And? Do you like it so far?
I'm not sure, but now I have to go to sleep...

trinity_enigma
12-12-2005, 23:10:33
Its complicated....

wingedrose
12-12-2005, 23:28:53
i just don't really like the loading inbetween rooms because my computer stinks and it takes like an hour. but i think that the game is pretty good. i am a big Myst fan and this is very reminiscent of that game.

wingedrose
12-12-2005, 23:42:01
all i have done so far is find a key and a gem which i obtained by placing a golden egg into a box. i can't get any further. and what's up with that lever?

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 00:02:00
the lever determines if you can get into the basement or not. If you leave it alone and just press on the wood planks covering the door then you can get into the basement

CEDERS
12-13-2005, 00:25:42
bout the triangle puzzle:

The device in room 2F north is not the puzzle itself. First go to the room where you woke up and have a look at all four dishes on the tables. Look closely at the shape of those dishes and the color of the balls in them (some are hard to distinguish, watch out you don't get the colors wrong). Then use the device in 2F north to get a triangle for every shape. In one of the rooms in the basement the shapes as well as the triangles will reappear. Enter the right triangles in the right place and your done. You might have to solve another puzzle first to activate the levers but I'm not really sure about that.

finally solved the library puzzle.

The hint is on a piece of paper somewhere on the fourth floor in the room with the sun and moon puzzle.

Thinks I still didn't solve:
- hand drawing behind the elevator in 1f north
- moon door in basement next to the second elevator engine
- the book with the 3x3 dot matrix. Don't know what those are for.
- the equations in the library
- what to do with the dagger/egg from the exhibition room after I picked them up

About the equations:

The numbers for four of the symbols can be found in the tea room on the first or second floor. Look at the bubbles. First I thought one of them is broken but it does exactly what it should. Then go to the library and use the books and scales to find out about the numbers for the other symbols. The symbols are the same as the strange dial in the second room on the third floor so I guess they are related somehow. I don't know which moon phase is the right one and I don't know what to do with the number I would get from this so I'm stuck with this puzzle right now.

The hint is on a piece of paper somewhere on the fourth floor in the room with the sun and moon puzzle.

Thinks I still didn't solve:
- hand drawing behind the elevator in 1f north
- moon door in basement next to the second elevator engine
- the book with the 3x3 dot matrix. Don't know what those are for.
- the equations in the library
- what to do with the dagger/egg from the exhibition room after I picked them up

About the equations:

The numbers for four of the symbols can be found in the tea room on the first or second floor. Look at the bubbles. First I thought one of them is broken but it does exactly what it should. Then go to the library and use the books and scales to find out about the numbers for the other symbols. The symbols are the same as the strange dial in the second room on the third floor so I guess they are related somehow. I don't know which moon phase is the right one and I don't know what to do with the number I would get from this so I'm stuck with this puzzle right now.

just solved the puzzle with the blue sliders:

Figure out the numbers in the library. You need to map the numbers form 0 to 9 to the symbols. The numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3 can be found in the tearoom. For the others you'll need the scales and one of the books from the library. When you stand in front of the drawing with the hand in 1F north do what it says and look up. You'll see a moon. Jot down what it looks like and go to the machine on the third floor. Choose the right moon and fiind out which numbers correspond to the symbols which you see when you select the right moon. Put the slides in 1F north in the right position (0 is botton, 9 is top). Try to close the panel and listen for a sound. If you did it right the wardrobe will move to the side and a door will appear. Go outside and pick up the fruits of your labor...

the sun disc

is in the bottomless room on the third floor. You need to raise the bridge/stairs and go past the spiral staircase, the long room and the exhibition room to get there from the other side.

which pot to take (in the cage room)

can be read in the book on the third floor right next to the door with the five clocks puzzle. Can't describe it because they are all flowers...

I'll tell you the symbols and the numbers (don't know if they change but i don't think so) try to use as few spoilers as possible.

the first four numbers can be found in the teamroom on the first or second floor. the heart is zero, the single spiral is one, the five pointed star is two and the moon is three.

SPOILER: (click box to reveal/hide)
the next numbers can be found out when you look at the two scales in the library and the single book next to one of the scales

the flower is five (moon plus star)

the jagged circle is seven (flower + star)

as we want to use the numbers from zero to nine we have only 4, 6 and 8 left

the intersection ellipses is six, the flower with the four petals is four and the four pointed star is eight.

to solve the blue sliders
look up where the hand points upwards. There is a moon at the ceiling. Try to remember it or draw it. Go to the third floor into the room with the pedestal in the pool of water. Enter the moon from the elevator room and write down the numbers corresponding to the symbols (see above spoilers) und enter these numbers in the sliders. Zero is bottom, nine is top. Close the lid after you positioned the sliders otherwise the mechanism won't trigger. The numbers are different for everyone so I can't tell you yours.

the solution to 3f center
is on a piece of paper on the floor in the opposite corner of the same room.

Hope this helps some of you.

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 01:28:30
I have a blue gem, a gold gem, a knife and some freaky stick thing I found in a little door in the basement.... I have no idea how to get to any floors higher than 2, and I dont understand the triangle puzzle

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 01:35:32
I have a blue gem, a gold gem, a knife and some freaky stick thing I found in a little door in the basement.... I have no idea how to get to any floors higher than 2, and I dont understand the triangle puzzle

Me again.. Just correcting myself... I have all the triangles for each shape, but the levers in the basement won't move... and I cant seem to find anything else that would have to be completed... other than the door with the little squares with bear, bird, fish and stick person..

Help!!

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 01:53:18
What are you supposed to do with the bells on the second floor? Are you just supposed to guess the order and # of times to ding it???

Help...

wingedrose
12-13-2005, 03:07:06
Ceders-
How did you get so good at these games? i always try but end up having to resort to a walkthrough. i bow down to your intellect.

CEDERS
12-13-2005, 09:14:18
YOu need to use the pot with flower in the book in the cabinet in the library.

Give the apple to the woman in the painting where the elevators are but don't ask me what to do then because I don't know.

Don't know about sword and dagger, though. I think the sword is important in the end and you just need to have it when you finish. Don't know what the dagger might be used for but always keep in mind that you might have an egg instead of the dagger if you had chosen otherwise. The dagger might still be the wrong decision and you can't reverse it.
One half of the solution to the square puzzle is in the room where the tiles puzzle and the 3x3 puzzle is.

The other half is in one of the rooms which you can only reach by the teleporter on the second floor.

You need to find the password in the room where the sword is to get to that room.

CEDERS

CEDERS
12-13-2005, 09:16:22
OOps, that's it! You need to use the dagger in the room with the square puzzle, in the hole where you zoom in!

CEDERS
12-13-2005, 09:20:05
I don't know if it is always the same solution to the heart puzzle but try this:

The buttons correspond to the symbols in the octagonal room; the heart is the door of that room. You need to press the buttons in the following order: wind, fire, water, earth, tower, light, dark and finally the heart. This is written down in one of the books according to the nordinho guys.

Count the buttons clockwise beginning with the heart as number one. Then press the buttons in the following order: 5, 4, 8, 3, 6, 7, 2, 1. That should do the trick.

The square puzzle is somewhere behind the heart puzzle but there are the number puzzle, the 3x3 matrix puzzle, and the tiles puzzle in between so be patient if you haven't solved those yet.

The moon dial on the third floor in the basin is not the moon and sun puzzle. The real moon and sun puzzle is on the fourth floor.

To Di:
1) To get to the buttons behind the elevator in 1F north
go up with the elevator, climb down the ladder and reenter 1F north. The elevator is still on the second floor and you can acess the panel

2) Could you be a bit more specific which room you're talking about? The one behind the moon door or the one in front of it. Either way the solution should be in one of the comments above.
3) I think I posted a spoiler somewhere explaining where to get the necessary hints to solve this. I don't really want to get more specific about it as this isn't really hard once you found the hint and I'm quite sure you'll find it if you read all of the 200+ comments.
I stopped playing the game and I think I told you just about everything I know so good luck and have fun guys, you're on your own now.

Special dedicace to FLorian.
Ceders :)

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 13:30:47
Where is the apple , and how can I get into Moon door ?

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 14:59:24
someone help, can't get the triangles ....

sexi_lil_sammi
12-13-2005, 18:06:51
flipping hell, how long does it take to load lol

sexi_lil_sammi
12-13-2005, 18:08:49
OMG!!! still only 52%!!

sexi_lil_sammi
12-13-2005, 18:09:57
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sexi_lil_sammi
12-13-2005, 18:15:26
a year later.......

