In Cubation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Cubation

In Cubation is a big (229 MB) downlodable point and click 3D adventure game for weekend fun.

http://www.z3online.com/InCubation/

"It begins inside the cubes. You've been ripped from your everyday and ordinary life and cast into the gray shadows of the cubes. You have a clear goal. Escape at any cost. Each challenging puzzle you solve will bring you closer to answering the questions of who you are and how you got here. It will require you to master strange devices and it will demand of you all of your deduction skills, curiosity and total dedication to solve the final mystery. In Cubation will bring you to intricate new worlds rendered in vivid colors and stunning 3D." Have fun!

Lindi

Minimum Requirements:
    Windows 2000/XP
    1GB RAM
    128MB Video Card
    Pentium 4 2.3GHz
    250MB Drive Space
    Microsoft XML Version 6
    Windows Media Player 9
    Last edited by Lindi; 07-15-2007, 08:07:50.

If moved this thread to the New Games Forum since this is the only place to post new games like it is stated HERE
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I ask for apology. That does not occur again, promised

Comment

Lindi, is the game not suitable for young players? I have seen the stop sign added to the thread, but reading about the game at the website of the game didn't tell anything about scary/violent etc. contents....

Comment

Hello Mistery,

The game does not have a age delimitation.

I removed the indication again. There are no "scary/violent etc. contents".

They can see my German solution with pictures here

Sorry my bad English.

Comment

looks like a nice game ,trying acronym to numbers

doesnt work

Comment

Hello old biker,

I does not know unfortunately, where you would like to use this number combination?

Describes please more exactly, where you would like to use it.

Then I can certainly help you.

Comment

Working...
              X