PDA

View Full Version : The "Let it out" Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

crazy mad0
07-31-2007, 12:19:37
This thread has been created for the people who are feeling sad and down and who just want some cheering up. You can talk about anything you like (making sure rules are followed) People will hopefully come and give that nice bit of encouraging speech that you need to cheer you up and help keep GH Planet a happy place. So...Let it out. :D

Please remember that the rules must be also followed in this thread:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1607

As a reminder:
Aggressive and hurtful posts and fights will always lead to a temporary or even permanent ban without any warnings, no matter who started. If you feel offended by a post, please report that post, but otherwise ignore the poster, and don't get into fights. It is the job of moderators to deal with members who don't follow the rules.Posting aggressive/brutal/bloody contents will result in temporary ban aswell.

Themolestarted
08-04-2007, 13:15:22
WELL DONE ON MAKING THIS THEAD
Now I Can Share The Love In A Certain Thread

Heartofthedark
08-05-2007, 20:49:18
well... the place where i live there was a graduation and my brothers friend happened to go to a party with drinks. after a few drinks he wanted to go home. he didnt have a car rather a bike that he saved up his money for, everyone told him not to go but he went anyways. he smacked into a pole that was broken on the highway and did a flip with the bike and him landing into a nearby ditch, helmet smashed to bits. he died the next day after no one found him for hours. everyone is crying yet i dont feel that bad... am i sick or wrong or something? should i feel bad? i just kept thinking glad it wasnt me >.< i couldent help it..

Themolestarted
08-06-2007, 09:53:00
Dont feel sad:hug2: let it all out mate let it all out:hug2:

Heartofthedark
08-07-2007, 02:55:41
but thats the thing theres nothing to let out :\ thats not really helping at all... try reading the post

Themolestarted
08-08-2007, 09:34:01

Crimsonthread
08-08-2007, 21:40:53
Heartofthedark, I don't think it's so terrible to feel nothing about the situation. Were you close to your brother's friend? If you barely knew him, then it's probably normal to feel how you do. If you were closer to him, you could just be working through grief differently than those around you. Of course, I'm no psychiatrist, but everyone reacts to sad situations differently. The fact that you are even concerned about your lack of concern shows that you're not heartless or sick.

Heartofthedark
08-09-2007, 18:55:02
:S im not close to him i never even knew there was an elliot hardy (my brothers friend)

Crimsonthread
08-09-2007, 22:26:49
Then don't worry about it. I'd only be concerned if something similar happened to a family member or someone you know well and you felt the same way--but even then, it would most likely just a coping mechanism.

Heartofthedark
08-10-2007, 01:57:19
hrm well thanks :)

Yorick
08-30-2007, 04:44:29
i just found out that my dog died today. i know that its not such a big deal but we owned him since he was a puppy and i loved him. it was a majorshock to me and i didn't want to believe it but eventually had to come to accept it. I visited the place were we buried him toghnight. i was hoping i wouldn't have to put anything in this thread.

Heartofthedark
08-30-2007, 07:12:58
ugh pet deaths are the hardest :( ive had two pets since i was young and both died 1 and 2 years ago :( so how was this dog of yours? was he really fun to play with and such or did you not really spend much time around him :(
the best thing to do is to think back on the fond memories you had with him :) :hug2:

Themolestarted
08-30-2007, 07:28:53
i just found out that my dog died today. i know that its not such a big deal but we owned him since he was a puppy and i loved him. it was a majorshock to me and i didn't want to believe it but eventually had to come to accept it. I visited the place were we buried him toghnight. i was hoping i wouldn't have to put anything in this thread.
I know how it is mate, I've had 3 hamsters and they all died. The last one lived for an amazing 3 years and I was hard to let him go:(

jenni.p123
08-30-2007, 15:25:43

my mum and dad got a dog the same month i was born, i loved her soo much, but sadly a couple of years ago she died :sad: at first i couldnt stop crying :(
she was an old dog and she had to be put down because she had tumours, at first i was sooo angry but then i realised that it was the best thing for her, so she didnt have to suffer.

its very upsetting losing a pet, i know, but just think back to all the good times you had with your pet :)

:hug2:

doglover
08-30-2007, 16:25:34
I'm so sorry to hear that Yorick :(
I know how it feels, and I actually felt the same way you do... Do not rush in forgetting about this, just let things take its way, and as time goes on, you understand it better, and also accept that it happened...
Keep in your mind the great moments you spent with him, and all the fun you had while playing with him. :hug2:

Themolestarted
08-30-2007, 16:29:27
but thats the thing theres nothing to let out :\ thats not really helping at all... try reading the post
If your not gonna be nice:-@

SuzyE730
08-30-2007, 19:17:06
umm....:shy:....I would like to let something out!...:shy:....but I can't!:(....:shy:....It's kinda embarrasing:shy:

jenni.p123
08-30-2007, 19:18:31
you dont have to share it, but we could help you :)

is it something to do with Valentine ? :P

SuzyE730
08-30-2007, 19:19:47
AH! How'd you know THAT?!:o:o:o:o:o:o

jenni.p123
08-30-2007, 19:20:40
i think yes, you should ask him out :P

suzy i know everything :evil: :haha: JK i dont :P

SuzyE730
08-30-2007, 19:25:54
:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

well....:shy:....SHEEEEEESH!...:shy:....Only my best gals know!:shy: At LEAST I'm not invincibl for him!:P B4 the end of the school year we were regulary fighting (play-fighting that is!:P)

Heartofthedark
08-30-2007, 20:15:13
If your not gonna be nice:-@

well you didnt really help at all... its like you were too lazy to read the post and just put a random comment :S

SuzyE730
08-30-2007, 20:16:35
lol can someone help me? I need medicine!:( I think....:S....I'm....:shy:.....Lovesick

Heartofthedark
08-30-2007, 20:24:55
*gives you a heart breaker* there you go

EscapeGirl
08-30-2007, 22:01:43

I can definitely relate to this. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. :( I agree with the others. Just try very hard to remember all the good times you had with him/her. And I'm sure your dog was loved by you and your family. My heart goes out to you, Yorick. :hug2::hug2::hug2: Time will make things feel better.

Themolestarted
08-31-2007, 07:53:27
lol can someone help me? I need medicine!:( I think....:S....I'm....:shy:.....Lovesick
umm.....why did you post that in this thread

Heartofthedark
08-31-2007, 07:56:22
shes letting it out :P

SuzyE730
08-31-2007, 09:16:11
I sure am!:) It feels better now!:D

Hitman
08-31-2007, 17:06:37
I totally know how you feel. My dog died too. They shot her. Long story short, like the other members said, just try to remember the good times you had with him/her.

Yorick
09-03-2007, 07:32:33
Thank you for all your kind comments :hug2::hug2::hug2:. i was away for a few days and now im worried about one of my cats. i haven't seen him in all the time ive been back. i just hope i won't have another death to post on here.

and Suzy, ive had that feeling before :shy:

SuzyE730
09-03-2007, 08:15:23
Thank you for all your kind comments :hug2::hug2::hug2:. i was away for a few days and now im worried about one of my cats. i haven't seen him in all the time ive been back. i just hope i won't have another death to post on here.

and Suzy, ive had that feeling before :shy:

PHEW! I thought I was the only one here that's sick!...lovesick that is!

crazy mad0
09-08-2007, 11:26:52
....wow...ive been inactive for four weeks.....i come back and my thread has atually been quite busy...yay ! ...lets see...lovsicknessess.....i can only prescribe these ..*hands love hearts* enjoy...pet deaths....aww....thats must be hard but this coud potentially mean you get a puppy....A PUPPY !!.....it will be hard to let go of your oved pet but for all you know its spirit may have moved into another pupies self so you may just get lucky :D :hug2: dont be upset ...we are her for you all !

Heartofthedark
09-10-2007, 03:32:13
i just dont know what to do... everyday my family insults me and more and more theyve become more personal... i usually dont let them get to me, i mean i try to be happy and nice and kind to everyone and i almost always am but well today at dinner my dad who i see about twice a year said something really insulting to me and for somereason it just got to me and it really hurt so i just sat in the bathroom crying... i was even thinking about running away and listing the places in my head where i can go.. where i can sleep i even know where they keep there money and such.. and then i started thinking about suicide... i dont know what to do can someone help me

Mistery
09-10-2007, 03:35:42
Awww dear :hug2:
Yes, it's really very hurtful to deal with insult, especially from people who are near to you like your family. That hurts very much, I know.
But running away or even worse will only hurt you more, and you only hurt yourself more.
Often it helps to talk about such things with friends over and over again, and the pain goes away with time.
Here a huge :hug2: to you!

Crimsonthread
09-10-2007, 03:40:18
Heart, dear Heart! :hug2: I don't know all of the background behind your family history, but whatever the situation, suicide is not the answer. You're stronger than that. Think back on what he said to you--is there any chance that he could have meant it differently? Sometimes, it's hard to see the reasoning behind people's comments. If it was something completely uncalled for and intentionally hurtful, then let him know how it made you feel! You've got to talk about your feeling--otherwise, it'll just fester and make you more miserable. If he's receptive to your feelings, then perhaps things will get better. If he's not, then you'll be stronger because you stood up for yourself.

If this is a constant problem with all members of your family, sit down with them and let them know that how you feel. Maybe ask them to go to family counseling. If they don't agree to that, consider seeing a counselor at your school or a psychiatrist. I've been there--I went through about a year of psychiatric treatment in college, and I didn't have to take any meds or anything--I just talked to him about my problems. Just having someone who listened, and was unbiased, really helped.

Please, please don't do anything that might hurt yourself or your family. If you're feeling like they don't care for you, know that we at GH do! :hug2:

Lilliputt
09-10-2007, 03:42:38
i just dont know what to do... everyday my family insults me and more and more theyve become more personal... i usually dont let them get to me, i mean i try to be happy and nice and kind to everyone and i almost always am but well today at dinner my dad who i see about twice a year said something really insulting to me and for somereason it just got to me and it really hurt so i just sat in the bathroom crying... i was even thinking about running away and listing the places in my head where i can go.. where i can sleep i even know where they keep there money and such.. and then i started thinking about suicide... i dont know what to do can someone help me

WHAT?! :o but... that is horrible :( My poor nephew *Holds nephew tightly in arms :hug2:* I'd wish I could do something more for you, my dear dear friend. You have grown important to me you know and I really don't want you hurting yourself and I hate the idea that someone in your family would actually insult or hurt you like this. I think you are handsome, and talented and very very bright and I am very proud to know you.
If you need me for ANYTHING I am only a PM away, ok? ;)
:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Iva
09-10-2007, 03:53:59
Dear Heart,
I'm truly sorry about the situation! That must me terrible! Mistery, Crimson and Lilli have given you good advice above! I can imagine how awfull it must be to have the feeling your family doesn't love you. Relationships with familymembers can be really tough sometimes, but remember they love you in the end no matter what.
I know how it feels to want to run away or worse and I can tell you it's never a solution! (You'll end up walking for hours through a strange city looking for a friends house for instance :P ) Try to talk with them and make sure you have done everything in your power, that way you can never blame yourself.

We here at gamershood all love you and I'm always very happy to have your company on chit chat or the forum games! You can always PM me if you want to talk, ok?
You are a very beautiful and special person, nobody can change that by saying horrible things!
:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy062.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Heartofthedark
09-10-2007, 03:56:18
Dear Heart,
I'm truly sorry about the situation! That must me terrible! Mistery, Crimson and Lilli have given you good advice above! I can imagine how awfull it must be to have the feeling your family doesn't love you. Relationships with familymembers can be really tough sometimes, but remember they love you in the end no matter what.
I know how it feels to want to run away or worse and I can tell you it's never a solution! (You'll end up walking for hours through a strange city looking for a friends house for instance :P ) Try to talk with them and make sure you have done everything in your power, that way you can never blame yourself.

