PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky Land 3 - The Haunted Land of Augmental

Mistery
08-08-2007, 01:03:40
This is the sequel to Sneaky Land and its updated version Sneaky Land V2 by Melting Mindz. Point and click your way through the beautiful images, and solve puzzles. Good luck and enjoy :)

Play Here (http://www.melting-mindz.com/sneakyland3.html)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Walkthrough (http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=447850&postcount=94)

nin_man
08-08-2007, 01:27:20
I do not get the puzzle under the sink at all. I think I know what it should be, but it's just not working.

EDIT: Power of posting. It doesn't make any sense, but the dials should be rotated The silver point should be down on the left, and the gold point should be down on the right. The R and the 3 should be pointed upwards on the inner dials. Move the Clorox wipes aside, and there's a key.

EDIT again: I got a green peg from under the bed in the burning house, stuck it in the cemetery, and I'm stuck. I have an iceball that I used to put out the candle, a heart key that won't go anywhere, a few herbs, and a fire band.

Maybe somebody else will get farther than I could.

doubleg
08-08-2007, 06:47:09
@ nin_man

Go visit the guy in the windmill. Then if you've gotten into the house you start out at, you can destroy the ice ghost

I'm out if anyone needs help.

scambo
08-08-2007, 06:55:16
i'm stuck in the original house... I can work out the code off the fridge?

and I can't get through the locked gate or into the burning house! Blah, I'm hopeless at this!!

beautiful_rose
08-08-2007, 09:50:00
Who can make a walkthrough i am stuck :cry:

hemmes
08-08-2007, 11:53:53
Totally stuck... House with fire, some weird dude in a mill I cannot figure it out...

skank
08-08-2007, 12:18:21
hi evry1 can any one tell me where the fire brand is pleeeaase:ura:

Lambo
08-08-2007, 12:28:51
Yes can we have a walkthrough pleeeeeeeeeeeeze! I am stuck at the very first hurdle!!!!!:scared-couch:

How do I get in?????

skank
08-08-2007, 12:44:11
in the jacuzzi area click on the white bo with a red stripe, slide the middle part of the stripe away u get a piece of wire use that to open white box an u find the key

JennieB
08-08-2007, 12:44:19
I have the fire potion but i dont know how to use it at the house.

can anyone help?

hemmes
08-08-2007, 12:45:58
How did you manage to get the fire potion!?

skank
08-08-2007, 13:06:15
hi jennieb how did u get the fire potion??

JennieB
08-08-2007, 13:13:15
How did you manage to get the fire potion!?

you need the fire bracelet

(spoiler)test(/spoiler)

how do you do spoilers?

skank
08-08-2007, 13:15:39
jennieb do u kno were i can find the fire braclet???:man:

for spoilers u put a square bracket [ then the word spoiler then = then yor title then another ] then yor txt then [/spoiler]:ura:

JennieB
08-08-2007, 13:19:28
jennieb do u kno were i can find the fire braclet???:man:

its in the building with the gazebo and the bench to the west.

there is a brick arched passageway and its in the bushes there i think.

sorry if that dosent make much sense.

thank you

Lambo
08-08-2007, 13:21:07
Nvm got in but stuck again all I have is blue herb, green herb and heart key - can't do code on the fridge or any of the other codes in the house - can't get any further - HELP PLEASE!!!!

drgnrbrn316
08-08-2007, 13:21:59
Fire Band/Bracelet:
In the house that starts at a gazebo, go forward on the path until you reach a gate. The gate will say you need to find a switch nearby. Search around the paths leading up to the gate for the switch.Look at the bench on the right of one of the paths. You can break the wood away, then click around in the dirt until you find the switch
Go through the gate, then look in the grass until you find the fire brand/bracelet. You'll have to drag some grass out of the way to see it.

skank
08-08-2007, 13:22:08
Yessss nice 1 thanks jennieb :lu:

JennieB
08-08-2007, 13:22:50
i dont understand the dials in the cleaning cupboard.

im sure the code is 15A and the dials have to be turned the same way as the ones on the wall by the pool

drgnrbrn316
08-08-2007, 13:23:50
Where do you find the red herb you need for the fire potion?

NM: Found one in the cemetery.

i dont understand the dials in the cleaning cupboard.

Cleaning Cupboard code:
The code is 15A, as indicated in the lock box outside the house. The way I got the dials to work was to rotate the dial on the left so the gold diamonds were in the top two corners and rotate the dial on the right so the silver diamonds were in the top two corners. Then, rotate the number/letter wheels to where the gold diamonds are pointing to 5, 1, and A, respectively. Then click the red button.

