Saw IV - Traps and Desires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw IV - Traps and Desires

Right now the word on the street is MPAA slapped a big fat NC-17 on Saw IV...which makes me an incredibly happy camper at the moment. Finally the Saw franchise can live up to its full potential, which multiplies my happy camp-o-meter. But there is always the possibility that director Darren Lynn Bousman will chicken out at the last second and take some taste out of the chicken, leaving us with another simple R-rated film.

Just to give people an idea on how grizzly Saw IV is gonna be, ComiCon (which I visited by the way....IronMan, Watchmen, and Speed Racer booths were excellent!) turned down the first footage of Saw IV they were handed, saying it was too graphic. ...Too graphic for ComiCon? BAH!

The second reel of footage they were given wasn't any less dissapointing. I'll enclose the end of this post with a discription.

But to the point of this thread......What kind of answers would you liked answered in Saw IV? Me personally - I want the whole Dr. Gordon story wrapped up once and for all. I mean, come on....

Only time will tell....

As for the ComicCon Saw IV trap footage- Here is a link to a recording of the scene. Grizzlyness ensues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF64xl61Mhc

If you arent happy with that, Ill enclose a synopsis for the movie taken from IMDB.com

White Castle Cheeseburgers + Xbox 360 + Weekend= Heaven on Earth.

I didn't even Know they were doing a 4th saw!!! OMG that's brilliant!! They have to be some of my favourite movies!!!! Anyone know a vague release date? US or UK?

EDIT - Don't worry I was being lazy.... All I had to do was look...

26th Oct 2007 - Uk release date!!! Yeah me!!!! I can't wait!!
    Check out my riddles here
    www.freewebs.com/bizarrochick2/

And here is my newest Riddle
    Bizarrochicks Dr Who Riddle

Comment

cool saw 4..I can't wait to see this film!!
      never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

Working...
      X