We here at gamershood all love you and I'm allways very happy to have your company on chit chat or the forum games! You can always PM me if you want to talk, ok?
You are a very beautiful and special person, nobody can change that by seying horrible things!
:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy062.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

i wasnt planning on going to a friends house... i was planing on going to the skytrain station, taking the seabus to vancouver island and staying there...

Iva
09-10-2007, 03:59:51
What would you want to do on Vancouver Island? Do you know people there? Or is there a special place you'd like to visit?

ShiningStar
09-10-2007, 04:01:31
Suicide is not the answer! I don't know why your parent would ever do this to you! you do not deserve to be treated this way! no one does! runing away is not the best choice, maybe if you have another member of family that you are close to that you could move in with them or even stay with them for a bit to help clear things up. There are people on here that can help you even people where you live that you can go and get advice from. No one deserves to be treated like that! you are the bigger person for being kind and everything to others. You have a lot of people here at Gamershood who like you and think your a great person! just try to not let what they say to you bother you, as hard as it is just try! your so much better then them! Try your best in life and if some think it's not good enough then oh well. hope things get better for you Heart! :hug2:

Heartofthedark
09-10-2007, 04:16:10
What would you want to do on Vancouver Island? Do you know people there? Or is there a special place you'd like to visit?
no but i know that if i needed to i could stay there and no one would think to look there

Iva
09-10-2007, 05:36:40
no but i know that if i needed to i could stay there and no one would think to look there

Ok... Just don't ok? Please? :hug2: We'd miss ya so much!

Heartofthedark
09-10-2007, 06:03:47
iva - what if i already have and im using a laptop right now... :(

and i say that because when ever someone goes missing here or runs away everyone looks in the opposite direction of vancouver island

Iva
09-10-2007, 07:54:53
@heart
Then I would be glad I'm still talking to you :)

Heartofthedark
09-10-2007, 16:00:31
iva - :) well i havent... yet... :hug2:

EscapeGirl
09-10-2007, 20:36:40

Hi dear Heart! :hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

I have been in similar (though not exactly) situations, and I know how bad it can make you feel. :( Just as everyone has been saying, you just have to remember all the people who DO care about you and love you, and who don't insult you like that. I agree with Crimson, in that you should definitely confront your family about it. Do it at a time when you are able to speak calmly and rationally about it so that they can see your point, versus when you are overcome with the emotions. A counselor can work wonders. Just getting things off your chest, and explaining your situation and having someone to talk to. If you can't get into counseling with/through your family, try talking to your school counselor. :)

Running away, or doing anything severe just isn't worth it. Hopefully these things will only make you a stronger person in the long run, though I know it doesn't make them any easier to deal with right now. But you know, when you're feeling stressed or down, just know you can always come here to GH. You're loved, wanted, and won't be insulted. Just please don't do anything dangerous. We love having you on the Hood, and enjoy hugging you and chatting with you. You can always PM me about anything you want. I'm here for you, my dear. :hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2: You have a ton of people who care...right here on da Hood. :)

Daisfunky
09-10-2007, 21:20:22
Hey Heartofthedark: It's harder when the people who you love are horrible to you. Our homes are supposed to be a place of refuge and sanctuary. It's sad how often this isn't the case. Please, do not run away though! I thought about that while I was going through a tough situation and even went ahead and did it. (For 3 hours lol then I got hungry) You'll grow stronger from this and try to list all of the good things about yourself. Try to be happy! *big hug* Escapegirl is right....we're all here for you!

Iva
09-11-2007, 00:45:45
iva - :) well i havent... yet... :hug2:

I'm glad! And if you do, you can always stay at my place ;) :hug2:

Heartofthedark
09-11-2007, 01:15:55
:P if only i had the money to move and fly to amsterdam XD

Skellisin
09-11-2007, 01:43:53
Dear Mr. Heartofthedark:

I want to say that your handle is very cool. I really like it. I know that you feel horrible about your situation. Being homeless I promise you is not the answer. I am twice your age, and have been exactly in your position (kinda...believe me) and I know. I have had a tough life. I went to college, right after highschool and worked full-time. I was a real "zombie" at the end of each day. I am still paying for the college (9 years later). My parents could not agree with each other and divorced when I was 14. I am not a genius but I always did very well in school. I love school.

...........Getting to my point...... Last year my best friend, My wife, decided I was not making the correct decisions with my life. She asked me to move out. I did. I was a total reck. I was bouncing around trying to figure out my life and forgetting the main idea...SURVIVAL.

Since then I have been a model husband (sorry ladies I am in love). Six monthes after I moved in with my family and my wife decides she doesn't know what she wants, and leaves with my two beautiful daughters. All that I want is my family. Suicide..... yeah, gets you out of it...but think of all the other people in your life...I'm sure there's many..... that actually care.

My point is: FIND THEM.

Mistery
09-11-2007, 01:54:37
Awww, that's a very sad story, Skellisin :(
I hope that things will get better over time. Here's a big :hug2: for ya.

Skellisin
09-11-2007, 01:59:09
Thank You Mistery....:hug2:

Things will get better. Thats my point for Heart. Things will get better.

(that doesn't mean things will change)

Heartofthedark
09-11-2007, 02:24:45
skell - :hug2: im kinda over it now.. it just made me really sad... well whenever i look at my dad i still kinda get sad so ive been avoiding him... other then that things are back to normal i guess.. its just the fact that it comes from him that made me sad... because of the fact that i only see him twice per year made me sad that all he has for me is insults...

thats a sad story skell :hug2: i really hope you find your two daughters... if your having trouble finding them you can go to court.... and try to get full custody

Sandbox
09-11-2007, 02:47:10
I think oldest around (46) here. Although that does not make me the smartest.

To Dark Heart. It seems that there are a lot of people right here that love and care for you. Most have probably never met you in person, yet they do care.

I had a simular life growing up also, and I understand the feelings you are feeling. When I think back, it still hurts. I was a run away, trust me, don't ever go that route. If you do feel you have to leave, stay with someone who you trust, who you know will help.

Things can get better. I know they did for me, it just seems like sometimes the hill is to large to climb.

I have 5 daughters and 3 1/2 grand kids. We have climbed a lot of hills. Everytime we climb a new one, things seem just a little better.

Hope everything works out for you.

Heartofthedark
09-11-2007, 05:35:52
i need some help again... things seemed like they were getting better tell my dad came home... he wanted a kiss and i was so mad at him i walked out of the room so he yelled at me if you dont love me get out of my house... do i leave or do i stay? hes still waiting for me to do something...

Sandbox
09-11-2007, 06:49:14
That is a awful thing for a parent to say.

I don't think I would leave, unless you have somewhere near by to go. A safe place, maybe a relative, or a friends house.

I am guessing here, but it sounds like your Dad was hurt in some kind of way by the fact you would not give him a kiss, and when someone hurts him, he lashes out with harsh words. If you only see your Dad a few times a year, he may expect you to be thrilled that he is there at that very moment, and when he doesn't get the response he thinks he should get from you, he hurts you, because you hurt him.

I understand your anger. Being dad twice a year isn't cutting it. Your growing up, without him there, and there is resentment on your part because when he walks through the door he thinks he can demand that you do what he says.

If he isn't there for long, just hang in there. Remember he won't be there for long, and things will get back to normal.

Does that make sense?

EscapeGirl
09-11-2007, 07:42:46
@Skellisin....I honestly hope that your wife finds what she wants soon - and I hope what she finds is you. :) I would be thrilled to hear from you one day soon that your wife and children were once again reunited with you. :hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

i need some help again... things seemed like they were getting better tell my dad came home... he wanted a kiss and i was so mad at him i walked out of the room so he yelled at me if you dont love me get out of my house... do i leave or do i stay? hes still waiting for me to do something...

:hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

Heart...Sandbox makes good points - twice.

You have no where to go. Running away would not be productive. However, if you have relatives or friends nearby who you can stay with, I highly recommend checking with them. I know about resentment and anger toward your father. My father left 3 of my brothers, my mom, and me when I was only 3 weeks old. He only reappeared when I was 24 expecting me to accept him. I didn't even know him. I know resentment, and I know the hurt. But running away doesn't take that pain or resentment away.

I also agree with Sandbox (again), your father felt hurt by your rejection, and lashed back out at you.

Whatever you do, just know that things will get better. Sometimes it takes time, but you'll start feeling better again. Heck, maybe you are already starting to feel better. But if not, then start asking friends and relatives if you can stay with them awhile until things blow over. But running away will lead you to a very difficult life. Keep your head up, Heart. We're all here for you. :)

zillah0625
09-11-2007, 14:16:53
@heart
I can't say anything coz' it seems that what happend to u happend to me*takes deep breaths*I'm sorry I'm not good at advices..when i read your problem it makes me feel what i felt before about my father..ooohhh sh**
I'll just give you a :hug2:
@Sandbox
good advice really:D:D:D

Heartofthedark
09-11-2007, 15:42:53
well... i stayed... he hasnt spoken to me yet... hes just stayed in the other room

Iva
09-11-2007, 21:51:58
@sandbox
That is really good advice! Thank you!

@heart
I'm glad you did, do you feel up to talking with him yet?

Sandbox
09-12-2007, 00:44:43
You are welcome.

Heart you made the right choice.

Heartofthedark
09-12-2007, 04:36:35
iva - he doesnt even know what he did... he thinks im mad because i want a job and he disagrees... i dont care about that... -_- and now relatives are getting invovled and its stressful

Ryuzaki
09-20-2007, 01:20:11
i feel for ya man.

..........i feel like crying about something that happened eariler today but i'm kinda not sure if i should let it out ya know?

Iva
09-20-2007, 01:24:19
It's always good to let things out Ryuzaki :)

Ryuzaki
09-20-2007, 01:40:11
i guess your right Iva your very kind to people aren't you?

okay well today after school which sucked because i got bit,scratched,hit upside the head with an apple and water bottle, had ketchup and choclate milk thrown at me i haad asked my friend to ask my girl friend something but she forgot and did a three way call but told me to not talk and act like i wasn't on the line they talked for a few minutes and then my girl friend, the sameone i shared my first kiss with, said to my friend that she was breaking up with me and she said that she wanted to be nice so she went out with me but didn't really like me and after a while she was going to emai me bout our break up when i finally decided to make my self know. She was the girl of my dreams the one you think will spend the rest of your days with after about 3 seconds of stifled crying i manged to get my emotins back under lock and key... which my friend says isn't healthy but i say she's wrong. there finaly let it out. oh she was also my best friend.

oh brb i got to get some disnfectant on my wound...it's festering....eww

Iva
09-20-2007, 01:46:08
Aaaaww dear Ryuzaki :hug2: That's really sad!
I'm guessing your in your teens right? You know, girls at that age are so busy with themselves, the changes they go through, that they can be quite thoughtless and selfish at times... I'm sure she doesn't mean to hurt you like that, she's just not thinking straight. It's very nasty she told your friend before she said anything to you, I can imagine that hurts.
Did you say anything to her in that phonecall?