Fridge code:
Rearrange the letters on the fridge to try and make a word. Use only letters of the same color together. Using your word, enter it on the keypad near the window.FROSTY
Edit:After using FROSTY, you can enter SLOPE to open a drawer and get a red peg.
Don't know where to go from there though.

JennieB
08-08-2007, 13:39:17
Cleaning Cupboard code:
The code is 15A, as indicated in the lock box outside the house. The way I got the dials to work was to rotate the dial on the left so the gold diamonds were in the top two corners and rotate the dial on the right so the silver diamonds were in the top two corners. Then, rotate the number/letter wheels to where the gold diamonds are pointing to 5, 1, and A, respectively. Then click the red button.

thats exactly what i did and it wouldnt work. it looks like the 1 and 5 are the wrong way round... it reads like 51 left & A right...

i will keep trying though thanks

cazoob
08-08-2007, 13:53:11
I'm so glad that's over. Great game but it did my head in.

sandiegogal
08-08-2007, 13:54:48
in the jacuzzi area click on the white bo with a red stripe, slide the middle part of the stripe away u get a piece of wire use that to open white box an u find the key

ok, i'm usually not this bad at these games, but jacuzzi area?? all i have is what seems to be a map of a house and a castle and a little person and i can't move anywhere. can someone help pls?

cazoob
08-08-2007, 13:56:17
use arrow keys to move the little guy into the houses/castles

sandiegogal
08-08-2007, 13:57:01
thanks cazoob how stupid do i feel!!! :)

drgnrbrn316
08-08-2007, 13:57:10
I'm stuck. Where's the club key for the first house? What's the code for the other locked door in the first house? How do you get past the fire in the other house? What's the point of opening the room with the heart key?

Edit: Ok, I found another puzzle in the heart key room, but have no idea what code to enter on the dials.

cazoob
08-08-2007, 14:01:26
to get past the fire you need to have killed the ice ghost guy in the first house. that will give you the ice ball.
to get the code for the locked door in the first house you need to
find a butterfly notebook
it is in
a bedroom with a pink and white bedspread. look in the top drawer

and if the heart room code is the one i'm thinking of, you have to remember the
phone number

drgnrbrn316
08-08-2007, 14:06:43
Yeah, I just figured out the heart room code and got the club key. No clue what to do with the fire elemental though.

kim7wheaton
08-08-2007, 14:18:51
how do you get out of the house?

drgnrbrn316
08-08-2007, 14:23:06
how do you get out of the house?
Click Leave at the bottom of the window.

kim7wheaton
08-08-2007, 14:31:51
i dont seem to be able to find anything in the blue/green bedroom. ... a little help here people ?

Anyone know the Control pannel password in the bedroom?

drgnrbrn316
08-08-2007, 14:55:44
Walkthrough (thus far):
(I'd like to note that I have no guaranteed location of where to find the numerous herbs you need, so just click around whenever you discover a new screen and see what you can find)
Enter the house near the starting point. Head up to the pool area and click on the gray and red box. Move the red stripe to find a wire. Use the wire to open the box. Take the diamond key and remember the code 15A. Use the diamond key to enter the house.
Read the note on the table. Remember the phone number, particularly the digits 537. Head up and look in the top drawer next to the bed. Open the notebook and drag the crayon over the page to reveal some scrambled letters and a drawing of some boxes. Now head to the right into the bathroom. Look under the sink. Adjust the knobs until you have the silver diamond pointing down on the left dial and the gold diamond pointing down on the right dial. Now rotate the wheels until 5 and 1 are lined up with the gold diamonds on the left and A is lined up with the gold diamond on the right. Click the red button, then move the bottle to get the heart key.
Head down twice and to the left to get to the kitchen. Rearrange the letters on the fridge to form words using letters of the same color. You should get two words FROSTY and SLOPE Using the keypad near the window, enter the first word to close the window. Then enter the second word to open the drawer. Grab the red peg. Examine the peg to make it turn gold.
From the kitchen, head down into the heart room, using the heart key. Click the picture on the wall to find a safe with three dials. Using the three digits from the phone number (537), enter the numbers on the dials to reveal the club key.
Leave the house and head to the left. Enter the house next to the trees. You'll find yourself in a garden. Head up a few times, grabbing herbs along the way, until you find a gate. Clicking on the gate will reveal that a button is nearby. Head back down until you see a bench near the path. Click the bench to look closely at the wood. The middle board can be broken away to reveal dirt. Move the dirt out of the way to reveal a switch. Move the switch to open the gate. Head back up through the gate. Click in the grass near the bushes to get a closer look at the grass. Move the grass out of the way to find a fire brand.
Leave the garden and explore the other buildings on the map, grabbing any herbs you can find. In the cemetery, head to the left to find a grassy area. Move the grass to reveal a button. Head right and them up to find a blue peg. Leave the cemetery and continue exploring. Once you've found all the plants you can find, enter the windmill. Talk to the man and he'll give you the option to mix a potion. Combine your ingredients to make a fire potion. Now head back to the first house. Inside the room with the phone number, head right, using the picture you found in the notebook for the code to the lock. Use the fire potion on the ice elemental. Grab the ball of ice.
Leave the house and head up. Enter the top house on the screen. Use the ball of ice on the pool to put out the flames. Inside the house, look at the red lights on the ceiling. Head up and to the left, using the pattern of the lights as the code for the door. Look under the bed to find a green peg.
And that's about as far as I've gotten.

