I dont know how to play riddles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know how to play riddles.

I'm deeply sorry for bothering you, but is it in the riddle, that you just try to guess the next url?

In riddles you usually have to look for clues that help you to figure out the new URL by adding the solution before the .htm or .html.

There are different methods of giving clues on levels, here some examples:
    1. The clue is hidden in the source code of the page. Rightclick on the page, and choose "View Source". Look for clues that are often like this: <!-- This is the clue ----> Then use google if necessary
    2. The clue is made invisible by using the same text color as the background. Rightclick on the page, and choose "Select All" in order to highlight the page.
    3. The clue is hidden in the name of the picture. Rightclick on the picture, and choose "View Properties" to see its name.
    4. The clue is hidden in the picture properties. Save the picture to your pc, rightclick it, and view the properties, look for the picture comments.
    5. The clue is given by an encoded message. With time, you'll realize some of the codes pretty fast. Use www.purplehell.com/riddletools for decoding different types of encoded messages.

Comment

Working...
    X