Ryuzaki
09-20-2007, 01:50:10
Aaaaww dear Ryuzaki :hug2: That's really sad!
I'm guessing your in your teens right? You know, girls at that age are so busy with themselves, the changes they go through, that they can be quite thoughtless and selfish at times... I'm sure she doesn't mean to hurt you like that, she's just not thinking straight. It's very nasty she told your friend before she said anything to you, I can imagine that hurts.
Did you say anything to her in that phonecall?

yes when i made myself know this is what i said "i'm alredy here" then there was a long awkward pause before she said "uhh goto go bye" then hung up

and i am in my teens 13 until may

but it's not just that it's that the kiss was saturday the 15th so i'm in like a very depressed state right now.

Iva
09-20-2007, 01:52:30
So you haven't talked to her yet? Can you give her a call, or do you think you won't be able to do that?
And you've just shared your first kiss? That's an awkward moment to break up... Maybe she's just a bit scared of her feelings?

Ryuzaki
09-20-2007, 01:58:05
probaly but imean i can call it's just that well this is like deja vu with my last girl friend (i've only had 2 including this one) went out with me because she pitied me. so i'm not sure if i'm ever going to be able to let my emotions out again.

plus she broke up with me in my time of need.

i've trained mydelf to hide emotions.

Iva
09-20-2007, 02:02:49
You have to be carefull to whom your showing your emotions, but never build a wall around them! Eventhough you can feel real bad at times, there's always moments of happiness, and you wouldn't want to miss out on that, would you?

Welcome to the world of love and heartbreak, it's a real rollercoaster ride :)

Ryuzaki
09-20-2007, 02:03:24
so it is...so it is

well thanks for the help and encouragement i have to go to bed now because school is tomarrow

thanks Iva:hug2:

Iva
09-20-2007, 02:12:18
Anytime Ryuzaki! You take care now :hug2:

Heartofthedark
09-20-2007, 05:10:42
probaly but imean i can call it's just that well this is like deja vu with my last girl friend (i've only had 2 including this one) went out with me because she pitied me. so i'm not sure if i'm ever going to be able to let my emotions out again.

plus she broke up with me in my time of need.

i've trained mydelf to hide emotions.

you that doing that is unhealthy and people who do that die faster then people that dont :S so... let it out! :D

EscapeGirl
09-20-2007, 06:15:18
i guess your right Iva your very kind to people aren't you?

okay well today after school which sucked because i got bit,scratched,hit upside the head with an apple and water bottle, had ketchup and choclate milk thrown at me i haad asked my friend to ask my girl friend something but she forgot and did a three way call but told me to not talk and act like i wasn't on the line they talked for a few minutes and then my girl friend, the sameone i shared my first kiss with, said to my friend that she was breaking up with me and she said that she wanted to be nice so she went out with me but didn't really like me and after a while she was going to emai me bout our break up when i finally decided to make my self know. She was the girl of my dreams the one you think will spend the rest of your days with after about 3 seconds of stifled crying i manged to get my emotins back under lock and key... which my friend says isn't healthy but i say she's wrong. there finaly let it out. oh she was also my best friend.

oh brb i got to get some disnfectant on my wound...it's festering....eww

You know, I am sure you hear this a lot, but you'll have other girlfriends. Ones who won't date you out of "pity" or anything like that. They'll date you because they like YOU. For who YOU are. And think of the happy moments you had with your two ex girlfriends. You're going to have many more to come. And yeah, you will also have heartache. But that's when your friends can be there to lean on. You can even come here to GH and lean on us! We're all friends. :D But, like Iva said, heartache comes with love...but so do so many happy moments and memories. :)

And let your emotions show....it's worth it in the long run. :hug2:

Heartofthedark
09-20-2007, 06:56:41
escape nice speech cept for the fact that you left out the song!!! :P
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ovDAF-VTPg
(cuz u said lean on them or us a bunch of times :D)

Ryuzaki
09-20-2007, 20:42:01
thanks for the encouragement!

Some times i wonder why so many people have so many problems?

jenni.p123
09-23-2007, 23:30:24
some people have many problems, that they cannot help ;)

doglover
09-23-2007, 23:54:28
Some times i wonder why so many people have so many problems?
I guess everyone has problems, but the way to react to them changes from person to person, and sometimes they need to let it out :wink:

Ryuzaki
09-25-2007, 22:48:48
well I guess someone noticed that and that is why this thread exsits! : D

SimplyCrazy
09-25-2007, 23:04:58
Not feeling well tonight... Don't really wanna explain why... Some of you know already

Ryuzaki
09-25-2007, 23:08:34
well it is okay not to let it out but if you came here than we want to know and will care about what you say.

SimplyCrazy
09-25-2007, 23:21:23
Just really depressed right now and I don't know what to do :sad:

Iva
09-25-2007, 23:25:51
Sweet dear Gekkie!
Admitting what is the problem and trying to talk about it is a very good start!! Know we care about you and are here for you. And don't do anything scary, ok?
:hug2: :hug2::hug2: :hug2::hug2: :hug2::hug2: :hug2:

Ryuzaki
09-25-2007, 23:52:08
just remember that whatever the problem we (everyone in gamershood) is here for you to help you through your toughest times.

Mistery
10-05-2007, 06:26:27
Lilliputt, EscapeGirl, Jenni, SimplyCrazy, Sumi, Teeodd, Hunter, Mistery, Doglover, Mitty, Elni, Crimsonthread, Hitman, Heartofthedark, Shiningstar, Sandbox, Skellisin and all the others.

This is to thank you all for the great time I've had here, give you many :hug2:'s and say goodbye.
Here a message from Iva for all her friends.

Lilliputt
10-05-2007, 07:47:14
I hope with all my heart you will find your way back to us, dear Iva. I am gonna miss you so much I don't think I can ever tell you just how much http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/cry.gif

jenni.p123
10-05-2007, 15:21:07
what ? where is da iva ? :'(

ShiningStar
10-05-2007, 16:17:49
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:'( :( I miss Iva!

Hitman
10-05-2007, 16:25:19
Iva, but ... I dunno what happened but I will miss you ...loads! Hope you come back soon hun. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Sandbox
10-05-2007, 23:28:44
I am really sad today.

I am the type of person who will reach out to others, to help in anyway that I can.

If I consider you a friend, you can expect me to do everything in my power, and give 110% of myself to help you out. If I am down to my last scrap of food, and you are hungry, I will feed you. I will give you the clothes off my back. This is just the way I am.

Some days I wish I was not this type of a person. Today feels like one of those days. You try to reach out, you try to help, and if feels like all your efferts end up like a slap in the face.

It feels crumby, and it makes me sad.

Even though I feel this way right now, I know it will not change who I am. It is another lesson in life, and with each lesson I learn more about myself and others. I will continue reaching out.

I will continue to make mistakes, and hopefully I will learn a new lesson from each of those mistakes that I make.

The lesson I take with me today is, there are many good, and caring people on this forum. I know that if I need to talk to someone, there is someone to listen.

I am still sad. But I know I have a place to come, if I need to talk.

The rest of the world could take a lesson from the folks on gamershood. There are people here from all over the world, all of us have different religious beliefs, different cultures, different lifestyles. Yet everyone here shares one thing in common. They all care.

Thanks for letting me get it off my chest, feeling better already.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Mistery
10-05-2007, 23:43:29
First I would like to wish Iva all the best for her future way, if she joins us again or not. Take good care :hug2:

@Sandbox
You are a very precious lady dear Sandbox. I know that you are feeling sad.
However, reaching out your hand is never a mistake, even if sometimes the consequences hurt you. Please read my PM, here I just would like to give you a huge warm :hug2:

Lilliputt
10-06-2007, 00:03:50
Dear Sandbox,
I share your pain and I think you know in what way. I am also not that rosy at the moment :( But I have come to know you a bit better and realise what a kind and generous person you are. It is truely a pleasure to know you.

We have both learned the same thing I think and I am glad we have. I hope you will always find some comfort on GamersHood and know that I will stand by you when/if you need me.

Here is s special hug for you ----> :hug2:

Sandbox
10-06-2007, 00:38:48
@Mistery ~ Thank you again, your pretty special yourself.

@Lilli ~ In a moments notice, you, and I had to trust each other. Because of that trust, we have learned a lot about each other. Always know, that I too, will stand by you, and will always be there if you need me.

:hug2: to the both of you.

Mistery
10-06-2007, 00:39:18
Awww, you're a special lady, too, Lilli. I know how you feel, huge warm :hug2: for you too :)

@Sandbox
Thank you :shy: :hug2:

Lilliputt
10-06-2007, 00:47:07
Thank you my dear wonderful favourite alien. *Gives huge warm :hug2: right back*

@Sandbox
I agree and I thank you, dear friend :hug2:

farmwife
10-06-2007, 02:18:30
Wow, I am still not sure what to say or how to say it. I saw Iva's original post last night and it made me extremely ill at heart. Joking, chatting, having fun one minute & then just "boom" done.

Glad you were all able to be in contact with her and inform us that she is okay.

You are all wonderful ladies and maybe I'm not part of the original "group" but you have always made me feel welcome & I appreciate it.

Thank you

and Iva - all the best to you my dear

OneBun
10-06-2007, 02:23:06
I find each and everyone of you very special. You all have your own unique personalities, which I absolutely love. I look forward to comeing home from work each day, just to see what you all have to say. I learn so much about your cultures, which I find very cool. This in itself is soooo enriching.

So, it's probably not surprising to hear me say, that when I logged in, I quickly became sad with you. :( With this I wll say no more, but just leave you many...

http://gamescaperoom.com/forum/images/smilies/comfort.gif & :hug2:'s

Crimsonthread
10-06-2007, 02:28:31
Sandbox and Lilli--you two make an amazing team. Thank you for all you did, even if it turned out to be a strange misunderstanding... you did what you had to do. Thank you so much.

Iva--Whether you choose to leave or stay, I want you to know that I've had some great times chatting/playing forum games with you, and that regardless of everything, I wish you the best.

EscapeGirl
10-06-2007, 03:06:15
@Sandbox....Please keep in mind what I wrote to you in my PM. :) I meant it. :hug2: Just as everyone before me has said, you're a wonderful person, there when people need you. That's a very endearing quality, and I'm glad to hear you won't change, but I do hope that your saddness goes away soon. Thank you for all that you did. You're amazing. :)

@ Mom....I have nothing more but the same to say to you. You're there when your friends need you, and you care the world about them. I hope that your sadness also goes away - the sooner the better. You're also a very amazing person, my dear friend. :)

Big hugs for you both. :hug2::hug2: The world could use a lot more people like you guys. :) :hug2:

I am here for either of you anytime you need me. You both know that. ;)

@Iva..Should you return we'll hold our arms out wide, and give you a huge hug. :hug2: Take care and best wishes for your future. :)

Sandbox
10-06-2007, 19:55:26
Thanks again to everyone,and your kind words, the kind pm's, and your concern for Lilli and I.

I am greatful to the friends I have made on GH. I look forward to making many more.

My saddness was more of a coming down to earth after the unusual advents.

And now I am off to lose myself in a good escape game. :D

Mistery
10-15-2007, 22:33:43
I need to get rid of something now.
Due to health issues I haven't been able to work for a few months now. The insurance has refused to pay. I have faught like a lion without any success. After that I went to the Social Services, but they've been sleeping, and I still didn't get any money yet...
In the meantime, the company where my husband worked was sold, and most employees lost their jobs - also my husband.
So we kept on living from money borrowed from our very very generous friends. We were able to pay the most important bills, and survive somehow.

