PDA

View Full Version : White Chamber

cookymonster
12-20-2005, 19:13:37
http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=762

OR

http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/white/white_e.php

Walkthrough ~ http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1635&highlight=white+chamber

castoria
12-20-2005, 21:02:36
A new game from the creator of crimson room and viridian room.
Has anobody done this yet? I am so stuck... Need help :'(

Eternal Becky
12-20-2005, 21:14:33
I cant even enter the game. It says here "coming soon".

Eternal Becky
12-20-2005, 21:20:59
I clicked on the japanese language and there the game doesnt say coming soon. Wonder why?

Eternal Becky
12-20-2005, 22:43:46
I'm so stuck, I don't understand what to do :(

Eternal Becky
12-20-2005, 23:41:45
I finished the game. It was just wonderful but difficult especially with the line dot code. But did it. :)

Unregistered
12-20-2005, 23:48:59
done the dot thing, attached the lightbracket on the front of bike now stuck please help!

Unregistered
12-20-2005, 23:58:28
took forever to load... lol

Eternal Becky
12-21-2005, 00:20:13
Did you use the chip on the back side of the remote control?

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 00:34:08
Thank you but figured it out on my own! At last!!! Finished!!!

cookymonster
12-21-2005, 00:53:19
***Spoiler warning (dunno how to do the hiding thing so look away if you don't want to see the solution!)***

Getting some of the items
1. purple blocks: in trash can
2. yellow memory chip: on motorcycle (click once to zoom in)
3. tiny key: near motorcycle (click once on motorcycle to zoom in, then right 2x; it's on the ground)
4. motorcycle key: on top of garage door
5. scrap of paper #1: inside green book on the work table
6. scrap of paper #2: stand under the gray door and zoom up to the ceiling; use the steel stick to grab it
7. yellow mount: under the work table
8. steel stick: under work table
9. brass hook: under work table (crowbar hangs on it)
10. red memory chip: on the yellow poster
11. remote controller: on top of window
12. monkey wrench: inside motorcycle seat, use the motorcycle key to unlock it

The rest of the instructions:
Go to the white box in the corner and click up. You will see a switch. Use the tiny key on the switch. Go back down to the white box and click on it. Inside are two buttons, one is blue and the other is red. The red button makes a long dash and the blue botton makes a dot. The dash and dot are used for Morse code. Using those buttons, press the dash button 3x (O), then dot-dash-dash-dot (P), dot (E), and finally dash-dot (N) to spell out the word OPEN. A blue door will then appear.

Insert the two memory chips you found and the greyish blue one into the back of the remote controller and press the large blue button. Open the door to receive binoculars. Press again to get a mirror. Press again to get a blue memory chip. Insert that chip into the back of the controller and press once more to get a head light.

Go to the motorcycle and insert the yellow mount on the very front. Then place the head light onto the mount. Click up to the handle bars and insert the motorcycle key into the ignition. The head light should be on now. Go to the garage door and click on the right side. There should be a small hole. Insert the brass hook into the hole and attach the mirror. Go to the window and use the binoculars to zoom into a piece of paper. On the paper, there is a code. Write it down!

Go back to the handle bars. Do you see the colored buttons? Green corresponds to 1, red is 2, yellow is 3, blue is 4, and orange is 5. Press to the right of the handle bars to find purple which is 6. Type in the code you found using the buttons. Then click around the bike until you see a metal pad with colored buttons. Click on it to get the purple memory chip.

Go back to the door, remove the greyish blue chip from the remote controller and put in the purple one. Click the controller until the door turns purple and open it up. There will be a purple pad and a blue botton. Remember those purple blocks you found in the trash can? Those blocks also correspond to Morse Code and either have a dash or dot imprinted on them. Insert the blocks onto the yellow screen in this order and press the blue botton after you finish inserting: dot 4x (H), dot (E), dot, dash, dot, dot (L), and dot, dash, dash, dot (P) to spell HELP. Press on the now yellow butoon to get the gold key! Insert the key into the ignition of the bike and press the purple 6 button. Now you're done!

