• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Chaos

free online mmorpg

choose between 6 classes:knight,healer,mage,titan,rouge and sorcerer

link to Last Chaos

Okay everyone im getting this on tkhe first page becuase i downloaded this game and it is an awsome game lol and i want to know if anyone else is playing

Last Chaos is an on-line role playing game where thousands of players can simultaneously be connected, fight and upgrade their courage and battle skills through adventures, quests and crafting skills with fellow adventurers. It is set in the land of Iris, a place where anarchy, terror and ambition reign after an epic struggle between the Gods.

This is an awsome game if u get it look me up im of cours funja
    usualy on the Katar - 4 server but sometimes not u have to get this downloaded
    i dont think dermik gave enough info u want this game if u ever played runescape it is waaaay better

okay so i have been on awhile and decided to show off the awsome graphics lol these are my pets me and my elemental spirits

Last edited by funja; 11-09-2009, 21:42:18.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow!!!! Awesome! You aren't kidding! Those graphics ARE great!!! I love the pony! It's so....TINY!! Hehe. It's cute.

Comment

it has three forms it is still level 1 lol i have to get it to 31 to ride it and it takes forever!!!!!! lol i want to get a dragin to ride too oh i can also get the new pets a cat and a mouse named ichi and scra chi
        sigpic

Comment

Love the names for the pets!! And that explains why the pony was so small. I looked at your character and saw the horse, and thought if you tried to ride it, it'd get squished. Cool names for the cat and mouse!!

Comment

i think the horse is named uhh knight mare and the dragon is called drako or drake or something
            sigpic

Comment

umm can someone help me.. wen i launch lastchaos and i press start the thing just dissapears and the game doesnt show up. plz help

Comment

Working...
              X