My husband applied for several jobs, and tonight he received a phone call, that he made 2nd place for a very attractive job - that means he didn't get it.
He was very frustrated, and then went out for a drink with a friend of him.

The police came short time ago at my home to tell me about bad news:
At the bar, there was a group of some young people looking for troubles. My husband - being very frustrated by our situation right now - shouted at them. One of the young men took out his knife and hurt my husband seriously (at his lung).
I'm waiting for my mom right now to arrive to take care of our 2 children. As soon as she is here, I'm going to take a taxi to the hospital to visit my husband if possible.
Pray for us that everything will be good :(

ForeverJoseph
10-15-2007, 22:37:00
ive really been having trouble in school socially.i really need a girlfriend b4 the dance!im really stressed over it.

EscapeGirl
10-15-2007, 22:37:27
OMG!!! Mistery!!! Oh, geez!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!! I'm here for you if you need ANYTHING that I can do for you. :( I'm truly very sorry, and I will send many good thoughts and prayers to you and your family. You can email or PM me anytime. I'm here for you.

:hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2: :hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

@Party....I wish you luck. I will keep my fingers crossed that you find a girl who sees how much fun you are to be around. :) :hug2::hug2::hug2:

Mistery
10-15-2007, 22:38:42
Thank you dear Escape :hug2:
Don't worry, I'm a survivor :)
I just need your support right now :(

EscapeGirl
10-15-2007, 22:39:44
Thank you dear Escape :hug2:
Don't worry, I'm a survivor :(
I just need your support right now :(

You have ALL of my support now, my dear. :hug2:

ForeverJoseph
10-15-2007, 22:40:42
omg im sooooooooooooo srry mistery!

Lilliputt
10-15-2007, 22:42:20
Due to health issues I haven't been able to work for a few months now. The insurance has refused to pay. I have faught like a lion without any success. After that I went to the Social Services, but they've been sleeping, and I still didn't get any money yet...
In the meantime, the company where my husband worked was sold, and most employees lost their jobs - also my husband.
So we kept on living from money borrowed from our very very generous friends. We were able to pay the most important bills, and survive somehow.

My husband applied for several jobs, and tonight he received a phone call, that he made 2nd place for a very attractive job - that means he didn't get it.

At the bar, there was a group of some young people looking for troubles. My husband - being very frustrated by our situation right now - shouted at them. One of the young men took out his knife and hurt my husband seriously (at his lung).
I'm waiting for my mom right now to arrive to take care of our 2 children. As soon as she is here, I'm going to take a taxi to the hospital to visit my husband if possible.

I have no words, my dear friend :o So shocked I could faint :( If there is aaaanything I could do for you, my dear friend please let me know. I will light all da candles in my mamas house now, methinks.
You are both in my thoughts and I hope you know how dearly I hold you in this little heart of mine, dearest precious friend
http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/liebe/f050.gifhttp://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/liebe/f050.gifhttp://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/liebe/f050.gif

Mistery
10-15-2007, 22:42:21
Thank you very much Escape and Party :hug2:
I hope that my mom will arrive soon... I'm going crazy here...

EDIT
Thank you Lilli :hug2:

Iva
10-15-2007, 22:51:30
Oh no!! :( Dear Mistery, that’s awful! I’m so sorry for you! I truly hope with all my heart everything will be ok and that your husband will be able to come home very soon! I’ll be thinking of and hoping for you with all my heart. :hug2::hug2::hug2:

Sandbox
10-15-2007, 22:52:27
@Mistery I understand exactly what you are going through. I will pray for the recovery of your husband, and for you to receive the courage and strength you need to get through this. Stay strong dear Mistery, and remember to take care of yourself also.

You are in my thoughts and prayers always.

All my love to you,

Sandbox (K)

Mistery
10-15-2007, 22:52:36
OMB, Iva :hug2:
Thank you!!!!

Sandbox, thank you so much :hug2:

Your words and good wishes mean so much to me, thank you :hug2:

Iva
10-15-2007, 22:58:16
OMB, Iva :hug2:
Thank you!!!!

Sandbox, thank you so much :hug2:

Your words and good wishes mean so much to me, thank you :hug2:

Dear Mistery, there's absolutely no need to thank me. Just know that if there's anything I can do, I would be happy to! Switzerland isn't that far away ;) :hug2: :hug2:

Eternal Becky
10-15-2007, 23:00:22

What. I just don't know what to say. Mistery be strong. I know you are a very strong woman :) We are all there with you. Just let us know how is your husband feeling and don't worry everything will be alright dear :hug2:

Mistery
10-15-2007, 23:03:11
I'm so thankful to all of you :hug2:
Don't worry, I'm strong, I just need to know now that my husband is going to be okay!
My mom has arrived, so I'm leaving now. I'm going to update you when I'm back from the hospital....

Huge :hug2: to you all and thank you so much :hug2:

Please celebrate Becky's welcome back party, she's deserved it :)
I'm sorry that this has come inbetween Becky :(

EDIT
Thank you Becky :hug2:
Don't worry, just have a great party please!
I'll be back soon :)

Sandbox
10-15-2007, 23:03:13
@Mistery Remember I am only a phone call away ;)

@Everyone We got Becky home with prayer. Now we need to focus on Mistery and her family. We can do this.

Lilliputt
10-15-2007, 23:08:25
Please let us know how things are with your hubby soon, my dearest friend. My thoughts are with you :hug2:

EscapeGirl
10-15-2007, 23:11:33
@Mistery Remember I am only a phone call away ;)

@Everyone We got Becky home with prayer. Now we need to focus on Mistery and her family. We can do this.

I agree...we can do it again. :)

@ Mistery....Everything will be okay. We're all praying for you already, and that's a heck of a lot of people. :hug2: Thanks for keeping us updated. :) :hug2:

jack
10-15-2007, 23:23:07
Words cannot express the sorrow I feel right now for your situation. You have always been a good friend and I pray that everything will work out for you. Be strong and never give up hope.

Heartofthedark
10-16-2007, 00:08:22
:'( it seems that everyone on gamershood is having something horrible happen to them and i hope that you can get through this and everything will go back to normal mistery :hug2: and i also hope and pray that once all this is over all the members on gh will have no more problems and we can all party together!

gh1
10-16-2007, 00:40:58
sry about your husband Mistery

why on earth would someone use a knife if it wasn't in self-defence. :shakeshead:

OneBun
10-16-2007, 03:04:17
I am sorry to hear such developments dear friend. It just seems you never get the much deserved break that you need.

http://www.funmunch.com/friendship/myspace_friendship_graphics/friendship_graphic_3.gif

Many hugs & prayers lifting up for you in this time.

Crimsonthread
10-16-2007, 03:09:58
Mistery, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope everything turns out for the best. Please, if there's anything I can do, let me know. Many warm :hug2:s for you and yours.

Mistery
10-16-2007, 03:20:03
Thank you very much for all your support, it warms my heart :)

I've just come home from the hospital, my husband had an operation, he is kept now in artificial coma. He's in a stable state right now, but the doctors cannot say anything at this moment...

I am so thankful to all of you keeping the faith in me which has almost gone away, thank you dear friends :hug2:

Crimsonthread
10-16-2007, 03:37:28
Dear Mistery, I'm glad that he's in stable condition now and pray that it continues that way. :hug2: Continue to have faith in something... whether that be faith in a higher power, or in your family's ability to overcome hardships, or simply the faith that people care... But most importantly, have faith in yourself. You are strong and brave, and as I'm sure you have before, you will overcome whatever the outcome of all the situations you previously mentioned, or any that you haven't. keep the faith. Don't lose that, dear Mistery. :hug2:

Mistery
10-16-2007, 03:41:56
Thank you dear friend :hug2:
I'm trying to keep faith in a higher power, in our family and in all my friends :)
And I'm trying to stop to ask the question of WHY WE, because I'm not getting answers. I just hope that I'll have good news about my husband soon, and that our financial situation will get better aswell. I'm trying to be strong. Thanks again :)

I've never liked to take, I was always the one who wanted to give. Maybe this is my tough lesson to learn to take from others ;)

Skellisin
10-16-2007, 04:16:41
Mistery~ I am sorry to hear that times are hard for you and your family. I wish your husbun well. The one thing I have found is when times get rough, there is always a way. Things have a way of working out for the best, and for you, I really hope they do! :hug2:

Mistery
10-16-2007, 04:20:06
Thank you so much Skellisin :hug2:

EscapeGirl
10-16-2007, 06:31:15
Thank you very much for all your support, it warms my heart :)

I've just come home from the hospital, my husband had an operation, he is kept now in artificial coma. He's in a stable state right now, but the doctors cannot say anything at this moment...

I am so thankful to all of you keeping the faith in me which has almost gone away, thank you dear friends :hug2:

I'm very glad to hear that you husband is in stable condition now. That is good news. I will keep you and your family in my hopes, thoughts, and prayers. :hug2: :au: I know you're one of the strongest women I know, and I'll be there to help keep you strong during this time. :) :hug2:

Sandbox
10-16-2007, 06:54:36
@Escape?????

@Mistery????

I keep getting kicked off tonight. I think it is a problem with IE.

jenni.p123
10-16-2007, 10:34:45
Im sooo sorry to hear that Mistery i just dunno what to say. I pray your husband will be okay and send a huuuuuuuuge :hug2: to you.

Hitman
10-16-2007, 17:17:46
Mistery, I'm deeply, deeply sorry to hear what happened! I just hope everything's fine in there and your husband will recover fast! I'm out of words actually. The only thing I say is that I hope that everything will be ALRIGHT and you can put this behind you. :hug2:

Mistery
10-16-2007, 17:27:10
Thank you all for your huge support, I'm overwhelmed :hug2:
It means a lot to me.
An update: My husband is in a stable condition, and the doctors are optimistic. He is a healthy and strong man :)
Our children cope with the situation well - much better than I do. To know this, helps me also a lot :)

EscapeGirl
10-16-2007, 17:53:45
Thank you all for your huge support, I'm overwhelmed :hug2:
It means a lot to me.
An update: My husband is in a stable condition, and the doctors are optimistic. He is a healthy and strong man :)
Our children cope with the situation well - much better than I do. To know this, helps me also a lot :)

You always have all of our support here. :hug2:

I'm glad to hear that your husband is a strong and healthy man. He'll pulll through and be good as new in no time. I'm also glad that your children are coping with the situation well. That is one less thing for you to have to deal with and worry about. Sounds to me that you are a very strong family, and WILL overcome this. :)

perhonen
10-16-2007, 21:17:36
All the prayers and the candles for you! I hope they will give you strength. Big hug for you!

Mistery
10-16-2007, 21:21:00
Thank you so much :hug2: Such a wonderful sentence :)
And congrats on your new job!

perhonen
10-16-2007, 21:26:55
Thank you so much :hug2: Such a wonderful sentence :)
And congrats on your new job!

I hope you don't mind that I changed it a little bit in what I think better English translation...
And thanks for congrats!

Sandbox
10-16-2007, 21:30:20
@Mistery I am happy to hear of your husbands condition.

I will try to pop in from time to time to see how things are going. :D

I am starting to think there is a full moon over da hood.

My financial situation is almost identical to Mistery's, right down to husband being hurt (although not life threatening)

I just got home from the hospital my father-in-law is in serious condition, they didn't expect him to make it through the night.

So Mistery if I am not around, please know that I am thinking about you. When all this is done, you and I are going to get seriously drunk. :D

I will check back when I can.

