Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between Something and Nothing

http://bsan.50webs.com/

There's a total of 35 levels, varying in degrees of difficulty throughout the game. This is a notpron type (change the URL) of riddle game. If you are familiar with these types of games, then go ahead and jump in.
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 07-12-2006, 22:07:22.

Yey first quote!
    Cilit Bang Techo Remix! WooHoo

Comment

anyone out there that can help?

Comment

Up to level 10 and it's baffling me now???!?!?

Comment

I haven't the foggiest. I'm stuck on level two. I've tried everything.
          "It was a face that needed soap and water and Christian tolerance."
          Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar

Comment

ive tried everything for level 2.....i believe i have to put what kind of drive it is and i cant seem to figure it out.....any help?

Comment

I'm still baffled. It's so difficult to tell what sort of CD-ROM drive that is with the top panel missing.

Comment

ya i know....ive tried everything from dvd to cdrewritable

Comment

In a desperate attempt to not feel stupid if the answer was totally obvious, I put "is not easy" in the URL, since that's the name of the page. Didn't work LOL

Comment

lol ya i know i put that a while back 2.......ive looked in other forums and the hint was "what kind of drive is it" and that seemed to do it for everyone so the answer wasnt given

Comment

rw....if your still there can u at least tell us what kind of drive it is

Comment

anyone still out there?

Comment

I'm still here and I'm still dumbfounded. The same thing happened to me when I played "The First Door". Except I got a bit further into that riddle before petering out. I'm still sitting here stuck on the second level.

Comment

level 2

Comment

Level 3

Anyone on level 3 yet? The one with 'The Beast' - i have nooooo idea what to even google!

Comment

Working...
                              X