GreenFaerie
12-13-2005, 19:44:04
Don't forget you can look up and down in some cases... it was particularly helpful in the man/bear/fish/bird puzzle.

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 20:20:43
anyone know where the apple is

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 20:37:04
anyone know where the apple is? this game is driving me mad

wingedrose
12-13-2005, 21:38:18
i can't stand these long loads...

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 21:55:03
hey wingedrose u got the apple yet?

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 22:37:55
Don't forget you can look up and down in some cases... it was particularly helpful in the man/bear/fish/bird puzzle.

THANK YOU!!! I knew it must have something to do with the damn picture but when you said it... and I looked at it, it clicked!!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Escape-aholic
12-13-2005, 22:46:38
Ok, I have reached the room behind the bear/bird/fish/man puzzle and got the last of the 12 letters, but where does that fit in?? Or what do I do next?

Inventory: Dagger, Gold gem, Blue gem, Funny metal-ish stick thing (looks like a pair of fancy tongs.. not thongs, tongs! lol)

Unregistered
12-13-2005, 23:41:38
Hello USA PEOPLE!!! SPAIN HAS SOLVED A LOT OF THINGS!!! WE ARE NOW IN THE LIBRARY ROOM!!! ANY QUESTIONS???
FOR THE ANSWERS GO TO WWW.MINIJUEGOS.NET --> "OTROS JUEGOS" SECTION--> "CAGELING". YOU NEED TO TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH... JUAS JUAS JUAS
BYE!!!!

Dosra
12-13-2005, 23:59:33
omg it takes long 2 load

Dosra
12-14-2005, 00:00:37
i mite fill the pages wif stupid thins 2 mke it look rel popular

Dosra
12-14-2005, 00:01:17
doesnt dat sound swell

Dosra
12-14-2005, 00:01:55
yes i do im stil waitn 4 it 2 load its 56%

Dosra
12-14-2005, 00:02:32
wow now its 68%

Dosra
12-14-2005, 00:03:09
awsum its 76% im getin close

Dosra
12-14-2005, 00:03:58
i wonder if any1s readn my posts 88% now

Dosra
12-14-2005, 00:04:31
yay its dun

Dosra
12-14-2005, 00:06:47
every1 time i think im goin 2 play it has 2 load more arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Escape-aholic
12-14-2005, 00:31:31
riiight.... now ur just assuming everyone who speaks english comes from the USA...

WRONG... Canadians speak english too

Your right about one thing... I can't get passed where I am in this games.. arghhh... anyways, must go study for exams...

Escape-aholic
12-14-2005, 00:32:16
Wow, you like to waste space

Escape-aholic
12-14-2005, 03:45:41
still need help here!!

Ceders: You seem to know the game well... I just cant do the walkthrough because I dont know how to get to where the walkthrough starts!

A wee bit of guidance for the first parts would be much appreciated :)

Escape-aholic
12-14-2005, 03:57:28
Lovely.... still no responses....

I know, I know, Im impatient!!

Escape-aholic
12-14-2005, 06:39:06
what do you do in basement center, with all the levers?

Yes, I'm still stuck.. :(

Unregistered
12-14-2005, 14:28:42
Ceders, nice of you posting those answers/hints/spoilers but would have been even better if you had posted the questions, too ;)
Or even better a link to the whole thread so everyone can read it for themselves:
http://lazylaces.com/article.asp?p=1548#comments

And if anyone needs more help try this thread, too, these guys seem to rock and it seems like one of them even speaks japanese which should help with those books:
http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/showthread.php?t=17886&page=1&pp=10&highlight=cageling

Greetings,
Florian

Unregistered
12-14-2005, 15:57:52
***loading***

*** more loading***

*** and some more.. loading***

KATE
12-14-2005, 17:58:17
I have just entered but can't figure out much...
I can not understand how the device in room 2F works. I have tried all possible triangle combinations but no luck!
moreover I can not enter the room 1F north.
how does that door open??????????????

Kate
12-14-2005, 18:21:19
how dit you get the blue gem and the knife? where should i look?

Fluffy_n_pinK
12-14-2005, 19:55:17
Why do nearly all escape games have 2 be in japanese or chinese? :S And y does'nt some1 bother 2 translate it?! :@ It would b so much easier!!

Unregistered
12-14-2005, 21:31:32
any clue on how to open the cabinet in the library?

Unregistered
12-15-2005, 00:36:22
It's ok I just opened it

Unregistered
12-15-2005, 16:48:07
I can not load game by given link. It shows me the english word "forbidden" then some asian writing and finally underlined "BIG NET AMUSEMENT". Also above all comes this little cartoon construction guy figure. I tried to go to Big Net mainpage but everything is in a different language, asian signs (maybe japanese), so i wouldn't how to get to the game section. Anyone know a different link? Or any ideas why I can not load game? Never had a problem before.

Unregistered
12-15-2005, 16:52:28
try this...

I can not load game by given link. It shows me the english word "forbidden" then some asian writing and finally underlined "BIG NET AMUSEMENT". Also above all comes this little cartoon construction guy figure. I tried to go to Big Net mainpage but everything is in a different language, asian signs (maybe japanese), so i wouldn't how to get to the game section. Anyone know a different link? Or any ideas why I can not load game? Never had a problem before.

Unregistered
12-15-2005, 17:04:38
try this...
oops. it was the same link . sorry, I don' t know how to help. bye

Eve
12-15-2005, 17:16:30
hello everybody...
I hear you talking about the library, but where is it????
is this room in 1F north? could pleaseeeee someone tell me how can I can get in there????
I feel so stupid!!!

Escape-aholic
12-15-2005, 19:01:51
how dit you get the blue gem and the knife? where should i look?

Ok, room 1F west has a dresser with a big stupid thing with pages on it and drawers, well in one of the drawers you'll find a golden egg. Then you put the golden egg in the box on the table on the other end of the room (kinda like a key) One of the gems

I think!!! that the other gem was in the basement, in the room where there's like a bassin of water, well you turn the lever thing next to it to fill with water and you can reach the box.

Knife - I absolutely don't remember

Stick thing - If you have a key (also, no idea) you can open a small door in one of the rooms in the basement and there it is

Hope this helps.. but its been a few days and Im having difficulty remembering

Eve
12-15-2005, 20:32:55
i finally managed to sort this through!!! I got to the basement and so far I found a knife, a blue gem, a key and a strange iron thing. I will keep looking tommorrow. Now I know the way!
who needs help for the 1F, 2F and the basement?

Unregistered
12-16-2005, 00:08:53
Hello everybody! I am totally stuck on the triangle puzzle...I can understand what to do (I suppose...) and did the steps s/o posted in a spoiler before but I can't manage to solve it. I guess that the pillars in the basement must form the shape of all the triangles needed put together.. or not? If anyone can help me.. pleeeeeease!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-16-2005, 00:30:45
Ok, the triangles. I'm supposed to use the patterns I got from the candy in the bedroom to "Make" Triangles that I have to then "Take"?

I hit the things, triangles light up, but there is nothing that I can take, I can just sit there and play with the pretty triangles.

Am I missing something?

TIA

Unregistered
12-16-2005, 00:32:33
Ok nevermind I managed to solve it..I didn't notice the handles next to the pillars..how stupid!

DAIDAI
12-16-2005, 04:43:17
hi, is the music important in this game?
'cauz my PC soundcard's broken,
would someone tell me ,then i'll quit~
thanks!

Unregistered
12-16-2005, 12:18:58
oops. it was the same link . sorry, I don' t know how to help. bye

You need versions that are newer than version 7 of Flash Player or them for this game.

CornPooper
12-16-2005, 17:53:16
hi, is the music important in this game?
'cauz my PC soundcard's broken,
would someone tell me ,then i'll quit~
thanks!

No, I think there's lots of sounds where it doesn't need any.

CornPooper
12-16-2005, 20:33:22
What, did everybody give up on this game?

Can anybody clue me into the puzzle in 2F east? It looks like the pieces of paper with the letters on them, but I have no clue how to put them together.

Unregistered
12-17-2005, 15:36:13
What, did everybody give up on this game?

Can anybody clue me into the puzzle in 2F east? It looks like the pieces of paper with the letters on them, but I have no clue how to put them together.
Hello everybody! Russians escaped this room!...I have solution but only in russian.. sorry

Tarya Nórui
12-18-2005, 21:59:27
Can someone tell me really exactly where I have to smash the wall in 2 NorthEast? I have sound, but can't hear any hollow sound from the wall. :'(

Unregistered
12-18-2005, 23:42:07
Try going to this forum... they are more advanced there

http://lazylaces.com/article.asp?p=1548#comments

Heres another one:
http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/showt...hlight=cageling

Tarya Nórui
12-19-2005, 06:46:18
Yeah, there I found the clue with the hammer. But without the noise on the wall I have a problem. I have noises when I find something or when I take a closer look to some item. No music if there should be - and no noise while knocking at the walls. :(

Tarya Nórui
12-19-2005, 20:12:53
Found it

Unregistered
12-20-2005, 14:25:44
I must be so stupid...

