Escape From P Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape From P Room

This is a Japanese HTML Escape room Game. This game is playable without knowing language. But it will make it easier if you understand Japanese.

Play Here
    Last edited by lili; 07-21-2007, 11:55:26.

First!
    Anyway I am just playing the game now. Very hard!
    Oh and, I don't really think it needs english, seems like quite simple gameplay.
    I've got a riddle for you guys.
    PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
    (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

Am I supposed to see an inventory of these items?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing cause everytime I click the item it does nothing then when I click back it puts the items back very weird
        DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

Originally posted by Neener
          I was wondering the same thing cause everytime I click the item it does nothing then when I click back it puts the items back very weird
          Same here, how do you access the inventory list? Stuff keeps going back where you got it. How can you use then? Weird, very weird.

Comment

ahhh im one of the firsts! haha...this is a first. lets see how far i can get...might take me a while..

is this game really slow for anyone else?
            Last edited by OneBun; 07-21-2007, 02:31:34. Reason: Merged Posts. Please use the edit button in your posts. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

Seems that it is giving me missing URL pages... hmmm... mabey it's busy... I'll try again later...

P.

Comment

Having problems with this game think it might be a huge bug on it. keep getting error pages when i click on things.

Comment

Getting tons of 404 errors. Too bad.

Comment

Hmmm, I am not getting any error pages. But I also don't have an inventory. Maybe you have to do things in a certain order?
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

this game stinks!! what are you supposed to do?

Comment

does anybody know what to do?

Comment

I can't do anything either! I'm just getting error messages..

Comment

I'm sorry I don't know why many of you had "error messages".

Btw, you don't have inventory box and you just need to find the items. But I'm stuck...

EDIT: I finised this game. And I found it playable to you all without knowing Japanese, it helps you a lot if you know it though.
                            Since I haven't seen any of you had found the hints/clues that help you if you understand what it says there, I will not give any translation for now.
                            Last edited by lili; 07-21-2007, 11:59:25.

Comment

Help!!

Anyone still playing this game, short of banging my head against a brick
                              wall here , clicking like mad, hints pleeeeze

Comment

Working...
                              X