Mistery
10-16-2007, 21:33:22
I'm very very sorry to hear your bad news Sandbox :hug2: You'll be in my thoughts! I hope that your situation - and that of your family - is going to get better very soon :)

Yes, seems some members on GH have difficult times to face this year :sad:
Lol, and Teeodd will mix us the drinks when it's all over ;)

Lilliputt
10-16-2007, 21:38:34
You know... I am running out of candles over here :sad:
I am with you both, my dear Mistery and wonderful friend Sandbox. Both of you are in my thoughts and I am sure that the wonders of GH faith will work miracles for you as it did for Becky :hug2: :hug2:

Iva
10-16-2007, 21:47:11
@Sandbox
Oh no!! :sad: I'm so sorry to hear that! Know that you are in my thoughts too and if there's anything I can do, just let me know! Even if it means I wont be able to pay my phonebill ;) :hug2: :hug2:

I agree with Lilli, the GH spirit will help you both through this, you are not alone!

ForeverJoseph
10-16-2007, 21:56:17
i stiil kant believe that mistery im soo srry.

doglover
10-16-2007, 22:17:43
I'm so sorry to hear that, Mistery! :( I'm glad that your husband is in a stable condition, I hope he'll get better fast!
You're in my thought's, dear! I hope everything turns out well for you and your family!
:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

EscapeGirl
10-16-2007, 22:26:48
@Mistery I am happy to hear of your husbands condition.

I will try to pop in from time to time to see how things are going. :D

I am starting to think there is a full moon over da hood.

My financial situation is almost identical to Mistery's, right down to husband being hurt (although not life threatening)

I just got home from the hospital my father-in-law is in serious condition, they didn't expect him to make it through the night.

So Mistery if I am not around, please know that I am thinking about you. When all this is done, you and I are going to get seriously drunk. :D

I will check back when I can.

Oh Sandbox!!! :sad: :o I'm sorry to hear such bad news. :sad: There is indeed a very dark cloud of GH and all of us. :sad: I am here if you need to talk. Whether by PM, email, or phone, I'm here. :) Many :hug2:'s for you and your family. :hug2:

jenni.p123
10-16-2007, 23:46:14
Im so sorry to hear that Sandbox, just like everyone else is, Im thinking of you too and i will display that by putting you in my sig also :hug2::hug2::hug2:

Adventure
10-17-2007, 00:57:34
I am shocked to read what happened to your husband, Barbara. I am so glad he is stable now and that your kids are staying strong. This must be also a great support for you. I dunno what to say.. You had so many bad luck already and now this.. My thoughts are with you, as well my heart. I hope you will receive some good news very soon, I will pray for this. Take care and continue to be strong, my previous friend.

With my whole heart and all my love, :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Leontien

Purp
10-17-2007, 01:35:57
Mistery, I'm very sorry to hear about your husband and your situation. You and your family are in my prayers.:rose::meowns::flower:

Sandbox, you and your family are in my prayers, too. :flower::meowns::rose:

Becky, I'm glad you're home. It's nice to have some good news. :happydancing::bouncie-smilie::high5:

lili
10-17-2007, 02:17:53
Mistery,
I'm really sorry that I haven't been here to support you, Mistery. I'm shocked about the situation you've been facing now. :( :( :(
I'll be here for you when you need, and keep giving pray for you and your husband. :hug2:

Sandbox,
I'm really sorry about your father-in-law, I understand how much you got hurt by this. :( :hug2:

Both Mistery and Sandbox, my thoughts are with you. :hug2: I hope your situation will be better very soon!! :hug2:

Sandbox
10-17-2007, 03:45:10
Thanks everyone, it means a lot to my family and I. My father-in-law is still holding his own. But was alert and managed to eat supper this evening. He is still in serious condition. I think it is the power of prayer from da hood :D

Love to you all,

Mistery
10-17-2007, 15:00:04
Thank you all once again! :hug2: Your support means a lot to me.
I've been able to see my husband this morning, he's of course attached to machines and tubes and is not awake, but is looking good :) I stayed there an hour and after the first tearfulness, I was able to become calm, and I've told him a lot good things - about our children, and also about the support of our friends and you all! I'm sure that this will give him strength.
According to the doctors he is doing good under the circumstances, but his recovery will of course take some time. He should be okay :)

As soon as my son comes home from school, we are going to hang up the posters in our area that our children have made as a protest against violence. I feel now that my strength is slowly coming back so that I will be able to continue the fight for our money...

There is one more important thing:
I know that there are several members of GH who are facing difficult times right now. Some of them may not know about this thread, some of them may not want to make their life problems public here.
You are ALL in my thoughts, and I pray that all of us will have a peaceful time very soon, no serious health issues, no big financial problems, and no other things that make life very tough.
Warm :hug2: to you all, keep your strength and optimism!

zillah0625
10-17-2007, 15:23:21
@mistery
I"m really sorry to hear that I just want you to know that we are all here for you!!:hug2:..I hope your husband gets better soon!

@Sandbox I'm sorry to hear that too..I hope he gets better

Lilliputt
10-17-2007, 15:32:10
I have never tried to hide the fact that I love my dear friend and favourite alien Mistery very much, I have for about a year now and I'd say that love will stay with her for years to come. You are a wonderful friend and I think any one who knows you in real life can count themselves lucky :hug2:
I am glad to hear that your husband is so strong and his condition is stable. I will keep my candle lid until he is with you with eyes wide open and with big grin on his face can tell you that things will work out fine. ;) I am here for you, Mistery, I will not leave you if you need me. Just visit the island ;)

@Sandbox
It's strange how short a while it can get for someone ta become a good friend, huh? I count you as a good friend and so it warms my little heart to hear your news about your father-in-law. My thoughts are with you as well :hug2:

@All
Of course da alien is right. Not all are comfortable with sharing bad news publically but here is an idea: use this site to take your mind off your worries. I will, as I have for a long time now, try and put smiles on your faces and hope you will join me in this beautiful cheerful song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

perhonen
10-17-2007, 16:46:22
Hei liliputt, thank you for the song, one of my favoured!

Lilliputt
10-17-2007, 17:01:04
You are welcome, perhonen! :hug2: One of my favs too ;)

perhonen
10-17-2007, 17:09:40
You are welcome, perhonen! :hug2: One of my favs too ;)

You noticed my location.... ? :leb:

EscapeGirl
10-17-2007, 17:54:26
@Sandbox....I am glad to hear the good news about your father-in-law, and I will continue sending good thoughts and prayers your way for you and your family. :) :hug2:

@ Mistery.....That's so wonderful to hear that your strength is returing and also that your husband is looking well. I know you're an amazing and strong woman, and I know you and your family will prevail. I think your kids seem so well rounded, and they seem to have their parents' fighting and stong spirits. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family as well. I wish I could help you and your kids hang flyers. :) :hug2:

And you are most certainly right about others facing a lot of problems. ;) I too, hope they can all lessen for each and every one of us. :) I have to be greatful for Gamershood, myself, as it's a pleasant distraction from many health problems and other problems in my own life, and I can only hope that it is able to help others get through their difficult situations as well. :) Many people here have become such good friends & really do help me get through things. I hope it does the same for so many of the other "Gamershooders" going through tough times. :hug2:

Sandbox
10-17-2007, 21:23:49
@Mistery What wonderful news. sounds like the *power of da hood* is once again working.

You must be proud of your children, they have found a way to deal with this by protesting violence. Children are really remarkable.

We will continue keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Looks like we just might have that drink soon ;)

@Escape what you said about the distraction is true. There is something very special about the people on the hood. I don't know what it is, but it always seems comforting, and safe.

ForeverJoseph
10-17-2007, 22:35:27
im havin alot of problems with my grades rite now.its soo hard keepin them up and really borin.plus with the dance coming up and i still dont have a date.everything is piling up on me!i dont know what 2 do.

someguy
10-17-2007, 22:57:12
well...today just absolutely sucked for me.
It all started in woodshop. My friend was using the band saw and he got done cutting and turned the saw off. he was removing the wood when all of a sudden the saw just randomly started up (teacher thinks it was a short curcuit) and three of his fingers were cut off. Then I nearly failed a test in french, which I'm already close to failing. Finally I was involved in a fight where I broke the guys nose. I didn't get in any trouble though since he just kinda flipped on me for no reason.

Mistery
10-17-2007, 23:05:28
I'm sorry to hear about your problems, Party and someguy :(

Party, I hope that you can make better grades, even if school is boring ;) And hopefully you'll find a nice girl to go with you to the dance. :hug2:

Someguy, ugh, that seems to have been a really bad day :( Poor friend of yours!!! :o How is he doing? Could the doctors save his fingers?

ForeverJoseph
10-17-2007, 23:12:46
thanx...i wish nefertiti went 2 my school!

someguy
10-17-2007, 23:45:19
I'm sorry to hear about your problems, Party and someguy :(

Party, I hope that you can make better grades, even if school is boring ;) And hopefully you'll find a nice girl to go with you to the dance. :hug2:

Someguy, ugh, that seems to have been a really bad day :( Poor friend of yours!!! :o How is he doing? Could the doctors save his fingers?

He's fine. They saved his fingers and he is gonna be back in school in a couple weeks. He says he cant wait to get back to shop. hehe.

ShiningStar
10-18-2007, 04:49:40
Mistery: i'm so sorry to hear about what has happen to you and your husband I hope all goes well and things will come out for the best, hoping all comes out well :hug2:

Sandbox: I'm also sorry to hear about your hardship also. I hope that everything will come out for the good and that everyone will come out ok also. best wishes :hug2:

SuzyE730
10-18-2007, 12:22:22
@Mistery
I wanted to let you know that EVERYTHING will turn out better at the end!:hug2:

Skellisin
10-19-2007, 00:44:09
Thank-you Mistery for helping me find this site again.

[deleted] sorry.... bad news...

ForeverJoseph
10-19-2007, 00:47:41
wow....*goes in deep silence(which doesnt happen much and is very rare with me)*

Mistery
10-19-2007, 01:01:47
Awww, Skellisin :hug2:
I can imagine how tough it is for you. Getting through a breakup, and seeing your daughters when they can visit you must be already a difficult thing. And everything connected to all that hurts.
It must be difficult to know about a new relationship - especially if you learn about that from your kids. And it hurts, too, if your friends decide to keep in touch with your partner and not you.

I would be glad to give you an advice to solve the problems, but I can't.
But remember, having great times with your wonderful daughters is the most important thing in this situation, so I hope that this will be possible in the future, too.

I wish you a lot of "coolness" and also strength to go through this painful time, big warm :hug2: from me.

Skellisin
10-19-2007, 01:04:41
Do you know that feeling, when you want to punch or kick something, but you are smart enough to know that the inanimate object will not feel it, I will, and things can be expensive to replace, and steam rolls out from your ears?

I do. (but I am smart enough to know not to do it) *thanks God for imagination*

Thankyou Mistery *crying :hug2:*

I am alright.... I just didn't want to think this was over.