All I can do is ring a bell, after that i can't go anywhere else anymore.

Any help?

Tarya Nórui
12-20-2005, 15:05:12
When you go out the picture some arrows appear and you can move. "Read" everything you find. Took me also a while to find them.
When you still are despareted: nordinho (link above, post 67) there you find a walkthrough.

:)
I finished somehow -also I now there would be still a lot to do. :?

Unregistered
12-20-2005, 16:28:12
Thanks.

I tried clicking on everything (scrolls, borders, anything) but not going out of the picture.

Tarya Nórui
12-20-2005, 17:30:43
And remember sometimes there is also an arrow on the top!
This game is a little bit tricky. Good thing to paint a map of the rooms...

Unregistered
12-20-2005, 18:18:08
I now have two keys and a golden gem (from the egg box).

I got into the "cage"room (I guess) the one you enter with the man/bird/bear/fish puzzle.

Everybody is talking about stuff in the basement, but I can only get to basement east.

With the book and the drawings on the wall.

Unregistered
12-20-2005, 18:23:32
Oh and by the way, neither the keys nor the gem seem to fit anywhere...

Tarya Nórui
12-20-2005, 19:17:26
Don't worry, you'll find doors for the keys, just try..
and the gem you need when you found four of them, in a special place.

In the basement you can get when you first go into the room, I think it was 1F east and from that room to 1F south east, take away the wooden thing from the door, back to the center and open the door, maybe you noticed already that it was closed with a second wooden door?, by pulling this thind right to the door (sorry, my english is not so got as I want it to be.. :$ ) and then you can open the trapdoor.

Please anybody tell me how to get the water in the empty bottle to get the floweressence.

Unregistered
12-20-2005, 19:36:45
Thanks for your reply.

My english isn't as good as I'd want it to be either.

I've been in the basement (more than once), but I can only go down the trapdoor (that you open with the lever) and than I end up in a room with a flower on the floor (basement east). I don't know how to reach other parts of the basement.

I don't know what else to do either, at this point.

I can't seem to find keys to room 2f north and some rooms on 1f.
I can't go up to the third floor.

I'm hopeless, I know;-)

Tarya Nórui
12-20-2005, 22:42:29
So when you are really hopeless go to the nordinho forum (link is in post 67) look there post 274. In this game is so much to do and to find out...

You have to get the machine to work in the basement. What I still remember:
there is a waterbassin, fill it up and take what is in the box, somewhere you find a key, was it in the drawer? Look also for down-arrow, sometimes you find special things there. In the other room open the door and take what ever is there. Than you'll find this triangel puzzle.

You have to look in room 2FW for the forms of the bowls and the colour of the balls, than in 2FN in this small machine click the right colours and remember the form s: which bowl get which triangel. In one room in the basement you have this triangle puzzle, click the handle until the richt triangel appears. I think you'll have to start the machine first???

Another thing: in the room in the middle you have to click the right things. Look in the room where you find only a table, nothing to do. Some things on the table are missing. Ah, to get into that room:
above both lights, middle right down left (or was it middle left and down right?)

Than is the last machine. Look around how you have to move the sliders, there is a paper with picture. Pull the handle and now you should be able to use the elevator. I hope!
So good luck and - where are you from?

And please, please tell me when you find somewhere a glass of water to take away... or a bottle with water... or something you can carry water in.

Or is there some else who already knows?? I need the flower essence! :'(

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 00:21:11
Thanks again!

I'm from the Netherlands.

Everyone on that forum seems to be further than I am (I have read it, well, not al of it yet).

I'll let you know if I find a bootle of water.

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 00:32:34
Bottle of water, that is.

The part of the basement I can get into has no bassin, only a book on the floor and a lot of lamps, mostly on the walls. And a flower pattern on the floor underneath the ladder.

I made the triangles, but do I have to take them, and how?

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 00:37:05
Hey, I found a door in the basement.
Weird, I've been around that basement 6 times before. All the walls, the ceiling the floor.... Now suddely there's a door ;-)

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 03:50:33
I clicked the lights on the round table with the pentacle underheath 5 4 8 6 7 2 1 as someone said, but nothing happens?

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 06:56:11
You made the triangles, now write them down. Remember the shape of the bowl you found the balls in. Then go to the basement. I think you are in the room where are some white pictures on the wall (I hope...) you can go there around and on one side is a stairs. Go down and find all the other things.. There is another basement, but I don't think that you are in it now, you have to do some more things first.
And don't forget to save sometimes! :D

So when you from Netherlands you understand also german? Just in case there is something to hard to explain in english? Nice thing is, my english is getting better all the time while reading and writing here.

COME ON PEOPLE: HOW CAN I GET THE WATER I HAVE TO FILL IN THE EMPTY BOTTLE FOR GETTING THE FLOWER ESSENCE????? :'( :'( :'(

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 06:58:55
I clicked the lights on the round table with the pentacle underheath 5 4 8 6 7 2 1 as someone said, but nothing happens?

The numbers are for a different puzzle and for this round things you will find three papers with same round things and letters in it. And then an empty paper you have to do something to to get a password...

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 13:54:20
i found paper with indications of how to put slides but cant seem to move them can someone tell me how ?

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 14:48:14
Which slides do you mean? The ones in the basement? You have to do the puzzle in the room in the middle first - so if I remember right - and after that you just move them with the mouse and pull the handle.

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 15:13:58
So - at least I found a nice glass of water all by myself. But where is the key to the cabinet in the library?????
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 15:15:29
Please can sumbody help me with the triangle
pulle in the basement,ive got the lift to work but
i dont understand the 4 pillar things,ive read the
spoilers but i still dont understand,its my 2nd day
stuck on this puzzle,Somebody please help!

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 15:27:03
First look the colour of the balls and shape of the bowls. (2 east)
Go to 2 nord and open the machine at the end of the room. Click the spots in the right colour and note the triangles with the right bowlshape. Maybe helpful to make numbers to the corners in the machine, 1 on the top and then clockwise so it might be easyer to remember.
Go to the basement, the room with the triangelpuzzle. Pull the handle as often as you need to get the right triangles. You noticed the shape appears also there?

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 15:32:56
I solved the triangle puzzle (I was looking for levers in the wrong room!) and the slides in the basement.
Found the red gem etc.

I was now stuck with the round thing in the pentacle room and the blue slides behind the hand picture in 1f north.

Also, I can't dip the raper with blank circles in the bassin...

I tried to save the game, but that doesn;t work, so I kept it minimalized, but my s.o. has been at the computer and now I have to start all over again!

Yes, I do understand some German, but I am terrrible at writing it.
So I might reply in English.

I'm sure on of the walkthroughs talks about the library key, but there's so much...

Good Luck hunting for it!

I'll let you know if I find out.

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 15:35:34
BTW, I wish I understood some japanese instead...

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 16:01:32
Yes, japanese would be helpful. I believe there is a nice story with this game - if we only were able to understand. :(

I didn't mean to write in german, just when there is missing a nessassary word. I also understand a little bit dutch but can't speak or write it myself. Just as much as it is close to german.

But now I really have to learn for school and hope someone will write me WHERE TO FIND THIS :@ KEY!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 16:03:19
Thanks Tatya Norui,
I think i understand wot i gota do but i still
cant find the right triangles,
Arghhh this game is driving me mad but i love it!

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 16:13:20
You have to look at the containers with balls in the tea room.

Remember (write down) each shape and the colours of the balls.

Then go to the machine in 2f north.

Click the colours corresponding to the balls in each container, so for example: gree, teal, white (square container). Remember or write down the form of triangle you get.

Then make this triangle in the basement on the cooresponding pedestal using the levers that are there.

Hope this helps.

You have to turn on the power first though I think.

With the big light and the slides etc. (in the basement)

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 16:31:29
omg how stupid am i!
I didnt notice the different shapes on pedetals for the triangles to go in
duhhhhhhhh me lol...thanks guys! i can move on with the game now

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 16:54:53
Not stupid, there's just so much to to see and remember.

Can anyone help me with the puzzle on 2f, with the red lights?

Or the blue slides behind the hand drawing in 1f north?