Unregistered
12-24-2005, 17:18:55
i cant even get the game to work, it just loads up and when i select english it goes back to the home page
help please

Eternal Becky
12-24-2005, 18:06:26
When the loading is done the game starts in English itself.

Unregistered
12-26-2005, 11:43:57
Then click around the bike until you see a metal pad with colored buttons. Click on it to get the purple memory chip.

I cant find it lol! where on the bike do i click

sexi_lil_sammi
12-26-2005, 13:40:39
it takes aggggggeeeeesssss 2 load lol zzzzzzz

shaz
12-26-2005, 14:39:31
game wont load in,all im gettin is a blank white page,
anyone know why?

Tarya NĂ³rui
12-26-2005, 14:58:53
game wont load in,all im gettin is a blank white page,
anyone know why?
Had the same and while looking in the forum for hint how to start on a white wall the game at last loaded. :|

!@Scott@!
12-26-2005, 15:17:00
:D mine has the white screen...at the bttom under the screen is that colored bar thingy that goes uyp as it loads...and when that is done filling up it just goes to a black screen with fasco stuff at the top :-(

nvm now i saw a thing at the top...i need to have a latest sumthing...i installed that...hopefully it will work now

Unregistered
12-26-2005, 15:24:18
arghhh i really wana play this game but im still gettin a white blank page that
says done at bottom,

shaz
12-26-2005, 15:26:53
arghhh i really wana play this game but im still gettin a white blank page that
says done at bottom,

i have upgraded flash and shockwave but im still gettin the same blank page.

sexi_lil_sammi
12-26-2005, 15:35:09
cool game lol

shaz
12-26-2005, 15:36:00
nvm ive finally got it 2 load in

Unregistered
12-27-2005, 00:52:20
How do I get the chips to load into the back of the controller? I've tried clicking everywhere on it when it is out in front of the door, tried clicking on the chips. Nothing works.

Jelena
12-27-2005, 01:29:25
Nice game, I like it. There shoud be more games like this.

elly
12-27-2005, 10:55:40
im about to break something does this ever load

Unregistered
12-27-2005, 11:31:29
How do I get the chips to load into the back of the controller? I've tried clicking everywhere on it when it is out in front of the door, tried clicking on the chips. Nothing works.

Click on the controller and an 'i' info bubble appears next to its icon. Click on this and you will get an enlarged picture of the controller, click around the controller to make it flip over, you'll then see where the chips should go, click on the chips and they'll move there.

cobraknife
12-27-2005, 18:33:10
heres the link to the the guest book http://www.fasco-csc.com/guestbook/input_e.php?id=whitechamber

cobraknife
12-27-2005, 18:35:50
srry i ment to say not* in the title

Unregistered
12-28-2005, 11:26:48
[QUOTE=COOL girl]Getting some of the items
3. tiny key: near motorcycle (click once on motorcycle to zoom in, then right 2x; it's on the ground)
6. scrap of paper #2: stand under the gray door and zoom up to the ceiling; use the steel stick to grab it

Go to the white box in the corner and click up. You will see a switch. Use the tiny key on the switch. Go back down to the white box and click on it. Inside are two buttons, one is blue and the other is red. The red button makes a long dash and the blue botton makes a dot. The dash and dot are used for Morse code. Using those buttons, press the dash button 3x (O), then dot-dash-dash-dot (P), dot (E), and finally dash-dot (N) to spell out the word OPEN. A blue door will then appear.

Insert the two memory chips you found and the greyish blue one into the back of the remote controller and press the large blue button. Open the door to receive binoculars. Press again to get a mirror. Press again to get a blue memory chip. Insert that chip into the back of the controller and press once more to get a head light.

Go to the motorcycle and insert the yellow mount on the very front. Then place the head light onto the mount. Click up to the handle bars and insert the motorcycle key into the ignition. The head light should be on now. Go to the garage door and click on the right side. There should be a small hole. Insert the brass hook into the hole and attach the mirror. Go to the window and use the binoculars to zoom into a piece of paper. On the paper, there is a code. Write it down!