cazoob
08-08-2007, 15:20:12
In the first house, there is a bedroom with 3 lit candles. They need to be put out. Use
ice ball
Then use the same thing on the one candle that is lit in the fire house.

kim7wheaton
08-08-2007, 15:20:50
i give up, its too much hard work. thanks anyway.

JennieB
08-08-2007, 15:24:31
i cannot find the heart key in the bathroom cabinet. ive turned the dials and moved the wet wipes??? (or whatever they are) and it just reveals some toilet paper?

have i done something wrong?

LaurenV
08-08-2007, 15:24:43
What picture in the heart room is a safe?? I can't find it :s

hemmes
08-08-2007, 15:27:54
I have insufficient red herbs! darn!

boopta
08-08-2007, 15:43:38
i cant find the black thorn herb
any help?

andiogenes
08-08-2007, 15:45:14
I have insufficient red herbs! darn!
Me too. I have the ice bracelet, but only one red herb.

boopta
08-08-2007, 15:46:29
Me too. I have the ice bracelet, but only one red herb.
did you find the black thorn herb?

Anathema
08-08-2007, 15:46:42
What to do with the fire ball I received from banishing the fire demon. And how to get rid of the light demon. Also where in tarnation does the star key go???:sad:

boopta
08-08-2007, 15:47:26
What to do with the fire ball I received from banishing the fire demon. And how to get rid of the light demon???:sad:
im not even that far but did you find the black thorn herb?

Anathema
08-08-2007, 15:53:34
im not even that far but did you find the black thorn herb?

Yes. It is in the yard of the dark barn

boopta
08-08-2007, 15:55:12
Yes. It is in the yard of the dark barn
where is the dark barn is it under the windmill? because i had no luck
not the yellow kind the black kind

andiogenes
08-08-2007, 15:55:32
did you find the black thorn herb?
Yes. Somewhere in the garden near the windmill

boopta
08-08-2007, 15:58:27
Yes. Somewhere in the garden near the windmill
i keep looking at the barn and near the windmill but its not there
i saw there is two kinds of it the black one and a yellow one
the yellow one i have but i cant find the black one...
for the fire potion

Anathema
08-08-2007, 15:59:13
It's there you just have to go deep into the yard.

boopta
08-08-2007, 16:01:10
It's there you just have to go deep into the yard.
oh thankyou i could not see it with the plant in the way
thanks for the help everyone! how do i use the fire potion?
nvm i got it but how do i use the ice ball?

Joey08
08-08-2007, 16:02:38
Does anyone have know the code for the panel in the stool in first house?

andiogenes
08-08-2007, 16:03:04
Use it in the fire elemental and get the ice ball

Does anyone have know the code for the panel in the stool in first house?
I have no idea for it either.
I'm still loogking for the red herb for binding the ice potion. :(

boopta
08-08-2007, 16:05:23
yes its
-o-
-oo
-oo this is the code panle

Joey08
08-08-2007, 16:08:08

There is one really hard to see it is
in the house to the left of the first one (the one you can only go up or down. On the first screen you can see it sort of hidden behind the arrows we use to change screen.
Hope that helps.

EDIT: Has anyone found two poppys? I only have one and cant find the other to make light potion.