Mistery
10-19-2007, 01:17:23
Yes, I think most of us know that feeling - I can tell for myself that I do.
But as you say it will hurt you, and cause more problems.
However, sometimes it's good to find a way to let your anger out. It's not good to gather it, because this might be damaging for your health, or it can come out in situations which can have bad consequences.
Hmmm.... let me tell you what I was taught by a wise woman in the beginning of this year: I was so full of anger, and I didn't want to let it out because I was too afraid of the power that could come with it. She then took me to a river where it had a lot of big stones, and I had to throw them into the water and shout and let it out. She brought me bigger and bigger stones, lol. At the end I was very tired and calm :haha:
So this just as a simple example that there are ways to also physically deal with anger in a controlled way without destroying things or hurting somebody. :)

EDIT
I've just seen your edited post (we had some storms on da Hood, and I couldn't access the forum).
I know that you didn't want to think/believe that it was over - this is exactly what I've felt when I read your post...
Here another big warm :hug2: for you :)

ShiningStar
10-19-2007, 04:32:52
Skellisin I'm really sorry that's happen to you! but i'm sure in the long run things will work out for the better for you, in some cases you have to go through some hard times or things for good things to happen (believe me I know) hope things get better for you! :hug2:

EscapeGirl
10-19-2007, 06:43:27
Do you know that feeling, when you want to punch or kick something, but you are smart enough to know that the inanimate object will not feel it, I will, and things can be expensive to replace, and steam rolls out from your ears?

Oh, Skellisin. :( :hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2: I wish I could give you a hug in real life, and give you a shoulder to cry on... :( I can't say I can relate completely, because I've never been in your exact situation before, but I can say I have had my heart broken into a million pieces, and I know the pain, and I know how hard it is. :( And I know the anger. :( I like Mistery's idea about the pebbles. Another great release of the pent up energy and anger (besides crying) is working out at the gym, or going for a long run. (Just be sure to stretch first. I once went to the gym because I was ticked, and injured my shoulder pretty badly.) I hope that knowing that we all care about you here on GH helps. I hope that you can get through this without anymore additional pain. You're a good guy. :hug2: :) I'm a PM away if ya need to talk/vent/yell/or cry. :) :hug2:

Sandbox
10-20-2007, 00:11:03
Skell

I sent you a PM. Not only am I your online sis, but also your friend on and offline. I have big shoulders ;)

I am a bit under the weather, but you know how to contact me. (check the pm)

Elni
10-20-2007, 03:43:25
I haven't been in here for couple of days and learn all those bad news. Mistery I am so sorry about your husband. How is he? I really hope he will feel better soon and everything will be as they were b4 that horrible night. I know that when one disaster hits then everything go wrong, but I also believe that at the end something good it will happen, just keep you head and hope up.
Where I live right now there are so many trouble makers (especially from youngsters). When my Bfriend goes to work at the night and he is late to come back (whenever I stay at his place) I get worried. There are one killing nearly every week here and that is a not good sign.
I wish I could help you somehow. The only thing I can do is pray for the best and you your husband and kids to be together and leave the bad nightmare behind. ;)

@Skell
I am so sorry for you too my friend. It hurts when breaking up with bfriend or gfriend, but it must hurt 10 times more when there is a married and kids in the middle. I am not good making people feel better, but I hope you will be able to see your angels.
I cried as well whenever I broke up with my bfriend, and especially when something very bad happened during that time (at least for me). I was crying for months believe me. What helped is taking long walks to places that I like to visit and the only thing I done was to look at the horizon. And the other thing was to get a job asap so I could somehow stop thinking, and be at a place where was no room for tears. You are lucky because where you are you have at least one good friend that can hug you and talk to you. I didn't. I had to call my friends back to Greece just to hear their voices.
I hope that everything will go well for you my dear skell. :hug2:

Mistery
10-20-2007, 05:42:51
Thank you Elni :hug2:
My husband is doing good under the circumstances. The doctors are content how things are going. He should be conscious again when I visit him this afternoon. I just hope that he won't feel too awful and have pain. I'm very nervous, but also look forward to talking to him. :)

EscapeGirl
10-20-2007, 07:36:04
@Mistery...I'm very glad you get to see in this afternoon, my friend, and I really do hope that his pain is not horrible. :) You and your family are all in my thoughts. :hug2:

Brimful-Asha
10-20-2007, 13:35:05
hey mistery just read what happened to u and i cant express how saddened i am by the news but at least ur husband is on the road to recovery which is a goodn sign...my prayers and well wishes are with u and ur family always :hug2:

ForeverJoseph
10-20-2007, 15:52:31
well the dance sucked.i had no1 2 dance with and a gurl i like was there and i coulda asked her 2 dance but...i was 2 scared she`d say no.

well heres my heart rite now:</3

Hitman
10-21-2007, 00:08:58

Ryan, my friend! I'm deeply sorry when I hear what you're going through! Maybe I'm not really an adult, but I know what you mean and I'm sorry to hear that. If there's ANYTHING I can do? ...maybe cheer you up with something, then go ahead and PM me freely. :hug2:

perhonen
10-21-2007, 15:24:28
How is your husband, Mistery?

Mistery
10-21-2007, 16:08:01
He's awaken now, gets a lot of painkillers and tranquilizers through infusion, and still has tubes. He has a shortage of breath, and in order not to get a feeling of panic because of that, he's kept calm. He can't and shouldn't speak at this moment, but I was able to talk to him, and he has used a kind of sign language ;)
He'll stay in intensive care for the next time (we don't know how long exactly, it depends on his condition) to monitor his condition and breathing. The biggest danger would be an infection, so that the room where he is, is aseptic, and everyone has to wear a steril coat and a mask.
So all in all he's on his way of getting better, and we hope that there won't be any complications :)

Thanks again for all your support :hug2:

Sandbox
10-21-2007, 16:35:05
@Mistery What wonderful news. I am so happy for you and your family. At least you are able to have some type of communication with your hubby. Before long he should be home and you can spoil him rotten ;)

Hang in there, things are looking up :D

ForeverJoseph
10-21-2007, 16:45:06
im glad hes doin ok mistery

Heartofthedark
10-23-2007, 15:58:10
Mistery - :O :D yay hes going to be alright ^^ so that means soon he can leave the hospital and everything will be alright!

Skellisin - id like to give you some warm helpful advice but you deleted your problem and i didnt have a chance to read it so... i hope every will get better for you! :hug2::hug2:

well the dance sucked.i had no1 2 dance with and a gurl i like was there and i coulda asked her 2 dance but...i was 2 scared she`d say no.

well heres my heart rite now:</3

hey party cheer up its not that bad soon youll realize (or at least once your in highschool youll realize) that dances are stupid and they prove or do nothing but make people sad and feel unwanted and the people that go never really come out looking any happier :l :P if you really wanna get closer to this girl mabey ask her to go do something... (like help with homework if shes smart or go to the movies or something)

ForeverJoseph
10-23-2007, 22:19:53
yeah ill try that.

Sandbox
10-23-2007, 22:26:54
Hey all, first my family and I would like to thank you for your prayers. My Father-in-law will be coming home in the next few days, unless there is another set back. He is still not in good health, but he is happy about going home. I believe in miracles, and I think the power of the hood pulled him through this. Thank You:D

Second, I have to say good bye for a while. This is very hard for me. *tears* Many of you have become very good friends, I will sincerely miss the giggles in chit chat, and everyone of you. But because of our financial situation, My husband and I have had to take a second jobs. Working two full time jobs will not give me much time for playing in the hood, much less time for anything else. But I will try, and stop in on my time off to say "hi".

Hopefully it won't take to long to get back on our feet, and I will once again be after Escapes tail in chat again ;)

@Mistery know in your heart that I will be thinking of you and your family.

Take Care everyone,

Love Kathi (sprinkling lucky sand over the hood as she goes) :hug2:

perhonen
10-23-2007, 22:34:54
All my dear Gamershooders! I'm member since 2004 (had to give up my first user name) but in the last year with all ups and downs life was changing dramatically. I moved to another country, met the "one" I knew all my life he is out there, got married, found the house I always dreamt of in a nice little valley on the banks of a river.... Just the job was horrible. Or still is for a few days. I was searching all the time for a better job but as a foreigner that is not easy. Two weeks ago I asked for some fingers crossed, please and - as you all know how powerful this forum is - in three weeks I start a new job and I am very confident that it will be better. So I just want to say a big

THANK YOU ALL!:kittyhugs::rose::rose::rose::clover:

Iva
10-23-2007, 23:50:08
@Sandbox
We will surely miss you, my dear! You are a very special lady and that will help you get through these tough times :) I'm very happy to hear your father in law can go home soon.

I hope you will be able to visit GH or the 'white light' once in a while, so we can be updated on how you are. Big :hug2:'s for you!

@Perhonen
Congratulations on your new job! http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/froehlich/b010.gif GH does work in mysterious ways ;)
Me thinks this calls for a party :boo: :P

Lilliputt
10-23-2007, 23:50:17
@perhonen
Aww.. I am so very happy for you. MANY WARM HUGS :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:
http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/63/63723gj09ej3dm3.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Hey all, first my family and I would like to thank you for your prayers. My Father-in-law will be coming home in the next few days, unless there is another set back. He is still not in good health, but he is happy about going home. I believe in miracles, and I think the power of the hood pulled him through this. Thank You:D

Second, I have to say good bye for a while. This is very hard for me. *tears* Many of you have become very good friends, I will sincerely miss the giggles in chit chat, and everyone of you. But because of our financial situation, My husband and I have had to take a second jobs. Working two full time jobs will not give me much time for playing in the hood, much less time for anything else. But I will try, and stop in on my time off to say "hi".

Hopefully it won't take to long to get back on our feet, and I will once again be after Escapes tail in chat again ;)

Take Care everyone,

Ok... so now me sad :sad: I hope you will get them financial thingies in order soon. I am gonna miss you terribly in here :(
*Gives Sandbox an enormous :hug2:* I hope I am about when you make a quick visits ;)

Mistery
10-24-2007, 00:31:50
@Sandbox
I'm very glad that things are looking better for your father-in-law :)
But I'm sorry to hear about your financial situation, and the consequences of it. :(
I hope very much that this period of needing the second jobs won't be very long. Not only because I/we will miss you, but also from the point of view of your and your husband's health.
If you have any time/energy left to leave us news and some sand (;)) in Chit Chat forum from time to time, we will be happy about that!
Many warm :hug2: and you'll be in my thoughts, take good care :)

@ Perhonen
That's really good news, congrats!! :D I hope that everything will go well with your new job, I keep my fingers crossed for you :)

someguy
10-24-2007, 00:44:37
Well, first I got a huge gash in my arm from woodshop(got my cutting board done though).
Then I find out that I need my appendix removed. I hate this so much. I just can't frickin stand this. I'm sitting here, trying to type this through tears. My week has been absolute hell(sorry mystery, but I need to), and I think I am going to explode at the next person who makes me mad.

And to top all of that off, I got into yet another fight today. The guy made some death threats to me over msn, I told him off, we got in a fight, and a knife was found in his pocket. I feel lucky just to be alive right now. But now I've learned that I can get support from my fellow gamerhooders, so just for a little while, can you guys just help me pull myself through the operation and the court date for the fight(He's getting charged with assault and some other charge). I'm supposed to take the stand and I don't want to slip up on the stand. This is all really stressful.

ForeverJoseph
10-24-2007, 00:45:51
ow...dude my heart`s wit you man.

someguy
10-24-2007, 00:52:51
thanks party, everyone here is a truly good friend. everyone here is great and I know I can always come here for consolation when my day sucks.

I love you all.

ForeverJoseph
10-24-2007, 00:53:22
same here

Mistery
10-24-2007, 00:54:55
Someguy, I'm very sorry to hear about your bad week :(
I keep you in my thoughts, and wish you all the best for your operation tomorrow! :hug2:
And also good luck with the court date! I'm glad you didn't get hurt by that guy! :o

someguy
10-24-2007, 00:59:37
Yeah, if that guy gets convicted, he's gonna be kinda screwed a lot.