Go back to the handle bars. Do you see the colored buttons? Green corresponds to 1, red is 2, yellow is 3, blue is 4, and orange is 5. Press to the right of the handle bars to find purple which is 6. Type in the code you found using the buttons. Then click around the bike until you see a metal pad with colored buttons. Click on it to get the purple memory chip.

Go back to the door, remove the greyish blue chip from the remote controller and put in the purple one. Click the controller until the door turns purple and open it up. There will be a purple pad and a blue botton. Remember those purple blocks you found in the trash can? Those blocks also correspond to Morse Code and either have a dash or dot imprinted on them. Insert the blocks onto the yellow screen in this order and press the blue botton after you finish inserting: dot 4x (H), dot (E), dot, dash, dot, dot (L), and dot, dash, dash, dot (P) to spell HELP. Press on the now yellow butoon to get the gold key! Insert the key into the ignition of the bike and press the purple 6 button. Now you're done![COLOR=YellowGreen]

HoPe I dId NoT mIsS aNyThInG

THANKS BUT THE END IS STUPID!!!!!

Unregistered
12-28-2005, 11:27:48
[QUOTE=COOL girl]Getting some of the items

Go back to the door, remove the greyish blue chip from the remote controller and put in the purple one. Click the controller until the door turns purple and open it up. There will be a purple pad and a blue botton. Remember those purple blocks you found in the trash can? Those blocks also correspond to Morse Code and either have a dash or dot imprinted on them. Insert the blocks onto the yellow screen in this order and press the blue botton after you finish inserting: dot 4x (H), dot (E), dot, dash, dot, dot (L), and dot, dash, dash, dot (P) to spell HELP. Press on the now yellow butoon to get the gold key! Insert the key into the ignition of the bike and press the purple 6 button. Now you're done![COLOR=YellowGreen]

HoPe I dId NoT mIsS aNyThInG

THANKS BUT THE END IS STUPID... IT COULD BE BETTER! NO IMAGINATION:)

patch_427
12-29-2005, 11:35:44
loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading... LOADING SO SLOWLY I HAD TIME TO TYPE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-31-2005, 03:53:08
"Go to the window and use the binoculars to zoom into a piece of paper. On the paper, there is a code. Write it down!"

which window? - blur -
i mean okay there's only one window but they say it's too dark to see!
help?

Unregistered
12-31-2005, 03:58:09
right sorry hahas didnt read the front part properly . i got it. :D

bedlam
01-01-2006, 03:32:13
how on earth can Iput the blue and red chip in the remotecontroler. Ican't find a way to open the remotecontrol. arg. please help me.

Pafooncya
01-04-2006, 19:52:03
The end of this game is sooo idiot that it actually become funny!! I laugh a lot of it.. so much work to that... ahahahahahhahahahahah

Unregistered
01-04-2006, 22:41:17
I cant get the other peaceof the morse code and I need you to tell me

Unregistered
01-04-2006, 22:44:58
The end of this game is sooo idiot that it actually become funny!! I laugh a lot of it.. so much work to that... ahahahahahhahahahahah

realy could you help me because I cant find the other peace of the mource code because I need that outher peace of paper realy bad

Unregistered
01-04-2006, 23:07:36
I cant get the other peaceof the morse code and I need you to tell me

never mind I found it

jkil
01-04-2006, 23:12:14
please give me tips how to win this game pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee

Unregistered
01-06-2006, 00:34:54
Then click around the bike until you see a metal pad with colored buttons. Click on it to get the purple memory chip.

I cant find it! where on the bike do i click

Nothing happens
Can you help meee????

Unregistered
01-06-2006, 00:44:59
Nothing happens
Can you help meee????

I click on the metal pad but nothing happens
please helppppppppppppp

Amy_Lee1026
01-08-2006, 04:43:59
how exactly do u unlock the monkey wrench? i found the keyhole but the motorcycle key isnt going into it...