EDIT2:nvm power of posting strikes again!

andiogenes
08-08-2007, 16:12:27
There is one really hard to see it is
in the house to the left of the first one (the one you can only go up or down. On the first screen you can see it sort of hidden behind the arrows we use to change screen.
Hope that helps.

EDIT: Has anyone found two poppys? I only have one and cant find the other to make light potion.
You're the man! That was it!

Joey08
08-08-2007, 16:15:52
Grr!! I think all i need is that password now!

JennieB
08-08-2007, 16:16:06
i cannot find the heart key in the bathroom cabinet. ive turned the dials and moved the wet wipes??? (or whatever they are) and it just reveals some toilet paper?

have i done something wrong?

wwqqyang
08-08-2007, 16:16:29
yes its
-o-
-oo
-oo this is the code panle

No, I think it's the stool in a bedroom with bathroom beside.

Nap, have no idea what the code is. AND also stuck with the fire ball the the three pegs on inventory.

doubleg
08-08-2007, 16:19:04
You'll need to call someone in from the burning house to get this code.

@jennieb
did you hit the red button after you set the correct code on the dials? If so you can't miss the key

Make sure you examine all the pegs. Also, you won't need these until you've killed all the ghosts so don't worry about them too much. You'll find a place for them in the cemetery

Joey08
08-08-2007, 16:19:37
No, I think it's the stool in a bedroom with bathroom beside.

Nap, have no idea what the code is. AND also stuck with the fire ball the the three pegs on inventory.

It sort of has the same use as ice ball....but in reverse

JennieB
08-08-2007, 16:21:07

@jennieb
did you hit the red button after you set the correct code on the dials? If so you can't miss the key

yeah i did... something must be wrong. i might start again :-(

Joey08
08-08-2007, 16:23:59

@jennieb

Make sure you examine all the pegs. Also, you won't need these until you've killed all the ghosts so don't worry about them too much. You'll find a place for them in the cemetery

You are my saviour!!

EDIT:woohoo I'm out!!

doubleg
08-08-2007, 16:26:27
well i'm glad you could read what I wrote... I just woke up so my sentences aren't coming out quite right yet :p

@jennieb
I'm working on a better way to describe that dial code for you.. i'll edit it to this post

Edit: Look at the second post on this thread. It explains it in a way I was able to figure it out (and that's saying a lot :)!)

andiogenes
08-08-2007, 16:26:55

@jennieb

Call from where? Where is this phone?
I really need the stool code...
Terribly stuck!

[Edit]
Nevermind. Got it. Now i have the star key and nowhere to use it. hahaha!

Joey08
08-08-2007, 16:29:17

In the bedroom with the green flower pattern on the bed. It's on the stand beside the candle!

wwqqyang
08-08-2007, 16:30:25
It sort of has the same use as ice ball....but in reverse

thanx, got it :)

doubleg
08-08-2007, 16:30:57
I really need the stool code...
Terribly stuck!

If I remember correctly, the phone is just right of an unlit candle (if you have not lit them) in the room infront (i.e. when you press 'up' on the navigation) in the burning house.

The phone number can be found in the first house on the living room table

For those of you who still need help
Go here. (http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/new-adventure-games/33008-sneaky-land-3-haunted-land-augmental.html) Please only do this as a last resort! I much prefer this forum over that one, but when a new game comes out (or if I need help with an extremely old game) this is where I look as well as it can be useful!

wwqqyang
08-08-2007, 16:41:26
Finally got the key and arrive at the final cave. But i still stuck...how can I put the light on?

andiogenes
08-08-2007, 16:42:28
Yay! What a difficult game! I'm out. Thanks for everyone who helped.

Finally got the key and arrive at the final cave. But i still stuck...how can I put the light on?
Use the pegs in the following order left-right: gold, green and blue.

doubleg
08-08-2007, 16:43:53

Did you use the lightning ball on the lightning symbol?

Sanches
08-08-2007, 16:44:12
:hello2u:
I'm missing 1 green herb for the light potion
I think I've looked everywhere... can't find it! Has someone found one very well hidden??

Thanks!! :dogfoot:

Muito obrigado (thanks a lot) to both of you!!

wwqqyang
08-08-2007, 16:48:08
:hello2u:
I'm missing 1 green herb for the light potion
I think I've looked everywhere... can't find it! Has someone found one very well hidden??