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 17:41:52
Well I found the solution to the lights puzzle.

It was a bowl of water, not a bassin (small difference to me).

I now know the letters, but I have to find out where they are on the circle.

I have seen at least ten notes with open circles and letters on them, I think, but now I can only find two!

(BTW I'm having a real life parallel of this with some Christmas stuff I know i found back but now I don't know where. My house needs to be ordered I guess.)

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 18:05:56
Please someone tell me where the third hint note is, I'm so close now but I cant find it, I've got the ones from the room the puzzle is in and the one from the cage room.

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 18:27:29
I think you mean the letters in the circle? I don't remember, but starting with the top clockwise you have A C F G V E N S O P J L.

I found out how to open the cabinet in the library, but it don't work?????
You should press the buttons (I think in the library) X and V, I think that means 10 and 5, tried it in both directione but it didn't open. Who knows what I'm missing?

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 18:40:07
No idea, I was just going to tell you that the key to the library is in the long hall with the painting (not that I know what I;m talking about, haven;t seen it yet), but you found it yourself.

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 18:54:29
hey, i;ve got a hammer and I want to use it, but the game won't let me use it on the hollow wall.
How do I get through it?

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 19:11:52
Hit on hollow wall,try all over the wall.

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 19:13:47
Can anyone help with the 5 clocks on 3f southwest please?
Ive done the tree pic puzzle with plates but the numbers dont
work in the clocks?
Help please!

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 19:22:39
Look on the trees -- and put the clocks in the same way.

And for the key: I think, it was the key for the library. But in the library is a looked cabinet and I know (?) how it should work - but it don't open. By the way for you: the library is in 2 SE

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 19:25:14
Ah - I think this belonged to the clock: 2 10 4 9 7. Try this, but I have already so much informations written somewhere, just hope that this is the right one.

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 19:57:20
Thanks it was right numbers for clocks

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 20:09:15
Thanks, i've got the green jewel and opened the wooden door, but now I;m stuck in basement southwest.
I can go down the ladder and I found a cup and made the machine run, but I can't take a flower pot, and I can't get out of here.

Help! I want out!

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 20:10:09
Your welcome.. :angel:

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 20:28:58
And locked in a basement!

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 20:49:57
And locked in a basement!
:D

Could try to save you!
How did you get there and where exactly are you?

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 20:59:32
I found the last jewel ( the green one, behind the wall).
Then I put them in the wooden door and managed to get it right.
I think I took an elevator there and ended up in basement souhwest.

I tried to take a flower pot, but I got locked up so i put them back.

I made the machine work and I found another pot and a key.

Now I can't get out, I can only go down by the ladder and then back up to where I am now.

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 21:01:49
I could try to start again, but I don't really feel like it....

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 21:14:03
You have to find the elevator, it is still there!
And then you find a glass of water somewhere, I think it was on the 3rd floor, but I am not shure, somewhere in a board. I was looking a long time for it. With that and the empty bottle you can go back and get one of the flowerpots. You need it there where I am stucked, in the library.

But trust me. The elevator has to be there!

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 21:18:37
Maybe you are trying the wrong elevator? Their are two and one of them is not working, maybe later. When you come up the ladder just turn around until you see the white one.

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 21:45:30
i give up with this game for night,
my brain is buzzing 2 much after 2 days of
playingthis game,Ill be back tomorow no doubt for
more help!

Tarya Nórui
12-21-2005, 23:13:41
HEI. At least I managed to open this d... door!! :D
Got some help in an other forum.

But: found already 3 new puzzles...

Good night.. :zzz:

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 01:03:34
Good night and thanks.

I'm goingto look for the other elevator and this time I will only go up, ?ause I want to see that 3rd floor for myself.

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 15:23:08
hi i just started the game and am now in basement in front of middle door with 6 buttons which ones do i switch on?

Tarya Nórui
12-22-2005, 15:44:08
hi i just started the game and am now in basement in front of middle door with 6 buttons which ones do i switch on?

Tervetuloa..

You could go upstairs to the room with the basementdoor and try to find out, if there is something, that gives you the right hint. Something big...
Or look post 78.

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 15:47:46
You have to press the upper two buttons, the middle right and the lower left, if i remember correctly.

Otherwise it's middle left and lower right.

I solved the puzzle in the green room, but all I got was a look at the ceiling with the flower...
Did I do something wrong?

I can't find the sun disc for the life of me, I know it's supposed to be in the room with no floor on the 3rd, but no matter from wich side I enter the room, I can't find it, all I see is the bridge and two doors.

Anyone who can help me find it so I can go on with the basement?

Thanks!

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 16:12:16
thanks for hint about buttons but what about all those levers and other things in the room?

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 16:12:25
Tarya, did you solve the library cabinet yet?

I tried 1 and 5 (XV is 15, so it might be 1 and 5, I thought), but that doesn't work either.
Maybe if I start counting from the right hand side instead of the lefthand side...

nope

Tarya Nórui
12-22-2005, 16:55:35
thanks for hint about buttons but what about all those levers and other things in the room?
There is a room where you find a table you can't move anything there. Go and look exactly what is missing (Three things) and then put the things in the room on that place - off course in the basement room there on the machines.

The other question: yes, I got help in the nordinho forum: there is a paper in the green room, very hard to find in the window, and there you find exactly which number belong to which board.

I'm now on the place where I have to put some japanese words in. Found a hint to do that with copying into painting program and then copying in the game. The other forum is out of order for some hours but maybe someone can just tell me, how to copy from paint to the game. Or doesn't it work with firefox? I never tried that before so I don't know how to do.

You can learn in this game a lot of things.

Tarya Nórui
12-22-2005, 16:57:47
Ctrl V - that was too easy...

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 17:02:27
Which green room, the one with the puzzle on 3 or the one with the sun and moon puzzle on 4?

And the sun disc? I must be blind or something (or just too old for these games, your brain deteriorates of course with age).

Something else: anyone got an idea what the big concrete thing on top of the spiral staircase is for?

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 17:07:20
never mind the green room question, i found it.

I've been looking at all the window ledges, but not in this room (just found it).

Tarya Nórui
12-22-2005, 17:13:45
The green room with sun and moon puzzle.
Ok - you found it. Maybe you're not too old :angel:

The disc: did you find the key for the other door for the room with the elevator?
under the spiralstairs, just a small point, hard to see

Then you have to change the bridge/stairs into stairs...
other way round...
upstairs.. :D

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 17:32:37
Thank you. (A bit old still.)

I have the key, or had it. it was on the floor, right?

I don't know how to change the bridge though...

Someone said walk through it from the other side, I've been through it both ways, and back to front (backing up from the doors I mean), but whatever i see, no disc!

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 17:34:45
Ah, I see, with the lever in the room with water.
Now I have to find my way back to the other door (no sense of direction, me).

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 17:58:35
Okay, am now behind the moon door, using the sun disc.

All glass windows with pictures and I have no idea what to do.

Also, I changed my flower pot for the one with the rose and used it in the library, does this mean I can't get out now?

Tarya Nórui
12-22-2005, 18:01:25
Maybe you need one of this dogs...

I solved a lot, some with help, some I found out all by myself. (h)

But when you are just proud finished something...
ups - there are more of them!

I know about three things I still have to solve. I don't know how much I don't know. :'(

Still missing some pages in my book (19, 26, 27, 43)
I know that Karis only giving me right advice when I have pages 26+27
I solved the puzzle anyway, but maybe thats why I don't find other things?

The prince is talking with me and then vanishing away. He should give me something.

The 3rd elevator is not working, I can't find the room with the bells.
And I found something about rings I should get? And a black sword?

So if there's anyone out there to tell me something I'm missing...
Maybe I've just to wait that you get your dog and then you'll find out everything and help me. :nuppy:

Tarya Nórui
12-22-2005, 18:08:35
Okay, am now behind the moon door, using the sun disc.

All glass windows with pictures and I have no idea what to do.

Also, I changed my flower pot for the one with the rose and used it in the library, does this mean I can't get out now?

There is something, kind of a stick with a moon or so on one side. Click on it and it will fall down. Take it and search for the other door. You will see a handle and with the stick you can open it.

And then you need this numbers, don't know was it you who tried them on the teleport "ages" ago?

I had to do something more but don't remember anymore to get then - after solving the numberpuzzle - from the dark room down to somewhere else.

I think, the rosepot in the library was a good choice - you will see at the end (me too - if we both get there...))

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 18:24:37
A stick? In basement west with the glass walls?

Can't find one... maybe I need a break.

Wow you know a lot, I've still got 12 pages missing: 16, 20, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 34, 45, 46.

