PDA

View Full Version : Covert Front - Episode 1

Mistery
07-18-2007, 08:20:29
The creator of the Submachine series has launched a completely new point-and-click series called Covert Front. This is the first episode.

"In Covert Front you are a secret agent code-named Kara in an alternate history version of World War I. Assigned to infiltrate the mansion of a German scientist, Karl von Toten, you must discover the secrets that lie within and escape with your life."

Play Here (http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/3680) or here (http://www.covertfront.com/)

Walkthrough (http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=934794&postcount=27)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

EscapeGirl
07-18-2007, 08:27:57
Oh YAY!! I love his games! :leb: I'll have to play it when I have fast internet at work. :D Thanks for posting it!!!

perhonen
07-18-2007, 10:54:08
Oh YAY!! I love his games! :leb: I'll have to play it when I have fast internet at work. :D Thanks for posting it!!!

Hope to meet you later, need your help....
Although I found already a few things, now I'm stuck. And have to go for a while.

Nice game I think.

Neener
07-18-2007, 12:59:38
wow that was quick must be an easy one gots to give it a whack lol

Edit: Oh I see you the walkthrough from lazylaces :P I'm stuck at the basement can't find da light all dark in spooky in here

Edit 2: Okay I'm out and I would like to add a few things to your walkthrough make it a bit easier for others who got stuck like me

click towards the right near the top area adjacent to your inventory, and in the libary area with the books the books you pull are the in the rows closest to you.

vivi
07-18-2007, 15:30:03
wow that was quick must be an easy one gots to give it a whack lol

Edit: Oh I see you the walkthrough from lazylaces :P I'm stuck at the basement can't find da light all dark in spooky in here

Edit 2: Okay I'm out and I would like to add a few things to your walkthrough make it a bit easier for others who got stuck like me

click towards the right near the top area adjacent to your inventory, and in the libary area with the books the books you pull are the in the rows closest to you.

lazylaces??

Mistery
07-18-2007, 15:34:38
Well, your walkthrough matches to 99% with the walkthough posted on Lazylaces this morning...

Michelle
07-18-2007, 17:27:05
Can someone help me with the proper time to set on the clock. I tried the time on my computer but that didn't work. I don't think I saw any other time in the game.

**Nevermind-I guess it was supposed to be the correct time, but, a different time zone??? Anyway, OUT! Love these. Didn't even need a walkthrough.

EscapeGirl
07-18-2007, 20:18:52
Okay...I'm a bit stuck. :hmm: I am:
I have gotten into the library that had been locked before, and I can pull out the books, but I don't know their significance. I can see the symbols on them, though. I also have done nothing with the clock where you can change the time, and I saw a thingy on the wall with weather words on it. (Corresponds to the weather symbols on the books? :?) I also still have unused matches and a crowbar that I have used once. Any help?

EDIT: Okay, I got past that part, but am stuck again. :P
Now, I have:
matches, "unrecognizable", papers, and a crowbar (that I have already used once.) I am clueless, and would LOVE some help. But it seems I'm the only one playing. :sad:

mouthybrat
07-19-2007, 00:41:32
oh I'm so excited!!!:bouncie-smilie: :happydancing:

I'm OUT!!! It took me a while, and I'll admit that I did have to use the walkthrough once...but it was a really good game!!!

Escapegirl...do you have the signet (gold ring) yet?

It's in the same room with the "unrecognizible" and the papers you have to use the clock key on the rolltop desk and it's in the back righthand corner of the desk. when you get that, it goes on the wall next to the man's portrait downstairs

scambo
07-19-2007, 07:10:22
I loved this one... I can't wait for it to be continued!!!

Lumpy Jay
07-19-2007, 10:27:03
Wow that was a great game - needed some help to find the clock key though - i was looking at the wrong portrait lol - cant wait for the next episode

EscapeGirl
07-19-2007, 19:09:59
Great game! :D

And thanks for the nudge, mouthybrat. :D

mouthybrat
07-19-2007, 23:41:49
np, escapegirl, anytime!!!