Thanks!! :dogfoot:

Try the living room in the 1st house. It's hidden in the plant in a vase.

doubleg
08-08-2007, 16:48:39
check all the rooms in all the houses... I think one is in the room where you found the clover key (that was in the safe with the three dials)

wwqqyang
08-08-2007, 16:48:51
Did you use the lightning ball on the lightning symbol?

thanks, finally out.

It's a great game I have ever played! Thanks for everyone's help!

doubleg
08-08-2007, 16:50:34
Good luck everyone! I'm off to work. If there's not a walk through posted by this afternoon, I'll might attempt one.

booknut98_
08-08-2007, 17:49:19
How do I get rid of the Light Elemental. I'm stuck. I've captured the other two and lit the candles I could find. Now I'm totally stuck here.

Losse
08-08-2007, 18:30:46
hi, I can`t find the exact spot where to move the grass in the cemetery any help???

Kay_Rist_Ee
08-08-2007, 18:57:01
I think it's right under the black rose.

Anivader2
08-08-2007, 19:04:39
how do i light the candles

what order do the pegs go in

Blondiej1
08-08-2007, 19:15:02
check out post #74 and all i need is a nother red herb! help me!!

Anivader2
08-08-2007, 19:22:37
where is the second black wart

did you get the red one from the flowers on the grave in cemetary

Miekje
08-08-2007, 20:10:53
I really need some help with the light gost.. i got all the candles burning but I cant find the light band..someone please help

Joey08
08-08-2007, 20:13:25
I really need some help with the light gost.. i got all the candles burning but I cant find the light band..someone please help

There is a table with a bowl on it outside before you enter the house. If you have lit the candles head outside and there should be something in the bowl.

Losse
08-08-2007, 20:31:13
ok, do someone know how many candles should there be??

Joey08
08-08-2007, 20:37:27
ok, do someone know how many candles should there be??

I can't remember for definate but I think it is about five or six. There is one in most main rooms.

Losse
08-08-2007, 20:39:44
so... I think I`ve lit them all but still nothing in the bowl... what am I missing?

Michelle
08-08-2007, 21:19:40
This game is hard. I used the only red herb I found in the fire potion and I can't find another one. I found the one in the garden by the windmill. Anybody know where another red herb might be?

**OMG. Finally found two more red wart. I was about to pull my hair out. Took me 4.5 hours to get out because of those sneaky red herbs**

Anathema
08-09-2007, 00:11:08
so... I think I`ve lit them all but still nothing in the bowl... what am I missing?

In the bathroom use a ball of fire on a right candle and a ball of ice on a left candle.

scambo
08-09-2007, 00:50:42
Yay... I'm out! That was good. Thanks for everyones hints!! Couldn't have done it without you!!

Yorick
08-09-2007, 01:24:28
I can't find black thorn!!!

Blondiej1
08-09-2007, 01:55:29
yes i have the red Herb from the bathroom and the one by the barn and one more i forget where i got it but i need another one

Mastermind
08-09-2007, 04:26:00
For the red herb you are looking for it's hidden by the arrows you use to navigate in the garden with the gazibo 1st screen.

I'm also short 1 green herb for the light potion. I got the vase one and I clicked all over the room with the combination dials hidden by the picture. Any help?

NVM I missed the one under the bench in the garden:(

Woot I'm out:)

nifnax
08-09-2007, 06:25:22
I am totally exhausted by all of that!

Holy Cow!

JennieB
08-09-2007, 13:03:52
how do i get the final ghost thing in the cemetry. i know i have to put the pegs in the holes. is there a certain combination?

Michael Jackson
08-09-2007, 22:40:04
walkthrough please!

Merlot
08-09-2007, 23:30:30
Heres a walk through couresty of Bigboab on Nordinho. <<who copy-pasted the walkthrough that was originally written by Gorka for Escape The Room Blogspot. ~ Added by moderation>>

1. Go left and go to the house with the red roof.

2. Go up and click the bench. Take a green wart. Cracked the middle board and move the rock. Click the switch.

3. Go up and take a blue wart. Click the tree and get a red wart.

4. Go up and take a blue wart.

5. Go up and click the grass on the right hand side. Find a fire band.

6. Leave the garden and go up. Go to the building with red roof – cemetery. Take a green wart.

7. Turn left. Take a green wart, a red wart and a gold thorn. Move the grass under the black rose and push the brick.

8. Turn right and go up. Take a blue peg and a blue wart.

9. Leave the cemetery and go right. Go to the bottom left building. Take a green wart.

10. Turn left and take a blue wart.

11. Go up and take a blue wart and a black thorn from the flower pot on the table.

12. Leave the garden and go the windmill. Talk to the man. Make a fire potion.

13. Leave the windmill and go down. Go to the house 1. Go up and take a blue wart. Click the orange circle and note it. Click the metal box with a red stripe. Move a piece in the middle of the red stripe and get a wire. Use a wire on the lock and take a diamond key. Note an inscription.