ForeverJoseph
10-24-2007, 01:03:33
i hope he does

Skellisin
10-24-2007, 01:19:04
@Sandy~ I'm gonna miss you Sis. I hope you write ;). Good luck with your job, and I hope things get better for the Sandbox :(

@Someguy~ Man... things never happen one at a time huh? I feel bad for you on the operaton. It's gotta be uncomfortable. The fights, well, unfortunately as a young man myself I understand your frustration. I would never back down when I was younger and it seemed like the fighting was on going. (I still don't like to back dwn from a challenge) I think you need to "choose" your battles. What I mean is, sometimes you gotta let things slide, you gotta walk away, or basically you have to make an extra effort to be in control. Nobody EVER wins in a fight. NOBODY! There is no winners. Use your energy for positive things, you will never regret it.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow, hope it goes well...

someguy
10-24-2007, 01:47:10
Yeah, I'm not much of a fighter. I wait for them to attack me first.
I defend myself after that.
Nobody should mess with a black belt.

Thanks for your support. I am in so much pain.
But thanks to skell, because he has shown a lot of support for me.
I have to go now guys. Love you all.

Hitman
10-24-2007, 17:59:18
Someguy, as Skellisin said, you should really 'back-off' from fights. I know exactly how you fell. I am a sucker when it comes to fights, I never give up but I learned I should. Same goes for you. Hope everything goes well on your operation and you can join us soon. :hug2:

Perhonen, I don't know you, you don't know me and yet ...I am so happy for you. Great to hear good news!! Good luck on your job and let us hear how it went. :hug2:

Sandbox, I am glad to hear things are going up-wards for your father-in-law and I'm sorry to hear that you have to get second jobs with your hubby. Life has ups and downs, maybe I'm young and I don't know much but I had plenty of them so just be strong and it'll pass! :hug2:

EscapeGirl
10-24-2007, 18:11:17
All my dear Gamershooders! I'm member since 2004 (had to give up my first user name) but in the last year with all ups and downs life was changing dramatically. I moved to another country, met the "one" I knew all my life he is out there, got married, found the house I always dreamt of in a nice little valley on the banks of a river.... Just the job was horrible. Or still is for a few days. I was searching all the time for a better job but as a foreigner that is not easy. Two weeks ago I asked for some fingers crossed, please and - as you all know how powerful this forum is - in three weeks I start a new job and I am very confident that it will be better. So I just want to say a big

THANK YOU ALL!:kittyhugs::rose::rose::rose::clover:

http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt707401fltt.gif (http://www.familylobby.com)

I'm so VERY happy for you!! Seems things are now really going your way!! :D That's so wonderful, as it sounds as though you had some hard times. Congrats on meeting "the one," on your move, and also on your new job!! :happydancing: This is all so wonderful. CONGRATS! :D

Take Care everyone,

First, and foremost, I'm happy to hear that your father-in-law is doing better. :) I know things have been up and down. So, I'm very pleased to hear this. :) Big, warm :hug2: to you and your loved ones. :) I'll keep thinking of them. :)

Secondly, I'm VERY sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult financial time. :sad: Seems it's just one thing after another. :sad: But you know what? You'll make it through this difficult and busy time, too. :) You're one tough lady, Kathi, and I have faith in you. :) Besides, you have all of your friends here hoping and praying that things look up for you soon. :) My tail can recover in the meantime. :P ;)

Take care dear, and please feel free to PM or email me anytime. ;) You know how to reach me. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE, WARM, CARING, CATISH :hug2: :kittyhugs:

Well, first I got a huge gash in my arm from woodshop(got my cutting board done though).
Then I find out that I need my appendix removed. I hate this so much. I just can't frickin stand this. I'm sitting here, trying to type this through tears. My week has been absolute hell(sorry mystery, but I need to), and I think I am going to explode at the next person who makes me mad.

And to top all of that off, I got into yet another fight today. The guy made some death threats to me over msn, I told him off, we got in a fight, and a knife was found in his pocket. I feel lucky just to be alive right now. But now I've learned that I can get support from my fellow gamerhooders, so just for a little while, can you guys just help me pull myself through the operation and the court date for the fight(He's getting charged with assault and some other charge). I'm supposed to take the stand and I don't want to slip up on the stand. This is all really stressful.

OMB!! Someguy, I'm so very saddened to hear that you're going through such a tough time. :sad: When it rains, it pours, huh? :sad: I hope you rest a lot from your surgery, and just try to stay relaxed. :) You should follow the advice of Skellisin and Hitman. It's good advice. ;) I wish you a speedy recovery, my dear. :hug2::hug2::hug2: :)

And yes, you can always turn to Gamershood. This is one very special place, with loads of wonderful people. :)

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/448/448955ymp9khgltr.gif

perhonen
10-24-2007, 18:26:23
Good luck for you someguy!

And thank you all. Yes, Hitman, we don't know each other but... could it be true that we all are connected in an unknown I truly believe that all the crossed fingers from here (and Nordinho as well) helped me going on. Suddenly I felt so encouraged. And I wish that for us all.

Hitman
10-24-2007, 18:31:03
Good luck for you someguy!

And thank you all. Yes, Hitman, we don't know each other but... could it be true that we all are connected in an unknown I truly believe that all the crossed fingers from here (and Nordinho as well) helped me going on. Suddenly I felt so encouraged. And I wish that for us all.

That's exactly what I mean Perhonen. Gamershood's a really great place! And the :hug2:'s are free too. :P

Swim Girl
10-27-2007, 03:34:15
Ok this is more a need for advice than anything...

so, theres this guy ive known for a short while, and now this year were in the same section in band. we have grown closer from band, and we were paired for a project so i went to his house and he acted as if i were one of his other friends like we played air hockey and he told me all of the things that he did with his other friends over the summer. but before that we went to lunch together. but besides all of this, i kinda developed a crush on him but i dont know, cuz i feel really open to him. like hes really funny, not too cute, but idk what it is. like i try not to flirt with him, but it just happens and i think hes doin it back but im not sure. and i put an away message up that said i was at his house and my bro started pickin on both of us. i dont know what to do. any advice would be greatly appreciated. tnx ~

EscapeGirl
10-27-2007, 03:46:01
Wow! I can totally relate to your situation. I used to have a lot of guy friends in high school, and only about 3 or 4 girl friends. Sometimes I'd also develop crushes on one of the guy friends. Do you know how he feels about you? Well, you could always just ask him to the movies or something - just the two of you, and see how he responds. He might catch on that it's a "date" type thing, and he might agree. :D You could also sit down and ask him straight out how he feels about you. I don't know this guy (obviously :P), but in my past, if the guys were interested in me, they asked me first. But I know not all guys necessarily are able to approach a girl so easily. ;)

Swim Girl
10-27-2007, 04:02:04
right like i know what you mean, but ive always been the quite one who never talks or does anything outgoing. but hes totally spontaneous. like this was the 1st time ive been to his house, and we worked on the project for like 10-20 mins and then we went and played games. Yea and i really cant just be like how do u feel about me, cuz then hell give me this look that he does when he knows that im up to something. but like the other day in chem my teacher said that this girl "owned" the test we had just gotten back, and his favorite word is owned so i just looked at him then we both burst out laughing, so its kinda mixd feelings...and realllyyy annoying

EscapeGirl
10-27-2007, 04:05:37
Aww!! :hug2: I know what ya mean. Well, then just let things run their course for awhile, and see how things progress - IF they progress. ;) If he's outgoing, and spontaneous, then maybe he'll approach YOU if the feeling's mutual. :D And besides, no need to rush into anything if you aren't sure how you feel right now, either. ;) But I understand your frustration. You seem to really "get" eachother pretty well and have a lot of fun hanging out. :D I wish you luck!! :hug2: :D

Swim Girl
10-27-2007, 04:06:58
awe thanks escape, that def clears things up. now im not totally confused and it wont be buggin me all night :)

Mistery
10-27-2007, 04:07:23
Yes, asking him directly might be difficult...
But how about the other suggestion of Escape, like asking him if he'd like to go to the cinema with you or sth like this? I don't know what your interests/hobbies are, but maybe there is something that both of you like to do. Then you could spend some time together, get to know each other better, and see if he has the same feelings as you.

Swim Girl
10-27-2007, 04:09:29
thanks mistery, the main thing that we have in common is friends, we both like similar music, and we both play percussion and that kinda all i can think of. so im gonna do what escape said :) itll prolly be easier that way
thanks again both of you

Hitman
10-27-2007, 19:28:09
Swimgirl, guys mostly make the first move and brake the ice. But, that doesen't happen everytime. I don't have any particular advice, but you could tell him ''indirectly'' that you fancy him. Sooner or later, he'll pick up the signals.

heyjudenanana
10-30-2007, 23:37:12
So im a senior in high school and will be off to college nest year. My problem is all of a sudden I'm having huge doubts about what I want to major in. A couple years ago, I decided I liked an engineering major and haven't even considered changing my mind until now. I'm a real math and science girl, and I would like very much to major in that. But now I'm having problems. See, I really love music, I'm almost obsessed with it. I've been in choirs and taken music lessons for years, and now I'm taking music theory in school and love it so much. I know that music is my real calling and I dream about conducting a choir someday, but I'm just scared to be a music major. Everyone knows that musicians have a hard time making money, ect. But that's starting to matter less and less to me right now. I haven't even told my parents that I'm having second thoughts, and I just need some advice.

Crimsonthread
10-31-2007, 00:31:34
For the first year, leave your major as "undeclared" and take as many basics as you can; maybe take a freshman level engineering course and music course. That will give you more time to decide and find out what you really want. Also, don't count out education--you can always be a choir teacher, and then move on to a bigger choir directing career if that's where life takes you.

perhonen
10-31-2007, 11:45:23
Heyjudenana, when I was sixteen a decision like yours was to be made. Like you I was good with math, another were languages. My father wanted his little girl tidy in a bank. I wanted to become a nurse since I was 8. I became a nurse. Care jobs are also not for getting rich. But there is something else than money: I feel whole and happy. And after all this years I still believe I did the right thing. I can't tell you what to do and I don't really know how all this works nowadays at schools and maybe crimsonthreads advice is best. Just consider what is more important: money (really NOT unimportant!) or feeling right.

Sandbox
10-31-2007, 17:00:17
First I would like to thank everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. You all are very important in my life right now, and I am so thankful for your love and support.

Yesterday my father-in-law was rushed back to the hospital. He has put on 30lbs of water in the last few days and was again having trouble breathing. They have been running test. So far they have found out, his kidneys are failing, he has pnemonia (spelling?), emphysema, his lungs are collapsing, and they have found a spot on his lungs which they think may be cancer. Basically his body is shutting down. Because of his weakened condition, and all that is wrong with him, there having trouble treating him. He is suffering.

I know to some it may sound harsh, but, I will be praying for his suffering to end.

Ron (hubby) and I have the next few days off from our jobs. So I will try to visit the hood to let everyone know how things are going.

Thanks again for your love and support, your the best :D

Kathi (aka Sandy) and family :hug2:

Iva
10-31-2007, 17:16:26
@Heyjudenana
It's very hard to decide what you want in life. I think Crimsons advice is very wise, that will give you some more time to make up your mind and explore what it is really like. Remember that whatever you choose, you can always go back to school or change careers later, the decision you make now is important, but there's always a way to change your path :)

@Sandbox
Dear Kathi, I'm sorry to hear that your father in law is back in the hospital. Although the best thing that can happen is that he will fully recover, if there's too many health issues that he probably wont get over, I can understand why you don't want him to suffer anymore.
You will stay in my thoughts and I'll hope for his suffering to come to an end, either way :) :hug2:

Mistery
10-31-2007, 17:55:10
Dear Kathi,
I'm very sorry to hear that your father-in-law is doing that bad :(
And I can understand your wish that he may not suffer long. Like Iva, I also hope that his suffereing comes to an end very soon, either way.
Huge warm :hug2: and you're all in my thoughts.