Unregistered
01-13-2006, 00:23:06
if it takes too long to load, cook some bacon while you're waiting. like i did.

Unregistered
01-14-2006, 04:06:35
The metal box still says locked and there is no purple chip

BETTY BOOP
01-19-2006, 13:19:36
Hi! I desperately need HELP !!!....I have played Viridian Room and Crimson Room came across new "white Chamber room".....????

I WANT TO PLAY...HOW DO I GET IN? :'( :'( :'(

BETTY BOOP
01-19-2006, 13:50:51
Help I can't even get into the game.....how did you do it.

Unregistered
01-21-2006, 23:12:05
the game isent loading and i havethe right flash player

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
help

Unregistered
01-24-2006, 03:16:54
how can i insert the chips into the remot control

Unregistered
02-05-2006, 17:55:24
how can i insert the chips into the remot control

click the remote control, click the 'i' circle to enlarge the remote, click the side of remote, it will up side down, then put the chips into it.
but, after putted the chips and press the large blue button, the door didn't open, nothing happed.

Unregistered
02-13-2006, 20:48:46
i carnt get it to load i have the right flash player and carnt sus why it wont let me in any ideas plz.:(

Unregistered
02-14-2006, 14:17:45
i done it the ending is stupid the bike should remain intact

courtney YaY
02-25-2006, 20:48:42
i completed dis game it well gud it was made by dis syt www.fasco-cs.com dis has all of dem on it

Unregistered B
02-26-2006, 00:48:06
I saw something scary. I went to the door, looked out the window and saw a man. He started to bang on the door from the other side. Scary

Aye77
02-26-2006, 02:19:45
The incredible part is that I did it by myself... I can?t believe it!

Rina
02-27-2006, 06:58:26
why does it seem like every time i play no one else is on?

Unregistered153
02-28-2006, 00:05:18
i dont get it were is the romote controle

Unregistered29
02-28-2006, 00:51:47
on the shelf above the window

Diabla
03-07-2006, 21:48:46
I've typed in the morse code, but nothing happens, I dont see a blue door. Please help :(

OneBun
03-07-2006, 22:17:15
I've typed in the morse code, but nothing happens, I dont see a blue door. Please help :(
You have to use the remote to change the door. Make sure you have the chips in the back of it. Each time you push the remote and change the color the door will open to something else. Hope this helps.

maya
03-08-2006, 10:38:40
I completed the game..but it was not easy! No no no...I didnt look to the walkthrough noooo...heheheheheee.....nice game..but disappointing final, could be more interesting.

Mz~PoPKoRn
03-09-2006, 04:15:10
i ended up finishing the game.. it was good but not AS good as crimson room & Viridian room.. oh, well..
~Peace Out!~ =)

idaho_wildcat
03-09-2006, 06:54:52
Poor bike. I wanted to ride it. :inv:

Streeeeeesss
03-13-2006, 15:10:55
i got the blue door up and put in the 3 memory card but no binoculours :s Help please

Tarah
03-28-2006, 03:27:22
Every time I get to the FASCO website, I get a page cannot be displayed thing. Am I alone here? How can I fix it?
Thanks

Mistery
03-28-2006, 03:29:54
Every time I get to the FASCO website, I get a page cannot be displayed thing. Am I alone here? How can I fix it?
Thanks

You are right, this website seems to be down for the moment for some technical reason. I hope that this will change again.

Tarah
03-29-2006, 01:38:35
Darn it. Well,can't wait for it to get back up. I'm dying to play that game.

OneBun
03-29-2006, 09:09:56
FASCO-CS said they would be releasing a new game in the spring. I am wondering if it maybe that they are updating their site for it's release to the world. I think the new one coming is the "Pink Room" (I am sure it will be a million times better than the one already released by another person wanna be). I think they will have a second one to follow not to long later they are calling the "Orange Room." I am dying to see them all! I have been checking their webpage every day since march 1st. It has been an error page all month. As of this morning they finally put up a message saying they will be back on the 30th. I hope that is the day! I wait like a kid a day before they go to Disney to see Mickey Mouse...