14.Go back and turn right. Use a diamond key on the lock and click a knob.

15. Read a note and remember the cell number.

16. Go up and open an upper drawer. Use a pencil on the note-book. Remember a picture.

17. Turn right and open a closet under a sink. Set the circles like on the orange circle and the signs like on the inscription in the metal box.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/363/sl01wi1.jpg

Move a green barrel and get a heart shaped key.

18. Go left, down and right. Push the buttons like in the note-book. Click a knob.

19. Use a fire potion on the ice elemental. Take a ball of ice.

20. Go left and down. Take a green wart.

21. Turn left and find two words from red and blue letters. Type a red word (FROSTY) on the panel and click enter. Do the same with a blue word (SLOPE). Get a red peg.

22. Go left and use a ball of ice on the candles. Take an ice band.

23. Go right and down. Use a heart shaped key on the lock. Click a knob. Take a blue wart. Click the picture and set the circles (537). Click the grey panel and get a clover shaped key.

24. Go up, right and down. Take a green wart (near the stairs).

25. Turn right and use a clover shaped key on the lock. Click a knob. Take a blue wart and note the fire elemental.

26. Turn right and get a red wart.

27. Leave the house 1 and go up to the windmill. Make an ice potion.

28. Go back to the house 1 and use an ice potion on the fire elemental. Get a ball of fire.

29. Leave the house 1 and go up to the house 2. Use a ball of ice on the swimming pool.

30. Go up and take a green wart and a poppy.

31. Turn left and note the red lights on the ceiling. Use a ball of fire on a candle.

32. Go down and use a ball of fire on a candle. Find a phone (next to the candle) and dial 537HELP (5374357) and get a password (different in each game).

33. Turn right. Use a ball of fire on a right candle and a ball of ice on a left candle.

34. Go left and up twice. Use a ball of fire on a candle.

35. Turn left. Push the buttons like the lights on the ceiling. Click a knob. Find a green peg under the bed. Use a ball of fire on a candle.

36. Go right and up. Use a ball of fire on a candle. Take a poppy. Note the light elemental.

37. Go outside and take a light band.

38. Leave the house 2 and go up to the windmill. Make a light potion.

39. Go back to the house 2 and use a light potion on the light elemental. Get a ball of light.

40. Leave the house 2 and go up to the house 1. Go right, down twice and left. Click the black box and next the grey line. Type a password from the phone. Get a star key.

41. Leave the house 1 and go to the cemetery. Go up. Examine the pegs and put them in to the holes (gold, green, blue). Use a ball of light on the yellow sign and then use a star key on the keyhole.

42. Go through the wall. Use the balls (ice, fire and light) on the elemental. Take a red sphere.

Gorka
08-10-2007, 12:08:21
This is my walkthrough from escapetheroom :)

Michael Jackson
08-11-2007, 00:47:06
Thanks Merlot and Bigboab!!!

scarface-joe
08-17-2007, 16:15:04
Wow.... this game was awesome!!! It took me several hours, and finally I was so exhausted that I peeked at the walkthrough... but it was great!!! The best game of that kind that I played so far!
EDIT: Umm... okay... now I'm confused...
I got the red fire crystal and ... now? What comes after that? Does the game really go on now?

NannaJoy
01-08-2012, 21:09:12
I didn't do this one way back when. So working on it now. Tough .. Play is a bit different. Took a while to figure out "leave" didn't mean the game but the building.
Missing a password for first apartment? with 2 things to catch. I've been to a garden area. Now I'm headed for a nap.
1/25 - was gone too long. Messing with it today. Now have ice ball. Perhaps back to windmill?
Have 3 pegs but missing a plant or two for 3rd potion. That made and used.
Well - that sure wrapped up quickly - I thought I would need more crystals..
Out

SueJ999
01-26-2012, 00:59:17
How do you make the guy move? Arrows there don't seem to work...

NannaJoy
01-26-2012, 04:09:28
In buildings you click on arrows at bottome of the page. In out laying lands you use arrows - undo numbers lock and use 8 6 4 & 2. Sorry, didn't notice your post as I hadn't refreshed.