Sandbox
11-01-2007, 00:01:02
Thanks Iva and Mistery. We came home to take a break and get something to eat. They were doing a CT scan when we left, because one of the tests they did earlier today, showed a spot on the lung, which now looks like it is a mass of some kind.

someguy
11-01-2007, 00:07:38
oh god sandbox, things are not going well for you father in law as well as you and your husband. It sounds like your father does have cancer, as my grandmother had the same thing a couple years ago and it was finally declared lung cancer. It took her life a couple of months later. They caught it to late. but lucky for your father in law, they caught it early. If they say it's allright, he can get radiation which will hopefully get rid of the tumor, or at least slow it down.
But, either way, I give lots of love to my favorite turtle(who in turn ate all my pizza rolls) and hope things go well for you. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Plus I'm gonna be the tiger now that you suggested it last night.
Tigers are cool.

Sandbox
11-01-2007, 01:36:01
@Someguy ggggggggrrrrrrrrowl you will be a good tiger :D Sorry to hear that your Grandmother had lung cancer. I lost my sister to lung cancer also, she will be gone two years in April.

BTW those pizza rolls make a good turtle snack ;)

I am glad to say that my father in law does not have lung cancer. At this moment they also have his kidneys working again. As the water is starting to come off, he is breathing much easier. So that is good, he is more comfortable.

someguy
11-01-2007, 01:49:12
I will be the awsome-est tiger.

EscapeGirl
11-01-2007, 18:50:44
@Someguy ggggggggrrrrrrrrowl you will be a good tiger :D Sorry to hear that your Grandmother had lung cancer. I lost my sister to lung cancer also, she will be gone two years in April.

BTW those pizza rolls make a good turtle snack ;)

I am glad to say that my father in law does not have lung cancer. At this moment they also have his kidneys working again. As the water is starting to come off, he is breathing much easier. So that is good, he is more comfortable.

OH!! I am so happy to hear he is feeling more comfortable now. :) His comfort and happiness should come first. :hug2: Thanks for keeping us updated. :) I hope you're doing well during this emotion roller coaster you seem to be on. Special hug for you. :hug2: :)

Btw, I think pizza rolls are a much better turtle snack than a cat tail. ;)

@Heyjudenana...Crimson gave some WONDERFUL advice. :) I know I was undeclared when I was a freshman in college.

Have you also thought of having a major and then having a minor in music? I don't know if you're in the USA, but that's always an option here. :) I wish you the best of luck. :) :hug2:

nefertiti
11-01-2007, 23:30:36
today my mom got through a car crash accident while getting back from work,thank god she`s not hurt seriosly,gust a few scratches,and the hole thing happened because of a driver with eye problems and after that other 5 cars crashed and one of them got on fire and nearly blew up,when my mom was just a few feet away,the car who got on fire was running on gas...

Sandbox
11-01-2007, 23:37:21
I am very glad your mom is okay. That had to be very scary for everyone involved. Give mom extra hugs tonight before bed. I bet she is pretty shaken up.

someguy
11-01-2007, 23:39:17
Nef, make sure you give her an extra hug for me.

and sandbox, HI!!!.
how is your stepdad doing?
and I like this whole tiger thing.

ForeverJoseph
11-01-2007, 23:54:17
give her my hope

Mistery
11-02-2007, 01:50:43
Nefertiti, that sounds really scary, I'm very happy that you're mom is okay :)

Sandbox
11-02-2007, 02:34:49
@Someguy I just received a call that they have stopped all iv medications to drain the water off of him. They are trying to make him comfortable. I am not at the hospital, but my husband is, and it was hard to understand him because he is clearly upset, but I think they are stopping all treatment, and letting nature take the next step. I just hope he doesn't suffer. I guess it is in God's hands now. :(

EscapeGirl
11-02-2007, 08:43:02
@Nef....OMB!! :S I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad your mom is okay!!!!! Give her lots of hugs, and tell her how much you love her. :) And here are some hugs for you and your mom. :hug2::hug2: I hope everyone else involved was okay, too. :)

@Someguy I just received a call that they have stopped all iv medications to drain the water off of him. They are trying to make him comfortable. I am not at the hospital, but my husband is, and it was hard to understand him because he is clearly upset, but I think they are stopping all treatment, and letting nature take the next step. I just hope he doesn't suffer. I guess it is in God's hands now. :(

My thoughts and prayers go out to him, your husband, and you. I hope that with whatever happens, he doesn't have to suffer, and that you and your family can be at peace with it. I wish I could be there to lend my shoulder. But, you always have my ear. I'm a PM, email, or phone call away should you need me. :) :hug2:::hug2::hug2: Those are some extra hugs for you, your husband, and your father-in-law.

Lots of Love,
Escape :hug2::hug2::hug2:

nefertiti
11-02-2007, 10:26:19
turns out she hit her leg too hard in the seat in front of her,it didn`t hurt her when we went to sleep,but in 4 AMshe couldn`t sleep beacuse of the pain,and i didn`t sleep much either,now i`m in a half-awake half-asleep condition and i have to go to school today,i haven`t done my homework yet,and i don`t wanna do it,actually i still don`t know do we have homework,and on top of all our teacher said we`re gonna have a math test today.gladly she also said that the she probobly isn`t gonna write the grades,but still...

Sandbox
11-02-2007, 18:38:20
@Escape Thank you for everything :hug2: Hubby says Thank you also.

Your my favoritest kitty in the world, and I will put you on my no bite list, but I might keep you on my tug the tail a little list ;) A Turtle just has to have fun ;)

Mistery
11-02-2007, 19:09:11
@Nefertiti
Sorry to hear that your mom didn't do well in the night, hope she'll be okay soon :)
And good luck for school :hug2:

@Sandbox
I also hope that your father-in-law doesn't have to suffer.
A huge warm :hug2: to you and your hubby, I know it's a very tough time for you.

Sandbox
11-03-2007, 01:57:54
Thank you Mistery :hug2:

someguy
11-03-2007, 03:33:20
You know I had a surgury not to long ago, and I messed my knee up skateboarding,
well
MORE SURGURY!!!
I tore some cartilage in my knee and it's infected on the inside.
It's gonna take me upwards to 3 weeks to recover form the surgury.
Dang...

EscapeGirl
11-03-2007, 03:43:56
MAN!!! :( You have some bad luck, someguy. :hug2: I hope things go well. :)

someguy
11-03-2007, 03:45:41
yeah, uh, hehe, uh oops....

nefertiti
11-08-2007, 18:38:44
today something happend,and it made me kinda different
we were waiting outside on the cold to get in the gym for gym class and we were all freezing.the girl i sat with on nearly every class was really cold and she kissed me on my hand,so i can see how cold her lips were,and after that she kissed the neck of the boy i like,that was standing next to her...and i just...he hates her,but she kissed him...
i didn`t feel like playing gym,and because i have a cold the teacher left me on the benches,and i started watching how the others play volleyball.and i started thinking...first he tossed the ball to his ex-girlfriend,who cought it,but then gave it back to him,he`s gonna toss the ball again real soon,but i dodn`t know to who...
this is my last chance,the last year together in one class and one school...
all that will be left are beautiful but painful and unforgetable memories,and after 20 years i`m gonna tell my kids the story,but the full one is gonna stay in my heart for ever

this was all because of a boy...the boy i love...

Lilliputt
11-08-2007, 18:41:29
Awww... I'm so sorry Nefertiti :( Here, have a warm :hug2:

nefertiti
11-08-2007, 18:46:30
thanx,i really needed that,thank you:hug2:

Lilliputt
11-08-2007, 18:47:15
Always welcome, sweetie :hug2:

nefertiti
11-08-2007, 18:49:54
he hates her but she still does that and tries 2 get close 2 him,it sucks

EscapeGirl
11-08-2007, 18:50:08
today something happend,and it made me kinda different
we were waiting outside on the cold to get in the gym for gym class and we were all freezing.the girl i sat with on nearly every class was really cold and she kissed me on my hand,so i can see how cold her lips were,and after that she kissed the neck of the boy i like,that was standing next to her...and i just...he hates her,but she kissed him...
i didn`t feel like playing gym,and because i have a cold the teacher left me on the benches,and i started watching how the others play volleyball.and i started thinking...first he tossed the ball to his ex-girlfriend,who cought it,but then gave it back to him,he`s gonna toss the ball again real soon,but i dodn`t know to who...
this is my last chance,the last year together in one class and one school...
all that will be left are beautiful but painful and unforgetable memories,and after 20 years i`m gonna tell my kids the story,but the full one is gonna stay in my heart for ever

this was all because of a boy...the boy i love...

Awww....I'm sorry Nef!!! :hug2::kittyhugs: I hope that you will have plenty of good memories, too. I know you never forget your first love. :) :hug2:

nefertiti
11-08-2007, 18:53:09
i liked boys before,but this is love...sdhe`s gonna see what happens 2 her tomorrow,i`m gonna argue or fight with her infront of our hole class...

EscapeGirl
11-08-2007, 18:55:32
I wouldn't recommend fighting....that never seems to resolve anything. But maybe you could take her aside and talk to her about it? :?

Lilliputt
11-08-2007, 18:57:47
I agree with da Escape. Arguments have a bad way of backfiring at you :S

nefertiti
11-08-2007, 19:02:38
his ex-girlfriend is my friend,she still likes him,and when they were together she knew i like him too,so she kissed with him when i wasn`t near,so that i wont feel this bad,but the other girl kissed him while he was next to me,right before my very eyes...
i`ll go to cool out a little and talk 2 mom,i dunno if i`ll come back on tonight,bye,thanx 4 the support and advice:hug2::hug2::hug2:

Lilliputt
11-08-2007, 19:09:13
I hope you will feel better, dear. Many warm hugs to ya :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

EscapeGirl
11-08-2007, 19:13:15
You're very welcome, Nef. :hug2::hug2::hug2: Good luck with it all. :)

Iva
11-08-2007, 19:16:27
@Nef
Aaaaw sweety! :hug2: A first love can be thrilling but also painful at times :( I hope you'll get the chance to tell him how you feel and he feels the same way :D
Don't go fighting with your friend over a guy, believe me, on the long run he's not worth it ;)

Good luck dear! :hug2:

nefertiti
11-09-2007, 11:26:55
thanx guys,:hug2::hug2::hug2:i`m going 2 school now,we`ll see how tings turn out:)

SuzyE730
11-09-2007, 12:56:47
That's almost like what's happening to me!:(:'(:S:shy: Mom, does this boy pay attention to you?:? If he does maybe he likes you:? I can't really say anything helpfull cuz I'm like in the same situation!!!:'(:'(:'(...only I have another year time!:(

nefertiti
11-09-2007, 17:35:15
we argued and fought,in the same time in the hallway,we were screaming like crazy:Dafter that 2 or 3 boys from our class said it was a draw,but she felt bad and apologised,and after that we decided it`s best to stop and now we`re friends again:)

suzy,well,we don`t pay much attention 2 each other,but every 3-4 min i look at him,without him knowing:shy: