PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man 4 Villian {Spoilers}

Saw III
08-08-2007, 19:44:27
What could be the next Spider-Man villian?

I believe it's gonna be Venom again. If you re-call, Peter destroyed it with a bomb but there's still a part of venom left. If you remember Doctor Conner kept a bit of it and if that gets out...it'll happen all over again...

Hitman
08-11-2007, 19:48:30
Check out what I found on the net:

After the success of blending nano-technology to Doc Ock's mechanical "arms", Dr. Curt Conners decides to experiment with the blending of nanotechnology to other materials. After the failure of mixing nano-bots with building materials in the third Spiderman movie, Conners mixes nano-bots with the DNA of animals. In hopes of regaining his lost arm, Conners first experiment is with that of a lizard. However, the experiment goes terribly wrong and Dr. Curt Conners' DNA mixes with that of his subject. Unable to control the results of the experiment...Dr. Curt Conners goes mad and it is up to Spiderman to stop him. Meanwhile, the symbiote from Connors lab escapes, and attaches itself onto a serial killer named Kleutus Cassady creating the deadly Carnage.

Saw III
08-16-2007, 21:19:02
Oh yeah! Sounds like those green lizard thingys make their first appearance in Spider-Man 4...as well as the return of Venom.

That's good because we didn't really get to see much action in Venom. Venom was just mostly attached to Peter.

Well hopefully we see more of Venom in the next film.

Hitman
08-18-2007, 19:25:35
Oh yeah! Sounds like those green lizard thingys make their first appearance in Spider-Man 4...as well as the return of Venom.

That's good because we didn't really get to see much action in Venom. Venom was just mostly attached to Peter.

Well hopefully we see more of Venom in the next film.
Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. Venom was in Peter's costume the whole time. Can't wait to see Spiderman 4. It's gonna be out on 2009. :sad:

Themolestarted
08-27-2007, 20:25:10
There was once this vidio on the web but it got destroyed it was a vidio of doc octopus get infected by venom.Weird

jack
08-28-2007, 00:40:39
I think they should make a Venom movie instead of bringing him back in the next Spiderman movie. They could add Carnage as the villian to a Venom movie. The Lizard makes much better sense to me since Dr. Connors has been in all the movies so far.

DREW187
09-03-2007, 19:04:46
Me 2 I think he coming back. But what do you think is the venom is going in to on pt 4 :?

zillah0625
09-08-2007, 10:56:36
what 2009!?that's 2 years from now:'(

Themolestarted
01-08-2009, 18:44:52
I think they should make a Venom movie instead of bringing him back in the next Spiderman movie. They could add Carnage as the villian to a Venom movie. The Lizard makes much better sense to me since Dr. Connors has been in all the movies so far.
I think carnagge should be in the next film that or the lizard