The Game that Takes Place on a Cruise Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game that Takes Place on a Cruise Ship

In this downloadable game (Windows / Linux), you play Gertrude Zzyrgenhymer, a young, unemployed, blue-haired woman with a bachelor's degree in rhymatology. One day, you're sitting in front of your computer checking your e-mail, and before you know it, you've won yourself a trip aboard the S.S. Asylum, the newest and most technologically-advanced cruise ship ever created. You begin by exploring the ship to your heart's content and not really doing much of anything; however, during your explorations, you find yourself meeting a strange array of colourful characters and getting yourself involved in various situations specifically depending on certain actions that you choose. The game has 4 different endings.

Download Here (.exe file, 19.5 MB)

or
    Download Here (.zip file, 18.7 MB)
    Attached Files

I thin kits cool but....were i would find a walkthrough?????

Comment

E.g. here:
      http://www.adventurelantern.com/Walk...cruiseShip.htm

Comment

Rainbows are orange

This game is okkii but its a bit boreing the story line is a bit boreing but if you like simple game play then this game is the best!

Comment

I liked this game completed it now, found her walking to be mega slow then only just realised if double click she walks faster! yay! lol made it a whole lot better when she sped up!!
          Im a proud Mummy to my gorgeous son Jack born 24/08/2008!!

Comment

i don't like that you have to keep selecting one of the verbs (examine, use, ect.) between each action, even if you're trying to do the same action you had just selecting and done.

i just wish there was a bit more of an objective, that is unless i have really figured the objective out...

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Thanx mistery :*

Comment

Rainbows are orange Maby green

i must amit after compliting it it was good but like i said anoyin lol

Comment

how do you change?

And shut the music up?
                  Last edited by Michael Jackson; 07-28-2007, 17:27:50.

Comment

I have a guy following me and now stuck
                    HELP
                    Never let fear come between you and your dreams.
                    :fly: :lurk-smile: :eclipsee-cup::scared-couch:

You will get your chance to be in the spotlight sooner or later, it looks like later for you.
                    :poze: :nud: :bis: :eclipsee-cup: :ser::git:

Comment

How Do I Get The Dessert For The Backdoor???

Comment

Working...
                      X