Both other forums seem to be down...

thaihoney
12-22-2005, 19:20:41
in the water room, do you remember the crank you had to turn to lower the stairs? go back and turn the crank again to raise the stairs. then go around through the other rooms to go up the stairs from the other side.

thaihoney
12-22-2005, 19:31:28
if you count the heart as 1 and go clockwise from there, you push 5,4,8,3,6,7,2,1

Tarya Nórui
12-22-2005, 19:38:52
A stick? In basement west with the glass walls?

Can't find one... maybe I need a break.

I just took a break, too.
On thursday the finnish television nicely has a german criminal. Its good to have a break from all this foreign languages. :) Someone told me, japanese would be easyer than finnish. Would be good now to use that.

The stick: you have to look a little bit up. And just click on it, it will fall down.

Unregistered
12-22-2005, 22:46:32
Are you german?

Weird, I found the stick and opened the door and I solved the heart puzzle, but now I can't find the door back.

See, I'm getting old.

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 03:27:31
Eh.... I hit the red gem you get by making the picture with the four circles (don't know how to explain it) in the basement (after the 3x3, the equations and the wall puzzle).
I got miraculously transported to the tea room.

Did I need the jewel? Did I do something wrong?

Anyone got an idea what to do with the four digit puzzle in the basement you reach with the teleporter?

Tarya Nórui
12-23-2005, 09:28:02
Yes, I am.

Eh.... I hit the red gem you get by making the picture with the four circles (don't know how to explain it) in the basement (after the 3x3, the equations and the wall puzzle).
I got miraculously transported to the tea room.

Could you tell me what gem? I don't remember it. Maybe me too is getting old? I solved the puzzles, then I remember that a door opened, I got a key from the wall puzzle, there was a wheel to turn and I found a mirror and a man in the mirror was talking to me but didn't give me anything.

Did I need the jewel? Did I do something wrong?

Did I do something wrong?
I always think I should write everything down in this game because its so much. But then while playing... :$

Anyone got an idea what to do with the four digit puzzle in the basement you reach with the teleporter?

:what:

Maybe I should start over...

Tarya Nórui
12-23-2005, 12:41:24
I put the sword back to the place I got.
Then I talked again to the man in the mirror and now I got a ring.

Still can't find the place I've heard of where the music puzzle is to find.

Some ideas?
Also the third elevator is not working. I don't know if it is supposed to?

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 13:43:53
But you live in Finland?

I have no idea about the mirror and the man, I haven't seen those.
I did solve the puzzles you named, the one with the thre lights, the one that makes you turn the weel, and the 6x8 puzzle.

After that you can go down further into the basement by a flight of stairs.
There you find a box puzzle where you have to make figures appear in circles.

(The red gem is here as well, it is in some kind of energy shield, I hit it with my dagger.)

The first half of the clue to this is in the room with the wheel.

I read at the other forum (lazylaces as the other one is still down, or was when I was doing thispuzzle) that the other half is in a room you can only reach by teleporter.
The password is in the room where you found the sword. (look down)

When you use that code on the teleporter, you get transported to a room where you do indeed find the other half of the clue and a puzzle box with foor two digit codes.
The first goes from 0-1, the second from 0-9, the third from 0-3, the fourth from 0-9.

I checked in the book in the library with the numbers in it, but those all start with 4 or 5, so they are not the code.

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 13:52:37
Just read (I asked on the lazy laces forum, and so did a few other people) that it's 0125 (i'd rather have gotten a clue though), and it's right.

All I got was a book!
I hope it adds to my knowledge, the other book in the room didn't fill any knowledge pages.

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 14:22:01
I can't find a mirror anywhere in the basement, let alone a guy in it.

But then I'm still missing knowledge pages 16, 20, 22, 26, 27, 31 and 45.

I think I read somewhere that you need to fill all of them before you can see the guy.

I have no idea where to look for them though, and nordinho is still down.

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 14:32:12
What's with the box in 3f northeast?

There seems to be something in it, but I can't take it out.

Tarya Nórui
12-23-2005, 15:09:36
But you live in Finland?
Yes. But maybe it had been better going to Japan... :D

I have no idea about the mirror and the man, I haven't seen those.
I did solve the puzzles you named, the one with the thre lights, the one that makes you turn the weel, and the 6x8 puzzle.

After that you can go down further into the basement by a flight of stairs.
There you find a box puzzle where you have to make figures appear in circles.

(The red gem is here as well, it is in some kind of energy shield, I hit it with my dagger.)

The first half of the clue to this is in the room with the wheel.

I have choosen the egg, not the dagger. Maybe that makes the difference?
(And as I found in some threads: You will be wish before the end you made the other choice.. ;) ) I had no red shield there, there was a mirror and a man in it and finally ha gave me a ring.

I read at the other forum (lazylaces as the other one is still down, or was when I was doing thispuzzle) that the other half is in a room you can only reach by teleporter.
The password is in the room where you found the sword. (look down)

When you use that code on the teleporter, you get transported to a room where you do indeed find the other half of the clue and a puzzle box with foor two digit codes.
The first goes from 0-1, the second from 0-9, the third from 0-3, the fourth from 0-9.

I checked in the book in the library with the numbers in it, but those all start with 4 or 5, so they are not the code.

The box I just tried the numbers starting with 0001... 0125?

Did you manage to do anything than just looking around (and getting the stick) with the glass doors?

I'm looking for a way to the 4Floor, to the rooms, reading Nordhino the whole afternoon - its open again - I got a number from Karis, but I have no idea where and how to use it.

Oh, by the way - when I noticed so much pages missing I just looked very carafully every room again. Some are quite out of the way.

Eternal Becky
12-23-2005, 15:33:09
Phew..there are so many rooms

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 15:52:44
So I WILL have to start over again? HELP!

I only found 2 rooms on the 4th floor, one is the green one with the weird shape, the other the one with the sword.

Are there more?

I tried searching all the rooms again for more knowledge, but I can't find anything I haven't read yet.

(I don't have one of those dogs you were talking about, but I do have two cats. One is very curious, it's a pity he can't use a computer mouse or i would have him search for me.)

Yes, maybe you should have moved to japan instead.

Why Finland anyway, if you don't mind me asking?
Finnish seems impossible to learn when I see it. have you learned finnish?

Tarya Nórui
12-23-2005, 16:08:00
Yes, maybe you should have moved to japan instead.

Why Finland anyway, if you don't mind me asking?
Finnish seems impossible to learn when I see it. have you learned finnish?

So why you don't register and we can have a private conversation?

I hope you don't have to start over. Did you save before taking the dagger?

I finally found my way to 4F East!!! (h)

But now I REALLY have a problem and noone can help me with this! :'(
Everyone gets his own...
I have to match a melody and I'm not very good with my ears.
So there are only 7 tones, how long will it take me with try and error.

Hi Becky! :)
There are a lot of rooms and a lot of times to give up. But its a nice game.

esther
12-23-2005, 16:12:44
Well, i did register even before i saw you ask.

It just seemed easier, there are many unregistered people so you never know who you're talking to.

esther
12-23-2005, 16:13:52
I can't save the game.

Do you have to download to be able to save it, or should one be able to save the online game?

Well, I can't anyway.

esther
12-23-2005, 16:23:47
You're right , it's up again, it was just the link on this forum that didn't work.

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 17:04:35
Pfff, even with the hints for all the pages I can't find all of them.

Some of them are wrong, I think.

And how do i get to room 4F west?

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 17:55:07
Well, I took the rose potion and the dagger.

this seems to be wrong.

i can't find room 4f west, I can't find the music puzzle.

Nordinho's forum is so big that I can't find anything there, searches don't give the right info either.

I've had it.

Tarya Nórui
12-23-2005, 18:06:57
Well, I took the rose potion and the dagger.

this seems to be wrong.

rose is a good choice.

i can't find room 4f west, I can't find the music puzzle.

Nordinho's forum is so big that I can't find anything there, searches don't give the right info either.

I've had it.

Did you already talk to Karis and get the number?

esther
12-23-2005, 18:25:49
Rose is good, but I read you have to take the egg if you have the rose.

Who is Karis, the girl in the painting? I gave her the apple but maybe i did click the wrong answer...

I might be on to something concerning the tiles in the basement, I mean the ones where you use the moon hook for the lever.

I'm not sure though. Nordinho post 172 might be about this, but I'm not sure.

did you figure this out yet?

Right now I'm just very tired from reading on screen.

(Not that I've been here all day, even though it might seem that way.)