Once White Chamber is back, you'll have to play it. It is a great game!

Adventure
03-31-2006, 22:08:16
Yahhoo, finally it's back. Now see how far we can come.

Adventure
03-31-2006, 23:43:25
Yahhoo, finally it's back. Now see how far we can come.

Finally done but stucked. I have spelled "help" with the purple blocks and pressed the blue button (at least five times) but nothing happened.
Did I missed something??? PLEASE HELP!!!

elmagnifico
04-01-2006, 17:46:37
Finally done but stucked. I have spelled "help" with the purple blocks and pressed the blue button (at least five times) but nothing happened.
Did I missed something??? PLEASE HELP!!!

I think i'm there too.
did the same thing and nothing happend.

searz
04-01-2006, 23:29:49
wow did it all on my own!!!!

gizmoweb666
04-02-2006, 03:47:43
wow these room games just get better and better iv decided im gonna play all of the escape games on the site and put something in each of the forums bet thats gonna take ages lol wish me luck

Evita
04-02-2006, 05:48:25
oooohhh...I read your post in dalion tower...I was like "mission?..." But now I understand...too bad the game woudn't load--I get a lot of misdirecting, in that I click the link and it just takes me to the Gamershood homepage--not the game...arg!

Ezzy
04-05-2006, 02:08:07
How do you get the blue memory chip? I have four chips in the remote, but no matter how many times I press the remote, I can't get the headlight. What color is the headlight on the remote? What color is the blue memory chip?

Ezzy
04-05-2006, 02:10:37
Never mind

Adventure
04-05-2006, 03:27:11
I think i'm there too.
did the same thing and nothing happend.

That makes two. Now three days later and still can't get out. When I am spelling "help" in morse with the purple blocks and press the blue button nothing happend. Also pushed the blue button after each morse and tried others words, but that isn't helping. Please help us? I want drive away on the motor.

OneBun
04-05-2006, 05:32:34
That makes two. Now three days later and still can't get out. When I am spelling "help" in morse with the purple blocks and press the blue button nothing happend. Also pushed the blue button after each morse and tried others words, but that isn't helping. Please help us? I want drive away on the motor.

What color chips do you have for the remote? It sounds like you might be missing one...

Adventure
04-06-2006, 01:16:20
What color chips do you have for the remote? It sounds like you might be missing one...

Well I have a grey, purple, blue, yellow and red chip. And now I standing for the purple safe (behind the blue door) wich I can't get open. There are no letters apearing at the yellow screen. Is this normal?

OneBun
04-06-2006, 01:37:36
Well I have a grey, purple, blue, yellow and red chip. And now I standing for the purple safe (behind the blue door) wich I can't get open. There are no letters apearing at the yellow screen. Is this normal?

You do not type into the yellow screen. You need to insert the purple blocks, you found in the trash, into the yellow panel.
Use morse codse again there are blocks with long lines and some with just a dot you chose which one you need. (the hint was in the book). Hope that helps

Adventure
04-06-2006, 02:16:32
You do not type into the yellow screen. You need to insert the purple blocks, you found in the trash, into the yellow panel.
Use morse codse again there are blocks with long lines and some with just a dot you chose which one you need. (the hint was in the book). Hope that helps

Yes I know, I already did that. Spelled help in morse with the puple blocks and pressed the blue button. But nothing happened. I did mean when you spell a correct letter in morse with the purple blocks, do they apear at the yellow screen?

OneBun
04-06-2006, 02:29:50
Yes I know, I already did that. Spelled help in morse with the puple blocks and pressed the blue button. But nothing happened. I did mean when you spell a correct letter in morse with the purple blocks, do they apear at the yellow screen?

After each letter you push the button
so for "H" you would put in 4 dot blocks since that is the morse code for that letter, then be sure to press the button after that letter... then you will see "H" appear under the yellow screen... proceed to the next letter the same way.