SoarHighBeFree
07-20-2007, 02:09:02
I set the clock to the right time, but nothing happened. Do I have to look someplace for the key?

lol I had the time backwards:)

levels
07-20-2007, 06:20:48
Great game took a while for me to fig out the books but i did it all with no help
:)

toshimo
07-20-2007, 08:50:51
Great Game..next episode please

Iva
07-20-2007, 11:19:00
Can't wait for the next one!! When is it due?

Kityara
07-20-2007, 12:21:18
Yes very submachinesque, I liked it.

JULESMCT
07-20-2007, 15:44:23
Great game :) cant wait 4 the next part

SkiColorado1616
07-21-2007, 02:03:33
Loved it!

Themolestarted
07-21-2007, 07:53:17
I did it I did it :happydancing:
I'm fast I'm strong I'm (guards come up behind me I turn and see them)I'm pretty screwed right now.(from the legacy of pliskin one of the greatest flash games in the world or made by blueglue);)

ratamn266
07-25-2007, 21:28:03
is there a key

i need a gun to shoot the balloons

KoreanBaybee
07-25-2007, 22:16:27
Nice game! it looks pretty interesting! I love agent games! I can't wait till the next one!

hermiony2324
08-06-2007, 00:06:39
this is an awsome game i cant wait for the next one they make up it'll probably be awsome though lol

sarah121069
03-13-2008, 17:06:37
Is there anybody out there to help me? I can NOT find the light switch it the basement. Its doing my head in....PLEASE HELP

NVM... power of posting. Lol

yiogia
01-01-2009, 17:02:10
Can someone help me with the proper time to set on the clock. I tried the time on my computer but that didn't work. I don't think I saw any other time in the game.

**Nevermind-I guess it was supposed to be the correct time, but, a different time zone??? Anyway, OUT! Love these. Didn't even need a walkthrough.

look at the portrait of the woman

dolg
10-06-2009, 18:48:29
ill do a brief walkthrough since theres none posted here :)
hope this helps

turn right get hose on the ground
click brownish box twice to look inside it
get scissors
then go back out
turn left 3 times
on the right wall theres a metallic object click on it(ull c it in the hedge)
youll be looking inside a box with 3 copper wires cut them with the scissors
go back and open main door and go in
click on the potrait of the woman next to the stairs on the right
memorize the time(2:35) enter the 2nd door on the left
click on the clock and set it to the time on the portrait
get clock key
enter doorway to the left
open middle drawer in the kitchen look inside
get ice pick
get the matches from the open fireplace to the left
go back out to hall way
click on the small padlocked door under the stairs
use ice pick on padlock
go in get crowbar
go back all the way outside
turn left
look behind small wall
use crowbar on the mettalic cover go down turn wheel
go back to kitchen go into the opening to the left there and down the stairs
find the light switch its in the wall close to the door
use hose on the pump
turn it on get key from floor
go back to hallway and upstairs
enter door closest to you on left wall
click on the night lamp get book
go back out to 2nd floor hallway
unlock the door to the right with the library key
insert book into shelf
find the books with an eagle on a secret door opens(this is a tricky one had 2 eagle books out but had to click more places on bookshelf before door opened culd b that my picture was to dark there couldnt c the symbols clearly)
zoom in on the cupboard with the closed lid open it with clock key
get signet ring
get the unrecognized and blueprints
go back to main hallway
and go to the portrait zoom in on the square to the left of the portarit use signet ring
enter and go down light the lamp with matches
get fuse on the floor to the right of the lamp
turn right twice
use fuse in the board youll see 2 fuses there already
pull the knob(nvm the alarm)
go right use crowbar on bars
climb down
turn left light a match
done

SueJ999
10-07-2009, 04:04:02
Thanks dolg--didn't need more than a couple hints there, actually did some things a littlel backwards! Out.. nice game! Did they ever do the next part?

Mistery
10-07-2009, 06:44:26
Thanks dolg, added link to your walkthrough to the first post :)

Thanks dolg--didn't need more than a couple hints there, actually did some things a littlel backwards! Out.. nice game! Did they ever do the next part?

Yep, here are episodes 2 and 3:

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8167&highlight=covert

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17168&highlight=covert