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 18:39:36
Hello USA PEOPLE!!! SPAIN HAS SOLVED A LOT OF THINGS!!! WE ARE NOW IN THE LIBRARY ROOM!!! ANY QUESTIONS???
FOR THE ANSWERS GO TO WWW.MINIJUEGOS.NET --> "OTROS JUEGOS" SECTION--> "CAGELING". YOU NEED TO TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH... JUAS JUAS JUAS
BYE!!!!

HEY SPAIN PERSON

IM NOT USA IM ENGLAND PERSON NOT EVRYONE HERE IS USA

Unregistered
12-23-2005, 18:41:49
Hey Has Anyone Atuly Finished This Game Yet Because I Always Cheat But Is There A Walkthrough

I Hope This Made Sense

Tarya Nórui
12-23-2005, 18:45:15
(Not that I've been here all day, even though it might seem that way.)

Your not?
I've sent you a message.

I found somewhere that you can only finish with rose and egg. I'm not that far.. :(

Karis is the girl in the painting. You need some pages or she will not tell you the number you need later. Save game, give her the apple and then talk to her. I found somewhere you have to choose the answers with the questionmark and when there is no 1 - 2 -1 -2 - 2. In all the japanese there is a number.

And I'm still missing page 43. :'(

esther
12-23-2005, 18:52:05
Well, I can't save the game!

Maybe i should have downloaded it to be able to do that, but I think there's not enough space on my computer available to run it.

I have given her the apple already, can I still talk to her after that?

So I have to start over and take the rose and the egg or the lily and the dagger?

Great... not.

No I wans't here all day.
Well i was here all day on and off.
I've done other things than sitting at the computer, I mean.

esther
12-23-2005, 22:53:05
I talked to her but I didn't get a number.

I guess I will have to start over.

Well, wish me strength and luck.

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 00:03:49
Strengh and luck for you, Esther.
And for me too!

I'm trying every possible combination with the bells. There are seven of them :'(
Continue tomorrow. Here it is a little bit later...

esther
12-24-2005, 00:51:49
Strength an dgood luck to you too!

I found out how to save my game, so that might help.

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 09:54:00
HYV?? JOULUA!

I hope at least someone is there, too.

Someone who knows about the music.
I'm trying every combination, so sorry that no one can help me with this. :'(

But now I just thought: maybe there issomething else to do than just finding the right combination and all my work for hours is just worthless?

Unregistered
12-24-2005, 11:07:28
HYV?? JOULUA!

I hope at least someone is there, too.

Someone who knows about the music.
I'm trying every combination, so sorry that no one can help me with this. :'(

But now I just thought: maybe there issomething else to do than just finding the right combination and all my work for hours is just worthless?

I found it easier to do the game with 2 windows. One is currently game playing, with screen on the bell cabinet, another browser window opened for running around matching the sound. I draw on a paper with No. 1-7, and match the color as I run around.

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 12:15:32
I found it easier to do the game with 2 windows. One is currently game playing, with screen on the bell cabinet, another browser window opened for running around matching the sound. I draw on a paper with No. 1-7, and match the color as I run around.

Just with that I found out that 4 I thought they were matching and had only 3 left to play around.
Didn't work :'( I'm really not good with that.

Its a long way - but its a way - to try every combination.
But is it so, that when I find the combination, something happens that I know it is right?

Or have I to do something like putting the rings, going to the bellcabinet (or somewhere else :? ) doing something to test????

I wish I would be better with my ears. But I'm not!

Unregistered
12-24-2005, 12:28:42
Just with that I found out that 4 I thought they were matching and had only 3 left to play around.
Didn't work :'( I'm really not good with that.

Its a long way - but its a way - to try every combination.
But is it so, that when I find the combination, something happens that I know it is right?

Or have I to do something like putting the rings, going to the bellcabinet (or somewhere else :? ) doing something to test????

I wish I would be better with my ears. But I'm not!

Yes, when you've the right order for colored rings, they're light up with a tune.

for me, from low tones to high pitch, the order is Dark Green, Light Green, White, Purple, Dark Red, Red, Blue. So I listen to each bell and find it's place in tune.

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 12:37:37
Yes, when you've the right order for colored rings, they're light up with a tune.
Thank you. Than my long way will help - sooner or later. Hope its not the last one :)

And my melody in the closet seems to have only 6 tones???

esther
12-24-2005, 13:27:33
This time I took the egg and the rose potion.

I've talked to the girl in the painting a couple of times, but i can't get a number from her. What am I doing wrong? i kept asking questions.

Also, what do I say to the mirror? How can I copy the japanese text? (I'm not good at that kind of stuff.)

Maybe I should wait talking to the mirror (that sounds as if I'm crazy) until I found all the knowledge pages, because the man won't appear without that, will he?

esther
12-24-2005, 13:58:15
Just read that I need knowledge pages 27-29 for talking to the girl.

I have 28 and 29, but not 27. I have been to both basements northeast, where it should be, but still it doesn't show up in my book.

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 14:03:23
This time I took the egg and the rose potion.

I've talked to the girl in the painting a couple of times, but i can't get a number from her. What am I doing wrong? i kept asking questions.

Also, what do I say to the mirror? How can I copy the japanese text? (I'm not good at that kind of stuff.)

Maybe I should wait talking to the mirror (that sounds as if I'm crazy) until I found all the knowledge pages, because the man won't appear without that, will he?

For the girl, you need to have some pages in your book. 17, 27, 28 They said somewhere. Then you have to talk to her with always using the sentence with a questionmark. When there is no anymore take first - 2 -1 - 2 - 2

I looked in the other forum, I think it was post 406, can't find the right number at the moment, and then I copied it to the place it supposed to be written. Had a little problem with that: I marked the japanese signs, now I don't know the right english word: The first line of your browser or also in other programs, the second row (german it says "bearbeiten") but there you find the copyfunction. So I copied them and put them in with Ctrl+V.
After that you have to look for empty spaces and remove them (5th from the right..)
But the first time the conversation didn't work very well so I went around the house, brought the sword back to 4th floor, don't remember was there something else and that time he gave me a ring. I found out, when you have more pages in your book you might get another ring, but that one is not important for the game.

Is that the basement with this box you need a nomber for?
There is a small table right beside the other one. Is it there?

Oh today I'm more with my :P homework than with playing...

esther
12-24-2005, 15:16:33
Thank you.

i did find page 27, after I saw a screeshot of it. It's so dark in that basement I never so it, even after looking 3 times.

So now I'm back off to Karis and I hope this time she will give me a number.

I have all knowledge pages now except 26.

Unregistered
12-24-2005, 15:23:51
please tell me how to open door 2f SE which i think is library? where is key?

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 15:51:20
please tell me how to open door 2f SE which i think is library? where is key?
You are right, it is the library. And the key is on the third floor.
In the long room click on the pictures at the wall. From one of them it will fall down.

Unregistered
12-24-2005, 15:57:20
You are right, it is the library. And the key is on the third floor.
In the long room click on the pictures at the wall. From one of them it will fall down.
the problem is that i still has a locked dood in 3rd floor and i think its the one you are talking about

esther
12-24-2005, 16:13:17
I started over again, sigh.
Didn't save the right game and then there was so much to do and I didn't know what i had done and what i hadn't done, so it seemed better to start all over agian.

I'm getting very tired of this game by now.

I did something wrong in the conversation with Karis.

But I was getting pretty close and now I'm having to do it all again.

Currently trying to figure out the slider postions in basement SW.

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 16:39:26
the problem is that i still has a locked dood in 3rd floor and i think its the one you are talking about
Are you already on the third floor?

Or do you have to do a lot of things to get there?
Just tell where you have been and where not. Will try to remember. I'm so stucked with the music and also trying to do my very important homework.

Voi, voi Esther.
And I'm "waiting" for you with the music-game. Getting really tired of that. In nearly four hours did almost half of them. Why I've got such bad ears :'(

Take the fourth position on top, the first in the middle and then the third. There is a paper liing around on a table in the basement.

Unregistered
12-24-2005, 17:02:50
Are you already on the third floor?

Or do you have to do a lot of things to get there?
Just tell where you have been and where not. Will try to remember. I'm so stucked with the music and also trying to do my very important homework.

Voi, voi Esther.
And I'm "waiting" for you with the music-game. Getting really tired of that. In nearly four hours did almost half of them. Why I've got such bad ears :'(

Take the fourth position on top, the first in the middle and then the third. There is a paper liing around on a table in the basement.

remember to save game after successful rings puzzle. The tune changes for different games!

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 17:19:46
remember to save game after successful rings puzzle. The tune changes for different games!
Thank you - but I'm so far from that!
How is the chance with seven bells? Like winning the lotterie?

esther
12-24-2005, 18:44:28
I save dthe game before talking to Karis first (when giving her the apple), but I didn't get an answer and I deleted the game by mistake.

I'm quiting this game, I can't start over again!

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 18:57:03
I save dthe game before talking to Karis first (when giving her the apple), but I didn't get an answer and I deleted the game by mistake.

I'm quiting this game, I can't start over again!
Oh, I'm sorry!I just managed the music puzzle by trying nearly every combination (5/7) - and it was really different from what I thought.

Esther, and if you try the walkthrough from "Geschmacksache?
With that you can get quiet far, at least so far as you were already.

esther
12-24-2005, 19:04:37
yes, i know, i used parts of it if I didn't remember exactly what I did in the game before.

It does help and of course if you do it for the second or third time it is a lot faster because you know things and have solutions written down.

I did everything before talking to Kais (except making the book pink, because I didn't know if that would have an influence on the conversation and I was going to try that first if this didn't work, but I don't have the game left).
I solved all the puzzles, the ones in the basements etc., got the sword, the egg, the potion, and all knowledge pages except 26, which you seem only to be able to get after talking to Karis.

Oh and I didn't do the figures in 4 circles puzzle yet.

I thought it was no use going down there before I knew what to say to the mirror. (weird still)

So I was rather far, at least I think because I don't know how much comes after that....

But still I think i will at least take a break.

Maybe later tonight or tomorrow.

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 19:14:59
Finished!! :D

Any hints for my homework now?

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 19:18:26
I thought it was no use going down there before I knew what to say to the mirror. (weird still)
And when you think of how much people are playing this game... :haha:

esther
12-24-2005, 19:20:23
You did? Wow!

clap-clap-clap-clap-clap (applauds)

So do you know about the rose potion? (before or after talking to Karis or doesn't matter)

eh... I don't understand finnish, so I guess I can't help you with that.

i could try to help if you translate it ;-)

(Just kidding, I'm not a nurse, so what use would I be.)

Tarya Nórui
12-24-2005, 19:28:38
You did? Wow!

clap-clap-clap-clap-clap (applauds)

So do you know about the rose potion? (before or after talking to Karis or doesn't matter)

eh... I don't understand finnish, so I guess I can't help you with that.

i could try to help if you translate it ;-)

(Just kidding, I'm not a nurse, so what use would I be.)

I have to write about childrens infections and how to work with it in the kindergarden. Come on, it's not so hard. :angel:

I don't really know, why Karis was talking to me (don't forget to SAVE before you try! :'( ) she didn't and I walked around and did some other stuff. After a while came back and tried again and this time she was willing to talk. And then remember the questionmarks.

Did you manage to talk to the mirror? :haha:

esther
12-24-2005, 20:01:02
Haven't tried yet, as i deleted the whole game now.
next time I will, if i can find the japanese text you have to copy.

esther
12-25-2005, 04:52:23
I tried copying lunarx's screenshot (you get a pop up window with the japanese text) by selecting or copying and then pasting with ctrl + v.

It doesn't work. I noticed this usually doesn't work online, maybe it's my computer.

I guess I'll have to ask my dad about it, he's the one with the most computer knowledge in the family.

sabiha
12-25-2005, 09:50:56
i have library locked and you told me key is in long hall with pictures behind one of them. i arrived in 3rd floor solved tree and clock puzzle gave apple to girl near elevators. now i still have one locked door in 3rd floor which is in front of tree puzzle. is it the one where i find library key? how do i open it?

Tarya Nórui
12-25-2005, 10:14:19
Have you got a number from the girl?
If not, I hope you have saved before talking to her and load that game then. You definitly need that number!

Are you still in the room with elevator in 3F?
Or where else?

esther
12-25-2005, 23:19:50
I can't find the white bell!

help!

esther
12-26-2005, 01:34:33
Got it, now "just" figure out the right position of each bell in the melody.

Tarya Nórui
12-26-2005, 10:30:00
Got it, now "just" figure out the right position of each bell in the melody.
Hi, how was your christmas?

You are far! Are you already in the room with the bells?

My homework is nearly done.... :$
Or it is done - but I'm not satiesfied and need some changes...

esther
12-26-2005, 17:43:11
You're a perfectionist.

My Christmas was better than expected, i guess. (You know what I mean).

I hope you had a nice Christmas too, even if you had to do your homework.

I am pretty far, but i still can't copy and paste, so i can't talk to the mirror, so I may never end.

My partner is a composer (and cook, but that is nott important here) and has perfect pitch, so I told him the bells from low to high (it's above here somewhere) and had him listen to the melody, but even he couldn't make it out.
He says they're all out of tune, false and that in the melody the tones overlap so it's not clear.

Go figure.

esther
12-26-2005, 17:44:51
Last night I wanted to open a different window to run around the house in (from bell to bell).
So I started the game all over to make the elevators work etc. in the new game.

I didn't realize I could also load an old game in a new window (until I wanted to save the new game).

Stupid me!

Tarya Nórui
12-26-2005, 17:54:46
You're a perfectionist.

YES. :D
And its not so easy in finnish. :'(

Today I found something maybe also good to know for you, too:
Look, how the bells are in the box. It possibly had saved me a lot of time, I wasn't so bad with my own ears than it looked.
They go from left to right and down - up - down up.....

Nice that your christmas was so fine. Maybe time for more?
Oh, by the way: in gamershood is a really nice and really easy game - just for vacations from cageling... Or maybe after this everything is easy?

esther
12-26-2005, 18:04:42
I solved it and then I grabbed the sword and I got an ending....

I think it's all because I couldn't talk to Julian first.

Tarya Nórui
12-26-2005, 18:14:57
I solved it and then I grabbed the sword and I got an ending....

I think it's all because I couldn't talk to Julian first.

How could you grab the sword without talking to him?

When you still want to get the true end - and you did so much for getting so far - talk to tje mirror :D . In the Nordinho Forum is a post (406???) where someone wrote everything what is important in japanese. Copy this sentence in the box, remove spaces and then he should give you a ring.
Or had you already a conversation with an elv?

esther
12-26-2005, 18:43:40
No, no elf. I was actually waiting for a girl with pointed ears....

I can copy or select that text, but then I can't paste or copy it into the right space!

I'll ask my dad to drop by and help me.

That's why i didn't talk to Julian first.

You can get the sword without talking to him, by solving the music puzzle.

the stone disappears and then you can take the sword. Then the game ends.

Tarya Nórui
12-26-2005, 19:02:06
No, no elf. I was actually waiting for a girl with pointed ears....

I can copy or select that text, but then I can't paste or copy it into the right space!

I'll ask my dad to drop by and help me.

That's why i didn't talk to Julian first.

You can get the sword without talking to him, by solving the music puzzle.

the stone disappears and then you can take the sword. Then the game ends.

Ah, I couldn't take the sword witout putting the ring on it.
To paste you only need Crtl-V, its too easy, I was crying for help in the forum - no one answered and I found out all by myself (h)

Elv or alien - just a girl with long ears.

esther
12-26-2005, 19:23:25
That's the problem, I go to "bearbeiten" select all, or copy and then I go to the mirror and click the dialogue box and press ctrl-V, nothing happens!

Exactly, pointed ears, long ears, some say spock ears, I would also call it an elf or fairy, but I haven't seen her.

esther
12-26-2005, 19:47:43
Something that looks like this avatar, i guess.

Tarya Nórui
12-26-2005, 20:08:50
That's the problem, I go to "bearbeiten" select all, or copy and then I go to the mirror and click the dialogue box and press ctrl-V, nothing happens!

Exactly, pointed ears, long ears, some say spock ears, I would also call it an elf or fairy, but I haven't seen her.
Hope your father can help.
Did Sam and Frodo watch the video?

esther
12-26-2005, 20:22:09
No. they didn't. they really made me laugh yesterday though: i came home at night and I had gotten a Christmas candle in a can.

So I thought, it's christmas now and next year the scent will have disappeared and I opened it.

It had a lid with one of thiose rings on it, you know? So the cats hear that and the can was also about the diameter as a can of cat food (I think that has something to do with it or the sound was just so close, because they never do it with a can of veggies), and they started meowing!
I showed them the can with the candle and let them smell it, but when I put it back on the table, they started meowing again...

Tarya Nórui
12-26-2005, 20:47:10
Did you take the photo from the girl? Did you talk to her now?

esther
12-26-2005, 23:56:48
No, it's just one of the avatars.

esther
12-26-2005, 23:58:29
BTW, do you know another nice game?
I like Sleuth and 11 somerset, but I'd like another room escape or point and click, but one that isn't too difficult.

Tarya Nórui
12-27-2005, 11:11:05
BTW, do you know another nice game?
I like Sleuth and 11 somerset, but I'd like another room escape or point and click, but one that isn't too difficult.
Try the museum www.anodeetcathode.net/games/museum/ or shakespeare
www.bbc.co.uk/drama/shakespeare/act1.shtml or the doors www.alt.tnt.tv/games/thedoors/
or Sabrina on Northpool
After Cageling I think everything is easy - or hard when you just find the right point to click on. Shakespeare I liked very much.
The games you wrote I couln't open.

Have you had your conversation with the mirror? :D :D

esther
12-27-2005, 17:08:09
Yes, i played the Doors. It's very nice and a lot easier than Cageling!

I'm now trying to get Garfield his donuts.

Tarya Nórui
12-27-2005, 18:11:38
I'm now trying to get Garfield his donuts.
Yeah, that is cute. ;)

Unregistered
12-29-2005, 02:56:40
Can I still play this WITHOUT Broadband??

Lee

esther
12-29-2005, 04:36:52
I don't know. It's quiet a big game, it would take ages to load anyway, but I guess you can try...

Tarya Nórui
12-29-2005, 06:50:21
I don't know. It's quiet a big game, it would take ages to load anyway, but I guess you can try...
Hi, you're also still here...?

By the way: did yout father find out? I mean the mirrorthing.. :D

Unregistered
01-01-2006, 21:50:08
I don't understand ..What must it occur when the triangles are well places..at the 2f North please ?

esther
01-02-2006, 02:34:54
You should make the triangles in 2f north, remeber their shapes and then look in the basement...

My father says I should try not with "bearbeiten"but with Ctrl-c and then Ctrl-v.

I'm going to find out...

esther
01-02-2006, 03:35:43
プトレメウス=レピドゥス・ユリウス・イオ=エクシーナ=ウィスタ・デ・ オレニア

I can copy it here, but not in the game....

esther
01-02-2006, 03:41:42
Now I can, but it doesn't work.
I click the little circle and I get the same reply as I get when I put in nothing.

Haven't seen a man yet either...

esther
01-02-2006, 03:42:50
(I copied it into the reply box at the start of the game, the one that is meant to contact the maker of the game.

From there I could copy it into the dialogue box. From the forum didn't work.)

Is it the right text?

Tarya Nórui
01-02-2006, 05:14:06
プトレメウス=レピドゥス・ユリウス・イオ=エクシーナ=ウィスタ・デ・ オレニア

I can copy it here, but not in the game....

Hi Esther, just checking Cageling before going to work... :)

The 5th from the right is a space. You should remove that. And check, if there are more.

Unregistered
01-02-2006, 11:22:42
there 's a door , I can't open it ? how can I do ?

esther
01-02-2006, 23:07:49
Still, no man, and the same answer (as far as I can read it.)

Tarya Nórui
01-03-2006, 16:01:46
Still, no man, and the same answer (as far as I can read it.)
Just remember: it was the same with me until I put the sword back and tried again.

By the way: today is Tolkiens birthday. Cheers.

The other question: which door? where????? There are so much doors in this game that won't open... ;)

esther
01-03-2006, 16:59:40
Aha, Cheers. (Drinking his health with a cup of coffee.)

I tried to put the sword back, but still no answer.
And did you see the man? I still only see a mirror.

I have got all the knowledge pages...

Tarya Nórui
01-03-2006, 18:18:10
Aha, Cheers. (Drinking his health with a cup of coffee.)
What about same extra cat food?

I tried to put the sword back, but still no answer.
And did you see the man? I still only see a mirror.

I have got all the knowledge pages...

Then I hope someone else has a better idea.
You solved all puzzles in the basement? Ai - you were already asked for putting the japanese sentence. So somewhere the man has to be.

It seems that it's not always the same!? I also could'nt take the black sword while having the silver sword and some people could.

Unregistered
01-06-2006, 02:20:15
I need to know how to get into the library as I have not been able to unlock the door. I have gotten to the point where I feel that I can not do anything else until I have gone into the library. Please help!

Tarya Nórui
01-06-2006, 09:17:42
I need to know how to get into the library as I have not been able to unlock the door. I have gotten to the point where I feel that I can not do anything else until I have gone into the library. Please help!
You find the key on the third floor.
In the long room behind a picture. Just click at the picture and it will fall down.

Read everything there. Then there is this locked cabinet.

on the 4th floor you'll find a paper that helps to open the locked cabinet door. Look at the windows.

Tarya Nórui
01-09-2006, 06:17:36
In
http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/showthread.php?t=17886&page=89&pp=10&highlight=open+cabinet+library
Zapperine wrote a whole walkthrough and then there is a translation of the japanese story.

Unregistered
01-12-2006, 20:14:59
too slow 2 load

Progamer9515
01-12-2006, 22:12:35
lol fun but hard.......

Unregistered
01-20-2006, 09:12:35
I've entered the middle basement room but I'm at a loss with the 3 puzzles inside. (disc, fuses, and levers) Could someone at least give me an idea about what I need to be doing? What do the puzzles trigger? Any info at all would help me.

Also the circular word puzzle, am I suppose to be spelling out a word or what? I've got all the letters and I found the book with the picture of the goblet that matches the table to the puzzle but I can't make out what the book says. Once again, HELP!

Missy
01-21-2006, 06:36:05
:thumby: The middle basement room is based on the dinning room 1F East. You have to look at a close up of the table. There are items missing from some of the settings. (Seat to the right - a plate is missing, Top right seat glasses, and bottom left a fork). Also take a note of the plate locations in the cupboard in the room next to the dinning room. (Top 2, Middle Right, and Bottom Left)

Now the code to the door corresponds to the cupboard plates
Top 2, Middle Right, and Bottom Left
Think of the seating once in the room, Puzzle to the right corresponds to the glasses, Puzzle to the left to the fork, and the front puzzle the plate.
Right Puzzle - Click top right, Left Puzzle - Click bottom left, Middle Puzzle - Drag Plate to it's setting in the seat to the right

Missy
01-21-2006, 07:22:40
:) This one was hard because there was no logic to finding out how to work the puzzle. However it has nothing to do with the goblet from the book. Clever though. Anyway, After completeing all puzzles in the basement the elevator in 2F North is powered up and working. The elevator will take you to 1F North. Zoom in close to the cupboard and click right to view a package. Open it with your knife to recieve a paper with twelve blank cirlces.

Hint: This is also where you'll find the blue bell and the red jewel. You will find a golden ball, put it in the fireplace and remove it with your tongs. This also activates water to fill the basin in 1F South.
Hint: (Letter hints are located under a chair in 2F East, In 1F Southeast between the wooden door and regular door (use the lever), and In 1F Southwest very faint on the wall to the left (Room with golden gate as door))

Now take the paper back up the elevator to 2F North, zoom in straight ahead to the water bowl under the mirror, and the letters to the puzzle are revealed. Take a note they change with each game. Using your letter key and your reaveled letters to enter the code on the table in 2F East.

chung
02-10-2006, 07:05:10
Me again.. Just correcting myself... I have all the triangles for each shape, but the levers in the basement won't move... and I cant seem to find anything else that would have to be completed... other than the door with the little squares with bear, bird, fish and stick person..

Help!!

BIRD BEAR

FISH HUMAN

REDEAGLE
04-19-2006, 13:23:57
for the sun room in basement see below for the clues :

look at the cup board in room 1f southeast and see were are the missing plates.

look in room 1f east and see were is missing a plate 2 glasses and a fork and do the same thing to active this machine

lemons
06-15-2006, 11:50:30
Is there a walkthrough for this game cageling?
If there is could I possibly have the link to it or .... much appreciated
thanks!

Davis
07-05-2006, 00:57:46
I Need Walkthrou NOW!!!!

NannaJoy
03-23-2008, 05:13:27
Thank goodness I can save! Didn't think I wanted to pull an all nighter! Great game - at last in the basement.

eastwood
06-05-2009, 17:00:35
How frustrating... after all this maths and joining puzzles together,
I have to give up because of the language and seemingly a bug. *grrrrrrrrr*

I have all the knowledge pages except one but (due to a hint) I am not
able to talk to that girl on 2F/SW...

and the guy in the mirror in the basement doesn't work also, though I
just copied the Japanese Phrase into the line...

Days of work for nothing almost at the end of the game...

any clues?

Mistery
06-05-2009, 17:05:30
I've played this game 2005 when it came out, so I have no memories of details.
Have you tried to check the walkthrough?