Adventure
04-06-2006, 04:40:47
After each letter you push the button
so for "H" you would put in 4 dot blocks since that is the morse code for that letter, then be sure to press the button after that letter... then you will see "H" appear under the yellow screen... proceed to the next letter the same way.

I also tried that and tried again but is isn't working. Maybe the pasword is changed? Also spelled every letter in morse and then pressed the blue button but not a singel letter is apearing. So maybe I have to give up?
(Sorry for late reaction. I was playing Leaving your room 2).

OneBun
04-06-2006, 06:52:47
I also tried that and tried again but is isn't working. Maybe the pasword is changed? Also spelled every letter in morse and then pressed the blue button but not a singel letter is apearing. So maybe I have to give up?
(Sorry for late reaction. I was playing Leaving your room 2).
Are you pressing the button after EACH LETTER... NOT just the end of the word?
Are you puting the purple blocks into the yellow window? This is how you enter the letters in morse code.
Are you putting them in the secret panel behind the blue door?

Here is the step by step way to do it I just replayed it, and the word is still the same. Follow my directions exactly and it will work...
HELP
H would be: .... then press button ( "H" will appear under panel)
E would be: . then press button ( E will apear under the panel)
L would be: .-.. then press button ( L will appear under the panel)
P would be: .- -. then press button ( P will appear under the panel)

Unregistered4
04-13-2006, 22:19:32
You have to use the remote to change the door. Make sure you have the chips in the back of it. Each time you push the remote and change the color the door will open to something else. Hope this helps.
I cant get to the back of the remote

Eternal Becky
04-14-2006, 14:44:37
I cant get to the back of the remote

Click on the bottom left side of the remote.

Adventure
04-15-2006, 02:57:15
Are you pressing the button after EACH LETTER... NOT just the end of the word?
Are you puting the purple blocks into the yellow window? This is how you enter the letters in morse code.
Are you putting them in the secret panel behind the blue door?

Here is the step by step way to do it I just replayed it, and the word is still the same. Follow my directions exactly and it will work...
HELP
H would be: .... then press button ( "H" will appear under panel)
E would be: . then press button ( E will apear under the panel)
L would be: .-.. then press button ( L will appear under the panel)
P would be: .- -. then press button ( P will appear under the panel)

It realy doesn't works for me. When I press on the purple blocks, they move forwards en come back in old possition. In this way I am entering de dots en stripes of one letter and I press the button. No letter is appaering. Also tried to enter al the whole morsecode of HELP and then press the button but that isn't helping my neither. So there is nothing left for me then to give up.
But anyway: THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME.

Freakshow59
04-15-2006, 14:57:12
I saw something scary. I went to the door, looked out the window and saw a man. He started to bang on the door from the other side. Scary

You saw that too? Damn as soon as that banging started I x'd the window. Scared the S*** outta me!

muffpietaster
04-16-2006, 12:20:42
For those who are having trouble with the last part. You have to drag the purple blocks to the yellow screen. Why this was left out , I have no idea! That and was I supposed to open the garage door before I rode away? Reminds me of a drunken night!

Dumdeedum
04-22-2006, 21:38:27
All that trouble just to wreck a motorcycle xD

NES Queen
04-23-2006, 07:28:43
the motorcylce crash dents the door so you can crawl out. but that guy in the window is definitely creepy

Unregistered.
04-23-2006, 08:20:14
i cant find the block thats on the poster..... everytime i click it something else opens up (smilesy something)

J4Yz
05-07-2006, 15:42:34
i cant find the blue chip!!! were iz it??

plz help

pink bunny
05-23-2006, 22:56:28
i need the red memory chip thats on the smiley face poster??

how do i do that? where is it on the poster?
everytime i try to click on the poster it takes me to some website
:$

Adventure
05-24-2006, 23:22:54
i need the red memory chip thats on the smiley face poster??

how do i do that? where is it on the poster?
everytime i try to click on the poster it takes me to some website
:$

I guess a little late but you can find the red chip by the word "Free" on the poster. Just click on it and it will be in your inventory.

Adventure
05-24-2006, 23:45:17
For those who are having trouble with the last part. You have to drag the purple blocks to the yellow screen. Why this was left out , I have no idea! That and was I supposed to open the garage door before I rode away? Reminds me of a drunken night!

Oh my god, drag the purple blocks! Yes that was the problem. When I played this game before I really tried that at least 20 times, but for some reason it didn't work. This time it looks a easy thing to do. Thank you so much Muffpietaster, I am finally out. YESSSS!

Juze
05-25-2006, 11:37:46
***Spoiler warning (dunno how to do the hiding thing so look away if you don't want to see the solution!)***

Getting some of the items

Go back to the door, remove the greyish blue chip from the remote controller and put in the purple one. Click the controller until the door turns purple and open it up. There will be a purple pad and a blue botton. Remember those purple blocks you found in the trash can? Those blocks also correspond to Morse Code and either have a dash or dot imprinted on them. Insert the blocks onto the yellow screen in this order and press the blue botton after you finish inserting: dot 4x (H), dot (E), dot, dash, dot, dot (L), and dot, dash, dash, dot (P) to spell HELP. Press on the now yellow butoon to get the gold key! Insert the key into the ignition of the bike and press the purple 6 button. Now you're done!
You can hide to make spoiler. It make like this: [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] (remember there need are always [ and ] ) without spacebar pressing.

Du tu duu
06-09-2006, 08:11:59
they do need a better ending

AnarchxtHippo27
06-15-2006, 00:18:18

I saw him too, and it freaked me out.
What's even scarier is the fact that the first time I looked at the window, he wasn't there, but after going around the room once, he was. When I turned to look at the bike and turned back to the window, he was gone again.
When I saw him I actually screamed (seeing as how he wasn't there before, and no one had mentioned him in the forums previously) and my parents looked at me. Hahah...

What a scary man. He looked... ghostly.

annia
06-18-2006, 15:32:45
I did it! it wasn't easy... I have read the instructions, but I have got so any problems... I don't understand how anybody can do it without help!
but i will try so many times that maybe one time I will win one 'escape' game without anybody's help!
(sorry for mistakes, I don't speak english very well. so maybe it's why I didn't understand all the instructions...)

Christine
06-18-2006, 16:47:58
how exactly do u unlock the monkey wrench? i found the keyhole but the motorcycle key isnt going into it...
I can't get the key in the lock either, I've tried clicking, dragging, doing 2About Items" but I can't get it at all. :-?

Eternal Becky
06-18-2006, 17:17:35
Click on the top right of the garage door. You will get a key. Use that key on the motorcycle seat and get the wrench.

Christine
06-18-2006, 17:19:00
Ah thankyou Becky :)

Crack whore
06-22-2006, 19:30:01
Can someone give me the code for the game so i can put this game on my Myspace ?

Eternal Becky
06-22-2006, 19:33:59
I don't really think it is possible to add White chamber on myspace. You can just give the link to the game if you want. Not all games can be added on Myspace.

Mistery
06-22-2006, 19:37:20
Use another name next time, otherwise I'll have to delete your post.

kool whip
07-06-2006, 04:51:28
chyea now im stuck I got 2keys,sum kind of lever,bar,remote conreol,2chips,and sum blockz

kool whip
07-06-2006, 04:56:44
chyea now im stuck I got 2keys,sum kind of lever,bar,remote conreol,2chips,and sum blockz
now I got a tool and put that thing in that tiny hole

Sebbern
07-06-2006, 11:14:52
Click the door.

kool whip
07-06-2006, 19:54:28
Click the door.

I figuared out that code and opend the blue door and got that chip now Im stuck plz help

micochong004
07-22-2006, 04:00:13
first room escape i did w/o a guide woot woot! it's pretty easy, just remember to use the dot-line paper when u get stuck, that's all i have to say. after that it gets pretty easy.

micochong004
07-22-2006, 04:01:34
put it on the back of the weird remote thing. then u can use the remote thing to make different color doors...u figure out the rest k? =P

meet_weezl
07-26-2006, 07:04:19
sum1 post a walkthrough

Mistery
07-26-2006, 09:02:17
Look in the first post - there is the link to the walkthrough.

coBBer
07-26-2006, 23:02:56
I finished this with no help....one of the firsts for me!
Great game

flamephoenix
07-27-2006, 09:11:19
Love the bike and the remote control with the chips. Can't wait for the pink prison

GTgirl
07-27-2006, 16:52:28
I solved it but don't remember how.

coBBer
08-18-2006, 00:58:49
look at all the love we found

CUTICULA
08-22-2006, 15:08:57
:nzd: oh. i have managed. was a cool room.ask if u need help.i will try to...

Yakosaki
09-03-2006, 20:00:43
What is the yelow poster?? Is that one then have one thing about crimsom room??

Sorry about english Im braziliam xD

Eternal Becky
09-03-2006, 20:12:50
What is the yelow poster?? Is that one then have one thing about crimsom room??

Sorry about english Im braziliam xD

Yes that is the yellow poster. The one with the crimson room t-shirt.

TankaBanka
10-20-2006, 16:07:59
Guys i have huge problem with the two stupid red and blue buttons in the white box i tried the

_ _ _
. _ _ .
_ .

for open and it wont open!help meeeee

Adventure
10-24-2006, 04:39:20
Guys i have huge problem with the two stupid red and blue buttons in the white box i tried the

_ _ _
. _ _ .
_ .

for open and it wont open!help meeeee

Your morse code is correct, so that's not the problem. You have to put in the morse letters one by one. If you did it correct the letter will appear in the white box.

Hope did will help, otherwise ask again. There are (almost) always people around here to help you. :)

And welcome to gamershood! ;)

daniishere2006
11-13-2006, 23:12:12
can someone give me like a walkthrough of this room, i have no idea how to get out. or what to do with the remote control thing or the purple blocks.. please help me. bye

Mistery
11-13-2006, 23:14:04
I have merged your thread with the original thread of the game. You find a link to the walkthrough in the first post :)

shellas
12-04-2006, 08:45:58
I'm stuck with the morse codes - do have to click on the red button 3 times etc etc to get to the blue door? can not do help!!!!!!

kiriaka
12-28-2006, 07:15:38
Just finished this one, with intermittent help from the walkthrough. Entering the morse codes can be tricky. When I first tried entering the first code, I found that I had to quickly enter the code - so the "dot - dash" that flashes kinda merges into itself. So, tap each morse letter very quickly, while waiting in between actual letters before you start a new letter.
Also, in the same vein, I was stumped for a moment on the second and last morse code entry with the purple blocks. I finally was able to figure it out - that I had to "drop" the blocks into the yellow screen on the door, in the right order to make a letter. I was sittin' there trying to tap morse code out on the two blocks that were showing -

kittyface
01-25-2007, 14:09:18
:nzd: did I miss something the bike crashed in to the garage door at the
end, some ending :sad:

herraperkele
03-11-2007, 17:12:36
That was a great game, took me some time!

minichloe34
05-20-2007, 16:03:35
thanx guys. i got out

pretty_nice
05-28-2007, 05:35:22
on post #29..
yeah, ur right! the ending is something i want to forget for the rest of my life!(exagerated) :ma:

Tali
05-28-2007, 09:27:36
Great game. The only hard part was figuring out the morse code. At first I thought you had to put in every single line, but then when I wasn't getting the 'N' I checked the walkthrough... silly me.

nifnax
06-25-2007, 02:31:49
Great game. Thanks for the morse code deciphering! It would have taken forever to figure it out. Besides that, I actually did the rest on my own.

wasted
07-03-2007, 01:55:27
where do i put the bike key? i cant fine the ignition hole.. any help? +

zblover
08-04-2007, 03:10:08
where is the red charger thing???

oops i ment the red memory chip..where is it at?

OneBun
08-08-2018, 21:52:51
This game was only offered at Fasco and is no longer available. I will move this to the bin and hope one day it comes back.